All Comments on 'A Whole New World Ch. 01'

by MikeLowrey

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great start!

Please keep this story going! Great chemistry between all three and would love to read Mandy and Amber enjoying each other! So many possibilities...

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 4 years ago

Great story. Definitely needs a follow on. Please don't just let it end there!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Part 2?

Do hope there is a part 2 coming, as the previous comment says, so many possibilities. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ignore the negative comments! Good Story.

Great first post, very exciting topic. I would personally like to hear more stories from you. I like the “married couple are on the same page” stories where it’s a positive experience for all.

It was a bit long for a single story, finding a way to break it up into a couple chapters would help from a readability standpoint. I would also recommend challenging yourself on some of the details - “does this really advance the story? Does this add depth to the characters or plot?” Much of the detail does add to the story, knowing how the characters think and feel makes for a bigger payoff for the reader, but some of it could be trimmed without sacrificing story quality.

Hoping for more!

andy1952andy1952over 3 years ago

Incredible writing. I hope there are future stories.

More! More! More!

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

I would like to read about Amber and Mandy meet while husband is on factime. Later on a threesome with them.

I could see a permanent relationship between these three.

Maybe a threesome with Alex and Amber and later one Alex and Mandy become a pair and build a lasting foursome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best I have read here! You have to continue it. PLEASE!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMikeLowrey@MikeLowrey
26 Followers
Love to write. Love sex. Why not write about sex? Pretty average guy who’s thoughts can take him to some pretty sexy places from time to time. Love to read stories and bring new ideas to the bedroom as well. I just love to spend time reading what people come up with here and...