A Whole New World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, you could probably have a three way, or even more, if you were interested in hooking up with any of them," Taz said as we watched each of them wander back into their condos.

I shook my head, and heaved a happy sigh as I stroked my hand across his bearded cheek. "No. You're more than enough for me."

I guess he liked my answer. He looked pretty pleased as he smiled and tugged me into his arms for a long, lingering kiss.

"What are you doing for Chrissie?" he asked me, once we finally pulled apart.

"You mean Christmas?"

He nodded. "Yeah."

Not sure, I just shrugged. "Guess I'll make a chicken or something, since it'll only be me."

He made me laugh, the way he waggled his eyebrows and suggested, "I noticed you've got a grill element on your stove, so I could do us some shrimps on the barbie."

I curled into his arms and kissed him. "Sounds like a perfect way to spend the holiday to me."

Grinning, he hugged me even tighter. "You've got that right."

12