All Comments on 'A Whore and a Thief'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 301 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mixed about this story

5* for the writing. 1* for the sappy reconciliation. Got a 3. Your writing is excellent as always. Taking her back after he let her know what the cost would be was unforgivable. The reason of "I still love my wife" is a pissy reason for them to end up back together. In a case like this the saying "absence makes the heart grow fonder" doesn't apply as much as "out of sight, out of mind." You can fondly remember the good times you had but the woman he left wasn't the woman he married. As he so aptly put it, trading sex for money is the exact definition of a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really?

"I just turned down a million dollars."

" That's what you said last time" he replied then got in his car and drove off.

ewray321ewray321about 4 years ago
Loved It

Sometimes reconciliation is good. This was one of those times. If you still read these comments I miss youre writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
He deserved it

For taking her back he is a spineless wimp and deserves it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
NOPE

Normally I am a big fan of your stories, but this is just a piece of RAAC Crap!

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessalmost 4 years ago
Just read the comments

The funniest thing I have ever read on literotica was from 2017, Nabii;

"loved it

Its a real story of real people going through real life problem.

Its not movie perfect, or a fairy tale, but thats what is perfect about it"

Yep. Remember that time we all go through in our marriages, when our wives secretly accept a million dollars for sex and then hide it for years then we leave them? And then our younger lover with more agents protecting her than the president leaves and abandons her kids and we adopt them and come back to our wife at the very moment she turned down some other guy who wants to fuck her for a million? We've all been there and stangstar captured the tapestry of emotions perfectly.

You are mentally ill Nabii

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
@homefrontwitness

Thanks for giving the plot away, now I don't have to read it to realize I don't like it. One star story but you get five+ stars for the early warning.

AlericAlericalmost 4 years ago
Why not?

I don't understand why he didn't show her the movie, it is pretty much full of guilt and turmoil. It's how I figure a couple would react after the fact, and the reconciliation is never really assured. It would have been a good lesson for Claire in that situation.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Too much...

Ray should have stayed with Danica... At least she wasn't a whore!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
movie

just like the movie ,only two kids were added

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The whole discovery is unrealistic. You pull that seam out and the plot unravels. Its been 10 years. Why would she have the secret checkbook in her purse when she never uses the account? Women change their purse often. She would have seen it and realized how stupid it was to have it so easily accessible.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

A good story sort of. It never really grabbed me and jumped around a bit too much for my tast.

Scores 3/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it.

Great story with a better ending. Glad it worked out

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 3 years ago

Really good up to the final two pages, then you had to fuck it up with the RAAC bullshit.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Stupid ending! Letting a whore back in his life again. 1 star.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Read it again. You really screwed the pooch on this one with that stupid ending! Why not let the hubby clean up her cunt after Ambrose? You completely disrespected that man with a reconciliation.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainover 3 years ago

As many have said, you screwed the pooch on the ending.

But....it's your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another

Yet another story spoilt by its length.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awful

You really ruined this ending

Why not just make ray wear a cock cage and watch claire's livers fuck her .

Well deserved 1*

Pathetic RAAC

SignedBTWSignedBTWabout 3 years ago
There Are A Number Of Things

You can frequently expect from SS06. There is always going to be at least one smoking fast Mustang, there will frequently be a long suffering Jeep for Michigan's winters, iconic names as in Ray Gunn and Charlie's Angels, the main character is a good guy who happens to be an engineer who is going to suffer and last but not least a fair number of characters 'spatting' at each other in well written, often long, stories. So if you don't care for these things move on down the road, Ohio would be a good place for you. Two other things that he has that many here don't have; he has a much better sense of justice and a sense of humor. A bunch of you should try a little harder to understand the definition of RAAC because this ain't it. Signed: BTW

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 3 years ago

Excellent! Great story ending! Thanks.

Screw those dumb f’n anonymous commenters with their negative criticism. So unjustified. The length was good... it was well written and a very enjoyable read. Thank - you!

ibbunkibbunkabout 3 years ago

Very well done. Thank you for your hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

regarding anonymous comment "slickly written and poorly concieved".

I'm glad to have read that comment. Having done so spares me another fumbling attempt to communicate my thoughts in a language I've become fairly adept with reading, but their it basically ends.

So what's left to say: What he/ she said!

a_reader_from_germany

BabalooieBabalooieabout 3 years ago

Well written but she sure was dumb. Stupid is as stupid does. Still, a five star story IMHO.

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

Read it again and I still see a good story ruined by the end. A principled man taking back a cheating whore in the shittiest RAAC bullshit ending. It's worthless now as a story and not worth rating!

jneric2691jneric2691almost 3 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Video

Why was Ambrose trying to trace the video? He knew exactly where it came from. He made the fucking thing and handed to Claire himself. It was one of two copies. Even if he was brain damaged, he would know that either Claire or Ray was behind it. Duh.

Then there's the money. It's amazing how money affects people. Especially women. I work in a bar. I've seen a married woman, a good proud wife and mother, drunkenly flash her tits to complete strangers, for a hundred bucks. I've seen young women leave their boyfriends in their wake, get up on a stage for a wet t shirt contest, strip naked and have lesbian sex in front of a baying crowd, all to win two hundred bucks and a free bottle of tequila. "Free money" makes people extremely stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Forced

You took Danica from a being an innocent momma bear, willing to fight murderous drug dealers to the death, in order to protect her babies, to a woman willing to give those same children to a complete stranger, and then run off without saying goodbye to them, just to force reconciliation. It was forced, unbelievable and completely unnecessary. The reconciliation would have worked out in any case, so thrashing the Danica character, just to throw kids at Ray, was uncalled for. And then there's the government agency, willing to hand two children to a man that they only knew for a few months, a man that was, at that time, looking like he was going to divorce, and was acting like a single man. And they just handed over two young kids to him, because he's 'nice'.

I have no complaints about the reconciliation, but it could have been done better, without turning a protective mother into a selfish woman that hated those same kids she was willing to die for previously.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 3 years ago

Dumb and awful. It makes no sense at all because Claire's behavior isn't consistent with her development.

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

Just finished the story. Went up and down so much I am physically tired. Great story line and very well written and fuck the LW taliban

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

long dreary story......you need to tighten up your writing style. Too much of the text is filler just prolonging the thread to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Claire was captivated by Ambrose and that's why she did what she did. At that moment, she was a disgusting whore. Ambrose should have paid far more than he did, maybe even with his worthless life. Sarah (Danica) knew she couldn't really raise her kids, so Ray took them and gave them a life. Claire couldn't have kids, but became a mother.Had anyone tried to hurt them, mama bear would have been on the warpath. They were HER KIDS. With everything working out, they will be loving grandparents. GOOD WORK!!

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Interesting and utterly bizarre tale. I awarded it a 3 because you are a really good writer BUT.:. The plot doesn’t made sense and the manner you overuse deux ex machina are to resolve almost all of the critical plot twists leaves the reader facing a way too contrived plot. The author basically repeatedly rapes his characters and by extension the reader He creates all these innocent characters who find themselves sinking to the lowest form of depravity to “save” themselves. The results is a free of one dimensional characters moving in machine like formation through a constantly shifting series of unrelated and bizarre scenes.

Thus the author fails to convince the reader to suspend disbelief. The whole thing is simply too obviously contrived. The deux ex machina is used so often that the reader can see the authorial strings holding the marionette characters in place. The story loses its fundamental verisimilitude because the characters are not framed in a believable plot framework. The happy ever after ending is a transparent myth

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"You know women can handle a lot more sex than any man can."

All I can say is that Claire must have dated a lot of one-and-done guys who couldn't get it up after they'd shot their load. Or perhaps, as Ambrose pointed out, Claire had an over inflated ego and was shit in bed and her sex partners quickly became bored with her narcissism and her shitty bedrooms skills. Most healthy virile males will tell you that they never get enough sex with their partners no matter how much they're getting, so its not the men that are tapping out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very enjoyable. Well executed. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I commented about this before but it came up as a recommendation so i read it again. I know ss06 is long gone from here and the other place but this story was just dumb. A man who "loves" and ex but can't live with her would at least attempt to mitigate the fallout for her by trying to conceil her face, cutting the video so she couldn't be recognized as well as voice modulation for her. He didn't do that but he loved her. What? I still argue the character development is complete garbage but quite frankly, SHE shouldn't have taken him back. The husband had a right to be angry but he acted like a petulant child throughout. He ran away and like a little pathetic bitch, went home to mommy to make it all better. Clair was far less of an asshole as this douchbag

Also, the whole Danica storyline was boring as fuck and could be completely ignored without losing anything. You can literally skip those parts and still understand the overall plot. Even by amateur standards this was absolute garbage.

As bad as this story is, the pathetic whining by loser males who are having a sad because Claire took the asshole back are worse. That anyone could somehow believe Claire is worse than the husband is a complete mystery. Yeah, she traded her body for money and lied about it against her husband's objections. Totally valid. She is trash too.

She however wasn't the one whining about still loving their spouse while destroying their career. She didn't run away like a coward, stealing money, having an ACTUAL emotional affair and then returning home with her tail between her legs hoping mommy will let her back in.

That you think she is the problem just proves my point that you are all such misogynistic man babies. No wonder women don't want you. God you disgust me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Some people just do not understand, as hey are not built that way, that a one man - one woman person or vice versa cannot handle cheating of any sort. Thus unless one understands, just accept it, why because you never will. It is almost better to be dead than have adultery in their marriage. They will forever carry that baggage. What I do not under stand in this storey is why Ray cheated. It seems the author just just shoved it in to get the children to round up the storey. The husband became the wife and that just does not feel right.

husker506husker506about 2 years ago

Now this is a story that I read over and over. Didn't have much sex but it was enjoyable to read and definitely a good chronology of events that made sense. 5 all the way.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

4 stars - because he did NOT divorce her.

He should have gone through with the divorce to teach her a valuable lesson. Of course when he decided to go back to her he could just marry her again - BUT with a post-nupt with some pretty significant penalties.

The rest of the story was just OK because I am not a fan of violence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@nixrox.

What is it with Americans where they divorce someone to punish them so they can remarry the person again. It's pointless, but then again so is marriage. Just live with the person. Marriage is just a carry over from the time when superstitious uneducated peasants believed in fairies, goblins and other mythical beings.

This was a great story where the protagonist came to his senses, even if it took seven and a half months.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

worst story gets back to cheating wife

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941almost 2 years ago

Great story with a wonderful twist on the original, very entertaining

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941almost 2 years ago

Oh yes don’t be put off by negative comments as you cannot satisfy every reader. I really do prefer a BTB ending but sometimes reconciliation is a better fit!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

BETTY AND ARCHIE ARE INTERFERING....WHY!! THIS MC GETS BACK TO A CHEATING SKANK....CUCK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Is this even worth 1 star....he goes back to the whore....the addition of Danica was stupid....

cybertron84cybertron84almost 2 years ago

3/4 was awesome.. the whole getting back with claire thing sucked but all in all very well written

Cracker270Cracker270almost 2 years ago

Nice twist at the end. Well put together story

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayalmost 2 years ago

5*+ from my favorite LW author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One star for a weak pathetic husband who couldn’t take a million in cash and move on with his life. He prefers to be tied to a lying cheating whore. Just another sick cuckold story designed to please the cream pie eating crowd.

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

In a logical kind of way I can understand Ray going back to Claire.

From an emotional, right & wrong perspective can't understand it regardless of how strong their love was.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2almost 2 years ago

Well written, nicely done. I do struggle with not only the betrayal, but the lying for so many years and the total lack of respect. I"m sure I could not come back from all that, but to you, love conquers all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wish that My ex had not left Me years ago .. I wish She had left Me on Our wedding day . That would have made my Life much better . 4 Stars as i Dislike hie choice of food but not drink . I also prefer a Cherry Pepsi or a Mug root bear to drink . I also prefer sour crème and Onion Chips or Beef Jerky . My friend just paid Cash for a Blue GT500 Mustang . Am I jealous ? What do You think

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Unlike a lot of critics, I can understand that once Claire had made the disastrous decision and betrayed Ray, why she would lie about it over the years. Ray made it clear that Friday night he would have divorced her. He was unyielding and would not forget or forgive. It came up later several times. So while Ray has every right to be pissed, I think it wrong but perfectly understandable that she lied to him about the one time fuck. On the other hand I completely get why Ray is so upset as it is all new for him now, brought to the present and he has principles. What I do not understand is his actions afterwards. Fine divorce her. Leave. But why steal the money? Why stay there for six months or more in what had become for him a loveless marriage. Even weirder once he had seen the ENTIRE video with the ending. So yes there was Sarah/Danica and her two kids and fine he has a right to flee or divorce. Perfectly understandable. But why the stealing the money? He didn't use that to get back at Ambrose. He just had the video uploaded. Wth? And then honestly why the relationship with Danica except to setup her betrayal as she fled. Her letter made Ray finally wake up. He was making his wife Claire for one bad mistake. The excuse about them lying is pretty inane given the circumstances, the video, the timeframe, her clear lover for him, and his scorched earth attitude. While I could see the husband divorcing her or leaving her and turning down his half the blood money in a divorce, why the weird scorched earth and 6 month acting job followed by 7 month hiatus. I know Danica was a plot device to get some things moving and in particular to get the kids into the family. Heck if he wanted to reconcile he could have forced the wife to adopt two children especially using the money. So wasn't the Danica arc kind of superfluous. However still very well written. Maybe I will see more when I re-read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't get some critics. How was Claire captivated by Ambrose? When they had sex, she purposefully acted like a dead fish. That being said she was technically a whore. But how the husband responded was not cool. Divorce her if you must, but an emotional affair, then stealing the money (to what end?), and then sleeping with Sarah/Danica. Huh? Do what you would have done ten years ago. Yes the wound is fresh and your wife lied, but if she told you back then you would have been divorced and miserable. Again divorce if you wish. You have no kids. But wait you do with the machinations of Danica. Still a good story. But I got really disappointed why the husband stayed for six months stealing the money (again to what purpose?) and then fled like a thief in the night. I am glad he tanked Ambrose's campaign but then cost a couple grand. Big whoop. The author turned the principled husband Ray into someone who was at least as objectionable as Claire. Was this all to set up the adoption story line. Why not instead have them adopt after the actual incident and the husband be conflicted about divorce because of their kids. Why the whole Danica storyline? Like two stories smashed together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the few stories from this author that got worse on a second reading. The first 8.5 pages are solid minus the distractions of Danica, which seems like a different story mashed in. But then for the next couple pages, Ray becomes an asshole and debases himself. I get it. He is morally inflexible and hates the betrayal and the 10 years of lies. But it takes him seven months (minus a few weeks maybe) of screwing Danica (who he knows nothing about), and being with her kids for only a portion of it btw, to recognize that Claire had to lie or they would have split and been miserable. That basically should take the sting out of the lie, and it took him that long to get to that point? Not only that he doesn't bother to file for divorce this time, though was ready to do it on just what he thought was his wife considering the offer 10 years ago? Dude file and get a separation even if you have skipped town, get the papers served, be a man. Not some cowardly prick. He also spent nearly seven months living with his wife, deceiving her, stealing the money (to what end? he said he was owed, way to go Mr turns down a Lamborghini, wth?), cutting off his friends assuming they were in the know, all while Claire felt loved and in love l, and then he just quits his job and skips. Look I am a guy who is happily married. I am now a BTB fan unless well written and the spouse was ruthless, and I admit I like some of the ones with a new romance or a reconciliation (not so much an outrageous RAAC), but this read like a romance with tragically bed decision, where Claire then committed to the lie since when he came home and and had threatened nuclear fire about a "maybe", she was terrified. She screwed up, was humiliated, became her harshest critic, and is human, deciding to save their marriage. Can someone really cast the first stone and come down hard on that? Really? But his behavior while still in the house, slinking around, setting her up and then taking off read like a bad BTB. But then he shacks up with Danica. They have zero in common except she has some kids, who he is nice to. Did he really have the hots for her in bed? He called out Claire's name, not a good sign. So what he screws Danica constantly and soon after leaving Claire in the dust, to heal his wounded ego? Get over yourself man. Man up! Either divorce or try to find a way to fix it. Don't go off on a fuck vacation with someone you don't have a clue about until the FBi agent fills you in. And all that blame about Claire costing him 13 years, or even 10 years, and the not able to have kids or not comfortable about adoption (ok the last one I can see being a problem, hence you talk and fight about it, despite he said he loved NOT having kids at some point), and using all of that build hate of Claire is bullshit. It took a letter from Danica after she left and abandoned her kids to Ray, to actually realize things a 16 year old could have figured out with a couple of months of self examination and certainly with some counseling. So yeah on a second read this drops to a 4, despite the wonderful romance when they met. This should have been a reconciliation, no brainer with maybe some challenges, but it looks like a BTB for 1.5 pages because Ray just went totally off character and because what he hated!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

your stories are almost always great , but this one is trash .

this is easily your worst story .

one star

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story has finally convinced me that almost all of the authors here are either cucks or feminized men - I don't men dressing and acting like women, I mean men whose minds have absorbed the toxic horseshit of feminism. Here we have "Ray" cucking out, despite the fact that his wife prostituted herself, cold bloodedly and venally betrayed her husband and her vows, and lied and lied and lied and lied to conceal it. Instead of being principled, "Ray" reverts to being the weak, needy little puppy he was at the beginning following Claire around. Worse, he displayed a profound lack of principle and, instead, was written like a little girl who is swept away by "feeeeelings".

Authors also know damn little about sex, whether it is the incessant repetition of the myth that the "bigger the dick, the better the sex", including the racist BBC variation on that theme, the absurd notion that someone's dick will penetrate a cervix or that a giant schlong is needed to hit the cervix during sex, the false view that you can separate sex and love without consequences (especially women), that lots of men want other men to fuck their wives, or, in this case, stupidly writing "You know women can handle a lot more sex than any man can." The last might be true if restricted to the vast majority of authors and their wives or girlfriends. In the real world, though, women have a limited capacity for sex - they get dry, and they get swollen AND sore. How long does it take to put them out of commission? It probably varies like a Bell Curve, with the median being around 30 minutes of serious penetrative sex. As for orgasms, men are far more consistently orgasmic, although a very few women will have multiple orgasms until they are dry, swollen, and sore. If these authors were remotely normal, no one would write the sheer volume of sexual rubbish that appears in LW.

SS6 throws in the feminist trope that "the husband doesn't own the wife's body" (meaning of course that she can fuck whomever she wants). Again, this is a complete repudiation of the usual vows. If either a husband or a wife makes this claim, it is a profound betrayal. In fact, it makes the marriage a fraud.

SS6 also throws in the imbecile feminist "male ego" claim that is intended to convey the idea that the only real problem with adultery is hurting the husbands "little feelings", something he should outgrow. This is also one of the deceitful toxic messages of feminism that seems to live rent free in the minds of authors here. Yes, there's often the injection into dialogue of the the inability to trust after adultery, but very seldom are the complete destruction of the marital bond of exclusive intimacy, fundamental lack of integrity, and the deep immorality of breaking one's vows put first.

Only a cuck, a feminized man, or a man who really doesn't care all that much about his wife would return to Claire. As it is written, all Claire suffers, really, is a longish "time-out". In addition, not a single thought is given in this or any other story to the social consequences of this kind of gross condonation of adultery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sometimes I read the comments. The more recent one are not about the story but about what I view as arrogant people who hide behind 'Anonymous' and pretend they can write better stories with better characters, but they only produce negative criticism.

The story shows that love and forgiveness are as important to a lasting marriage as is faithfulness.

Some like the woke politicians trying to destroy a country, simply change the meaning of words and resort to name calling.

I would suppose that SS06 is not bothered when critics throw foolishness at him. He is to good and author.

A guest at this site.

Ridgeback55Ridgeback55over 1 year ago

I think this is a great story. Danica provides an excellent counterpoint to Ray's situation. The relinquishing the kids to Ray and his return to Claire were an unexpected twist at the end. A great combination of BTB and reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A deep disappointment. I had, mistakenly, attributed to the author a world view that did not include celebrations of spineless cuckoldry. My bad. 1 * because there are no negatives.

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

Another good story with sunstance. Good story line nice plot great execution. Job well done kno ur hard work was enjoyed n appreciated. Thanks for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It would be easy to say that his is a whore and dump her and you know what? That would be totally fine and she would have deserved it and fuck anyone who says different. However that woman suffered for 10 years knowing that she did wrong and it just about ruined her whole life because she knew she was stupid and I do not believe that she would ever do anything like that again. To forgive is a sign of weakness in when the person you are forgiving is constantly shitting on you but I do not believe in this case it is a sign of weakness. Bottom line is that she made her choice so she gave him the right to chose what he wanted to do after so burn the bitch or forgive her it would have a good decision either way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author has a remarkable and positive ability to spin a murky tale through a washer and have it come out cleaner and dry spun at the end.

Talent that not so much sordid as liken unto Aesop's Fables.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

This was actually a good story the failing was the end collapsing the narrative into one chapter was a disservice to a good storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with the Anonymous who posted five months ago starting with "One of the few stories...". This was a creative and well written story, one of the author's best, right up until he went AWOL and fell in with Danica with her pre-made, yet dysfunctional family. The last page was fine. But pages 9 and 10 sucked. His behavior was crazy. Even a child could reason that what she did while wrong, there was no way coming clean afterwards to her Old Testament husband was going to let their marriage survive. Branding her a liar, while true, was a consequence of what he had threatened. Worse, when he learns about the money, he steals it, keeping up his appearance and pretending to love Claire for 7 months. Then flees. And is gone in the wind. I feel bad for both of them. They got caught up in the affairs of wealthy powerful and evil men. She felt so guilty she didn't even touch the money. The suspense was well written. They truly loved each other, but she kept getting pressured and somehow their arguments leading up to that fateful week just made it worse. Yes she fucked up, but when you see that tape, she realizes how she got yotally humiliated and played. Heck she would need therapy after betraying her husband under false pretense and her ego being shattered. They lived together happily for ten more years. She lied because his Old Testament view and the arguments they had would mean she would lose everything. She couldn't go back in time. She made a crazy one time slip under pressure from the school, the asshole, and the temptation not just about thr money but that a guy would value a one time fling for a $1 million not.knowing his nefarious plan. Yes she was stupid. But did she deserve to be chucked aside after 10 years? Apparently so because hubby went nuclear. Worse henplott3d and schemed and lied for 7 months. Then he fled with no confrontation. And then he fell in with Danica, a scheming headcase, who he proceeded to fuck repeatedly, leaving his wife in limbo and abandonment. At least file for divorce. Be a man! He talks big yo grt revenge but his wife didn't deserve his bullshit BTB, which ended up with Danica and her two kids. Any moral high ground he had, disappeared about 8 pages into the story. Of course, Danica flees. She can't handle the kids. She wants a different life. He only learns how messed up she is from thr FBI agent. What happened to his brain? Now he has the two kids and takes them to Claire. She accepts them and they reconcile. But that detour for two pages, is as bad or worse than the crap in Star Wars VIII where they go to the gambling planet. Gah! Anyways the rest of the story is well written and suspenseful. Those sections are some of the author's best in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of this author's better stories. Though some of the stuff with him stumbling onto Danica was weird.

nightdragon1nightdragon1about 1 year ago

WOW>>>WOW>>>WOW>>>Great story. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Claire was of course one willfully stupid, un-empathic, selfish idiot. But at least she learned her lesson quickly enough to not totally destroy her husband's love completely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The Anon from 8 months ago not only has it right about this story, but also about the problems with many LW stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A very disappointing story. Actually, two fairly disappointing stories poorly joined.

MarkTwineMarkTwineabout 1 year ago

Grown men who drive muscle cars always think other people look at them with envy. Particularly when they are revving their too loud engines or laying rubber on the pavement. What we are really thinking is look at that immature asshole with the tiny dick.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I still can’t believe she fucked him knowing the risks she was taking. Leaving a checkbook anywhere but in her own safety deposit box was the height of stupidity. She indeed was a whore. 4 stars 🌟.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

God, I hurt for Danica. Of all the characters here she was hurt the most. She turned out to be a brave woman who chose to save her children by leaving them to a good man. I hope God blesses here for she has surely suffered hell on earth here for her foolish choice as a teen. She's paid enough.

Ray behave like a hurt adolescent BY NOT being upfront about his wife betrayal immediately. He demonstrated the worse form of selfish moral cowardice. I understand his pain but he ran like a coward. If not for Danica he'd still be in the sewer of his own creation.

Claire suffered from what I call,"The beautiful woman used to External validation now on the looks decline and her sense of self worth along for the ride. So she seeks validation again from someone other than her husband. It's a form, in my opinion, of insanity and the mindless disregard for the destruction it will create.

Yes, she was repentant in every respect and paid a terrible price which she bore with courage and conviction. That Ray came back to her was the salvation of them each and for the children. Yet, at the end, my heart still goes out to Danica.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Despite it being long and convoluted, the ending seemed rushed and just a but incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very good story of convoluted plot with some extraordinary circumstances thrown in and some human reactions. Thematically tying Danica's story in a little tighter would help, for instance, by making the whore and thief labels apply at different times more strongly to different characters, or by having a longer title, along the lines of "Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy..."

Maybe a touch more eroticism as well

Really enjoyed myself

Five for you

Bluehorse64Bluehorse6410 months ago

After reading formulaic stories on LW so much of the time, It was a pleasure to read one that had as many twists as this. I honestly didn't see the whole Danica thing coming.

Slider_48167Slider_4816710 months ago

Sorry, no forgiveness in me for her. The ending dropped my rating by two stars

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

10 stars, wonderful story. Some places were kind of weird, but Danica not only loved Ray, she loved her kids enough to give them a life Ray never stopped loving Claire, nor she him, and after all the dust had cleared, he gave her most women's dream. She helped raise two basically homeless kids, the boy being loving, but the girl held out until finally calling Claire "MOM". From then on, they were a family, Ray and Claire had 2 kids, and if anyone tried to hurt them, and later their children, MAMA BEAR would tear them apart. Nobody would hurt HER CHILDREN or husband...

Cracker270Cracker2709 months ago

Great character development. And the story line had me twisting. Just all around great story telling thank you.

dgfergiedgfergie8 months ago

What a sappy stupid story, way too long. 5 stars for me. LOL

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I have to share this with you and hope that you still read the comments here.

Today at work I went to a customer site to install some equipment.

My contact onsite was a nice older Lady. As went spent most of the morning

Solve issues about the installation, went got to talk about our lives.

Went are both going to hit retirement age in the next few months.

For some reason à coworker start talking about her Car.

And guess what ?

She is a proud owner of à Mustang.

That Lady has it as bad as you do about à Mustang.

Never take it out in bad weather. Was offer a huge deal to sell it for an insane

Amount and turn it down.

Her eyes sparkles as she talk about her 5liters motor and stick shift.

Man... you have a kindred spirit up north in Montreal.

I kind of joke with her that last thing she did was saying Good night to her car every night.

She just just smile and said not every night... after a pause and keeping that same smile...

Well almost... and her smile grew larger. And then add... Yeah I kind of do.

T

Her laugh was contageous...

All that time, it was like you were there and share that precious moment.

And that is why I love my job so much.

I am going down the list of your stories and like them a lot.

Thank you for providing well written stories that feeds my favorite hubby.

5 stars on this one.

A fan

Red8_2Play

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

One of those stories I both LOVE it and HATE I love that they got back together but I hate it that she thought so little of her hubby that she could sell her pussy for 1 million bucks Forgive me BUT I could never take a woman back that could do that AND Believe me I and my ex (no 1) were worth 1.3 million pounds and I let her have it all (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That's a good story right there. Enjoyed the heck out of it. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Why go back and how do you still love a cheater like that? How was she supposed to explain the 1 million when you retire? You took the money so just stay gone.

JackInYerBoxJackInYerBox6 months ago

A couple of points.

1. After he steals her whoring money, she claims she didn't want it, and it meant nothing to her. Obviously a lie, as she kept the money and regularly checked on it. If it meant nothing, she could have anonymously donated it to St. Luke's, The Salvation Army, or a thousand other charities. Clearly, she DID care about her whore's wages.

2. She only regretted her actions because they seemed to have cost her her marriage. Her own words tell us she decided to hide it only after she feared losing her husband. She never saw what she did as wrong. In HER mind, the problem wasn't that she was a whore, but that her husband was too immature to accept her being a whore. Nothing has changed in her mind .. to her, being a whore is OK so long as it can be kept a secret.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Liked the story a lot. Well written with good characters and plot. I'm not sure I could take someone back after doing what Claire did as I'd be thinking she didn't love me enough. BardnotBard

fila4ufila4u4 months ago

makes one wonder how many woman in 100 would do 1 screw for a million dollars? I bet it would a pretty large percentage (maybe 50% or more???)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Interesting that while every one is ready to burn the wife, no one talks about the strange, insane actions taken by the husband in revenge. Staying with her while stealing the money and then ending up with thr skank. His wife did something terrible and against his wishes. And sure I can see a divorce. But they had a lot of good years after that. Admittedly he couldn't live with the lie. But regardless staying there for a long time, mixing the money (which she never paid attention to except once in a great while, and him ending up with the narcissistic slut who abandons her kids in WITSEC, yeah that shows strong moral fiber. Then he comes back and they make amends and he sets the condition of her taking him with the kids. Of course she was going to say yes. Not having kids was the one major stress on their lives. Why not adopt? Well one of them wasn't happy with that ides. Guess who? Was a revelation to see what she went through that night. Must have destroyed her. Made her be the best wife she coukd be, knowing that if she confessed, he would leave her. Too bad, so sad, don't cheat. At least her motives while slimy were not a direct danger to their marriage, and what she experienced with the asshole certainly removed even the slimy reasons, causing her to rethink what she did and extreme guilt. His motives were clear: hrt payback by losing his own morals. Was it worth it? Guess so since otherwise he couldn't go back to his wife, whom he straight out ditched. Look she was absolutely wrong. Seriously if you cheat, then beware the consequences. Many people depending on the circumstances coukd forgive a one time fling, especially when the motives do not directly attack the marriage. But, and a bug but, they argued abiut this over and over and she lied to him. Unfortunately she gets zero credit for him for all the good years afterwards. She should know what type of person he is. Guess that is why she never confessed. He would never forgive a one time fling, especially when they argued vehemently about it. So to her: too bad, so sad, don't cheat! To the husband: what was up with your revenge / payback and worse ending up with the skank? Was it worth your integrity? Either suck it up (unlikely) or get a divorce. His weird odyssey was strange. Regardless of him going off the reservation, mentally speaking, I enjoyed the story. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

@JackInYerBox: by regular you mean the once every six to 12 months? She never spent it. Pretty clear author shows she felt guilty about. Never touched it. Her long delays between "regular" checking is what allowed him to steal it. Did she press charges? Did she go to the police? Did she castigated her husband about stealing the money. No she didn't give a sh$t, she wanted her husband back. Period. And she didn't tell her husband because she knew he woukd divorce her. Should ahe be a moral martyr? How about the MC, who sold his moral integrity by stealing her money in stealth for multiple months, living a lie that he still loved her, and planning his exit, which led him to the skank who abandoned her kids. Yeah he clearly wins the nobility prize. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Mc was a douche!! Yes she betrayed him and hurt him deeply. But he has no rights to steal the money away, and if that's not enough he never even confronted her or talk about it like a civil old 45 years old. Simply leaving her, then went around sleeping with the other women, revenge sex? Maybe. And then adopting two kids and spitting it in her face knowing she'll never have kids. Yes she made a mistake and betrayed him, but he knows she did it for them seeing the video. He never should have made her suffered that way, and if that's not enough, he even uploaded the video to the whole public, if he said he love's her as much as he did, he never would have publicly humiliated her, he could have simply blurred his wife's in the video. The mc didn't deserve Claire. She should have filed to the police take her money and leave in early retirement leaving a good life with the money, seeing how the author say's she was beautiful she wouldn't have problems finding someone.

Harvey8910Harvey89103 months ago

This was a really great story and I loved it. Five stars, for sure. Claire felt that she had a right to decide whether to have sex with Ambrose because it was her body. That is so true but she failed to comprehend that if she did cheat with Ambrose, Ray had the right to decide if he will ever touch Claire’s body once she cheated. She never cheated on Ray again and she hid her cheating from him for decades but eventually he found out when he discovered the bank account that was set up by Ambrose in her name only with a million dollars in it. He knew that there was only one way she could have amassed that sum of money in a bank account in her name only. So he decided to steal the money in such a way that she was never alerted to the theft. Hence the name of the story, Claire is the whore for fucking Ambrose and Ray is the thief for stealing her money. In the end, they donated most of the money and in a twist of fate, Ray ended up with two kids and Claire agreed to help him raise those kids. They reconciled in the end and made a life for themselves and those children. I loved the story.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

To all the people "picking sides" here - the title of this story says it all. Neither one of them was particularly good, nor particularly bad. I'd say they hurt each other equally - Claire by selling out her marriage vows for money and Ray by removing the only thing Claire ever loved, himself. Also, for people who feel like Ray's reaction was over the top - it's a matter of perspective. We can see Claire's thoughts, we know that she hated what she did, we know that she felt tremendous guilt over it, we know that she strove to try and make it up to Ray every day of the next ten years, but Ray just learned right THEN that his wife cheated on him for money. He didn't have the luxury of ten years to get over his feelings, but he still managed to do it in 7 months. Cut the guy some slack. Personally I thought that this was a good take on an old plot device and for some reason I really enjoyed it more than some other, more creative, stories by this same author. Go figure. 5/5

mfbridgesmfbridges3 months ago

Really great story. I don't say that for many stories.

RedRachaelRedRachael2 months ago

Thank you for a very good story. On page 10 I was promising myself that I’d never read another of your stories because he wasn’t getting back with Claire! Thanks for turning it around. Sometimes it really is a very stupid mistake.

KahunabobKahunabobabout 2 months ago

Argh. You know that feeling where on the one hand you want full throttle, scorched earth BTB? And on the other you're just as much of a romantic sap as the writer? Yeah. That's me today. Sigh. In the end it's a variant of the College Princess vs the College Commoner / she's a 10, he's a 6 story we've seen before. Still. with long format stories like this, to me it's almost always about the journey, not the finish line. And Sangstar writes pretty entertaining journeys.

drbenchpress66drbenchpress66about 1 month ago

I totally thought we were going to get some wild crazy and shit when we were introduced to saranica.. we did but then it was calm the rest of the way lol. I got a bit nervous there. But slightly disappointed. But also glad it didn’t happen. Hmm maybe I’m higher than I thought

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous