All Comments on 'A Whole New World'

by ravengrave

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Marvelous!

I probably would have placed it in fantasy, or even celebrities.

Note, you obviously made a global edit from Ali to Parvi at some point.

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeabout 3 years ago

Very good! Very imaginative, and excellent use of the song lyrics to move the story along. As I read it, that song was playing over and over in my mind! I loved it!

As a fellow writer, I like to be helpful. When using the "Replace" function, put a space before and after what you're replacing. Like instead of replacing "Ali" with "Parvi", it should have been replace " Ali " with " Parvi ". Then words like "realize" would have been left untouched. Also you can use "Match Case" (Located under 'More'), so it would only look for Ali, and not that "ali" in "realize" or other words. Other that that one little mistake, (which your spell-check SHOULD have caught), it was an excellent fantasy!

ravengraveravengraveabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much for your kind words and encouragement.

I did indeed make a quick search and replace due to the well-intended, but slightly confusing rules of this site, and didn’t spell check afterwards. Sorry about that. 😊 As English is not my native language I didn’t stop to think that ”Ali” would pick up parts of my other words too.

There is no way to edit the story without having to repost it, I guess?

dirtysondirtysonover 2 years ago

Cant wait for what more stories you can come up with ,keep up the good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userravengrave@ravengrave
March 4th 2023: Chapter 6 of the Harem series is really the end of the story. But for fun, I decided to cut off the very last part - on the future of our loving family - into two optional epilogues that will be posted any day now. You get to choose which one you prefer! Feb ...