A Whole New World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Puzzled, the Princess left the bed, and on somewhat unsteady legs went to pick it up. As she did so, she heard a groan from where she had left the would be Prince Parvi. She turned towards him, as she inspected the small lamp.

"No! Don't!! I..." Parvi cried out desperately. But it was too late.

As Azar turned the lamp over in her hands, rubbing it slightly as she did so, a genie suddenly sprang out of the unremarkable object. It rose out of the tip of the lamp, a growing humanoid figure rising all the way to the high ceiling.

Azar took a step back in surprise, but then the spirit bowed to her and spoke in a deep voice.

"I am the Genie of the Lamp, Mistress. Your wish is now my command. Three things you may wish from me, to fill your heart's desire."

It only took Azar a second to readjust to this new development, in a night that just kept surprising her. She smiled triumphantly.

"Hear me, Genie of the Lamp. This is the first command of your new Mistress:..."

***

The wedding of the Princess of Samarkand to a simple stable boy whose primary physical features were a shock of reddish-brown hair and sharp, fang-like teeth, was of course a shock to the whole Sultanate. The Sultan himself was initially devastated that his daughter had chosen so poorly in the end. But after a while he came to trust the new Prince Shariq, and on the suggestion of his daughter even made him the new Grand Vizier. Azar had asked for no wedding gift from her father but the banishment of Jafar, his trusted advisor, and he had relented, in gratitude to her.

In fact, it seemed like The Sultan was made even happier when his daughter announced that she was with child some months after the wedding.

The curse of her brother broken by the Genie had made it possible for them to always be together as man and wife, not as princess and her tiger. But as her belly grew unusually large, Azar thought that maybe it had been for the best that the Sultan passed away in that happy state before the birth of the heir to Samarkand was born.