A Whole New World Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband and Wife discover sexy new world via FaceTime.
23.6k words
4.6
21.9k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Huge thank you to Spector Dugan for not only publishing incredibly sexy stories that honestly inspired me to put these thoughts down on paper but who spent countless hours and few days going through my very first story with a fine tooth comb and not pulling any punches through the draft.

****

Every year when the weather would start to break Mr. Sanders, the president of the company I work for, would take all of his VPs, senior executives, a couple of top salespeople, and a few other employees down to Florida for a week. There was only one rule: no spouses.

The main purpose of the trip was for a business conference and training exercises but they were only half-day events. Once they were complete it was really up to us on what we did with our free time. Mr. Sanders always told us it was a way to thank his top staff and leaders, as well as help get them recharged for the next year.

Plus with the advancement in technology these days I was always able to stay in touch with my wife, Amber, throughout my trip. We would text each other throughout the day, I would send her pictures of the condo we were in or the beach resort we went to and almost every night we would FaceTime each other before we went to bed.

"How are you liking the new office,"Mr. Sanders asked as he came in and sat across from me.

"Amber really helped me out a lot when we were going through the catalog," I told my boss.

"Oh, speaking of which, don't forget to remind her we are heading out a little earlier tomorrow to meet at the airport before heading down to Florida," said Mr. Sanders.

"Oh yeah she already knows," I replied. "She's been dreading it for weeks now. She keeps trying to get me to get you to let our spouses come along."

"I know, you're not the only one to mention it," He replied back. "However, I think we really get a lot accomplished when it's just us senior leaders down there, no distractions. Well, less distraction," he finished up with a chuckle.

****

Amber and I were not your typical married couple and have joked on plenty of occasions that we would like to smack the person that said sex goes downhill once you're married. Just one of the reasons she hated these week long trips. The 'see you soon' sex the night before I left was usually only enough to hold her off till about mid week.

"You know, one of these years, after I make VP, I am going to bring you down with us," I said as I rolled to my side of the bed. "I know you would just love it. You would have access to the private beach, the spa and everything else the condo has to offer."

"As much as I would love it down there, you sure it wouldn't be weird," Amber asked rolling onto her side and placing her head and hand on my chest. "I mean, don't get me wrong I would love to spend a week in Florida with my sexy VP of Marketing. But I know that this is an important time for you and your co-workers to get things planned out and ready for the upcoming season."

"Eh, maybe you're right," I said, half-heartedly, "I just know by Wednesday I'll miss you and FaceTime can only do so much if you know what I mean. Of course, if you were there, we probably wouldn't get any work done because everyone would be staring at that wonderful ass of yours."

At about the time I said ass, I playfully smacked her right cheek. I slipped out from her half hug which made my wife lay flat on her stomach on the bed. I straddled her legs and placed both hands on her ass, working my way up the small of her back, making sure to kiss each spot where my hand had just hit.

After attempting to let out a cry, for the smack I left on her ass, Amber was immediately wrapped up in the feeling of her man's strong hands working the muscles of her ass and her lower back. The once feeble attempt at a cry of pain immediately shifted to a prominent moan of pleasure.

"You know, I sure will miss those incredible hands when you are gone," Amber said in almost a growl. "Might just have to find someone to try and top your massage skills, babe."

"Oh really now," I asked as an idea popped into my head. "You think someone really knows this sexy body better than me?"

I let my hands glide over the luscious lump of Amber's exposed ass. Allowed my thumbs to slide between her thighs, the tips of my fingers slightly massaging the opening of her already wet quim.

"You sure you could find someone that knows just the right places to get?" I said as I pushed down into her lips.

"Mhmm," is all she was able to muster at first. "I don't know baby, I'm sure there is some college boy in this town looking to practice his craft." Amber let out a giggle before burying her face in the pillow.

Knowing the game my little minx was playing, I decided to take it up a level and slipped both thumbs into her still soaking wet pussy only to pull one back out and press it firmly into her ass - filling her up to both knuckles. Amber immediately threw her head back and pushed her body towards me as if she was ready for doggy. She let out a gasp of air like she'd just won a Grammy or something.

"I bet you won't find a masseuse that knows how to get those two spots for you," I said. My wife looked back at me and saw the evil grin I was giving her.

"You better not start something you can't finish Mr. Matthews," she said still trying to push back deeper onto my fingers. "You know that's my number one fantasy."

"I know exactly your fantasy, babe," I winked at her and slid my fingers from both her holes and gave her a light smack again on her rear. "Sadly though Jason Statham hasn't returned my calls so you will just have to wait."

I removed myself from the end of the bed to stand up and stretch. It was already pretty late and I still needed to pack. We had to be at the airport by the crack of dawn so I arranged for our neighbor across the street to pick me up at 4:00 am. There was no way I was going to have Amber wake up that early just to take me to the airport. I spent the next hour or so in and out of the closet and bathroom running things by Amber who had curled up on my side of the bed with my pillow and sheets draped over her - seriously you would think she was a Maxim model or something.

****

It wasn't long before I heard the annoying chirp of the alarm clock. I slapped it a few times in search of the button to switch it off. Rolled over and headed for the bathroom to take a quick shower as to not annoy anyone sitting next to me with my post-night smell of sex. When I was done I walked back into the bedroom and threw on some basketball shorts and a t-shirt before sitting next to Amber on the bed. I leaned in and kissed her neck just behind her ear, her favorite spot, as I whispered to her I was leaving and would call when we landed. She mumbled a few words that sounded like 'I love you, be safe, have fun' and kissed me on the cheek. It wasn't long before she was fast asleep again.

My ride was right on time as I walked out of the house to a somewhat chilly morning. He even helped me load my bags into the trunk of his Accord. "Thanks for helping me out, Alex," I slipped him a $50 from the passenger seat. Alex was eighteen and set to graduate high school later in May. He had been helping me out around the house and the yard last summer and this winter and I would throw him some dollars when he did.

Alex was a good kid and lived across the street with his dad after his parents split up two years prior. I would always catch him eyeing my wife. Which honestly I didn't mind him checking her out. I was almost proud, in some weird way, that my wife still had that effect on people.

It didn't take long to get to the terminal. Mr. Sanders, as usual, was already there, waiting for me. , I was the second person out of our ten-person group to arrive. It was about 4:45 when the next person in our group arrived; Jerry, my right-hand man. This was his second year with the company and first time being invited. He was my guest if you will. I had been training him to eventually take my position if I were to move up - he was good. He was extra excited as he was going to be celebrating his twenty-third birthday while down there. He had been talking to me about the trip for weeks.

The rest of our group arrived soon after and we started the boarding and baggage checking process before taking our seats for our non-stop flight to Tampa. As we boarded the plane, I made sure to send a text to Amber. Then I placed my iPhone on airplane mode and rested my head back on the headrest and waited for take off.

****

I must have dozed off because the next thing I remember was the beautiful blonde flight attendant tapping me on the shoulder informing me that we were about to land. I couldn't help but smile, a week on the gulf coast, sunshine and sand between my toes to end most of the days.

Once our plane landed it took some time for all of us to get our baggage, luckily this year with it being a non-stop flight we didn't have to go through the fiasco of trying to retrieve lost luggage. Mr. Sanders, like always, had a limo bus pick us up from the airport and take us to the condo. On the ride over, Mr. Sanders talked us through the plan for the week, including the annual deep sea fishing trip - clearly his favorite part of the entire excursion.

We arrived at the condo roughly around 10:00. Spent a couple of minutes figuring out the sleeping arrangements. Mr. Saunders, of course, had the master suite on the third floor and generally left the other two master bedrooms to his assistant, and myself. The others in our groups worked it among themselves who would be sharing with who when need be. Once I got into my room and somewhat settled in I turned my phone back on and saw Amber had read my message so I knew she was up. I opened our conversation and hit the FaceTime button.

"Hey baby how was the flight down?" I heard as the screen opened up. Amber was still lying in bed with our white cotton sheets struggling to contain her generous breasts.

"Well, I wish I could tell you," I replied back sitting on the bed. "I must have fallen back asleep before we took off. Someone had me worn out last night."

"What can I say, I know what my man likes and I like to give it to him," she said with a giggle. "Especially when you aren't going to be able to get any of this for an entire week." She panned the camera down and partially removed the covers revealing her smooth, sun-kissed skin.

"You are killing me, Smalls," I replied with a chuckle.

"Oh, baby there ain't nothing small about these." As she pushed her breasts together, my wife threw a kiss at the camera. "So what's on the agenda for today?"

"We are all going to check in at the conference center around noon for their networking hour and then Mr. Sanders and I are scheduled to speak to a group of marketing interns from one of the local colleges down here about what we do, what to expect in this industry and what to focus on while they are interns."

"Oh, that sounds like fun. How come you didn't tell me you were going to be speaking down there this year?"

"I didn't really know till I got to the airport and had breakfast with Mr. Sanders. He says I run my team great and if I could share what I know with some of these kids then he might be able to hire more people like me."

I went on to tell Amber about the rest of the plans for the week. How we were going out on the boat again this year and how it was the same day as Jerry's birthday so we might take him out to one of the clubs.

Speaking of the strip club as soon as I got off the phone with Amber I looked up the number of the places we visited last year. Given the fact that most of the guys that went were still talking about last years trip and the girls they met, I figured it was a good spot to take everyone. Plus, I remember them having a somewhat private suite that I'm sure we can reserve. What better way to celebrate Jerry's birthday, right?

I made the arrangements for later on in the week along with some birthday shot and a couple rounds of beer for everyone. If there was one thing I liked to do was to take care of my team. Honestly it's the least I could do for them for making us look so good throughout the year.

****

The next couple of days went by in a blur. Before I knew it, we were sailing back into port on the Santa Maria -Mr. Sanders' prized fishing boat - about to see who had the biggest catch of the day. We were also going to see who took home the thousand dollars all of us threw down while out to see. Our team was a little competitive. I liked it, it's probably what has made us so successful over the past years.

It was around six that evening when we pulled back into port. As soon as I turned on my phone it started buzzing like crazy. To the point where I thought I was actively receiving a phone call. To my delight, it was actually a barrage of text messages.

"Okay honey. Hope you have a great time."

"Catch a big one this year."

"So there is just one little problem."

"I hope you are not getting as wet as I am right now"

Attached was an elegant selfie from Amber with her phone in the air focusing on her body from her breasts down. The covers pulled away to expose her perfect body in one of my t-shirts and a thong you could clearly see was moist.

"Had a dream that some high powered sexy marketing executive took me out to dinner to get me to sign with their company. Said I had the total package and would go far. You'll never guess what the signing bonus was."

The next message had another photo attached that almost made me drop my phone. I moved to quickly cover it so no one could see. Amber had taken a photo with the silicone dildo she had made to resemble me. She said she loved having it for times like this when I would be gone for a week at a time.

"Except it wasn't made of silicone... And maybe slightly bigger... Just kidding baby, you know I love you and all that you come with. Hope you had a good time on the boat. Probably not as good as I just had though. Talk to you soon."

After almost dropping my phone off of the dock and into the water, I immediately called my wife. I was hoping she wasn't extremely busy or on the other line with a client. When she answered, I felt my heart jump up into my throat. Who would have thought, been married this long,I still get choked up when my wife does something sexy.

"Hey there big boy," Amber said in probably her worst 'sexy voice' impersonation ever.

"Hey there little miss sexy. Looks like you had a good morning?"

"It was okay, you know. Woke up. Went on my run. Ate breakfast. Pretty routine you know. Then I had some emails and phone calls to take."

"Oh. Okay. Nothing out of the ordinary... come up?" I trailed my sentence on the word come just to tease her. "Wasn't too... hard to get out of bed this morning?" Again letting my words trail on the word hard.

"I don't have anything to say to that," Amber said laughing. "I was really trying to play it off but you got me. I don't know what it was, but I just woke up so horny this morning with that dream, I hope you're not mad?"

"Mad? How in the world would I be mad? I am almost a thousand miles away, you woke up horny, and took care of yourself. You also showed me. Trust me I am far from mad."

"But the person in the dream wasn't you. Or at least it didn't look like you," Amber said with a shy, almost embarrassed tone in her voice.

"You're fine, babe. I am sure he wasn't near as good looking as I am," I said with a cocky undertone. "Plus I doubt you would leave me to go be with your imaginary boyfriend."

"I don't know babe. He does have a red Ferrari."

"Oh shut the hell up!" I could not help but laugh knowing that we liked to play this little game all the time. "Seriously though, how has your day been? We just got back to the dock. We are all waiting to see who got the biggest catch. Thousand bucks on the line, too."

"Mr. Sanders sure does like a good competition doesn't he? Hope you win, a thousand dollars is a pretty good amount of money. Might even help you with Jerry's birthday."

Which reminded me that I had forgotten to fill her in on what the guys and I had planned for him. "Oh yeah, we were ironing out the details on the boat about that. We all pitched in and reserved a VIP suite for a couple of hours at that strip club I was telling you about, remember? So we are probably going to go there then come back to the condo and see if anyone is up for continuing the party."

"That sounds pretty fun," Amber said over the phone. "We are going to have to plan a trip down there or something. You make that club sound like it's the best thing to be built in the world."

"It is pretty awesome babe, but hey I gotta go I think they are just about ready to head back to the condo so we can all get ready for tonight. I will FaceTime you later okay, love you, bye."

I rejoined the group back up by the tackle shop. They must have already figured out who had the biggest catch because they were all huddled around Mr. Sanders and joking around that it was rigged from the start. It appears that Jerry was this year's winner. Lucky for him he got to bank a cold hard grand on his birthday. After just a few minutes we all made our way back to the bus and eventually back to the condo where everyone started getting ready for the night.

****

It only took us about an hour to all get showered, changed, and ready to go. The club was just a couple blocks away so instead of waiting for a cab or having Mr. Sanders' bus driver - who really did not want to attend anyway - worry about taking us to and from, we just decided to walk.

Once we got there and into the suite our server brought us the first round of beers and shots I had arranged earlier in the week. The suite was done up very nice for us. Dark leather couches and chairs with red trims. Table top candles to provide just enough light to see but dim enough keep the private feel. Few ice buckets should we want to keep our beers. I can't say that I have been in many private suites at a strip but I would say this one was done right. Once everyone had their first round of beers and their shot I picked my glass up to get everyone's attention.

"Here is to a good time celebrating one of the hardest working guys I know around the office. Hope you have enjoyed yourself so far and even more tonight. Happy birthday, Jerry!" We all took our shot and proceeded to have a good time.

The drinks certainly started flowing as guys took their turn buying Jerry drinks of his choosing. It wasn't like your college friends at a frat party, however. We certainly knew how to throw down but also how to make sure we didn't get shit-faced drunk and be that miserable ass that no one wanted to be around, much less make sure they got home okay.

Along with the drinks came a few individual lap dances here and there. Jerry was the guest of honor so to speak so of course things were centered around him. All the guys were definitely having fun with it. We all ordered another round, cheered once again to Jerry then decided to make our way over to the stage for the next act. Fortunately for us there were several empty chairs we all were able to occupy. Nice leather chairs with medium backs. Certainly put all of the clubs back home to shame.

Alright, alright, ladies and gentleman give a big, warm Florida welcome to our next lovely lady to hit the stage. Go ahead and get that cash out fellas and let her know you love her, help me welcome... Mandy!

"Holy shit," Jerry couldn't help but blurt out as the blonde bombshell stepped on to the stage. "Now that is a woman right there."

I looked up towards the stage and... Oh. My. God. Mandy was not your stereotypical stripper. She was thicker than the typical stripper, which was okay by me and clearly by Jerry. Mandy had to be no more than 5'4" out of her heels. She had incredibly full, strawberry blonde hair that looked straight out of a commercial. Hips that would honestly make any woman I knew jealous and get every married man in trouble. Mandy was a perfect example, in my opinion, of what a woman should look like. Tight but curvy ass that her thong struggled to contain but fit perfectly into her sheer cover-up. She probably had the best looking pair of breasts that I have ever seen in my life. What made things better is you could tell they were all hers.