A Whole New World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he had promised she woke the next morning to find herself still in his arms. They were on their sides locked together, one of his arms wrapped around her waist and his head against hers. She could feel his warm breath on the back of her neck. She lay there not moving, not wanting to wake him, savouring the feeling of waking up next to a man she loved once again. She felt him move and then felt kisses on the back of her neck.

"Good morning", he whispered.

"Good morning to you", she replied.

"Did you sleep well?" he asked.

"The best sleep I have had for years and years. Mind you, I was pretty exhausted."

He nuzzled her ear. "Well we'll have to get your stamina levels up with lots of practice, won't we?"

She rolled out from his arms and lay on her side facing him.

"I do like the sound of lots of practice. However, I have to finish what I was doing yesterday so can we schedule in practice for later?"

"Your wish is my command. I'll go and make some coffee and breakfast. See you downstairs."

Colette spent the morning sewing together the custom ordered sweater while Adam tidied the kitchen and the bedroom. Her customer had asked for some photographs of her wearing the sweater and the thigh high white leather stiletto boots that she had worn in some other photos. The sweater, which was actually more of a short dress than a sweater, was knitted in long white mohair with short sleeves and a tight short roll neck. She changed into it along with the boots, tied her hair back into a ponytail and applied some heavier makeup and lip gloss. Adam had setup the camera and lighting and decided to take some video of her while she was getting changed. She played up to the camera and did everything slowly and, Adam thought, quite erotically, continually looking into the lens and smiling. He zoomed in while she pulled the boots on and then zoomed back out to show her smoothing the dress down over her hips and arse. She wasn't wearing anything under the dress and he could distinctly see the curved shape of her breasts underneath the dress.

"You videoing me has reminded me that, with everything that has gone on recently, we have completely forgotten about finishing the videos that we started the other week", she said. "Maybe we should think about putting this one up on YouTube?"

"Maybe we could make them even more erotic and then charge people to view them?" he said tongue in cheek.

"Now that is an excellent idea."

"I was only joking. Do you want to be seen as a porn star and what would Rebecca say about it?"

"We could always wear disguises like wigs and heavier makeup. I am getting quite turned on just thinking about it."

With that she started to massage her breasts and Adam could see her nipples start to enlarge. He grabbed the video camera and started to film as she left one hand stroking her breasts and the other hand slowly moving down and across her stomach until she got to the hem of the sweater whereupon she lifted it and began to rub her hand over her fanny. Adam zoomed in so that he could see her begin to insert one and then two fingers in. She had pulled the sweater down and held in between her thumb and index finger so that the fluffy mohair was in the same shot. She then pulled it down further and rubbed it over her fanny. The idea and the sensation must have been quite a turn on for Colette as it didn't take long for her to climax. Adam panned out to get a full view of her standing there climaxing and then zoomed in to video her face showing the ecstasy. She had thrown her head back, her eyes were closed and her tongue was writhing around her lips. After a minute or so she stood upright, ran her hands through her hair and smiled at the camera.

"Is that the sort of thing that would sell?" she asked.

"I should think so. I have a fucking huge hard on. Mind you, the first time I really admitted to myself that I fancied you was when I saw you wearing a turquoise sweater and long black boots. You were standing in front of the full length mirror in your bedroom and I spied you from the bathroom. You did exactly what you did earlier and ran your hands down over your hips and arse. I got such a hard on then."

"I know that you were watching me you know. I started to tease you, hoping that you would come and take me, but you didn't. If you knew then what you know now, would you have fucked me there and then?"

"Good god yes."

"Would you like to fuck me now wearing this dress and the boots?"

"You fucking bet I would."

She turned around and walked over to the chaise longue where she laid down, pulled the dress up and opened her legs.

"Well come on over here and fuck me then."

He didn't need any further invitation. He practically ran over while pulling his clothes off and dived between her legs. His cock was still fully erect and he found her fanny already moist and welcoming as he drove into her. This was not gentle love making but raw, unadulterated, animalistic sex. He ground into her hard and fast while she wrapped her legs around him and raked her long finger nails down his back and into the cheeks of his arse, pulling him into her, wanting to feel every inch of his engorged cock. As they described it to each other later; they fucked and they fucked hard and long enjoying every second of it. Their guttural moans and groans of ecstasy were eclipsed with screams of pleasure as they both came; he first followed shortly after by her.

The lay wrapped together on the chaise longue, his head buried into her chest feeling the softness and fuzziness of the mohair on his cheek and his lips; Colette running her fingers slowly through his hair. They were both exhausted. Her fanny was sore and she felt well and truly fucked. His cock felt like it had been stretched and pulled every which way and his back and arse were as sore as hell from her fingernails digging into them. Their panting had died down but their hearts were still beating fast.

"That was", she said and paused looking for the most descriptive word she could think of.

"Raw passion?" he said finishing off her words for her.

"Yes I think that's a good description. I don't think that I have ever been fucked like that before."

"Nor have I", he said. "Not that I am complaining. Far from it."

They must have drifted off to sleep as, when she woke up, she looked at the clock on the wall and it was after 7pm. She shook his shoulder to wake him and he bolted upright. His hair was all over the place and the right side of his face was red and marked where he had laid on her chest. She laughed.

"I hope you haven't drooled on or got cum on this sweater. I was intending to mail it to the customer today but it's now too late and I am going to have to check it thoroughly before I box it up and send it tomorrow."

"Well if you have, you'll have to knit another one and keep this one. Seeing you dressed like that certainly had an effect on me."

She smirked. "Well maybe I will have to knit something else that you'll like and get you all fired up again."

"Maybe we should christen every sweater before you send them to the customer? I bet most people buying them would appreciate the gesture."

She laughed. "I don't think that every one of my customers has a mohair fetish. Maybe just a large percentage. Anyway, everyone to their own. I don't suppose you imagined being turned on by a woman wearing a fluffy mohair sweater or cardigan a year ago did you?"

"No I didn't but I have to admit there is something very erotic about the right sweater on a beautiful woman. Luckily for me I have two beautiful women who like to wear them."

Colette cooked them dinner and, after eating, they laid on the sofa in the lounge watching a movie until it was time for bed. Neither of them was up for making love so they cuddled together and fell asleep. The following morning they woke up late, made love, showered together and then went downstairs to make coffee and brunch. Adam left around 2pm as he had an appointment at his house with a realtor who was going to market it for sale. Just before he stepped out of Colette's front door she grabbed hold of him, pushed him against the door and kissed him passionately.

"I can't wait to see you tomorrow. I love you so much", she said as she let go of him and he gasped for air.

"I love you as well my sexy little knitter. I'll see you tomorrow morning."

Colette had boxed up the sweater for her customer and so, on his way to meet the realtor, he stopped at the post office to mail it. He photographed the international tracking slip and texted it to her so that she could let her customer know that the order was on its way. He received a text back almost instantaneously thanking him and telling him how much she loved him.

The realtor told him not to make any changes to the house as potential buyers would have their own ideas and anything he did before it was sold would have no added value. The realtor believed that it would sell quickly at her recommended price so Adam signed the necessary paperwork there and then. Amy had loved the house and it was their home when she was alive and Adam had thought long and hard about selling it, but knew that it was time to do so and was necessary to finance the building of his and Rebecca's house. Amy had always been a pragmatic person and would have agreed with his rationale for selling and, knowing that he would always have the memories of their life together in their home, that it was the right thing to do. The house had been his world with his beautiful and wonderful Amy before she had died. She was gone from this world but would remain in his heart for ever. He now had two beautiful and wonderful women who were making a new world and life for him and whom he loved passionately.

Just before he headed off back to the city he texted Rebecca to tell her that he was on his way home and received one back almost immediately, like she had been waiting for him to contact her. Her text was short and simple.

"Your fluffy bunny can't wait to see you biker boy. I love you so much. XXXXXX".

He knew that she was going to make their evening very memorable and so replied to her.

"I love you so much as well fluffy bunny and can't wait to see you. XX".

He smiled to himself. Adam loved his new life and his new world.

THE END

1...456789