A Whole New World

Story Info
Princess Azar has enough and takes matters in her own hands.
11.3k words
3.65
10.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

Edited 10 Jan 2021. I have finally reedited this story, as it was rather sloppily done in the original posting. I also changed the category, to better fit the main theme of the story. So, while staying with the broad incest theme, there is a twist, maybe several, to the story. Mainly, it is a silly fantasy.

***

In the Sultanate of Samarkand, the reigning Sultan had decided that the old laws of marriage were arcane and unfair. Hence, by the new Law, no man or woman was to be legally wed before the age of 19. When this story begins, the Sultan's daughter, Azar, has turned 19 and therefore her father has decided that it would be right and proper to have her marry, preferably to a Prince of good standing. Both her and the other participants of the story is therefore at least 18 years of age.

***

When she stepped off the carpet onto the palace balcony, Azar felt exhilarated like never before.

"Unbelievable sights, Indescribable feeling", she had been singing as they swept across the starry night sky, a hundred thousand things to see.

Her whole body was tingling in a very pleasurable and new way, as if she was intoxicated. Or at least, she assumed this was what intoxication felt like. There was of course no alcohol in the lands of her father, the Sultan. But even if there had been, a princess of eighteen would never had gotten her hands on it.

"Trapped". That's what she'd always felt. And that was why she had sneaked out that day, to the market. And found the boy, that pretty boy, with a cheeky smile, who showed her how to have fun.

And tonight. Even though he denied it, she was pretty sure it was still the same boy that had taken her on a magic carpet ride, showing her the world.

She felt him take her hand, and they walked into her bedroom together smiling at each other, the night a promise of young love. "A new fantastic point of view."

As they stepped into her luscious palace chamber and stopped in front of that huge canopied bed that had never known anybody but hers, Azar didn't feel nervous. Strange as it was. But the last day and this magical night had really changed something inside her.

No, that wasn't quite true. It hadn't changed her. It had just brought something out in her that she now knew had probably always been there. Dormant. Trapped.

But no more. She would take whatever the world had to offer, and she wouldn't settle. "I've come so far, I can't go back to where I used to be."

She would defy her father, deny all the ridiculous, pompous suitors and do whatever she wanted. Azar felt strong, and powerful, and ready for indescribable feeling.

She could hear Shah growling in the palace gardens, and the sound felt fitting to her feelings. Azar felt like she might growl and roar herself soon. God, she hoped she would.

Even if she was, in one sense, in most senses, as much of a virgin as it was possible to be, Azar was not completely ignorant when it came to the act of love. In her gilded cage life of handicraft and harps and slow garden walks, there had been one source of freedom. She had been allowed to ride out with the Master of the Horses - himself the dullest of men - into the massive, walled in grounds outside the city of Samarkand, Shah running beside her, making the horses run twice as fast. These palace grounds were like a whole little demesne of their own, with herds of animals roaming freely: antelopes, elephants, wild horses and even crocodiles in the lake like, man made ponds. With Shah accompanying them - Azar stubbornly refused to go anywhere without him, and her father the Sultan agreed to it as safety precaution - they always had to be far away and downwind from the animals, or they would all flee. But Azar brought the magical spyglass she had been given by her father's former Royal Vizier, and so she could lie for hours on a small hilltop and watch the animals far away.

And so Azar had learned a lot about the natural world and life from these trips. She learned about the need to collect food, to hunt, to teach the young, and, above all, she learned about the need to mate. Azar was particularly fascinated with the way the mighty wild horse stallions seemed to grow a fifth leg and desperately try to make it enter the neighing mares. Sometimes the mares seemed a little unwilling, but the stallions eventually had their way and pushed themselves inside. Riding home, Azar couldn't stop thinking about those huge organs, so full of life and virility entering the vaginas of the mares. Feeling a stirring in her own tiny vagina, she thought, in a mix of fear and thrill, that it just seemed impossible, how something so huge and hard could enter something so small and soft. Once, she had been watching the elephant herd through her spyglass just as the bull was mating with one of the cows. At first, she had lowered the glass in embarrassment. But her curiosity got the better of her. Azar just couldn't believe how absolutely enormous the elephant's penis was. Sure, the elephant was pretty big as well, but his bull cock seemed oversized even for such a mighty animal.

And now, as she was standing there, facing prince Parvi, or whatever it was he was calling himself tonight, looking up into his eyes, smiling, Azar had to restrain herself from looking down at his crotch instead. How big would it be? Not like the elephant's, of course. But maybe as the stallions''? Or slightly smaller, perhaps, A tiny hint of nervousness crept into her exhilaration, making her feel even more alive.

She was not prepared for it, but suddenly Parvi leaned in and Azar was wrapped up in her very first kiss. It started gently, but as they both fell into it, it became so intense that they lost track of anything but each other. Finally, they came apart, panting, smiling a little sheepishly at the intensity of it all.

"Azar, I... I want to be... with you.", the boy stammered. He seemed a lot more nervous than she felt.

She caressed his cheek.

"Yes, my... Prince. I want to be with you too. Let me share this whole new world with you." Her brown eyes were like pools of desire.

She turned to get up onto the bed and assume the mating position, when Parvi's hand on her arm stopped her.

"Wait! My love! I want you to... kiss it... first." He sat down on the bed and smiled at her.

This was a new idea to Azar, as she had never seen humans mate, but the more she thought about it, the more it seemed like a wonderful idea. She would kiss his mighty organ, maybe feel it in her hands, get to know it a little before she tried to welcome it into her small grotto.

Eagerly, Azar fell to her knees before her wonderful man. She looked into his eyes. They were both a little hesitant as to who would make the next move, but then Parvi untied the drawstring of his sirwal pants, and started to roll them down.

This was it!! "Don't you dare close your eyes!", Azar reprimanded herself this time.

This was it!!

...

At first, she couldn't even figure out what it was. It looked like... like a small snail, hiding shyly between his legs. For a second, she thought "Is he a eunuch??!!", but then she saw the pitiful little thing move and grow a bit longer. That shy little snail was apparently her prince's penis.

Azar burst out laughing. She knew it was the wrong thing to do, but she just couldn't help herself. Her shocked, baffled, incredulous laugh rang out into stillness of the Arabian night. She sat back on her haunches and tried to get her new emotion under control, but as she saw the small snail wilting again, as if retreating into it's shell, another fit of laughter came over her instead. She laughed herself to tears. It was so absurd.

The boy with the snail had lost his smile, and instead looked hurt and offended by her reaction.

"Azar... what...", he mumbled, realizing that she must be laughing at him and at his manhood.

Azar managed to tame her emotional outlet to a hysterical giggle.

"What i s that?!!", she panted between her fits, pointing at the sad snail.

"What do you mean, my love?". Parvi seemed genuinely puzzled and horribly embarrassed. "It's my... my manhood..."

This broke down Azar's defenses completely and a positively torrential laughter escaped the young princess.

"Your MAN-hood?!", she wheezed. "Is that a MAN-hood?!! It looks as if it belongs on a tray of salty deserts."

Azar shook her head incredulously as she looked at the sad little thing. She just couldn't believe it.

All her dreams and fantasies on so many nights in this very bed, after days of watching the enormous organs of the buffaloes and horses bring pleasure to their females. Emptying the seed of those egg sized love pouches deep into their fertile wombs, filling them with the promise of motherhood. The hardness, the power, the size of those animal members had made her little love gate pulse and pant with pleasurable feelings in her dark chamber. And she had started to watch the surrounding men - the palace guards, the servants, the stable boys, even her own ridiculous father - imagining all those hard rods of male flesh hidden under their wide pants. As she had never seen a penis that was not erect and enormous, she imagined that all men would have them, when it was time to mate.

And now, on this night, she had magically been given the chance to actually see one, to touch one, to try to take one between her ruby gates. "No one to tell us no, Or say we're only dreaming." A prince to show her the ways of love with his hard, strong member.

And then this. This ridiculous little thing. The disappointment came crashing over her, and with it she could feel herself getting angry. Furious even.

"HOW could this have happened?! HOW could this boy promise to show her the world, a hundred thousand things to see, to feel, and then try to give her THIS?!"

When she looked up into Parvi's eyes, insecure and worried, yet searching for hope, Azar's eyes were dark with contempt and fury. She could hear Shah growl and snarl in the grounds beneath the balcony, and again, the sound echoed her own feelings.

"You dirty, little thief", the teenage girl hissed at her boy lover. "You fancy yourself a man worthy of me, the Princess Azar of Samarkand, the Sultan's daughter, man enough to take me away from my palace, my father, my subjects?" She stood up and looked down at him, sitting on the bed with his pants in a silly little pile at his feet. "And what do you have to offer me? A name, a title, riches, glory? No!! None of these! It turns out you cannot even offer me a manhood!"

"But Azar, princess, you do not care about such things." He tried. "You care only about our love..."

"Our LOVE?! What love could you ever give me with that deformed little lump between your legs?! You have shamed me by even showing it to me!" Azar felt an incredible rage fill her whole body, and she spat in his pathetic, upturned face.

The slap was sudden, and she shrieked, even though there really hadn't been any pain. The boy looked almost as surprised as she was, and she could see regret quickly filling his eyes.

Before either of them could say anything, however, a mighty roar tore the tense night silence to pieces. It was followed by a heavy thud, as something large landed on the balcony. Suddenly, Shah leaped into the bed chamber, ready to rescue his princess from any and all threats.

Azar had known that Shah was no ordinary beast from their very early days together. Sure, it had taken her some time to realize that her monstrous pet tiger and the young and handsome, red haired stable boy never seemed to be around at the same time. She had still never seen the transition, but she knew that it was him. She called the stable boy Shariq, because she was the Princess and could call the servants whatever she wanted. But apart from that spoiled display of power from a girl of no more than seven, their relationship had never been that of a Princess and her servant. Shariq had been her brother. Yes, that was what Azar thought, at least. Or as close to a brother as she would ever have. They were mostly together when he was Shah, of course. It was frowned upon that the daughter of the Sultan spent so much time with an enormous tiger. But sadly, it was a lot less frowned upon than if she had spent time with one of the stable boys. So she mostly met Shariq when they were alone somewhere. Shah would go into the bushes and Shariq would come out.

But she knew he wasn't really comfortable being Shariq around her. He was very protective of her, as a brother should be, and rightly thought he could protect her better as huge predator with fangs like knives.

Azar's eyes narrowed cruelly. She pointed unnecessarily at the boy and in an instant Shah stood over Parvi with his front paws on the bed, his bared fangs inches from the boy's terrified face.

Azar was certain, well almost, that the enormous tiger would follow her commands, but she also knew that this boy, who had shamed her by denying her what she craved most of all, had no idea if he was going to die the very next second or not.

Azar was surprised that made her exhilaration come back. There was a wildness to this night, still, that made it unlike any other night. As she watched the monstrous animal slaver hungrily over the pathetic boy's face, ready to tear his throat out at a word from her, she felt her whole body shiver with pleasure at the power she had at this moment.

Yeah, that was it! This was the night when she would grab the reins of power over her life. No more demure princess Azar, being bullied by the men in her life: her ridiculous father, the overbearing suitors, or that pompous ass Jafar, ogling her perversely every chance he got. NO! This night would still be at turning point, even if not in the way she had imagined sitting on that carpet, when the boy promised her he would take her. Wonder by wonder, over sideways and under, he would take her. There would be no wonder coming from that whimpering sap with his sad little snail, she knew that now, but there must be other hard members she could use?

Azar's tiny love hole, so deliciously wet and tingling when they entered her bedroom, had met a crushing disappointment this night. But when she allowed her mind to roam free with fantasies of huge, erect members that might be waiting for her, and added the rush of power from putting that simpering twat in his place, she felt her secret garden come alive again. She could even sense a faint fragrance of her own readiness through the sweet smell of the night flowers lining her bed chamber.

Suddenly Azar heard Shah growl in a way she had never heard before and refocused on the scene before her. The mighty predator was still paws up on her the high mattress, to control his whimpering prey. Thus far, his head had been lowered between his front legs, the fangs almost touching the face of the would-be prince, slumped against the bedside. Now Shah had lifted his head and seemed to be sniffing the air, while emitting those new and deep rumbling noises.

The stable boy turned tiger knew that something was different with the princess this night. She seemed less sisterly, and more like a female. She even smelled differently, almost as if...

"What's the matter, my big Shah?" Azar took a few steps towards the crouching tiger. "Are you getting impatient to punish this fool for disappointing me?"

Prince Parvi started sobbing at this, but Azar paid him no heed. As she had circled the menacing tiger, she suddenly realized what that growling sound might mean. Overcome by curiosity, Azar crouched down to look and her suspicions were confirmed in full.

Something truly monstrous was sticking out from Shah's crotch. Her mind had just been filled by the images of the big, hard members of magnificent animal kings. Seeing the real thing it in its immense and perfect glory, Azar could feel her sacred grotto overflowing with emotion. And yet, it was strange. He was her brother, after all. Wasn't he?

The young man who was a tiger felt his huge body react to the feminine musk in the air. He felt himself swell up, ready to mate. But this was his Azar! She was not a female, at least not in that way.

"Oh Shah!!" Azar closed the distance between them and let her hand caress the side of the beautiful animal as she stared transfixed at his enormous weapon of flesh. On her trips to the grounds, she had seen all manners and shapes of animal penises, but now she decided that her brother's must be both the most monstrous and the most magnificent of them all. Of course, it wasn't as large as the elephant's, and maybe not quite a match to the stallions' in length, but it was still growing, pushing out of its furry sheath, bending upwards. It was sleek and pointed at the end, and so thick, so very thick, like her arm. And the head was unlike anything she had seen on the other beasts. The surface seemed to be rippled somehow, or maybe... barbed? And it was glistening, almost shining in the soft light of the oil lamps, as a sticky, clear liquid was continuously pouring out of the tip, like a sweet treacle, matching her own wetness drop for drop.

The Princess of Samarkand knelt down in complete awe before her feline companion.

"Move, you said little worm!!", she hissed at Parvi, who gratefully crawled out from between the huge tiger's paws, his sirwal pants still wrapped around his ankles. The would be prince made a move to flee on all fours towards the balcony, but Shah turned his head and made a short growling noise stopping the boy's ridiculous retreat. Quickly he hid behind the side of the bed instead, with his back to it, not daring to peek at what was happening between the fanged monster and the girl of his dreams.

His prey gone, Shah made a move to give up his guarding position on two legs and let his front paws down from the tall bed. The young tiger man felt embarrassed now and wanted to get down so that his big erect member wouldn't be so obvious. But the princess, now kneeling under the belly of the large cat, stopped him.

"No, Shah, my big, strong brother! Stay there for me!"

She had reached out and touched his neck, to keep him from coming down, but now her tiny hand was slowly moving down his chest. The massive strength and hardness of the animal's pectoral muscles contrasted with the silky softness of his beautiful fur, thick enough that her hand completely disappeared into it.

She had known her cat brother since he was a small tiger cub, and their love for each other had been a safe constant in her life. When she was sad, she would bury her tear streaked face in his lustrous fur, his deep tiger purr a source of comfort. When she wanted to play, they would drive the entire palace staff crazy with their noisy chases, more often than not ending with at broken priceless vase. When she was scared, well, she never had to be, because hers was the strongest, bravest defender of all her father's lands. And when she wanted someone to talk to or just someone to listen to her talk, she would let him become Shariq. Shariq was the best listener, especially since he had become a young man. Quiet and sympathetic, and always, always ready to listen to her. It really wasn't nice of her to tease him when he cocked his head just like a cat, listening to her. But he just smiled when she teased her. He always smiled.

But despite Azar's unending love for her tiger brother and her fascination with the mating of animals, she had never before put those two feelings together. Azar had never before seen his huge, beautiful erection protrude from its sheath.

It really was beautiful. She couldn't take her eyes off it as she slowly ran her hand down Shah's body. It was incredibly large, yet not bulky or misshapen, like some of the other animal penises, but elegant somehow. And at the same time it looked... dangerous. As if it was a weapon, like his claws and fangs, ready to subdue and ready to completely tear apart. And that pointy head. It looked like it would have no trouble entering the female. But would it come out as easily?