She can Take It

Story Info
What a good little cocksleeve, letting me use you like this.
1.4k words
4.24
21.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her back arched up off the bed as he swirled his tongue around her clit, humming in delight as he licked up the slick that was leaking out of her pussy. He had been at it for an hour, dragged as many orgasms from her spasming cunt as much as he possibly could.

He absolutely loved how he could make her cum so undone, so pliant with just his tongue, his hands grabbed her thighs harsh enough to leave marks as he kept them pushed down, wanting to keep her nice and open for his enjoyment.

She couldn't keep her whimpers contained as he wrapped his lips around her clit and sucked, the overstimulation driving her insane.

One of her hands was behind her head, clutching the pillow until her knuckles turned white, the other tangled in his hair, tugging at it, pushing him even further into her cunt as he slipped two of his fingers inside.

He curled them upwards until he brushed against her g spot, a loud moan escaping her mouth as he did so.

"Fuck," she whined as he pushed his fingers in faster, harder.

His gaze moved up, his eyes meeting hers, pupils dilated so much she could barely see the color of his irises.

He chuckled as he pulled away from her cunt, the whole lower half of his face shimmering with her slick.

"You can take it baby," he cooed as he continued pumping his fingers in and out of her hole.

"Be a good girl for me and cum on my tongue again, yeah? Then I'll give you my cock."

All she could do was shakily nod as she moaned again. Her grip on his hair did not let up as he went back down, attaching his lips to her clit once more.

She felt the heat of her orgasm quickly approaching again, the coil in her abdomen threatening to snap once more.

Her hips bucked up as his fingers hit her g spot again. A long drawn out moan slipped out as he gave one last harsh suck to her clit, her orgasm rushing over her.

"C-cumming," she whispered, voice giving out, as her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

Her cum splashing out of her pussy all over his face and the bedsheets as he worked her through it.

The tremors of her orgasm finally stopped as he pulled back, sucking her juices off of his fingers before he moved to lean above her, cupping her cheek with his clean hand.

"So good for me, baby," he murmured as he placed a chaste kiss on her lips. "Love it when you squirt all over my face."

She could only whimper as she looked up at him. Her eyes glossed over as she watched him align his cock with her cunt, swiping the tip through the slick.

He pushed in slowly, a small groan leaving his lips as he could feel her cunt wrap around his cock, dropping his head into the crook of her neck.

His hips stilled as he bottomed out, giving her a few moments to adjust to his girth. She wrapped her legs around his hips, trying to fuck herself on his cock once the burn of the stretch had subsided, hinting that she was ready for him to move.

He leaned back up as he pulled out until just the tip of his cock was inside and slammed back into her quickly.

She moaned as he continued the brutal pace of his thrusts. His cock hitting her cervix with every thrust.

"You're taking my cock so well, baby. You always do," he groaned, one of his hands gripping her hip as the other dragged up her body, his fingers wrapping around her throat.

Her cunt clenched after he slowly tightened his grip on her throat, tightened it enough so that her head was starting to get fuzzy. Just how she liked it. He grinned as he took in her fucked out expression, tongue lolling out of the side of her mouth as tears leaked out of her eyes.

"Such a slut for me, aren't you?" He cooed, angling his hips so he could assault her g spot. "What a good little cocksleeve, letting me use you like this."

All she could do was nod, too lost in the moment to try and utter anything. All she was able to do was let out choked out moans and sobs at his movements. He didn't fuck her rough very often, but when he did, hand wrapped tightly around her throat as he treated her like his own little slut, she couldn't help but wish he did it more.

Her back arched again as he applied more pressure to her throat, incoherent mumbles leaving her mouth as he continued to fuck into her. She felt her abdomen tightening up again, heat rapidly rising inside her body as she hurtled towards the edge.

He moved his hand up from her throat, grasping her chin in his hand as he leaned down towards her face.

"Open up for me, pretty girl," he cooed, grinning when she opened her mouth.

"That's my baby, always listening to what her daddy says," he murmured before gathering spit on the end of his tongue, opening his mouth as he moved down, watching it drop into hers.

She made a show of swallowing his spit, her cunt clenched down on his cock once more as he choked out a moan at the sight.

He sped up his thrusts again, the headboard of the bed banging up against the wall as he drilled into her.

"I'm close," she managed to whimper out as her hands gripped his shoulders, her nails digging into his skin.

"Cum all over my cock, pretty. Mark it as yours."

Those words were all it took for the tension in her abdomen to snap, cursing as the walls of her pussy spasmed around him, clear liquid gushing out.

His hand moved back to her throat as his hips began to stutter, peering down at her sweat slicked skin as he pushed his cock as far into her as he possibly could. His own orgasm hit him as he let out a low moan, painting the inside of her hole white.

He dropped on top of her so he could catch his breath, pressing sloppy kisses to her neck as he traced the marks he had left earlier. All she could do was lay there as she felt his cum started to drool out of her pussy, joining the stain of fluids that had already soaked through the bedsheets.

She squealed in surprise when he got back up and flipped her over. She looked over her shoulder with one eyebrow raised.

He grinned as he looked down at her, one hand moving to push her chest back down to the bed as he leaned down, his breath tickling her ear.

"What. You didn't really think I was done with you, did you?" He murmured as he slid his cock back inside her, tracing his fingers down her spine.

"That was just the warm up, pretty."

He slammed his cock back into her, keeping a hand sprawled out on her back. His other gripped her hip so tightly that it was surely leaving even more marks.

Her legs were shaking as she tried to hold herself up, the bed sheets bunched below her hands, unable to do anything but moan at the brutal pace of his thrusts.

A whine left her lips as she felt his hand slowly move up her body, tangling in her hair and pulling her back into his chest with a quick tug. His free hand slid to the front of her body as his fingers began flicking her clit.

She groaned as he sucked a mark into her pulse point, a quick nibble to the area before he pulled away.

"Too-too much," she whined as he sped up the pace of his fingers on her clit, the harsh movements causing her to clench around his cock.

"You can take it, can't you pretty?" He cooed, emphasizing his words with another harsh thrust.

"Keep taking daddy's cock like a good girl, I know you can do it."

She nodded as he continued thrusting into her, tears streamed down her face at the feeling of overstimulation. The feeling of his thick cock pumping into her already abused cunt. Her orgasm washed over her faster this time, almost taking her by surprise.

That was all it took for him to reach his own orgasm again, giving a few shallow thrusts as he spilled into her cunt before pausing, letting his head fall against her shoulder.

He carefully pulled out, scooped her up into his arms as he carried her to the bathroom, setting her on the counter before moving to run a warm bath for the two of them.