A Whole New World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God I have missed you so much."

"Not half as much as I have missed you, biker boy."

She looked him up and down. He looked tired, his hair was long and he was in need of a shave but he was still handsome. They ordered coffee and a snack while he told her of his journey into Chicago. After gulping down several cups of coffee and eating his sandwich she suggested that he have a nice hot bath and a shave. While he undressed she ran the bath and then sat on the toilet while he relaxed in the hot steamy water telling him about her experience of buying her biking gear and showed him what her helmet looked like on. He loved the colour and was overjoyed that she had had a communicator unit installed. She washed his back and his hair for him and left him sat in the bath shaving. Back in the bedroom she stripped off her under shirt and bra and pulled on the gold coloured mohair sweater that she had left in her bag.

"If these leather biker jeans and my mohair sweater don't send him over the top then I'm not sure what will", she thought to herself and laid on the bed to wait for him.

Ten minutes later he strolled out of the bathroom totally naked and, for the second time that afternoon, his jaw dropped almost to the ground.

"Fuck me!" was all he could say, as his eyes nearly popped out of his head and his cock became fully erect in a nanosecond.

"Well I was hoping that you would want to fuck me when you saw me wearing this but we could always try the other way round. Has your fantasy come true?"

He just nodded and rubbed his eyes with his hands. "If only I had my camera to hand."

"Well maybe we could take some photos later but, for now, why don't you come here and have your wicked way with your biker bitch?"

Adam didn't need a second invitation. He practically sprinted across the room and dived onto her. His hands were all over her breasts pinching at her nipples through the mohair and his tongue was grinding away at her tonsils. He moved between her legs loving the feeling of her leather clad legs against his legs and groin and the soft mohair against his stomach and chest. He had to stop to pull her leather jeans off but, as soon as they were, his engorged thick mushroom headed cock slid into her warm, soft and very moist fanny where it stayed until she had come twice and his orgasm was so strong that he didn't think that he would ever stop pumping. As they lay on the bed afterwards totally exhausted she nestled into him and whispered "Worth the wait biker boy?"

"Definitely so biker girl."

She awoke the next morning still in his arms, feeling the rise and fall of his chest as he breathed and the pumping of his heartbeat in her ear. She had never felt so contented in her life but there was a nagging feeling deep in her stomach as to what their lives would be become when Adam had finished his odyssey. Her love for him had turned into being in love with him over the last few months and she could not imagine life without him. Loving and being in love were so different. She told herself that she must continue to take things slowly and let him determine the pace at which their relationship developed. She ran her hand lightly across his chest and down over his stomach until it reached his cock. She brushed her fingers over his pubic hair, around his thick cock and down to his balls where she cupped them, feeling the sack begin to firm. He stirred and she took hold of his cock between her thumb and index finger as it began to become erect, slowly moving them up and down the shaft. She was becoming moist herself and, when she felt that his cock was fully erect, she wriggled out from his arm, straddled herself across him while directing his swollen cock into her fanny and began to ride him.

As she rode him she was massaging her breasts that were still encased in the mohair sweater until her nipples were fully extended. He opened his eyes and enjoyed the view as she ground her fanny up and down the length of his cock.

"Here, let me do that for you", he said and raised his hands towards her breasts.

She leaned forward to allow him to cup and then slowly stroke each mohair covered breast, running his thumbs over the erect nipples. He had never imagined running his hands over a sweater would be such a turn on but it was. Rebecca was starting to ride faster and faster and he knew that he was going to explode at any second. She grabbed his hands that were still grasping her breasts and squeezed them tightly, forcing his hands to press harder. With a loud gasp he came and she could feel the warm ribbons of his cum shoot into her. She ground harder and harder and then slumped down onto him so that his wilting cock was pushed up against her clit, rubbing her fanny up and down until her own orgasm burst violently through her.

She stayed slumped on his chest getting her breath back. He wrapped both of his arms around her pulling her into him and nuzzled his face into her neck feeling the fuzziness of her sweater ticking his nose.

"What a way to start the day. You are an insatiable young lady", he whispered in her ear.

She raised herself up onto her forearms and kissed him.

"I have to admit that I cannot get enough of that lovely thick cock of yours inside me. Now you order breakfast while I shower and get ready. The hotel is arranging to ship your stuff back to my apartment so if you can clear out one of your panniers I will try and get my gear into it. Anything I can't get in will get shipped back with your stuff."

With that she kissed him again, jumped off the bed and disappeared into the bathroom. Adam duly followed her orders and, an hour or so later, they were in the garage loading everything onto the bike. He had synched their communicators while she was in the bathroom and so once he was astride the bike and she had hopped on behind him he gunned the bike out of the garage and into the Chicago traffic.

It was over 500 miles to Niagara Falls from Chicago and it was a hard day's riding for Adam. Rebecca had total confidence in Adam's riding ability and, once they were outside of Chicago, she relaxed and sat back against the top box with her hands lightly clutching the grab rails. When they weren't talking, she watched the scenery glide past enjoying the views and the sense of freedom. They stopped every couple of hours to stretch their legs and they arrived at their hotel in Niagara just as the sun was beginning to set. Adam had booked a suite overlooking the river and falls and, as the porter closed the door behind him, Adam fell backwards onto the queen sized bed totally exhausted. Rebecca was standing at the large window admiring the view.

"Just look at this wonderful view", she said without turning around.

"I am looking at a wonderful view that I haven't seen from this angle before", he replied staring at her leather clad arse.

"Down biker boy! I can't imagine either of us would want to ride any more today. My arse and fanny are saddle sore."

"Amy always used to call it having pillion pussy."

"Well I know what she must have meant. Come and take a look at this view of the falls, it's magnificent. We can then get showered and go for something to eat."

They stood together holding hands marvelling at the stunning view and then both went to shower together, for the first time. They lathered each other and washed each other's hair but were too tired to do anything else. Wrapped in the hotel's soft fluffy dressing gowns, they lay down on the bed to rest before going to dinner. Adam woke just after midnight. smiled to himself, closed his eyes and went back to sleep.

Five days later they pulled into the underground garage at Rebecca's apartment block. Adam switched off the engine and Rebecca climbed off, took her helmet off, shook her mane of hair and waited for him to put the bike up on its centre stand.

"Are you going to stay tonight or are you heading off back to your place?" she asked.

"I don't think I can be bothered to ride for another hour so is it okay if I stay here tonight?"

"You don't need to ask. You are always more than welcome. I could do with a long soak in a steaming hot bath and then crawl into bed. What do you say?"

"That sounds good to me. Shall we order a take out?"

"Yep and open a bottle of wine to celebrate the end of your journey."

As Rebecca soaked in the bath Adam ordered the take out, opened the wine and took two glasses into the bathroom. She was covered in bubbles and, after he had set down the glasses of wine on the side of the bath, he leaned over and kissed her. "What was that for?" she asked.

"Just to thank you. I really enjoyed riding with you."

"There's no need to thank me. I should be thanking you for letting me join you on part of your odyssey and to showing me how enjoyable riding on the back of a bike can be. I loved every minute of it, probably because it was with you."

She looked him in straight in the eyes for a few seconds and decided that this was the time to tell him how she really felt.

"You do know that I am in love with you don't you?"

His eyes lit up and he gave her the most beautiful smile she thought she had ever seen.

"When you left California and I was riding on my own again it didn't feel right. Riding alone gives you so much time to think. I thought I would never experience a love like I had for Amy again in my lifetime but I have fallen head over heels in love with you. Two beautiful biker girls in one lifetime. How lucky can one man get?"

She swung her arm and soaked him with water and bubbles.

"Come here and show me how much you love me biker boy."

Their love making that night was tender, loving and totally fulfilling for both of them.

Part Two

Over breakfast the next morning Rebecca asked him if he had any plans for the weekend.

"I was planning on taking the bike back to my house and sorting everything out. The bike could do with a deep clean as could most of my clothes. What about you?"

"I need to go and see my mom as I haven't seen her for a couple of weeks. Actually she only lives about ten miles from your house on the shore. I don't suppose you fancy dropping me off and then picking me up later?"

She laughed and said jokingly that she thought her mom would love to see her in her leathers.

"Does she know about me?" he asked. "I mean I am fifteen years older than you."

Blushing she replied that her mom knew all about him and had never said anything about the age difference probably because her dad had been twenty years older than her mom and had been divorced twice before marrying her. Adam dropped Rebecca off at her mom's house and then rode to his where he spent the afternoon washing his clothing and cleaning the bike. When he had finished he sent Rebecca a text to say that he would be another hour and rode to Amy's grave where he put flowers on the headstone and spoke to her about his journey and Rebecca. He arrived back at Rebecca's mom's house just after 6pm, parked the bike, removed his helmet and rang the doorbell. Rebecca answered the door, kissed him and led him through to the decking at the rear of the house where her mom was sitting on one of the sun loungers. She was wearing a large floppy hat and sunglasses and, as she got up to greet Adam, she removed them.

Adam was gobsmacked. She was an older version of Rebecca; slightly shorter, had the same thick auburn hair although slightly more copper in colour and was as stunning as her daughter. He guessed that she couldn't be more than ten years older than him.

Rebecca introduced them to each other.

"Adam, this is my mom, Colette. Mom, this is Adam."

"Adam", she said holding out her hand to shake his, "how lovely to finally meet the man my daughter hasn't stopped talking about all afternoon. Please take a seat. Would you like a cold drink?"

"A cold beer would be great, if you have one?"

"Rebecca, go and get Adam a beer and bring a new bottle of wine out for us. There's another one in the fridge."

Rebecca trotted off to get the drinks and Adam sat down on the edge of one of the other sun loungers. While they waited for Rebecca to return Colette asked Adam about his trip and by the time Rebecca came back with the drinks they were sat close together on one sun lounger looking at Adam's photos on his phone. Colette seemed to be really interested and asked Adam to send her a couple of the photos he had taken of Rebecca when they were in California. As the sun began to set Rebecca and Adam said their goodbyes and jumped back on the bike for their journey back to the city. When they were back in Rebecca's apartment and she was preparing dinner for them Adam asked her about her mom as she hadn't really spoken about her before.

Rebecca told him that her maternal grandmother had been French and had met her grandfather when he was in the army stationed in Europe in the early sixties. Her grandmother got pregnant with her mom and they had married so that she could come to the States when her grandfather had been posted back home for his final tour before retiring. Her mom spoke fluent French, Italian, Spanish and a little bit of German. She had met Rebecca's father after she had graduated in Modern Languages when he employed her as a translator in his publishing business. They had begun an affair within a year and two years later her dad divorced his second wife and married her mom. Rebecca, who was their only child, was born a year later and they stayed married up until when her dad had died five years ago.

"She hasn't found anyone else since your dad died then? She is an extremely attractive woman and I can't imagine that she hasn't had any other men pursuing her."

Rebecca laughed. "She certainly is and has had her fair share of male suitors since dad passed but she says they are all sixty plus and either divorced or widowed. Apparently, one older man in her life is enough and, anyway, apart from the country club where she plays golf and tennis once a week she doesn't really go anywhere to meet anyone else. She always tells me that she is really happy with her life. She still does a bit of translating for some publishers she knows, plays golf and tennis in the spring and summer, loves gardening and in the winter she knits."

"Aargh so that's where you got my favourite sweater from?"

"Yes. Why did you think that I knitted it!? I mean I can knit, but not as well as my mom. She has got a little eBay store and sells them on there."

The next morning Rebecca went back to work and Adam wandered idly around the apartment not knowing what to do with his self now that he was back and no longer working. He was thinking that he should sit down and list his interests to see whether anything came up that he could spend his time doing. Just as he was about to start Rebecca rang him on his cell phone.

"Hi babe, are you doing anything?"

"Not really. I was just thinking about that. Why do you ask?"

"Do you play golf?"

"Well I do, but I haven't played for about two years."

"My mom just phoned and asked whether you were doing anything and, if you weren't, would you like to join her for a round of golf this afternoon as her playing partner has let her down at short notice? I said that I didn't know if you played but would ask. I think that she wants to get to know you and playing golf is a good way as you don't have to talk much. So, would you like to?"

Adam wanted to say no but didn't want to offend either Rebecca or her mom so he said yes and took Colette's number so that he could call her. He waited a few minutes before calling Colette, thinking of excuses that he could use as to why he couldn't play but as soon as he called he lost his nerve and said that he would be over late morning. He rode his bike back to his house, changed into his golf clothes, found his clubs and threw them in the back of his garaged SUV before driving to Colette's house. Just like Rebecca, Colette opened her front door as soon as rang the doorbell and startled him.

"God, how do you and Rebecca do that?"

"Do what?"

"Answer the door just as I have rung the doorbell."

She laughed and he thought that her laugh sounded just like Rebecca's.

"That would be telling. We are so alike in lots of ways, as are most mothers and daughters. Shall we go to play golf?"

The September sunshine was warm and the golf course was in immaculate condition. Their conversations at each tee were mainly about the previous hole and the hazards that were on the next hole. It took Adam nine holes before his golf swing started to improve but it didn't improve enough as she easily beat him over the eighteen holes. After finishing, they sat on the terrace overlooking the eighteenth green having coffee.

"So, Adam, what are you going to do with your time now? I guess that you're a little too young to contemplate retiring."

"I don't know. I do know that I don't want to go back to what I was doing. I need something new."

"Are you any good at DIY?"

"Not too bad. Amy and I refurbished our house. It was really run down when we bought it and we didn't have a lot of cash to play with so I did most of the labouring and we only used the professionals for things I couldn't do. It took us ages as we both worked full time but it became our hobby for two years."

"Would you be interested in doing some work around my house? I need some rooms decorating, my basement being made into a workroom and studio and I want a pergola built at the bottom of the garden between the changing rooms and the pool. I will pay you of course."

Adam mulled it over for a few seconds. He didn't have anything else to do and it would be good to do some physical labour rather than sit at a desk in front of a computer.

"When do you want me to start?"

"Brilliant. You can start whenever it suits you. Also, while the weather is good perhaps we can get a round of golf in every week?"

Rebecca was really pleased that he had agreed to do the work as she knew that her mom desperately wanted it all done and, as a reward, she wore the gold mohair sweater for him that night along her cream fishnet stockings and matching lacy French knickers.

"Just think what your reward will be when you actually complete all of the work for her. This is just for saying that you will."

The sex was frenetic as Rebecca blew him into oblivion and then, when he had recovered enough to get another erection, she mounted him with her back to him so that he could see her tattoo and the fluff of the mohair stroking her bare back. He ran his hands up and down the sweater feeling himself getting closer and closer to yet another amazing climax. Just before he came she let out a loud scream and came herself, continuing to pump up and down until she came again and again. As he exploded into her, he grabbed the bottom of the sweater and pulled it and her down hard onto his dick, driving himself further and further into her.

"Was that good for you darling?" she asked when he had finally finished pumping and she had moved to lie beside him.

"Need you ask? That was fucking mind blowing."

Adam worked hard; completing the decorating firstly and then building the pergola before the weather turned and he wouldn't be able to work outside. He returned back to Rebecca's apartment each night totally exhausted, but really pleased with what he had achieved each day. Colette brought him endless cups of coffee or cold drinks and, if she wasn't playing either tennis or golf that day, they would sit together to eat their lunch.

Being with Colette every day reminded him of the times when he had worked with Rebecca as her mannerisms and thought processes were the same as Rebecca's. When he wanted to show her something or get her view on something she would come and stand or sit right up against him. Like Rebecca, she was a very touchy feely person and she touched his hand and arm a lot when they were together. She didn't wear the same fragrance as Rebecca but, to Adam, it became as intoxicating and would linger in his nostrils for the rest of the day as did the clean and fresh smell of her thick copper coloured hair. Adam found her as easy to talk to as Rebecca and the more he got to know her, the more at ease he felt with her and whilst they ate their lunch that Colette made for them every day, they chatted about their lives and interests.

123456...9