A Whole New World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was ready to be an animal, just like her brother, if it meant escaping the world of men.

And so, the Princess of Samarkand once more found the power she knew she had inside her. She stood up, in her tattered clothing, her pussy and buttocks bared and ready.

Shah approached, snarling, meaning to push her down in position again. But she was ready for him now and held out her hand, as had always been their sign that it was time to stop playing. He used to call her his "Guard sister" as the gesture was so similar to the guards at the Palace gates.

Shah stopped, more in surprise than in actual obedience.

"Oh, Shah, Shariq, my powerful, wonderful big brother. You will have me. And I will have you. It is time for us to mate. It is time for you to enter me with that enormous brother cock." She felt herself swoon as she used the unfamiliar words. "But I want to take you into my bed, as you are the suitor I have chosen."

She reached out her hand towards the snarling tiger's head, ruffling his ears, as if unafraid of what he could do to her. She turned and walked towards her high princess bed, her hips swaying confidently. As she reached it, she used the small steps to climb up into it. She was distracted from her purpose by the sight of Prince Parvi cowering in a corner of the room.

Before readying herself for what was to come, she snapped her fingers.

"You! Come here! You will kneel at the foot of the bed, so that you may see when my real love takes me with his thick, hard monster!"

The beggar prince looked up at her on the bed, his eyes wild with fear, darting towards the door and the balcony.

"Azar, my love... there might still be time to escape. I can try to catch the attention of the beast, while you run to the door. Maybe I can flee out the balcony... I..."

"NO!" She would always shout at him from now on, she decided. "I do not want to escape what is about to happen, you pitiful little worm. And you will not be allowed to. NOW COME HERE!!"

Parvi did not dare to hesitate and crawled over to the bed before kneeling at the foot as instructed.

"But why, Princess? Why are you doing this?", he sniveled." "Why are you letting this vile, murderous beast violate your Royal body? And why are you calling him your... brother? Why would you demean yourself like the filthiest of harlots? ""

Azar's eyes and heart hardened.

"Why? Because I am finally letting my heart decide. And because I can't go back to where I used to be."

She turned her attention away from the last man ever to disappoint her again.

And so, she was finally ready. She was standing on all fours in the center of the bed, facing the blubbering Par viz. Her hands were clutching the beautifully embroidered night blue bedspread, to withstand the assault she knew was coming. She was kneeling with her legs spread two feet apart, opening her up to be taken. Her back was arched and her bared pussy and buttocks were thrust up in the air, in perfect position to be mounted.

She turned towards the approaching tiger.

"Shah, my strong, silent brother, I am ready for you. Let us mate."

The mighty cat made a giant leap and landed behind her on the large bed, making it creak ominously. But it was made by the finest craftsmen in the world, and she knew it would hold, even for this. Azar looked over her shoulder, at her brother. He was trampling the bedspread, readying it as all cats will. She used to tease him for that too. Even as a stable boy, he swept his feet on the ground before he sat down. But this was no time for teasing, at least not of the silly brother and sister type.

Azar's eyes sought her brother's groin, and once more she was amazed at the beautiful, deadly weapon he was wielding. The penis, his C O C K she named it to herself, turning her on even more, was bigger and harder than before. It seemed to be stretching out of his sheath towards her, as if trying to reach into her just by growing in size. The flow of lubricating syrup was now so plenteous that there was a constant dripping down on the bedspread beneath him.

Azar's mouth watered at the sight, but she knew that the time for preparation was over. As Shah started to mount her she turned her head back, facing the foot of the bed again.

And there she was! On the opposite wall hung a large mirror, made by the Glass Masters Guild in Sanah, far away across the Great Dune Sea. It was made from a hundred and twenty smaller, exactly cut pieces of reflecting glass, but the handicraft was such that no joint could be seen. It was a perfect reflection, but somehow enhanced and framed so that what it showed seemed like something out of a fairy tale.

And now Princess Azar of Samarkand could see herself on her bed on her hands and knees, just as the enormous looming figure of her brother mounted her from behind. She could see her small body being practically dwarfed by the huge animal frame. As she was so small, and so perfectly positioned for him, he did not need to put his front paws on her or lean on her, as the large bulls and stallions had to, when mating with females of a similar size. No, as he moved up over her body, he simply seemed to cover her, until she could barely see herself in the mirror beneath his giant frame.

Azar felt the soft, thick fur of her brother's chest and stomach move across her back, like a caress by the softest hands of her father's courtesans, while at the same time she was aware of his huge body towering over her, large enough to crush her, if he would weigh down on her. Her skin had goosebumps all over from the double sensation of light and heavy.

And suddenly she felt it! As Shah's snarling head came towering up above her own, his fangs mere inches from her exposed neck, she felt the massive, sloppy cock head touch her pussy lips, and then disappear again just as quickly. Azar groaned at the brief touch, but realized that her brother, in his animal form had trouble finding the right angle with this small, furless female. Shah kept rutting, and again the big head bumped into her, this time on the inside of her thigh, leaving a big wet glob of his nectar running down her leg. So frustrated and needy she could hardly breathe, she still didn't dare to move, trapped under the enormous body of the agitated tiger. Shah snarled again.

Azar could not wait anymore. Because she felt a threat of violence if her brother was not quickly satisfied. But also because her own little pussy was burning up with the need to be penetrated by something large and powerful. She bent her head down lower, into the mattress, and slowly moved her hands back against her body, until they reached her ivory gates. Grabbing them with both hands, she flung them wide open even as she pushed her backside up higher, trying desperately to connect with the pumping member.

When it actually hit its mark, the force of the tiger cock was so great that Azar lost her grip on her lower lips and nearly fell off the bed, right into Par viz's lap. Frantically, she grabbed the mattress in front of her to stop the forward motion.

The moment when the Princess had her virginity ripped away would always stand out in her memory as the peak in a night of many highs and lows. Not even almost touching the stars on their magic carpet ride came close to the feeling of having almost a foot of rock hard big brother cock slam into her tight, never touched love hole. There was something in the very forcefulness of the entry that pushed her mind into a whole new level of consciousness. She just hadn't thought feelings like this existed, in her numbed, careful world of slow walks, embroidery and soft music.

Azar screamed at the top of her lungs. She intended to do a lot more of that from now on.

If she survived this, that was.

When Shah's member slammed into her unprotected hole, the feeling of something so large entering her was not only new and mind altering, it was also painful. Azar felt as if all those nerves in her hidden temple, neglected all through her young virgin life to this night, were suddenly woken up with a force as if the Palace Tower bells had suddenly started ringing in her room.

It was not a searing or tearing pain, but more a pain akin to stretching. She felt the monster fill her up, expanding the walls of her soft grotto in a manner she had never thought was possible. It felt... yes, it felt as she had always thought it would feel to be pregnant. To have your slim body fill out with something that was really much too large for your small frame, but somehow managing because you had to. She had seen the lithe concubines of her father's harem swell up as if they had eaten too large a water melon, and shaken her head in disbelief. Deep down she knew this was one of the reasons she had been so firm in her rejection of the advances of her suitors. She knew that the ultimate goal of the tiresome courting, and in fact, she had realized in her darker moments, her whole reason of being, was to swell up like that and bear an heir to the Sultanate.

But now, she was suddenly pregnant with her brother's mighty cock. The difference was there had been no time for it to grow before it was forced inside her. It was a shock to her body unlike anything before, and yet... At the same time as her overwhelmed nerves begged for relief as soon as he entered her, other parts of her body and mind screamed for him never to leave. She had thought the touch of his tongue was as the opening of the Gates of her Heaven, a miracle bestowed upon her young willing body. But it had been as nothing, compared to the feeling of having this battering ram shattering the Gates, invading them and plundering the Palace. It had been a small whirlwind swirling up the dust in the courtyard compared to the raging sandstorms of the Great Dune Sea, demolishing everything in its path.

And so Azar, Princess of Samarkand, screamed. In pain, yes, but mostly in intense, overwhelming pleasure.

There was no gentleness or premeditation to the ravaging she was exposed to by her now completely lust filled brother. Shariq the shy, teenage stable boy had never lain with a girl. He knew nothing of courting, even if he had sometimes watched the young servant girls when he knew they would not see him. Shah the tiger knew only one way to mate: to spread his seed as quickly as possible to as many females as he could. After that first push into his sister's narrow well of holy water, when his enormous cock finally found its way, he started off at a merciless pace, pulling almost all the way out of Azar's clenching hole and shoving back in as hard as he could in almost the same instant. In and out, in and out. Azar felt as if her pussy was nothing but a hot iron on the blacksmith's anvil, being pounded again and again by the heavy hammer blows, molded and reshaped into something new.

To Shah, this female was like nothing he had ever encountered before. It was only one time that they had let him mate as Shah, to a snarling tigress brought to the palace to sate his need, and then sent back into the wastelands. She had taken his cock well, if somewhat uncomfortably due to its size, and his seed as well. Shariq had seen the curiousness in Azar's eyes when they met as humans for the first time after his encounter with the tigress. He realized in shame that his sister must have been watching him mate, losing his humanity in the violent act.

But mating with his sister drove him wilder than he had ever been before. For one thing, she was so small and subservient. Her body was nothing like a tigress, but more like the body of a prey animal. Shah knew he had the strength to do whatever he wanted to her without having to fear a bite from her fangs or a gash from her claws, and his erection swelled inside her with the power he wielded. But more importantly, her slit was nothing like the tigresses'. It was so incredibly tight, to the point of almost being painful, but instead squeezing his monstrous tool, in a new way that brought him incredible pleasure. Her slit was also so wet and welcoming, slippery enough for him to brutally slam into her, despite its tiny size. Shah growled in satisfaction as he felt the seed rise in his large ball sacks.

To Azar, every moment with her brother in this form brought a new source of amazement and wild joy. After the initial shock of the brutal penetration, and the subsequent concentration it took just to survive his merciless hammering of her gushing second heart, Azar was at the same time exhausted and filled with an energy she had never felt before.. And still, the best was yet to come.

Suddenly, she felt something happening as Shah pulled out of her. There was a raking sensation in her pussy walls, as if dozens of dull little pins were pricking her inner temple. It was not a painful sensation, and due to the speed with which her brother was taking her, it lasted the first time only for a moment. But when his huge animal cock had pushed deep inside her and was coming out on the backstroke, she felt it again, and then again, and then again. Every time the fat monster inside her was pulled out, nerves that she never even knew existed in her vault of joy were being stimulated, as if set on fire. Azar was reminded of the strange exhibition of man made stars exploding in the night sky that she and Parvi had seen, when passing over some strange city far away. "Fireworks", he had called them, and now that was exactly what she was feeling inside her little pussy. She realized it had to be the tiny, soft barbs she had seen and felt on his glands when she took it in her mouth earlier. As the big tiger cock pulled out of her, the barbs were revealed to increase the pleasure of the female and make her more willing in the mating.

Azar's eyes shot wide open when she felt the incredible stimulation, and she panted.

"My brother... is giving me such pleasure... yes, oh yes... Shah, you are so much stronger... than this weak toad on the... floor. Your... COCK... aaah!... it's ripping me apart... from the inside..."

Parvi watched in fearful awe at his would be love was pounded in a furious pace by a predatory beast. This was the stuff of nightmares and tales of Hell: maidens being abused by demons and wild animals, screaming in despair and agony. Yet, it was obvious, even to him, through his fear and jealousy, that the Princess' screams were not the wailing of a victim being tortured, but rather the mewling of a woman - or perhaps a she-devil - being pleasured beyond her wildest dreams. There was something so unrestrained in the way this beast was just taking her and the way she seemed to submit willingly and unconditionally. Despite himself, Parvi felt his tiny little snail start to grow at the debaucherous, filthy display.

"Ooh! Ooh, Shah! Please keep giving your sister your brutish... COCK...!!!"

The combination of the cock slamming into her with the force of a sledge hammer and the barbs raking her whenever it was pulled out sent Azar into a whole new world almost immediately. She felt her body start to shake as an explosion went off in her temple of pleasure.

"AH! AAA AHH! What's happening?! Sooooo, goooood......!"

This brand new, otherworldly feeling filling her with pleasure from the vagina spreading out to every single part of her body made Azar collapse on her face into the bed, screaming at the top of her lungs into the mattress. Her limp body was trashed back and forth on the large bed as her brother kept pounding his sister hard, not stopping to accommodate her maelstrom of emotion. Being roughly shoved back and forth like a rag doll by the pumping cock finally made Azar wake up from her blissful unconsciousness. She realized she had to get up before she would get hurt. Still shivering with pleasure, the Princess raised her body until she was standing on all fours again, her legs and arms far apart to handle the brutal onslaught of her pet monster. She raised her head and stared at herself in the large mirror again, her flowing black hair disheveled, her precious blue braid gem lost somewhere and her fine clothes shredded to pieces. Yet seeing herself mercilessly hammered by the vicious form of her big brother, she thought she had never looked more beautiful. More like herself, as she really was. As she really wanted to be.

Suddenly, Shah growled again, bordering on a howl, and she felt the pace of their mating shift. She could sense his body tense up above her as the strokes became even deeper, reaching parts of her that no other man would ever find. She knew what was coming.

" Oh! Oh! It's happening! Oh, sweet God! He will breed me! He will shoot his seed deep inside me, I can feel it." Azar panted exhausted, yet deeply content at what was about to happen.

She sneered cruelly at the kneeling boy at the foot of the bed, only his horrified face sticking up over the mattress. She could tell his hands were busy doing something in his lap.

"Are you pulling on that pathetic excuse for a cock, you filthy little worm? Is the sight of my beautiful Shah breeding me with his fertile monster exciting enough for that sad little snail to peek out of its shell?"

She could see red shame creep onto his cheeks. Overcome with contempt and anger for the hypocritical little man, the Princess of Samarkand spat in his face once more.

"Oh, thank the Heavens it is Shah's seed that will fill me up! Can you imagine my shame if it had been yours? Knowing I had been soiled by such inadequate spittle. My only comfort would have been the knowledge that no fruit would come from it. The gift of motherhood does not come from the spittle of snails! I am..."

Azar was cut off as Shah let out a monstrous roar, sending terrors through every noble and servant in the Palace. He bent down over his sister and Azar heart almost stopped when she felt his fangs graze the back of her neck. She felt the razor sharp teeth pierce her soft skin, but the final snap of her neck never came. Instead, her brother's predator's teeth locked around her neck with a surprising gentleness, while at the same time she was held in a grip stronger than iron and rock.

Having a firm grip on her, Shah started shooting his seed deep into his sister. Azar felt as if a warm wave was washing over her, gallons of tiger cum flooding her tight canal. The very first shot filled her up completely and when the next, even bigger one came, thick, sloppy animal cum flowed out of her and ran down both her thighs. In seconds her lap was drenched, and yet it kept cumming.

"YESS!!!!!" Once again, Azar voiced her feelings to match how strong they were, her ear-piercing screams sending terrors through every noble and servant in the Palace.

"YEESSSS!!! He is filling me!! My brother's wild seed is filling me up!!! I feel pregnant already! Give me a litter of your cubs, my strong Shariq! Oh, GOODD!!"

Once again, her whole body started shaking with that violent crescendo of pleasure she had experienced only minutes ago.

"Oh! Oh! I am taking it!! All of it!! There is so much! So much..."

And Azar's mind disappeared into that wondrous place where she could no longer see or hear, only feel her body being hammered, and filled, and pleasured beyond belief. Her brother continued to pound her and fill her with his seed for another full minute, as he held her firmly by the neck.

Finally, Shah let go of his sister, and lowered her limp body gently onto the mattress. He jumped off the bed and went over to the fireplace, where he promptly started to lick himself clean of their union.

Azar lay face down on the bed for a while, her cum drenched buttocks and thighs still slightly raised. When she had basked in the afterglow long enough, she rolled over and watched the big cat gratefully.

As she watched him, she noticed something lying beside him on the floor. It was a small oil lamp, unusual in no way but its plainness in a place of abundance and wealth.