A Whole New World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day the conversation over lunch turned to long term illnesses and Colette told him of her husband's chronic heart failure and the impact it had on their lives. He had suffered from high blood pressure for years, which his doctor had put down to the stress of running a business, and he hadn't taken the advice from his doctor to slow down. After having a massive heart attack he was subsequently diagnosed with cardiomyopathy where the heart muscles progressively weaken and he died two years later. He had been an active and virile man before his heart attack and seeing him become frail and unable to do anything had been heart breaking for both Colette and Rebecca. Rebecca already had her apartment in the city and Colette couldn't bear to stay in their home alone with all of the memories of their life together, so she had sold up and moved to the house on the shore.

Adam told her about Amy's illness and how shattering it had been to lose her at such an early age. Like Colette he also couldn't bear to stay in their home because of the memories but was in two minds about selling as he loved living near the shore, even though he had not stayed there for one night since returning from his odyssey.

"So why don't you sell and buy something else?"

"I don't know. It's probably because I don't want to live in someone else's house."

"So have you thought about designing and building your own?"

"I have been thinking about that but building plots on the shore are difficult to find and they're also very expensive."

Colette started to twirl the stem of her water glass between her fingers and Adam knew that she was in deep thinking mode. Colette knew from talking to her daughter how Rebecca felt about Adam and, as the days and weeks passed, she began to understand exactly why Rebecca had fallen for him. He was ruggedly handsome but she also found him charming, witty and a great conversationalist. What she liked most about him was that he appeared to be completely selfless, always putting Rebecca and probably everyone else who knew him first.

"I'd like to think that we have become good friends over the last couple of months so do you mind if I asked you something very personal?"

"Fire away", he replied.

"Do you love my daughter?"

Adam smiled at her as if she knew what his answer would be but he would tell her anyway.

"I thought that I would never experience a love like I had for Amy again in my lifetime but I have fallen head over heels in love with Rebecca and my love for her grows stronger each and every day. She is a wonderful woman. I'm not sure what she's doing with someone like me when she could have her pick of young and ambitious men."

Colette smiled back at him when she heard confirmation of what Rebecca had told her.

"She's with you because you make her happy. You are a handsome, kind and caring man and she is in love with you and I can fully understand that. Now I'm not going to ask you what your intentions are because that is between you and Rebecca but I want to offer you something that could potentially benefit the both of you."

She paused for a few seconds waiting to see if there was a reaction from Adam, which there wasn't.

"When I bought this house it also came with the plot of land to the right of it. I thought at the time that I could either sell it at some point or build a vacation rental property on it. How would you feel if I leased you the land so that you can design and build a house on it?"

Adam looked her straight in the eye and pondered for a few seconds.

"That's very generous of you, and I have to admit that it is appealing as I love the location and the thought of designing and building my own house, but I should discuss the idea with Rebecca first. Is that okay with you?"

"Of course it is. I wouldn't have expected anything else of you.

On his evening drive back to Rebecca's apartment he mulled over their lunchtime conversation and how he would broach the subject with Rebecca. Another thought also came into his head. When Colette had asked him if he loved Rebecca and he had answered her he remembered what she had said; 'She's with you because you make her happy; you are a handsome, kind and caring man and she is in love with you and I can fully understand that.' What did she mean by that he asked himself? Did she also find him handsome and have feelings for him? He definitely found her attractive. She was an older version of Rebecca, although she certainly didn't look her age, in both looks and demeanour and he had to admit that he really liked her and was growing rather fond of her the more that he got to know her. In fact, when she was close to him and he could smell her fragrance he had started to think of her in sexual terms, but he tried hard to put them out of his mind as she was the mother of his girlfriend.

As he and Rebecca lay cuddled up together in bed after their nightly session of steamy and passionate lovemaking he broached the subject of the plot of land and her mother's offer to lease it to him. She pulled away from him; propped herself up on her elbows and looked him fully in the face. A big smile was on her face.

"Does that mean you would build us a house? A house for us?"

"Of course a house for us. That's if you would like to share a house with me?"

"Well why wouldn't I want to share a house with the love of my life; especially as he is going to build it for us? And it will be next door to mom and we will be able to see more of her; if that is okay with you?"

"I have no problem with living next door to your mom. I really like her a lot."

"Oh Adam I am so happy with all of this. You are such a lovely man and I know my mom really likes you and is very fond of you."

"Well it appears to be okay with you so I will say yes to your mom when I see her tomorrow. And for the record I am very fond of your mom."

The next morning Adam told Colette of the discussion that he and Rebecca had had and that, if the offer was still there, then he would be pleased to lease the plot of land from her for its true commercial value. Colette was delighted and threw her arms around him, gave him a huge hug and kissed him on both cheeks. Then to his utter surprise she gave him a kiss on his lips, holding her lips to his until his responded to their softness and the taste of her lip gloss.

"Oh Adam," she said "that is wonderful news. I can't wait for you both to be so close. I'll get my lawyer onto it straight away."

A few days later Colette asked Adam if he could do her a big favour. Her friend, who usually took the photographs of her wearing the sweaters she was selling on eBay, was not well and Colette really wanted to get two new sweaters listed so could Adam take them? Adam had just finished knocking the plasterboard out for the walls that were going to be moved so he was covered head to toe in dust.

"Well, I'll have a go but I am not a natural photographer so they may not be as good as the ones your friend takes. Let me have a shower to clean up and I'll be right with you."

Adam went upstairs to shower in the family bathroom. The door to the bathroom did not shut properly and had come ajar on its own accord so, as Adam was drying himself after showering, he could see through the gap into the hallway and across into Colette's bedroom. Colette was standing in front of her wardrobe mirrors brushing her hair. She had changed and was wearing an extremely fluffy turquoise mohair sweater which went halfway down her thighs, black fishnet stockings and black stiletto boots that went to just above the knee. The sweater hugged her figure and was tight across her arse. Adam was transfixed, stopped drying himself and, as his eyes went up and down admiring everything he saw, his cock started to become erect.

With one last stroke through her hair Colette put the brush down and then ran both hands up and down her sides and over her arse several times. Adam gulped and, as she started to turn around, he stepped behind the door not believing what he had just seen or his reaction. His cock was so swollen and he was desperate to stroke it and masturbate but, just as he was about to start, he heard Colette shouting that she was ready whenever he was. He started to dress but found it difficult to button up his jeans with such a huge swollen cock and, as he stepped out of the bathroom and into the hallway, he shouted to Colette asking where she was.

"I'm in my bedroom just across the hallway from the bathroom. Come on in."

Adam pushed the half open door and stepped into her bedroom. Colette was sitting on the edge of the bed fiddling with her digital SLR camera and looked up as he came in.

"I think I've got everything ready for this sweater. I bought some studio lighting equipment last year as our indoor pictures were very dark and didn't show the fluffiness of the sweaters. Dorothy usually uses the tripod as she does tend to shake when holding the camera for any length of time. It's up to you whether you want to use it. Have you used a digital SLR before?"

Adam replied that he hadn't so Colette told him to sit down next to her and she would show him the basic functions. She leaned across and held the camera in front of him while she started to explain everything but Adam didn't hear anything. Her fragrance had wafted up his nostrils and was playing havoc with his brain and his eyes were feasting on the fluffy mohair as it hugged her neck and melded with her thick copper coloured hair.

"Adam." Her saying his name brought him back to his senses. "Do you think that you are ready?"

"Yes, yes", he answered, although he hadn't heard a word she said.

"Right let's start with the shots on the bed."

She climbed onto the middle of the bed, kneeled up with her knees apart and pulled the sweater tight between her legs before letting go.

"The focus and lighting should be okay so just take the shot when you are ready. I will change position every so often so just continue to shoot when you think the pose is good."

Colette moved from kneeling, to lying on her front, to lying on her back with her hair lying alongside on the pillow. Adam continued to take multiple shots of each pose until Colette said to stop. She got off the bed and came round to look at the shots that Adam had taken.

"They're very good Adam so I think that we'll stop there and move over to the mirror. I like to have shots of me in the mirror so I can show both the front and the back of the sweater at the same time. If you can stand in front of the mirror I will set the focus and then we can change places."

After Colette had focussed the camera they swapped places and Adam took numerous shots with her standing to the left, to the right and straight ahead. Colette came back to the camera and reviewed the shots.

"They look good Adam. I particularly like the close ups you did. You have an eye for this so I may have to keep you on for future shots. Right let me change into the second sweater and we can go down to the poolside for those ones."

Adam carried the camera, tripod and lights downstairs and out to the pool and waited for her to come down. He had to admit that he was rather enjoying taking photographs of Colette and a couple of minutes later she appeared out of the French doors wearing a brilliant white turtleneck sweater. This one was a shorter than the last one, coming down to her waist and was also thicker and baggier as well as being extremely fluffy, although it didn't show off her curves as well as the turquoise one. Colette wanted shots of her lying down alongside the pool and then climbing up the steps which Adam duly took. He then suggested that she sit on the side of the pool with her legs dangling in the water and he would get some different shots from the back and front. He particularly liked the close up shots of her hair and the turtleneck with the water in the background and Colette was also most impressed.

He had to admit that Colette made a good model for her sweaters as her good looks and her thick long copper coloured hair lying on top of the mohair looked very hot. Her poses were rather seductive for selling sweaters on eBay, he thought, but if that's what it takes to get a good price then why shouldn't she. No wonder she is able to command such a high price for some sweaters he told himself; her customers were buying the image of her as well as the sweater.

"I am going to send some of these to Rebecca to see what she thinks of your photography skills", Colette said later when they were sat having a coffee in the kitchen.

"She will probably laugh as she said the ones that I put on my blog were rather one dimensional. I don't think she will be able to say that about these. Have you always put photos like these on your eBay shop?"

Colette laughed. "Not to begin with, but I think my buyers like them. In the early days I had a couple of requests for more 'intimate' photos to send with the sweater they'd just bought, so I thought that maybe this is what most of the people who bought them wanted. What was most surprising was that I had requests from a couple of women who bought a sweater. I like the idea that people buy my sweaters based on pictures of me as well as the sweater. Perhaps I am a bit of a show off?"

"Well, if you don't mind me saying, you do look good in the photos. I must look at your back catalogue."

She smirked at him.

"Please do. Some may surprise you."

"I will definitely have to take a look then."

Rebecca wasn't in the apartment when Adam got back there later so he presumed she was still working. They were going out to the cinema and dinner that evening so, while he waited for her, he thought he would take a look at Colette's eBay shop. It appeared to Adam that Colette only knitted two sweaters a month so when they were up for auction she was knitting the next two. The vast majority were long thick turtleneck sweaters in a variety of colours but, occasionally, there were shorter cowl neck and round neck ones. Colette was the model in the vast majority of photographs but, to Adam's surprise and pleasure, Rebecca modelled a couple.

He was even more pleased when he saw her modelling the gold coloured short sleeved sweater, which he had come to love her wearing, as well as a thick cream cardigan with a large collar. The photographs of the cream cardigan showed it partially open and she appeared to be completely naked underneath. He could see the cleavage of her firm breasts and in one of the photos he was sure that here nipples were extended and pushing out. Adam downloaded a couple of the images that were his favourites, made the one of her wearing the gold sweater as his wallpaper and the rest he saved to a folder and set them to display as his screen saver.

The week before Christmas the refurbishment of the basement was complete and Adam stood in the middle of the floor admiring his hard work. He had impressed himself that he had been able to do a lot of the work himself, with the exception of the plastering and electrical work, but he had laid the cables in advance of the electrician coming in to complete it. He had torn down the internal walls and built new ones in the locations that Colette had planned, had laid new flooring and completed all of the decorating. Colette had invited Rebecca over for dinner that evening, so that she could be there for the grand opening, and as it was a Friday they had been invited to stay for the weekend. Neither Colette nor Rebecca had seen the finished room, although Colette had seen the progress on a daily basis.

After a fantastic dinner and a couple of bottles of wine they all trooped down the stairs to the basement and, as Colette cut the ribbon that Adam had strung up across the doorway before dinner, he switched on the lights. Both women gasped when they saw the results of his hard work.

"It looks absolutely fantastic Adam," said Colette, walking around and then sitting on the stool at the high desk that Adam had built.

Her iMac was on the desk ready for her to use when editing her photographs. In the opposite corner was the sofa that she had bought for her to sit and knit on and behind the partition was the studio area where she would take her photographs. Adam had set up the lighting, her tripod and a cloth backdrop that was rolled out over the floor. Sat on the cloth backdrop was a chaise longue that Adam had spotted in a second hand furniture store and thought would be perfect for her.

Rebecca came up to him, hugged him, planted a big kiss on his cheek and whispered in his ear.

"You are a star. I will have to reward you when we get home."

A few days later while Adam was finishing off the last few things he had to do at Colette's house he received a text message from Rebecca.

"I am cooking a special dinner for you tonight as a thank you for everything you have done for mom. Be back at exactly at 7pm. Not a minute before or a minute later or you will spoil the surprise I have planned for you. Xx"

She is so demanding that woman, Adam thought to himself, and wondered what the surprise would be. So at exactly 7pm he opened the door to the apartment and closed it noisily behind him in order to alert her that he was back.

"I'm in the kitchen!" she shouted.

He dumped his rucksack at the door to the bedroom, walked down the hallway and into the kitchen. His eyes nearly popped out of his head. She was standing at the stove with her back to him wearing a baby pink cowl neck mohair sweater, pink silk French knickers, pink fishnet holdups and five inch white stiletto shoes. The sweater hugged her body showing off the curves of her gorgeous breasts.

"Are you hungry?" she asked without turning around.

"Absolutely ravenous" he said as he walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her, cupping her fluffy covered breasts in each hand.

As he planted light kisses on the back of her neck her nipples started to become erect and he rubbed his hands lightly over them feeling them rise as well as feeling the fluffiness of the mohair. While continuing to kiss her neck he slowly moved his right hand down, across her stomach and down to the elasticated waistband of her pink silk French knickers. Rebecca pulled her stomach in almost inviting him to push his hand inside, which he duly did very slowly feeling her tense as his hand moved slowly down towards her fanny. As he reached it he could feel the warmth and moistness oozing from her. He moved his middle finger down her slit and then inserted it up to his second knuckle and then pulled out searching for the nub of her clit.

"Not too fast biker boy", she gasped and then turned around, wrapped her arms around his neck and began to kiss him passionately. Their tongues became entwined and he ran his right hand up her neck and through her thick hair while his left hand stroked her lower back. He manoeuvred her against the kitchen island and then hoisted her onto it. She wrapped her legs around his hips and pulled him into her whilst shuffling her bottom forward so that her groin was over the edge. While their kissing became more intense he undid the belt to his jeans and undid the fly buttons, allowing them to drop to the floor. As he pulled his shorts down his swollen cock was released and fell against the silk panties immediately outside the entrance to her fanny. She instinctively wrapped the finger and thumb of one hand an inch or so from the top of his cock, pulled the panties away from her fanny and then directed him into her.

He slowly pushed his cock in and heard her gasp as her swollen lips opened to allow him access. He wrapped his arms around her, pulled her into him and pushed his cock in right up to the hilt. She placed both hands on the cheeks of his face, stared into his eyes and gave him a broad smile. He stared into her eyes and returned the smile.

1...34567...9