A Whole New World Ch. 01

Story Info
Man realizes she wants more than usual.
1k words
3.57
2.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a while. Mostly because he couldn't wrap his mind around the fact that this beautiful woman wanted him to do things do her, with her, in ways that he only thought happened in old issues of Penthouse Letters or on those nights he surfed over to a porn site and was bored looking at the same old thing and decided to click on some different categories. But eventually she gave enough hints and he picked up on it.

It started one night when, as she knelt in front of him, his cock in her mouth, he grabbed a handful of her hair, guiding her mouth up and down his shaft. He didn't even realize he was doing it, but later she texted him, telling him how hot it was. He agreed without really acknowledging anything, but decided that next time he'd make a conscious decision to explore this more.

This time, they were lying on her bed, and her mouth moved down his stomach, licked up his hardening cock and took it into her mouth. After just laying back for a few minutes he decided to go for it. He grabbed her hair and, more vigorously this time, began to move her up and down on him, controlling the motion. He held her head still and began to jackhammer himself into her wet mouth. He risked a quick question, "You like that don't you?" The moan she gave in response almost caused him to come. He held off, pulled her mouth off his cock and guided it to his balls. She hungrily took them in, her tongue flicking over them. The control seemed to turn him on as much as the feeling of her mouth on him. He moved her back to his cock, both hands now in her hair, and came hard, and she took it all in. As he groaned with the pleasure of the release and laid back, she moved up, kissed him, and lay with her head on his chest.

He decided to really up the ante next time. It seemed she really liked the idea of giving control over to him, that it turned her on as well as him. The next night, after dinner, they moved to the bedroom. He decided that as much as she might like the path they were on, he needed to even it up a little bit. He laid her down, spending time kissing her neck, while his hands played with her nipples-squeezing, pinching. She moved under him, murmuring, "I need your mouth on them." He quickly obliged, moving his mouth to her hard nipples, sucking, biting, moving his teeth over him. This was clearly turning her on. His hand moved down between her thighs, sliding underneath her now wet panties and inside her pussy. She was so wet. He moved back and forth, from nipple to nipple as his fingers began moving in and out of her. The little noises she made told him he was doing a good job and her hips were beginning to move as well. Eventually he couldn't wait any longer and moved his mouth down her stomach, pulled her panties to the side, and began to kiss her pussy. Her hips continued to buck, thrusting herself up to meet his mouth. He loved the way she tasted and could spend all night tasting her, but he wanted to see how she'd respond to another escalation.

He looked up at her, she was breathing heavily, and said "It's time you tasted me". She nodded, quickly and eagerly, but instead of simply changing positions like they had in the past, he moved over her, straddled her, nearly sitting on her chest. Her eyes opened wide but she did not tell him to stop. He grabbed her hair, pulled it so she was looking up at him. He told her that he was going to fuck her face, and she was going to take it without a word. She nodded and he, roughly, moved her mouth down to take him in. However, his position, with some of his weight on her, meant she could not move that much. He was completely in control. He would decide how hard, how fast. He roughly shoved his cock into her mouth and she took it. She had little choice. He began to fuck her mouth, something he would not even have thought possible just a few weeks before. At least, not like *this*. He slid his cock out, slick with her saliva, and began to stroke it. Not 3 inches in front of her face. Her eyes followed the movement. His left hand grabbed her hair, positioned her mouth to lick underneath his balls, wondering if this would be the line. It wasn't as her mouth quickly went to work, as he continued to stroke his cock, knowing he was going to come soon.

He moved her mouth back to his cock, thrusting over and over, both hands on her head, holding her mouth still. He knew he was going to come soon and said so. She had swallowed his come many times before, but he decided to take a chance-he told her he was close and again slid out of her mouth, taking his cock in his hand and stroking-pumping up and down. She had to know what he intended and she did not seem bothered at all. He began to go faster, as he was so close now. He adjusted his position slightly and left little doubt as to his intentions. She opened her mouth and closed his eyes and he began to come. It sprayed into her mouth, her face, her neck, even into her hair. As he finished he was breathing heavily and could only whisper, "Oh my God" that was amazing. He was silent and he braced for her response-knowing what she said next would likely decide it this ever happened again. If this was a one time thing, or perhaps the start of something new.

"It's about fucking time."