All Comments on 'A Whore and a Thief'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 301 Comments (Page 2)
wolfestonewolfestoneabout 10 years ago
Nice story!

Well written and enough turns to hold interest..another fine story..thanx

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
Mustang Sally?

If we go by LW genre stories, particularly the Stang’s, a guy who owns a mustang is necessarily a hysterical wimp cuckold and always with an unfaithful wife.

Okay, that explains it, that therefore the opposite must be equally true. Since my wife was the owner and driver of her Mach I Mustang, therefore I, as her husband, must have been unfaithful.

Though to tell the truth, she only caught me once early in our marriage and instead of the usual male hysteria of LW mythology, she went all berserkersgang all over my sorry ass.

Yes, we went to counseling and yes we were able to repair our marriage. The most important thing I learned about myself is to control my ego driven obsession with chasing blondes and to be satisfied for the next twenty years with the one I had, who for some crazy reason wanted me back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Um...so in Michigan you can open a bank account over the 'internet', under a 'fake name'? Also you are allowed to write checks for an account not yours, and deposit them into your snappy new fake-name account without any identity proof?

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 10 years ago
Despite some negative feedback

I loved the story ... It was fantastic! I didn't think he was a wimp for going back to his wife, I thought being away from his wife for seven months making her think her marriage was over was fitting punishment for Claire!

One thing I didn't like however, was the rushed ending with the getting back together with his wife. I would have liked a little more time to adjust to his decision and maybe making her sweat out his final decision!

smokepolesmokepoleabout 10 years ago
Fucking phenomenal!

Some rough patches to it here and there, but overall a well executed romance!

Congrats

(maybe look for a copy editor at some point)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"Just before you got here, I turned him down for a million dollars,"

You forgot to add "THIS TIME" to this Wimp Husband travesty.... CUCKStar06 ...

BUT at least you got one thing right ..

"No one wants the whore to teach their kids" ... AND SHE IS A CHEATING WHORE CUCKStar06 ... DESPITE YOUR PATHETIC ATTEMPTS TO FOOL THE READERS INTO FEELING SORRY FOR TRAMP!

A "1"

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Disappointing

It wasn't bad but I didn't like the exit of Danica/Sarah. The wife did cheat and lie and get paid to fuck someone other than her husband. She didn't deserve to get Ray back. He should have stayed with Sarah. Of course it was well written just not my idea of a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
betrayed's idea of a happy ending is...

a mouth cull of jizz after smoking a fat cock, just like all closet-cucks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

"betrayed's idea of a happy ending is...

a mouth cull of jizz after smoking a fat cock, just like all closet-cucks"

Sounds like you speak from personal experience buddy. I hope you and all the others that didn't like this story enjoy that.

empiricalempiricalabout 10 years ago
Cracking story sir

One doesn't have to agree with cheating to enjoy a good story. There is a saint and devil in all of us...... well most of us that is. A million EH?. Mmmmmm

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
DAMNED IF YOU DO....DAMNED IF YOU WONT

would you get blessing if you will. TK U MLJ LV NV

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124almost 10 years ago
Great story. 4 stars

only 4 stars because still some word usage problems and clarity in paragraphs.

I've read three of your stories in as many days. Do ALL of them have to have a Mustang GT? Does all of the hubbys HAVE to be engineers. Seems like too much redundancy. I hope I can get to some submissions that don't have these elements or I may stop reading. I do like the cheating wife stories and your stories actually teach us things, even moral things that any relationship should have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Too bad

She could have shown him his love for her was priceless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
unlikely end

I don't buy the reunion with Claire or Danica walking away from her kids. To me it spoiled what started out as one the best SS06 stories I've read

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Danica

It would be nice if Danica could somehow come back and at least be a friend to the kids.

Lonewolf2013Lonewolf2013almost 10 years ago
He should not have gone back.

He now had the children he always wanted so he should have focused on raising them. The million dollars would have been enough to cover the cost of raising the two children and providing for their educations. He did not need Claire to be happy so why go back to a cheating slut when there are so many good women out there. She did not deserve a second chance, she had ten years to come clean but she never did. Hey but this is fantasy and it does not have to make sense. I gave it a "3", I did not like the changing perspectives. The different perspectives, is a style that I don't care for, I find it does nothing for the story but add pages.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bah

I would rather see a new woman who turned down Rudy for a million dollars so they both had love that was priceless.

Instead of one that was worth less than an amount of money and a huge amount of money.

It's to late to take it back once it is done ,she made a special plan to betray him after he told her the consequences.

Three because it is a subjective judgement.

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
*****

Youse kinda' out done ya'sef with this'n, Stang. It's a gudun fer sho. Good read'n an writin'. Bein' hook'd up to thet thar ho twarn't so bad no how. Enjoyed it! Usually dislike cheaters getting away with it, but I suppose Claire did her penance. Thanks so much. Cheers!

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
A Good Story....But

You are one hell of a writer. You have a fantastic imagination and an entertaining way with words. But... (Why is there always a but?)

I did not care for the ending, she knew that he was dead-set against her whoring herself out, but she did it anyway. Not only did she do it, she lied and manipulated him to be able to do it. She used the old 'it's my body and I can do what I want with it'.

He should have said after he found out that 'it's his body and he can do what he wants with it' and he wants to get far away from her. He should have divorced her and raised the kids on his own till he found an honest and loyal woman. They are out there. Thank You for your writing.

cap5356cap5356over 9 years ago
excellent story

excellent writing of this story. love how it twist and turn through the whole story. great writing and great story

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 9 years ago
Unique

I seldom like any story where a spouse takes back or forgives a cheater, but this one conveys the pain both sides feel if they are suffering because of a one time mistake. Granted, if the betrayal had happened more than once I would have hatred the story, but given the plot it was a good story overall.

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
What the hell happened?

I haven't read anything by Stang in over 2years, and when I came back to escape all the cuck and Raac shit in this site, telling myself that I can always count on Stang to write stories that, while usually being ridiculous and featuring a lunatic caricature of a wife, he always at least had a happy ending for the victims. Now, having read 4 stories of his, that I haven't read before, I find out that Stang has been infected with that reconciliation at any cost garbage. SHIT!

sdc97230sdc97230over 9 years ago
Would rather have seen Ray end up with Danica

As badly as Danica's life was messed up, none of her mistakes were disloyalty, infidelity or dishonesty. Ray might not have wanted her to make any really important decisions without his guidance, but I bet he would never have had to worry about her doing something after he had told her he was opposed to it.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
INTO EACH LIFE SOME RAIN MUST FALL

that is when a very big umbrella will come in handy. TK U MLJ LV NV

ohyessssssohyessssssover 9 years ago
sorry

She willingly whored herself out. Ray said he couldn't accept a whore and left. Kudos to Ray. However, he whored himself out by taking her back. Once you move on , you don't look back. And taking her back didn't change the fact that she was , indeed, a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More than once?

Why do some people think that it's "not so bad" if a cheater "just" cheats "once"(even if the affair lasts weeks or months?) It has been my experience in meeting people thru-out my life (I am now 70) that once you do something wrong "once", it actually is easier to do the same wrong (or some other wrong) again or many times more in the future, whether it's cheating, murder, stealing, lying, etc. It seems that the RAAC's use the "one mistake" scenario to give the cheater a free pass. What's wrong with that is that cheating is never a MISTAKE, BUT A COLD-BLOODED ACT OF INFIDELITY (unless the cheater is certified as a bona fide basket-case who cannot be held responsible for their actions. All others are no-good cheaters, period: accept it and move forward! Don't lie to yourself!

Since I believe that cheating is NOT a mistake (and will probably happen again) it is actually KINDER for both parties to split rather than stay together and live with all the distrust, suspicion, anger, malice, vengeful thoughts and downright HATRED. Some say you should stay together so you will not have wasted 10, 25 or 35 years because of

ONE MISTAKE but I disagree because the longer the couple have been together, the more fucked-up it is break the other's heart by cheating because all those years of closeness and trust is destroyed. Actually, it's worse when cheating happens with a long-term relationship because it shows that the relationship was a lie!

aptonthe503aptonthe503over 9 years ago
Great Story

Really enjoyed the plot and your characters and the melding of the two story lines. Nice conclusion.

Please keep writing!

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
He didn't keep his own counsel

He made it very clear that if she accepted the offer it would be a deal breaker.

He would probably still love her but there would not be any way possible for them to be together.

and yet.

Disappointing ending for all of the adults. The kids got a better life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What a story

What a fantastic imagination you have, and what story telling! I've read most of your tales twice over, and am always impressed with your abilities, even if I did not particularly like the theme. Keep it up. (PS I think Mustangs are crap. My son hired one for his honeymoon in the US and was bitterly disappointed)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
#cute

Non-crazy exes, non-murderous jilted men and still satisfactory revenge on both offending parties... One of your better works, fo sho...

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
*****

Daytime soap made for nighttime TV.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 9 years ago
Clever writing

Finally I worked out what the point was of the two parallel stories! Very good story telling, the makings of a full length novel. Impressive.

MartyMBMartyMBabout 9 years ago
I'd like to know

what happened to Sarah after she left. I thought the story between when she left Ray and when Ray returned to Claire was very abrupt. Its like, "And then the princess married the prince and all was well, The End." Way to quick. I'm also surprised that Ray never looked for Sarah.

Anyway, it is a very good story, especially the way the two story lines finally came together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love it

U gat my vote, ure realy great

mewanglongmewanglongalmost 9 years ago
WFT!!!!

Not what I expected, but still good. Gave it a "five".

DaimonFreyDaimonFreyover 8 years ago

I don't like how it turned in the end. I wouldn't return to Claire. While she might have loved Ray she most certainly did not respected him simply because his choice did not mattered to her. Besides she sold her love for money. Money she never even used or really needed. Selling herself behind her husband's backs was her first mistake unfortunately she did another one. She never told him about it. While it might look like a smart albeit cowardly decision it was what would completely break their marriage and any trust in her that Ray still might have. Oh and by the way rising children together with her husband who returned seems like a reward rather than a punishment.

So in short, I did not liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just another sissy faggot husband and a heartless Cunt wife story

Pathetic and so disappointing from SS06. Making Money was just an excuse to cheat like the selfish arrogant Cunt she is. Fuck! I should have stopped reading it when he recounted his pathetic sissy wimp college days and how he worshipped the ground she walked on. She was a cunt to start with back then so only a wimp would want her for more then a quick fuck. And I doubt she was any good at that either. Most stuck up Cunts aren't. 11 pages of waste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
dude relax

There are worst "sissy" stories than this. it was a decent story of a man going through his wife cheating and reacting to it not some cough out of hiding in the closet stroking off saying how hot his wife is. These are the stories I like I came for the drama and got to see a guy come through it. was he a wimp no. I felt sorry for him because he was still in love with his wife who cheated. Yes it was one time however she should had known better especially how his reaction was but.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cute, mostly.

Can't really abide Danica abandoning her children, especially since she risked her life saving her daughter. So that part really made no sense. I think with more imagination you could have come up with a more believable way for Ray to return to Claire with step children. Guess you did the best you could. Thanks for trying. Way better than most of the drek on this site. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I was hoping

For a pure sweet ending where the guy tried to offer Danica a million to fuck him but he ended up with a woman that cheated on him for money, bleh.

Nice guys finish last and have to pretend they finish first to keep self esteem.

c24jc24jover 8 years ago
Whore & thief hyperbole

Only by an extreme stretch was he a thief, or she a whore . . .

As I see it (and these labels really should apply to both genders) -

$10 - $100 - Slut

$100 - $1,000 - Whore

$1,000 - $10,000 - Prostitute

$10,000 - $100,000 - Courtesan

$100,000 - $1,000,000 - Temporary business merger facilitator

> $1,000,000 - Spouse

Amounts vary by region and income . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Are you writing a novel?

Eleven pages? Are you kidding me?

Who have you ever heard of who drives 170mph? R U kidding me?

"My radar gun pegged you at one seventy," he said. "That's not ticket territory, that's go to jail and confiscate your car ville. What is so bad that you were doing almost a hundred miles an hour more than the speed limit?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A Woman Who Accepts Money For Sex Is A Prostitute

It doesn't matter if it is $2 or $200 billion dollars, if a woman accepts anything with value in exchange for sex, she is a prostitute. And being a prostitute is not an injury you can put a bandaid over or stitch up like an injury, and over time heals up. Claire was a prostitute. She ruined her marriage with Ray. And she wound up getting three treasures worth far more than the $1 million dollars she got from Ambrose in exchange for murdering her marriage and her husband's faith and trust in her. This was a pathetic story. To believe that Claire deserved to get Ray back and the children tells every wife that read this that she can fuck outside the marriage and dear old cuckolded husband has no choice but to put up with it and accept whatever crumbs he can get from her. Bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bull shit

Who are you kidding with this shit. No way these two should get back together. There was not even any punishment for her cheating. This story just sucked and I hope you like creating cucks. She should have suffered a lot more and don't give me any of this shit about love above all. I've liked a lot of your stories but this one sucked especially the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not fully satisfied.

While your writing is very readable and enjoyable, I feel unsatisfied with Ray and Claire.

I'm not unhappy about the reconciliation but the process seems somewhat empty. His revenge on Ambrose was good.

Something is missing from his problems with Claire however.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome

One of the best stories I have read on literotica. The end seemed a bit rushed though.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Fair

“It was a real blast to my forty year old ego.” – Okay, I can understand the ego boost. But she LOVES her husband, that should override any urges towards another man!

Why was Ray upset before he even met Ambrose?

“And whether you spread your legs for fifty cents or a million dollars it would still make you a whore.” – This reminds me of a story that’s supposed to be true. A rich business man, I don’t remember who, asks the woman next to him if she would sleep with him for a million dollars. She says, “Yes.” Then he asks if she would sleep with him for $5.00. She angrily says, “What kind of a woman do you take me for?” He says, “We’ve already established that, now we’re just haggling over the price.”

“the fact that you were willing to do it has changed us." – That’s a very key point, that he essentially had to stop her, she herself didn’t really see anything wrong with it.

“I drink, I drink a lot” – Don’t the marshals in charge of her have any control over how much alcohol she has access to?

“Why couldn't he understand that there was a difference between pure physical sex and sex with an emotional connection?” – As has been said so many times here, how would SHE feel if he had “pure physical sex” with another woman even if there was no “emotional connection”? I think we all know the answer to that one!

“My only chance was to pretend that it had never happened” – The only way to do that was to give the money away, not leave it lying around for Ray to find some day!

“I was really jealous when he told me about his sex with Danica” – What right does she have to be jealous?

Would have been four stars if he ended up with Danica!

justplaincraigjustplaincraigalmost 8 years ago
Great Story!!!!

It's one damn oclock in the morning and I'm done. This is one of the best stories I ever read on Literotica

magma60magma60almost 8 years ago
Good Story

Good story, but as another commentor said, it seemed a little rushed at the end.

dyonysosdyonysosalmost 8 years ago
The good storys

allways seem to be rushed at the end and that is because we don't want it to end one way or the other

WB

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Contrary opinion

Sorry folks but I am a contrarian in this instance. Too contrived and one major failing in understanding the human condition. The offense requires blood. A biblical resolution. Ambrose needed extreme pain probably only satisfied with his death or lifelong crippling pain. And he could never return to that conniving cunt. These writers are unwilling to follow.their own stories to the logical conclusion - no the husband bent on vengeance mus run out of steam, unable to live without the cheating whore of a wife. REALLY?!? 6 billion people in the world and she is the only one? Give us a fucking break you guys, will you??

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Matt M. Would Be So Proud!

RAAC/Cuckold/Creampie Eaters and Wimp Hubbies everywhere rejoice!

For SS06 has delivered another WHORE to her reward by emasculating the male in the story.

It doesn't matter if they cheat nor why they cheat, SS06 will triumphantly rejoin them by ignoring human nature and reducing the male to a caricature of a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just going behind FLC, and 5 banging every story that little worm tries to anonymously troll

Eat Shit' FLC!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@ Anonymous 09/16/16

What you said. Yup, a whore and a wimp deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hmmm, Anonywimp 9/16/16...RE:

"Just going behind FLC, and 5 banging every story that little worm tries to anonymously troll"

Butt hurt much? Cry at night all alone in the basement? Just curious, but did you even read the freaking story?

Run along and wait for your next creampie from your bull.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Female fantasy

It's a female fantasy that some guy would pay $1million for a shot at their pussy. Like the advert says 'Because I'm worth it'. The reality is, that no guy, no matter how wealthy, would pay anything that even comes close. Hell, there are high class escorts specializing in selling themselves, for faaaar less, and these women are professionals that look like supermodels. Hell, some women sell themselves for the cost of a few drinks!

But no, MY pussy is worth $1million! Now there's ego for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

as someone else said, every time I see a guy driving a mustang, I think to myself, I wonder who his wife is screwing? Or, hmmm, that guy must be a well liked wimp.

For a man that claims to love mustangs, you really know how to turn a guy off owning one. I'm surprised ford haven't begged you to stop writing about their cars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOVE THE COMMENTS

Previous comment. You got it wrong! He is the guy who is fucken them women! His missus has a dinner plate hole where her pussie used to be! That ain't finger licken good, that's whole arm licken good! Whimps don't drive mustangs, they are the ones who stand on the side of the road saying that wimps drive Mustangs Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE

Love Mustangs

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Story

But long, Long, LOOONGGG! Sometimes I wish there were pictures of the characters in these stories. I mean, her husband thought she was the most beautiful woman in the universe, while the guy who paid a million dollars to screw her said she

had small boobs, a flat ass, and skinny legs. Just makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 7 years ago
Read it for 4th time

Still one of my favorites

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Welllll.......

You can call a whore a escort, call girl or a prostitute BUT she's still just a Whore and Claire IS a Whore!

Maybe there are males that can live with a whore but I wouldn't call them men, more like creampie eating, wimpy cuckold's.

Ray is a classic example of the above, no balls just a dick with no conscious that can't do any better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Deserved a "0"

Claire is a whore and Ray is a fool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Truly a romance more than anything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Deserved a 10

If you score the story by rating the characters, you are a fool. A well written story ( like this one is, in spades!) is still a well written story even if it is about a psychopathic cannibal. Admittedly, characters improve a story but villains are often the most interesting and everyone loves a good-hearted fool. Vote for the story, and remember: it is a story. These characters are not real. (Except for Mary Shannon. I saw her on TV so she's gotta be real, right?)

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
I Have Only One Complaint

WTF was the scene about Rudy showing up at the end for? The story would have worked just as well (even better for me) by having Ray just appear at the school like he did.

Aside from that, I loved it! Just enough deception, cheating, and heartbreak to wallow in, and just the right amount of "true love conquers all" to give us warm fuzzies. (And kids to love too!)

I do wish that they'd spent some of the money on themselves, though.... ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
shit

gave you a 1* . wish i could give it a negative 5

ChuckEPooChuckEPooalmost 7 years ago
Very clever story.

This was an extremely complex story that was masterfully written and edited. Thank you for making this a happy ending.

LeRoyEdwardsLeRoyEdwardsalmost 7 years ago

I completely agree with ChuckEPo. A wonderfully done story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* because cuckold-boy didnt divorce

the race-mixing whore .

hope she gives him aids . he deserves it for staying with the devalued whore .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
RAAC BULLSHIT...

Worthy of Matt M. He went back to a true whore. Deserves what happens later when she sells her pussy again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
PRETTY GOOD STORY - BUT !

Imaginative in a completely nonsensical American hero sort of way.

The fairy tale ending is complete BULLSHIT !

Sadly, a lot of effort for a grade of *1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So let me get this straight

She's a school teacher and he is the all American Steve McQueen wannabe. They tell each other of their undying love and respect in every paragraph leading up to the part where she is propositioned. He tells her in very concise, clear terms that any woman who fucks for any amount of money is a whore and he could never live with a whore.

Then she decides to ignore all of what he told her and sneak off and fuck for the money. He then discovers that she did it, so instead of confronting her her lies to her and connives to sneak around and steal "her whore money". Then he leaves to wallow in self pity and finally decides to take her back and reward her with custody of two small children to raise.

Did I miss anything ?? WTF !!!

minus * -100

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

So many people are really steamed with this story. Yes, Claire is a sociopath. She had no real relationships before Ray. Even then, she treated him like a combination of pal and favorite pet until he won her over with love/ sex. Ray is also an odd duck. He obsesses over Claire even before meeting her and only stops (temporarily) after finding the ill-gotten million. Sorry folks, some people are bent that way. It's no real stretch to imagine that these two broken people meet. From there, who knows what might happen? Oh, yeah! Stangstar knows. Quite entertaining. 5 stars. Thanks SS06! JPR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The witness protection in this story is psychotic

They set them up with a new identity and a place to live, then they check in at whatever interval is decided, like a probation officer. They have a number to call, maybe a panic button device of some kind, but that's it. Also you either work or draw unemployment like anybody else.

What you've written here is genuinely crazy. What you describe in this story is the equivalent of the Secret Service protection the President's daughter would get. 24 hour protection by multiple agents is totally nuts. It would be a budget of tens of millions of dollars for her protection over the years. For some chick that didn't even testify, and it's repeated several times isn't even in danger anymore. When they tapped the phones of a potential love interest I actually laughed out loud at how stupid this had gotten.

Other than that, great read. Loved the husband and wife parts. I would love to see a rewrite where he came by the two kids in another way without several pages of pure mind-numbing bullshit. I am so torn about this story. It alternates between awesome and unforgivably retarded.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 7 years ago
Its a nice story but not my genre!

She cheated for money so she is a whore! She lied to him for over 10 years! And he takes her back without the money??!! Thats not the life!! Thats a cuckold/wimp story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I agree with the previous comment.

A pattern in your stories so far seems to be to put the husband through the worst cheating scenario and then try to put them back together. A few times it works, most of the time it doesn't. true "loving wife" would have never considered sleep with another man no matter how much money you get. I see the movie (indecent propposal) and it made more sense than you story. Sorry, didn't work for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not Great

You had 11 pages to work with. Huh? Having a team of Marshals was a lazy plot device. Ray & Danica should have told one another their own background stories. People in the park could have laughed at her being out-of-shape and given the push she needed to walk/run. Marshals saved you from writing in a grandmotherly neighbor to watch the children. Kinda weird it seems Danica's whole reason to look better was to attract a man to dump her kids on. Odd that Marshals tapped Rays phone but didn't do ANYTHING when Danica disappeared. Little odd! With no money, skills, or friends did Danica end up homeless somewhere??

NabiiNabiiover 6 years ago
loved it

Its a real story of real people going through real life problem.

Its not movie perfect, or a fairy tale, but thats what is perfect about it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Short

How can Ray access her bank account to withdraw money when it is in her name only.What happened to her job at school and how would try school still get 200,000dollars when Ambrose has lost every thing.did Ray get a job.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nope. She is still a whore.

She knew how husband felt. Yet she did it anyway.

Felt used by the billionaire. Too bad. Still doesn't make it right.

That week between offer and acceptance she was a bitch. Sbe KNEW Ray would be opposed. Reschuled to elude, confuse and cover up.

Not the actions of someone who loved Ray.

Story ended fine with billionaire and Claire humiliated and ostracized.

Well written and captivating. Then the dumb ass takes the cheati g lying conniving disrespectful cunt back. Nope.

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago

Hell, for a million dollars I’d drive my wife to the hotel and wait in the lobby till they were done. 😂🤣😂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Run away, refuse to talk and call yourself a man?

A nice fairy tale ending to a well-written story of betrayal, revenge and reconciliation - but what an unlovable and pathetic bunch of characters. Claire is vanity on stilts.

Helen's stupidity is only overshadowed by her selfishness. And Ray is a self-pitying wimp whose default position when confronted by any problem seems to be run away and refuse to talk.

The writer doesn't make it clear whether Ray actually recognised Ambrose when he first appeared on the scene, but if we assume that he did (which would explain Ray's hostility) why didn't he simply tell his wife rather than throwing a childish tantrum, avoid her like the plague and refuse to explain his behaviour. If he had had the balls to explain his feelings, there's a good chance that things would never have reached the stage of an 'indecent proposal'.

Personally, I think Claire should have taken the money and run - even an unfaithful wife shouldn't have to live with a 45 year old child.

I know that reasonable and intelligent people who behave like rational adults might not provide the most fertile ingredients for such a convoluted and interesting story - but it would make an refreshing change.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
great

Loved this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good right up to the last page

How can he ever trust her again. She lied to him for years and apparently sex to her didn't mean anything. Fuck her, give her part of the money back and leave with the kids. She's not worth it.

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 6 years ago
@timriv

A man walked up to a woman at a bar and asked her if she would have sex with him for a million dollars. After a moment, she said yes. Then the man asked if she'd do it for a hundred bucks. The women said "what type of person do you think I am?"

The man said "ma'am, we've already established that. Now we are just haggling about the price."

To sum up, how does it feel to be married to a prostitute?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@mordbrand

You may not know this about ol' timriv here, but he IS. His wife used to be married to his best friend. But before that, she was married to HIM. She whored herself out to timriv's friend (and most likely many others too). He's actually said this himself. Well, most NORMAL men would hate that, but not timriv here. He's pathetic, and that's why he's obsessed with the idea of RAAC and spineless cucks. I'm guessing timriv the sick puppy here likes getting his sloppy seconds!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Make a geat movie .

Lite easy , great characters /and the car /and a happy ending what else could you ask for ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fairy tale

The idea stolen from "Indecent Proposal" makes some sense but the nonsense about "Danica" and her children is way too ridiculous to be believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good read !

This was an excellent read !!!

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

He should have just divorced the barren whore.

At 45 he wasn't too old to have kids. He could have found himself a broody mid-30s second wife and started his own family. All the stuff with Danica and adopting her kids was ridiculous.

Claire deserved to be abandoned for the way she treated him. That bitch had nothing but contempt for her husband when she decided to whore herself out.

meucimeucialmost 5 years ago
good read

I enjoyed this story a whole lot some of it was a little corny but other parts made up for them. I am going to try to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sometimes

there is a path to redemption. I would have thought the Marshals would have at least tracked Sarah down, it isn't that hard to trace someone when you have the tools law enforcement does and kept Ray informed for the kids sake. No matter, a good story. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Slickly written and

poorly conceived. The character "Claire" committed adultery and prostitution and lied to her husband. Moreover, the feminist drivel put in her mouth (you don't own my body, etc.) and her behavior showed a complete lack of respect, loyalty, and genuine love.

Somehow, the SS, like many authors, thinks that if the wife just blubbers enough, neglects her appearance, blabbers about how it was a "mistake" that meant nothing because it was just sex and that she loves only "him", and has friends that will tell him how miserable and what a mess she is without him, that the husband can be plausibly written as "getting over", "getting past", or "putting behind them" her cold, calculating adultery, prostitution, disrespect, lies, disloyalty, and lack of genuine love. Even as fiction that isn't credible, unless, of course, the husband is a sniveling, defective male lacking the moral courage to stand by his principles. That, however, isn't how "Ray" is written, except at the very end. So, we have an unmotivated 180 degree character shift that just emerges in the last two or three pages. Worse, Ray takes the whoring fee, and then they keep it after the RAAC, just as if Ray had approved Ambrose's proposal in the first place. A reader has to ask where that comes from.

The "Danica" subplot that feeds into the RAAC is not credible at all. It's as if an alien has been inserted into the story to provide "get even" sex and "cute, needy children" to distract from the offensive RAAC.

Finally, any author who inserts the feminist lie that the problem husbands have reconciling after adultery is "male ego" is a feminized cunt. Including that false, offensive leftist cliche is, alone, a reason for a 1.

In simplest terms, the story is an extended cliche structured around 1. an utterly devoted wife being hit by the LW Martian Slut Ray and being discovered, 2. the husband responding correctly, but then being hit by the LW Martian Cuck Ray, and 3. "cute, needy children" being thrown in as a distraction from the absurdity of the plot development and to inject low brow sentimentality. All that's missing is "Old Yeller".

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes

This is the worst story i have ever read.

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952over 4 years ago
5 star

Was it perfect? No. Was it fun to read? Yes.

I don't like comments on how an author chooses to have a character react. It's your story and your characters, and you can make them do anything you want. I enjoyed where you took it and the ending, for me, was great.

I usually don't like LW category. I've read a number of your stories now and find enjoyment without the upsetting disturbance in my mind that often follows. That tells me that you justify actions in the story through your character development. I hope I learn to do as well in the stories I've started to publish on Literotica.

Good job! Thanks for sharing your talents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Great story - well written with minimal spelling and sytactical errors. I enjoyed it.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Excellent

I really enjoy your story's, the character development is always very good and your characters act within a very broad arc but really never fall so far outside their own reaction norms that this reader can't fault the characters reactions. I truly wish you wrote more as your stories are superior then most others in here. I've red so many stories that had good arcs that in the end just left me disgusted. Very good job. 5 stars.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
I guess you can't come to Loving Wives looking for forgiveness. 5*****

This was a wonderful, three-dimensional story. You always hope a spouse will choose love over security, but her regret healed them. I found his behavior very believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice Story

But If I found out My Wife Cheated On Me I would Be Gone ,, I would Divorce her so fast Her Head would still be spinning ... Besides Once a Cheater always a Cheater ..

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

I still have mixed emotions over this story. Yes, it was just one mistake, but the part that still sticks in my craw was her keeping it hidden for ten years, years that he could have been starting a new family with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous