A Whole New World Ch. 03

Story Info
Mom, son and dad reconcile and form family threesome.
2.8k words
4.66
20.9k
31

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter III: Reconciliation

The first thing I noticed was that both cars were in the driveway. It was 3 a. m. and very quiet when I stepped in. I went up to my room, peeled off my clothes and dropped into bed, but could not sleep. Dolores' words went round and round in my head. "If you love your parents, then you have to try to reconcile this." In the short time it took for her to drive me home I told her the story of my dad's stash and all that happened afterward. I was surprised at how sympathetic she was, although I shouldn't have been, considering her own history and kink. "Love has tremendous power, and can be quite healing," she said. "I know it sounds a bit much coming from a romance novelist, but it's the best advice I can give. Believe me, I know. My children and I are very happy together." Eventually, exhaustion won over me, and I drifted off.

I awoke to the aroma of brewed coffee. Bright sunshine streamed through my window. I slipped on my pajama bottoms and stumbled downstairs to the kitchen where my father, similarly dressed stood, coffee mug in hand, at the counter.

"Dad?" I spoke quietly. I was nervous and shaky.

"Hey, buddy." My father put the mug down and stepped toward me with his arms open. I stepped into his embrace. It was warm and reassuring.

"Dad," I said, stepping back. "How's mom? What's happening? Is everything OK?"

"It is, son." He held me at arm's length. "After Mom saw us in the garage, she was confused and upset. She didn't understand what was going on. So, she left to try and figure it out. I found her at the lakefront, down by the big pier. I knew she would go there. It was one of our spots when we first met. I had a very long talk with her. I told her everything. We talked for hours, and eventually, she came home with me. I think she understands what happened between us."

"I'm not sure I do, to be honest, dad," I said. "I can't really put it into place, but..." I hesitated, "..but, I don't feel bad about it. I love you dad."

"I do too, buddy. I love Mom, too. And I know you love her as well. But, we have to have a talk. Why don't you pour yourself a coffee and come up to the bedroom. Mom's up. We'll talk there." With that he brought me in again, kissed me lightly on the lips, picked up two mugs of coffee and walked upstairs.

I stood before the closed door of my parents' bedroom wondering what threshold I was going to cross this time. Or perhaps, I had already crossed it. I knocked and stepped in. "Hi, buddy." The sweet voice of my mother greeted me. My heart rose to the sound. Mom was lying on her side close to the edge of the bed, the sheets casually pulled up, and Dad sat towards the foot of the bed half turned toward her. The sun shone into the room, they both smiled at me and I got the distinct sense that they had been fucking.

"Come, give me a hug, sweetheart," my mom called out to me and opened her arms. The sheets slipped down a bit exposing her breasts. She seemed aware and unconcerned. I went to her and had to kneel down to get in for the hug, properly. My naked chested pressed into my mother's breasts. Then she kissed me on the lips and said, "Well, darling, we've had quite a turn of events, so to speak. You're father and I have had a very long, very good discussion. I think we understand each other and feel the same way about things. But, we need to include you in the conversation, since this is all about our family. Why don't you sit beside me here on the bed so we can talk." So, I sat on the side of the bed trying not to stare at my mother's beautiful breasts, my cock starting to swell under the loose fabric of my pajamas. And my dad sat close behind me. He put his hand on my shoulder.

"Jeffery," my mother said, "Do you love your father?"

"Of course I do, mom."

"But, your love for your father has developed into a new phase, shall we say."

"I guess it has," I said. "But, mom, I don't want you to think..."

"Wait, sweetheart. I'm not finished. Do you love me?"

"Oh, with all my heart, mom."

There was a bit of a pause.

"Do you think that your love for me could also develop into a new phase?"

"Mom?"

"Do you think that the three of us could grow and expand our love together? Because, we would like that, dear." Mom gently nodded towards my father.

Dad put his other hand on my shoulder. "Well, buddy? What do you think?"

There was this long silence. I wanted to shout out, "Yes! Yes, yes, yes," but I hesitated. I don't know why. I had not thought about before, but at that moment the answer was clear.

"I think that would be wonderful." My heart was pounding and my head was reeling with happiness.

"Then, come and kiss me, my boy." Mom opened her arms to me again. Her eyes gleamed and her smile was the most beautiful I had ever seen it. I leaned forward to kiss her, but my father stopped me.

"Just a minute, buddy. Stand up," he said gently. "I think you need to take these off." He tugged my pajamas off leaving me standing naked in from of my mother, my erection throbbing for her to see.

"Oh, Jeffie, is that for me?" Mom squealed playfully. "Then, I'd better take this off." With that, she tossed the sheet off the rest of her body revealing her naked beauty. I was breathless. Her figure was delicious, her skin like satin, and I almost gasped at the sight of her hairless cunt. "Come here, sweetie, lie on top of me and give me a kiss."

My jaw dropped a bit. I turned to my dad.

"Go on, son. She's waiting," he said as he strode to the other side of the bed. He pulled his pajamas down and got in beside mom.

That's when I lay on top of my mother. I felt the softness of her flesh against me. I felt my weight press on her. She opened her legs and I slipped in between them. My cock, bone hard, hovered in front of my mother's cunt. I leaned forward and kissed her on the mouth. I closed my eyes. Our tongues touched, and explored each other.

"Come in me, baby," she whispered. "Come into mommy."

So, I penetrated my mother. Slowly, deliberately. I was ardent. Her devoted worshipper. Her son. Desperate to get as close to her as possible. To be as deep in her as I could be. To connect with her, to show her how much I loved her. My feelings where overflowing, and so was the sensation of wanting to release myself into her. Instinctively, I started to thrust. Raising myself up on my arms, I pushed into my mother. What had started out as the gentle, loving thrusts of a timid, young man, were now becoming the passionate movements of a true lover. The sensation of my cock sliding in and out of my mother's cunt was overwhelming.

"Mom, I'm going to cum," I said, helplessly.

"Then, cum for me, baby. Cum for mommy. Cum in me, sweetheart. Cum in mommy's cunt." And I did. I did, and I did, and I did. I came so hard, that I thought I felt my balls actually contract. I groaned.

My dad was caressing my ass. "Good, boy. Oh, what a good man. Atta boy, Jeff."

"Oh, mom," I groaned. "Oh, mom. Oh, mom."

"Oh, Jeffery," mom whispered. I could hear the smile in her voice. "It feels so good to have you on top of me, in me. I never, ever imagined this, but now that we're here, I love it. And, I can't imagine things being any different."

"Mom," I whispered again, and tried to withdraw myself from her.

"No, stay, baby. This feels too good," she said. So, I did. And, I remained surprisingly hard. My father continued to rub my ass, but leaned in, planting a kiss, first on my mother's lips, and then on mine. He put his arm around the both of us. I closed my eyes, sighed, and melted into their embrace.

It was only a few minutes later, even though it seemed an eternity of bliss, that my father stirred us. "Hey," he whispered. I could feel his hard-on pressing my hip. "Hey, kids. It's not over yet. No falling asleep. There's lots more to do."

"Jeffey, get off your mother. It's my turn to take care of her." With that, he gently pushed me off and replaced me, but this time with his head between her legs. Without hesitation, dad started to lick, clean and kiss my mom's cunt, lapping up my cum in the process. Soft moans started to rise from him, which were echoed by mom's voice. I thought that they would want to be alone, husband and wife again, but as I started to move away, mom pulled me towards her.

"Come here, sweetheart," she said. "Let me taste you," and she pulled my hips to her face. She opened her mouth and took in my still turgid cock. "Mmmm, baby," she sighed. I wasn't sure if she was responding to me or the ministrations of my father. The thought that she was tasting her own cunt off my cock stirred my horniness. I yielded to the sensation of my mother sucking my cock, and started gently thrusting while caressing her head.

We played in this family, oral daisy chain for a few minutes, until, suddenly, mom stopped sucking me and let out a gasp. "Oh," she cried. "Oh, oh, oh." She closed her eyes and her body went rigid. "Oh, oh..." the gasps continued, more slowly and accompanied by deeper breaths. "Ohhhhhhh...." Her final gasps trailed off as she collapsed into a series of soft moans. "Oh, John, that was wonderful," she uttered in a barely discernable whisper.

We returned to a family cuddle, dad on one side of mom, and I on the other. This time we slept for a while.

It was the next day after we had all come home from work, and after we had a nice dinner together full of smiles, and touches and kisses all around, that mom asked, "Boys, you know what I would like tonight? I would like to see Jeffie finish what he started when I found you two the other day." Then she smiled and walked upstairs to the bedroom.

"Are you up for it, sport?" Dad looked at me.

"I think so." I smiled back at him. And up the stairs we went.

When we got into the bedroom, mom was already naked, sitting at the side of the bed. She looked so sexy that my cock was already aching.

"John, come here," she commanded, teasingly. When my father stepped up to her, she quickly undid his belt, pulled down his pants and shorts and started fondling his cock and balls. "Jeffie, your turn. Kneel in front of you father. But, you have to take off your pants, too, baby." Mom positioned us, then whispered in my ear. "Let him finish, baby boy. But save some in your mouth for mommy. I want a taste, too."

Once again, I took my father's cock into my mouth. Again, I sucked him deeply and sensuously, trying to let him know with the ardor of my movements, with the depth of his penetration, how much I loved him and how much I wanted to pleasure him. Dad's hips gently started to thrust forward. His one hand found its way to the back of my head, holding me as his thrusts increased. His other hand found my nipple and started to pinch it. I could hear my dad start to moan. "Oh, buddy. That's it, buddy. That's my good boy. Suck daddy's cock. Suck it. Such a good boy. Oh, Jeffie. Suck daddy. Suck me. Suck, buddy. Suck me. Suck."

I knew dad was building quickly, and despite having his cock shoved deep into my throat, I controlled my gag reflex and let him fuck my head as hard as he wanted to.

"Oh, buddy...oh, buddy...I'm going to cum...I'm going to..." Suddenly, dad pulled his cock from the back of my throat, and rested the head, swollen as a ripe tomato on my tongue. His other hand rose from my aching nipple to grip his cock and stroke it.

"Oh, fuuuu....ckkkk...." he groaned as my mouth filled with his salty, bitter cum. Dad must have ejaculated for over a minute into my mouth, but despite the slimy quality of his cum, I savored it, relished the taste of it, held it in my mouth with pride. Dad's cum.

"Oh, buddy, that was beautiful," Dad gasped, as his cock slowly slipped from my lips. His hand released my head.

"Sweetie, give mommy a taste." Mom pressed her lips to mine. I parted mine cautiously, she parted hers and I squirted some of my father's cum into my mother's mouth.

"Mmmmmm," she said, and swallowed.

"Mmmmmm," I said, and swallowed.

I could go on about the loving and the love that followed in the days and weeks. We had changed, grown. We became a very affectionate, active threesome. Every conceivable combination was explored. Dad and I took turns fucking mom. When he finished, I cleaned up after him. When I finished, he cleaned up after me. Mom always loved receiving oral sex after fucking. It made her cum. Mom also took turns sucking us off, but more often sucked us both off at the same time; sometimes alternating between cocks, sometimes trying to get both of us into her mouth at once. Dad and I strove to cum into mom's mouth at the same time. Sometimes it even worked.

One time, when I was fucking mom in the missionary position, dad started kissing my ass. He slowly worked his way right between my cheeks. I could feel his tongue in my ass. It was wild, and it spurred me to fuck mom even more deeply. Then I felt his fingers penetrate me, and finally, he shoved his cock into my ass. The sensation was an ecstatic combination of pain and pleasure. I came instantly. Mom loved it, and told me to try it on him. Which I did the next time he fucked her.

We would take turns being "The One In the Middle," the person who passively let the other two do whatever he or she wanted to do to us. From kisses, to strokes, to fingers and cocks, every inch of skin was caressed, every organ was sucked, every orifice was penetrated.

Mom would ask me and dad to fuck each other while she watched and played with herself. When I first penetrated my mom anally, my dad was already fully in her vagina. It was like fucking both of them at the same time, as I could feel his cock through her flesh. You've never lived until you've fucked each of your parents in the ass.

It was, indeed, a whole new world for my dad, my mom and me.

Epilogue

It was one of our special late summer weekends. The days started with a leisurely breakfast, followed by some yard-work or other chores and tasks about the house. The afternoon cocktails, now, had an edge, as the anticipation of the family fucking to follow, built. That Sunday, dad and I were particularly vigorous fucking mom from behind, and I collapsed on the bed after my second cum. As I watched dad and mom work on their round two, it occurred to me that a fourth person, a woman might be fun. It might add a bit of variety, especially for mom, who might enjoy the attention of another woman, as well as the pleasure of attending to her.

When they were finished and cuddling beside me, I asked, "Mom, Dad, would you guys be interested in having a fourth person, a woman join us every now and then?"

"One of your friends from school?" mom asked.

"No. Someone older," I said. "Someone quite special."

"Oh?" said my dad. "Might be interesting. Do you have someone in mind?"

"It might be quite fun," said mom. "But, she would have to be very special."

"She is," I said, "Very special," and I smiled. "She's a writer."

(Not really) The End