All Comments on 'A Whore and a Thief'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 301 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Long winded as most of your stories are.

Sid0604Sid0604about 10 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for sharing.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
NAMES ARE JUST A WAY OF CHOOSING

what the others believe, TK U MLJ LV NV

cpetecpeteabout 10 years ago
Well done

Normally a bridge too far with cheating and lying-but you pulled it off. Good tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
very long but good tale

I got a little confused when Sarah first started her story but in the end it all came together quite well. 11 pages tho was too long, I'm sure with some better editing it could have cut to 8 pages

oshawoshawabout 10 years ago

Another great story. Thank you.

killerwhale681killerwhale681about 10 years ago
Thanks again!

Believable characters, good plot, enjoyable read. 5☆. Thanks for all the entertainment....man, you have some sort of imagination....The long version of Fur is my favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great

Might be your best ever, pretty original as a total package. No BTB over the top nonsense or wimpy shit. Pretty believable and credible story line .

zed0zed0about 10 years ago
Long & Lame

Damn Stang, you really are turning into a bitch aren't you. Now I remember why I don't like Fords, they seem to attract wimps and women.

So the pimp gets to stay married to the whore, oh boy and yippy, skippy!

What a marvelous piece of long assed drivel, maybe you could write another meandering chapter of twenty two pages and expound further on the wonders of sloppy seconds, combined with Ray's increasing taste for cream pie.

Better yet, for revenge, Ambrose offers the slut wife forty two million dollars to fuck Hannah/Miley whatshername and her brother with a strap on while letting cuck boy watch.

Now that sounds like another "great" StangStupid69 story!

RhomanovRhomanovabout 10 years ago
But....

I likely would have succumbed and dropped some of that mil on a Shelby GT SC.

THEN I would do some donations .......

Chuckle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
sorry not one of your best, to many hurdles to jump over

If Claire had really loved him as much as the story indicates, the years of lies to the man she loved would have destroyed her from the inside out. She wasn't just a whore, she was also a liar, a cheat, betrayed her husband and marriage, and totally disrespected him. For years carrying that check book in her purse indicated it was a constant source of her disrespect. An the fact that for years she met yearly with Ambrose isn't even addressed. And the distractions of the drug dealers slut and her bastards actually lost ground, and under what laws did he inherit the children, legal guardianship is not addressed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
God!

Yet another 2D woman who doesn't enjoy sex except with her brutally dumb husband (who we're suppose to think is great), but cheats anyway.

Stop hittin us over the head with this garbage.

SirThopasSirThopasabout 10 years ago
A thought

I’ve noticed something recently, Stang, and I hope you’ll take this as actionable feedback and not merely a vocalized frustration.

You frequently rely on other characters’ thoughts and dialog to define your main figureheads. This, to me, is a big part of why they begin to feel samey after the first few stories.

I’ll give you some examples of what I mean. You often want us to believe that a main character is good or heroic, which is fine. But instead of letting us SEE that, or counting on your character’s in-story behaviors to establish it as truth, you have OTHER characters think or talk about how great that person supposedly is. For your primary hero character, this need to establish becomes so great that you often have people just standing around for great lengths of story, reflecting on what a great and handsome guy he is, and how everybody just adores him.

Similarly, if a character is living in a fog of denial, discovery or realization as a journey is often circumvented because someone else just drops a few lines about it. “You’re old and washed up, by the way,” gets tossed out there, and either “hey presto, it’s magically gone,” or she has a brief emotional response and then just goes back to business as usual.

With love and betrayal, you typically have some sort of basic action set attached to each (usually physical contact on one end, wailing and screaming or contact avoidance on the other) and toss in some notable-for-being-trite statements (“I was in so much pain,”) to get you the rest of the way there. Anything beyond that comes right back to other people telling us, for example, how in love with you and devastated she is (no, really, I super mean it, guy, she’s so in love with you), or to more simple inner-dialog statements (“I was so scared he wouldn’t hug me”).

I think the result of all this telling-vs-showing is that you have the opposite of your intended effect. Your characters remind me of Lego figures…you can swap the heads, arms and legs all you want, but they all sort of look like the same heads, arms, and legs, don’t they? They certainly all silhouette the same. The women always feel paper thin, because their feelings (often intended to be torn, ambivalent, or pluralistic) are offered as a list of “I tell you how I feel right now” statements. The hero characters are almost painfully obnoxious to consider, because they just exist in this little world of constant positive feedback. Growth potential ultimately stems from conflict and disability, but these supposedly great men are just surrounded by people who cater to them and talk about how great they are all the time.

You don’t have to be writing gut-twisting drama to do these things. It IS possible to show rather than tell, and still keep a light-hearted or playful tone.

It’s just about storytelling, is all.

blackhorse7blackhorse7about 10 years ago
Great!!!

One of your best.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3about 10 years ago
Some people

need to get a life. If they don't like your stories, why do they read them. That is about as stupid as it gets. And as far as Ray being a wimp, lets get real. He torched the bad guy very publicly and made his wife suffer for seven months. If anyone can stand to have the person they love ripped from their lives, even if only for seven months, then that person has no real feelings at all. Claire had no idea he was ever coming back so every day she woke up alone was another day she realized how stupid she had been. I am usually a BTB fan, but this story gets an okay from me.

dapidapiabout 10 years ago
Ford

Fixed

Or

Repaired

Daily

In Japanese; Mazda

I have to give Stang some kudos here. He's actually trying to write a story that is different for a change. I know it's hard for him to break out of the rut his stories get into.

Stang ganbatte ne!

jasonnhjasonnhabout 10 years ago
Just OK

Let me start with the easy part, the revenge on Ambrose. It sounds great, the little guy getting even with the arrogant, rich guy. But it's all too easy. So he got some bad PR. Bubba Clinton was playing around in the Oval Office with a person who worked for him and a large part of the country still loves the guy, His wife still sticks with him as he gets his picture taken with prostitutes. So the complete collapse of Ambrose's life is pretty unlikely. (Maybe he would lose the election.)

The reconciliation is a lot harder. Claire was arrogant and dismissive of Ray. She cheated and lied about it. For 10 years she held a secret against her husband. If Ambrose had not humiliated her she would have felt completely justified in what she did and proud that she had the million dollars. This is one seriously self important and morally compromised lady. Ray was absolutely correct in his assessment when he left her.

So a bit later he is making love and calls out Claire's name. Big deal. At times I have to be careful not to use my ex's name when taking with my girlfriend and I don't like my ex and want nothing to do with her. But it seems like Claire is his only true love. How unfortunate for Ray.

They get back together and all is sunshine and roses. Hanna even calls Claire "Mom". How special. BTW, it wasn't "the money" that almost ruined their lives, it was Claire's poor moral character and her complete disrespect of her husband that did. Lucky for her, Ray is a sap.

kelchakelchaabout 10 years ago
Okay Woman Finally

This had a good ending. And thank you for having a wife who was not a mental defective this time. Also liked the forgiveness aspect. More adult. Husband was not mister perfect, though he came close. That perfection of the lead character is something that weakens your stories.

A million dollars for one fuck? Hmmmmmm. How many hours of overtime is that. How long would it take to save that much at my current savings plan?

One serious illness and its all gone. But, nice to have had it if you needed it. I trade a third of my life each weekday for a hell of a lot less money. Hmmmmmm. A million dollars for a minute or two in my wife's pussy. Hmmmmm. Let me give it some more thought.

The real miley can twerk in my face any day. And geez, did you see that tongue. And she's really smart. She suggested Bieber hire someone to keep him out of trouble - you know, a babysitter. When she finally finishes her rebellion and sowing of wild oats, she will make someone one hell of a good wife.

Can't understand why you still write for free. Amazon has a lot of shit that is not nearly as good as your stuff. And I say that as someone who does not like a lot of your stuff.

Lord_GroLord_Groabout 10 years ago
About average for you.

It was vaguely plausible for the most part, and what the hell, I have to like any story where the protagonist drinks Wild Cherry Pepsi. A bunch of flaws, yes, especially in the way you depicted the witness relocation program working. But on whole, an enjoyable little fantasy.

dinkymacdinkymacabout 10 years ago
Great story!!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Felt Weird

I really like most of your stories and the writing was very good. I really didn't like the Danica and the resolution with the wife. I mean Clueless should have been the Title. Everything was a little too sanitary and way too easy to have been realistic.

Even US Marshall's don't have the power of Family Courts, without a lot of intervention, and what really happened to Danica? Where were the US Marshall's then. Why weren't the kids in counseling?

Well, I know some folks would take back a cheating wife for a one time illicit situation, but fucking a rich man for money and letting the husband know you intended to do it and then lie about doing it is the worst. The old joke, 50 cents or a million for a fuck is just negotiation, you are still a whore, prostitute, or slut still applies.

Please keep writing, most of your stories are wonderfully written and show great imagination and skills. IMHO this one was just not as well thought out as it could have been.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good God

To think we are forced to read ten pages of this soap opera shit to find a mentally retarded wimp at the end. More and more of ths garbage is turning LW into a sewer for the cuckold perverts. Are there no more authors to write a real Loving Wife story for the sane and sophisticated of us to enjoy? Next time fuck your Mustang and tell us about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
He is spineless

she is still a whore no matter how you look at it. taking her back just shows how stupid a guy really is and how pussy whipped he was. letting her rot away would have been best she showed how much she loved him by selling herself and letting another guy inside her. she is worthless trash the only good thing was she didnt have any children of her own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
never fail

you never fail,if your name is there it is a good read

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Interesting Essay

on the degrees of moral relativity. Personally I feel that if two people who were lost children grew up to be happy then I feel good..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
saving grace

The author has his faults, but what saves him--and much more than that--is that he has hands down the greatest imaginative talent on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
StangStar is a poet

Maybe even with a capital P. Exploring her mind with his tongue? Priceless, like many other gems here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
FYI

People in witness protection don't have agents watching over them for the rest of their lives.

The story is implausible in many ways, but that really stuck out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Uncommon Mustang error

Ford stopped making Screaming Yellow after 2006 and replaced it with the god-awful Grabber Orange.

Surprised to see a Mustang history error here. But, as I own a 2006 model and check every year to see if the new models come in that color so I can upgrade -- disappointed every time since -- I wanted to point it out.

Otherwise, decent story, but not one of your best efforts. The revenge was, as other comments said, too easy. And, the part with Sarah seemed like they were stuck in there only as a vehicle to get him the kids.

But, keep writing and I'll keep reading.

tiredandoldtiredandoldabout 10 years ago
Like the reference --

I liked the reference to the US Marshals show (Mary). This story was, as usual, entertaining, romantic, funny, heartbreaking, and serious. You, Sir, are an author that creates with words something I can see and I appreciate that immensely. I wait impatiently after each submission for your next one. I am incensed at the petty criticism of each anonymous (cowardly) comment with the exception of the color of the car. He was correct and you surprised me there. Keep writing. I'm waiting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it

Man...it was great. You knew early about recon but when you entroduced Danica I had no idea where she was going to fit in until page 8. Great story. It's commendable how this quality is doled out almost weekly. That's amazing.

SSpencer67SSpencer67about 10 years ago
another good job

A wonderful story. I really like that you allow forgiveness in some of your stories. Yeah, there were times I thought "that should be a comma not a period." Didn't get in my way of enjoying the story at all. I'm not a writer so it's easy for me to gloss over minor errors like that. That's the editor's job anyway. Another great story. 5 stars

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 10 years ago
Stang's inimitable storytelling skill trump hit & miss writing mechanics !

I could blather on and on about faults and cliches found in this story. But the bottom line is that its a great premise for story and in key crunch scenes, I was kept guessing about the outcome.

The main characters all had shades of gray and blind spots. Cate Blanchett plays Claire and Bradley Cooper is her husband. Maybe Kevin Spacey for Ambrose role? This story owns the worst literary technique that I've ever rated at five stars.

Five card straight beats a flush all day, every day just as all the posh writing seminars in the world can't whip a hooky page turner that this author seems to create at a whim.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The Dude Can Write a Great Story Line But...........

If he talks to this length around the wife/better half and or friends, I bet he gets quite a lot of shit!!

Awesome story as usual and you keep all the players & important data straight all the way through!!

BRAVO!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
For a million..

I would let anyone fuck my wife. Hell, i'd stroke his ego while he was doing it.

I thought it was a good story and hate cheaters but a million is a lot of money for blue collar workers like me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Finally

a wife survives.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 10 years ago
Another 5* story from a Literotica master storyteller

An unusual take on this theme.

Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A twist

on a twist on a twist. Well done, sir. Definitely 5*

Bev59Bev59about 10 years ago
So well done, wonderful

Your stories never cease to amaze. Your talent seems limitless. Keep up the great work. Bev

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
1

The ending was bad. She might as well keep selling her ass and have him pump her out. She will always be a whore.

green117green117about 10 years ago
Quantum Entanglement

With more functional characters and higher payouts?

And infertility as a plot mechanism.

And off screen revenge on the bad guys/gals.

"Most humans need to breathe" did give me the giggles.

Green-something

RonG1941RonG1941about 10 years ago
4 stars instead of 5:

Good read all the way; till just before the end. It sucked! Clair was, and always will be worse than a whore. I respect whores. People like her don't deserve a happy ending in there life.

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
Too long

Too long, not enough bang for the buck. Don't really care for the silly Indecent Proposal plot stuff. Kind of pure female fantasy stuff. Eh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wrong ending

Started out so well then sort of fizzled. The looming intersection of Ray and Danica's lives didn't seem to build any tension for me and by the time they were lovers the likely ending was obvious. I read to the not so bitter end waing for a twist that never happened. Not one of your best efforts I'm afraid.

Norm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
1st page, always the most beautiful woman on earth, every man wants to

lay her down. why can't just once,,,a tale about not the most beautiful bitch on earth.

may be a good story but couldn't get past 1st 1/4 page.

2 star **

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well it's obvious,

from the comments there were some areas of gray matter, but overall a welcome change from the usual wimpy cuckold tales that seem to dominate this category. Nine out of ten stories just turn ones stomach in loving wives. Overall still a decent read, no matter how one feels about the characters. Stangs stories entertain and that's my main reason being on this site. I'm not into analyzing and tearing apart fiction characters. Good read author. 5* (ML)

FD45FD45about 10 years ago
Um...I am not taking the lesson you clearly want me to take from this story

First off, I haven't finished it yet.

Let me break this down very simply

Ray: My wife, whom I supposedly love more than life itself, gave me an orbital polisher because she CLEARLY is jealous of the pseudo sexual relationship I have with my car. But...I...pant pant...just...grunt...love...almost there...polishing her knobs SO DAMN MUCH! Whew!

I don't think he's using wax when he polishes his car. When it costs him NOTHING, he still refuses to change his ways. He is not an asshole, but he clearly has his own priorities which are very non-Claire centric. And it's okay for a man or woman to not have EVERYTHING invested in one person (though Everything without four wheels DOES seem to come behind Claire)

Then we have Joey. That piece of shit Joey. Joey the drug dealer. Joey the bigamist. Joey the hero of this piece so far.

What?

When the chips were down, when EVERYTHING was a life or death situation, what did Joey do? Did he leave his second wife and child to die as he snuck out the basement window? No.

He sent them into the basement to hide while HE FOUGHT A HOLDING ACTION AGAINST BAD ODDS!

When he was tortured, did he scream "The bitch is in the basement and she stole the money from me. I came here to find out where she hid it." to get himself time for the cops to show and maybe save his miserable ass?

No. He took it.

This guy redeemed himself in my eyes. He gave his life for his family to keep one of his women and two of his children safe. He was an asshole. He had a very poor moral sense. BUT...when it was IMPORTANT...he stepped up to the plate and did what men do. Ray can SAY what he wants. Joey DID IT!

Ray, so far, pales in comparison, I'm sorry to say.

Rant over. Let me keep reading.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 10 years ago
Excellent Story - Intesting, Well-paced, and Compelling

Stang has really matured as a writer. I usually don't like reconciliation stories, but this one worked - I was pulling for this psycho first wife. Nice resolution with Claire's kids - wonder how her life worked out. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
SirThopas

Great advice, ultimately unheeded. SS06 writes to an audience (immature and insecure closet-cuckolds) who cannot absorb nuance in a story or "show don't tell."

Most big budget films, situation comedies, Steven Kings novels, etc also pander to a rather simple audience that is incapable of post-adolescent thought. Just how it is.

Hopefully your advice might be taken by some budding story-teller (maybe one will even read your great stories) but SS06 does what McD's does: BigMacs, not Oxtail Brioche Panini.

t_i_n_at_i_n_aabout 10 years ago
well balanced

Enjoyed the story. Well constructed, characters easy to life/dislike/care about. Critics seem to be in their own worlds. ..fascinating, really.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
zed0 the ped0, gtfo from that playground you nonce!

and stay away from chuck e cheese too, you damn creepy pedo perv!

daiv42daiv42about 10 years ago

Good story, but didn't like the end. The reconciliation was a little to contrived. I don't think she was truly repentent. She did it for the money and then spent 10 years lying to her husband. She proffessed guilt, but kept bringing it back up and continued to lie about it. Then when he left she seemed more concerned with that she got caught out than that she had actually done the deed. I really don't think I would be able to take her back. But it was a good story. I agree with an earlier comment... As much of an ass as Joey was he at least went out like a man concerned with Sarah and his kids.

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
If Ray is serious about what he says he believes

He'd make Claire donate that million dollars to some charity and never let her spend a penny of it on them. She'd still have cheated on him - once - but at least she would no longer be a whore.

Gunslinger002Gunslinger002about 10 years ago
great story

maybe a sequel with Danica a redemption story

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 10 years ago
Editing

Second paragraph: "...in and action..." should read "...in an action..." A small thing for sure, but distracting so early.

FD45FD45about 10 years ago
Well, this shocked the shit out of me

I had two eye rolls in the first third of a page and I was getting ready to write this one off as a too perfect human to live married to some stupid slut who was WAY beneath him.

Then Joey happened. Yeah, he was a scumbag. But he showed this little glimmer of nobility in his spirit which was not lightly dismissed.

And by the end of the tale, I actually liked every single character in this story. I don't agree with the morality of all of their actions. I am not even saying I liked what all of them did (Ray...use the God Damn Orbital Polisher and leave your jism in your lady and not on your car. Teasing)

But I understood all of them. Sarah suffered and made crappy choices and she grew up and finally was able to see what she was: a crappy mother. She did a hard thing. Ray sucked up infidelity. People are imperfect. Claire was faced with a situation of compromising her principles for something HUGE for her family. I think a not insignificant number of women would do the same thing for the exact same reasons...and a not insignificant number of men would also agree to the deal as well.

Who can say if it's good or bad choice. Spouses make arbitrary decisions and inflict them on the other all the time. Investments. Commitment papers if they are insane. Having them arrested if they are addicts. This was also a moral betrayal, so she was wrong...but I understand her drive and her subsequent remorse. She had a CREDIBLE MOTIVE which is lacking in something like 'There Goes the Neighnorhood' (sic)

So I have liked this a lot more than many of your other recent offerings. It has nuances to it. Not just a 'slut bad/mustang good' simplicity.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I hate you...

I only come here to masturbate, not to be depressed and loose my hard-on, bastard!

That being said, it was a good story. I too like to think I would never take a wife like that back, but then again, it's never happened and hopefully never will! Never!

As for why she lied, Claire did love her husband desperately. She did make a terrible mistake, or a couple considering how she underestimated Ray and his convictions and that screwing Ambrose would have no consequences. But she did love him, and realizing the true depths of her mistakes, the only way to keep him was to never let him know...

Which brings us to a point that troubles me. Why the hell, except for reasons of the story, would she keep the checkbook and thumb drive in her purse!!??!! For ten years!!!!?????!!!???????!!!!

With access to a million dollars, she could have cheaply bought a second identity and stashed them in a safety deposit box under an assumed name! Or buried them in the backyard under newly planted tree.

But then of course the story would never have happened. And I would have cum by now.

Bastard...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story again

you seem to have an endless range of storylines. I always look forward to reading them. Thank you.

CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 10 years ago
Eh... it was a sweet story

But it was a bit too long winded and lost my attention towards the end. Overall its a 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
1 star

She didn't make a "mistake" she sold her ass. She's a hooker now and he takes her back so when is he gona start sellin her ass. when are the STD's gonna start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
not good

one sentence your married 23 yrs at age 22 one sentence your in 40s one sentence she says she is 50 one sentence you say your 62 and retired and no mustang can go 170 mph total bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Interesting

I do like to read between the lines... I am not sure I could come back...

RePhilRePhilabout 10 years ago
Another Gem of a Story ...... as usual

You know when you read your stories backwards ... you get a headache lol sorry couldn't resist I had to write something in this field ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good read!

Thanks for sharing.

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago

Ray made his feelings about whores and pimps clear when it happened. If she had really respected him and wanted to stay with him forever, she would have immediately given that money away anonymously to some worthy cause, destroyed any evidence that it had ever happened and kept her dirty secret from him for life. The fact that she kept the money meant that either she intended to leave him behind one day or that she still had no respect for his feelings and believed he would eventually sell out his principles for the money.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
If she had really respected him ?

If she had really respected him ......

She would have been faithful to him and her vow to him, so she would never had the money in the first place.

The idea that she should have given the money away overlooks that she should not have had it at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Too Long

If you consider the story that was told, it was way too long. Also, your main characters are becoming too one dimensional. Perfectly pathetic. Not for taking her back, but overall. These guys you write have no depth... except that they are absolutely perfect in every way, and for some reason, becoming pathetic at the same time. You are also doing a dis-service to Mustangs. Now when I see a guy in a nice Mustang I think, 'Nice car, wonder who his wife is banging?'.

connoisseur29connoisseur29about 10 years ago
*****

I see a lot of shoulda, coulda, woulda about the tale in the comments. Shove it guys, it's just a story. Well written but a wee bit confusing when one life story jumped to another. All squared away though. Good show SS6. Enjoyed it. Cheers!

byteme2ubyteme2uabout 10 years ago
Thanks

Thank you for another wonderful read. As always, looking forward to the next one.

Byte

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 10 years ago
Another great story from SS06

But Sarah/Danica's children will want to find her in a few years. Will Ray want to help them? Commenters will complain about the way Ray and Claire treated each other and whether they should have got back together or not, but that's the story is about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sucker

I am a sucker for make up stories, sometimes wish I had forgiven.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sorry, not buying it.

How do you stay in love with, trust, respect OR EVEN LIKE someone once you find out that:

1) they lied to you that they wouldn't break their vows to you

2) broke your wedding vows and slept with someone else creating a whole plan of deception (taking off work, etc) to do it.

3) did it for money

4) lied to you REPEATEDLY over and over again that they never did it

5) maintained that deception for 10 YEARS while keeping a secret bank account??

Richie4110Richie4110about 10 years ago
Great writing of a compelling story

Loved it and will reread it because I'm sure I missed something. It was complex and that made it an interesting, fun read.

As always, your stories are a thrill to find in the daily offerings. Thanks for your amazing efforts.

Tried to give it a 5* rating but wasn't allowed to vote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

I agree with anon "not buying it" - this was no one time slip. He gave her fair warning before hand she just thought his reasoning was stupid (disrespect) then she lied about it till she was caught(lack of trust) should not have reconciled without resolving their problems first, even if she was punished enough.

2 nit picks - how could Sarah disappear from what was in effect federal custody? How did hubby know she looked at her secret account annually? why would she? to remind herself as to what a whore she was? One has to assume it was not in an interest bearing account that would accrue taxable interest that would have alerted hubby to its existence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
4*s

Nice change of pace. Welcome Back Kott..I mean SS06,lol.

By the way, the wife would never keep a million dollars checkbook and bankcard in

her bags for ten years. No Way !!

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fairy tale women takes 1mil husband leaves comes home with 2children.

I doubt this would ever happen in real life, but it is a story with a happy ending. At least she was not a dumb wife. You can forgive one mistake. Glad you wrote a different story than burn the dumb bitch,..BTB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

this probably will never be read but here it is. you are great, i was just thinking g that you story telling has recently become? predictability but then you write this. very good and to all those who point out the obvious well this is story telling isn't it

IronDragonIronDragonabout 10 years ago
Dammit, Stang!

Man, only you could actually get me to tolerate a RAAC tale like this. It had pretty much everything in there. Action, adventure, cops, drug dealers, crooked politicians, and a normally faithful wife who slipped up once. I still wouldn't trust her to make toast after that, though. LOL

5 Stars... barely.

snakes454snakes454about 10 years ago
fuck no

Why punish the whore just to run back to her. Fuck that. Reading your Bullshit fantasies about crappy cars is bad enough, but when you go the raac rout you may as well throw in some fudge packers and truly make it a gay story. Barney r.....force this guy to regain his testicles.

DepopuloDepopuloabout 10 years ago

Self cuck, didn't even coming, saw this half way through skimmed to the end and I was right.

Once more you grace us with a great flaming pile of dog shit SS... you stuff has in general been shitty for the past few months. I used to enjoy seeing a story posted under your name... now I only start reading it hoping that the fucker posting under your name has been shot and buried, but I guess he hasn't.

1/5... and it should be sooooooooooooo much lower...

pull your head out of your ass and stop posting this utter shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oh my

Seriously? - just skip to the last page, that was actually a cool ending. Pretty much everything leading to it was (sad to say) one hell of a long, dull set-up. Many words does not a great story make. Forget about the commas, delete five out of every six words and clean up what's left. Seriously.

paulroverpaulroverabout 10 years ago
Very good read, 4+

Even though it's a long story, it pulls you in and keeps your attention

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Enjoyed the ride

Good storytelling gets me lost amidst the character and plot development… so much so that I get absorbed by the tale… as if I became (for a brief hour or two) part of another world…. … This is an example of some of your best work in that arena, SS. Congrats on that score.

To the critics of the reconciliation ending… well it certainly wasn’t obvious as far as the start of page 10/11… and for me, I tend to (not so) secretly root for the BTB & deliriously happy 2nd chance romance that is the centerpiece of so many SS stories… but I have to acknowledge that this ending made sense for these characters and this story… True, it could have worked out other ways as well, but this was a creative use of Danica’s character (although her name was kind of a false foreshadowing) and her children in making a ‘fairy tale’ ending for Ray.

In sum: the ride was very entertaining; the storytelling was (a bit) more thoughtful and serious than your usual witty rampaging through naughty cheater’s lives; the end was … … well a bit unusual, not predictable (by my standards) and perhaps, therefore, more interesting than your usual yarn… (usual = a bit formulaic from a 40,000 foot view, but very interesting and fun at ground level).

The fact that I like it so much despite my tendency to be biased against reconciliations reveals just how well this story was told. Thanks again for this excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it

A great read. Thought it was the right length for what the story had as a plot. I might even had more plot to deepen the emotions at the end. Some nice spins to the plot too. Characters stayed true to their nature in the story. I do get tired about the bluster of the BTB folk or those that are so into the paradigm of romance/fidelity/possession they cannot enjoy something that is not that. They cannot accept the fidelity each of these main protagonists have for each other because their behaviors do not match their narrow view of what they perceive the world reality to be. Get so tired of their atrocious comments concerning a well written story that shows talent and sensitivity to the human condition. Wish their keyboards would stick when they start to comment about a loving wife story.Thanks again MR SS (that ought to twist the tale of a Ford man who choose his initials without due consideration. Used to have a double A fuel dragster I got my jollies from. Walked thru the plant that made Mustangs when I was a consultant at Ford. Hell now the plant I drive by the most is where they make the Focus. Now I drive a Mazda Speed 3 that is 4.3 from 0-60. It does bog down some at about 110. Still fun. Keep writing. I enjoy your stories and appreciate them too.

rothltdoadrothltdoadabout 10 years ago
I wasnt going to grade u

I had so many mixed emotions both in the story and in some of the characterizations that i didnt want to grade high but I didnt want to grade low either. After reading the stupid comments i gave u a 5 cause really it does deserve it. When are the kick em to the curb types gonna accept that life isnt black and white. Sometimes leaving is the right thing but just as often its not. My problem during the story was his severe reaction but giving u some leeway I recognize u needed that severe reaction hmm I might have written that part a little different but the tone was correct. Thanks again for ur hard work and for granting us the ability to enjoy it.

Jim

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
Tw0Cr0ws

I'm not overlooking. But the way SS tells it, the stupid bitch didn't "get" how her husband felt until after she did the deed. Until that moment, she thought his objection was based not on principle, but on his fragile male ego.

I think if I found myself in Ray's position, what I would do is take half the money and give it away, then tell my wife that the only way I would return and give the marriage even a chance would be for HER to give away the other half.

I agree with the comment that the story of Danica and her kids is a distraction from that of the main couple. I kept finding myself scrolling through it looking for the couple's story to resume. Should have been a totally separate story.

likeboblikebobabout 10 years ago

Decent story for a change, although it was totally predictable. based on your more recent tales. I hope you are nearing the end of your "DGH" phase and throw in some "btb" stories soon, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Shame on you

You joined the whore-cuck authors. I am very disappointed.

kcfrankkcfrankabout 10 years ago
Going have to read it.

Your stories were getting so predictable that I would just read the first paragraph that introduced a pathetic divorced woman who couldn't understand why her husband divorced her because of her cheating. Then I would go to the ending where the woman, now a psychotic lunatic had gone off the deep end because her efforts to get her husband back had failed. She is left destroyed as she watches her ex go off into the sunset with his new pregnant wife who saved him from self destruction. This might be worth the read.

greowulfgreowulfabout 10 years ago
one of your best

Outside of your Halloween stories. Unlike your last reconciliation story, this one felt deserved. And all the characters actually felt real. Barney may be a hell of an editor, but all the elements came together on this one. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
way to long

only read 3 chapters to much bs and dragged out to long

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Another wild ass crazy adventure...

well written with the great help of Barney R. Story and writing equaling some of your best M' baby works. Eh.. Just one question? Is there a misspelling on Ambrose? I thought it was spelled Kennedy or maybe some other "spelling".

Regardless enjoyed it and as always; Thanks for sharing on SOL. Good to see you on Lit. too.

x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
One of your very best

Thank you for that very good story.I really liked it and the make up was beliveable.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very nice change from your usual!

Interesting twists and turns in the plot, and I liked the feel good ending.

About the only quibble I have with the story is that I believe tax consequences would have revealed the payment the first year. Unless they filed separately and he never looked at her returns.

Any how, even the length was good. It kind of made up for the lack of stories that interested me the last couple of days.

One of your best! Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My Two Cents' Worth (adjusted for inflation...)

Personally, I thought this was a decent story, one which I enjoyed immensely. Though the 'Sarah' segment was an initial distraction, it came together nicely in the end.

A number of folks have left comments regarding Claire's keeping the checkbook and the thumb drive in her purse for 10 years as 'dumb'. But, wait - what did Ray tell her, just before he discovered the evidence? "Honey, you know how much I hate to go digging for something in your purse!"

Let's face it - there's a lot of men like Ray, in that respect. We don't want to dig into our wives' purses, because we're actually AFRAID that we might find some sort of 'evidence of infidelity' - a slip of paper with some guy's first name and a phone number on it, for example Might be a guy who does landscaping, that she ran into at the grocery store. She's looking to re-do the planting beds around the house, and he was out of business cards. Or it might be the name of some guy who propositioned her, and she's still mulling over his offer. We don't want to know, because - face the facts - "ignorance is bliss".

It's obvious that this has been Ray's stance ever since their wedding day, and thus the purse was actually the SAFEST place for her to keep those items, simply because Ray hated to dig in it.

As for Claire being able to buy a fake identity - that was a hell of a lot easier in the days before 9 / 11. Now, so much more of recent (back to about 1930) birth and death records have been computerized, it's hard to take on a new identity unless you've got a VERY good friend who happens to do document- and identity-forging for the CIA, MI-6, or the Mossad!

As for how Ray knew that Claire only checked the account balance once per year, that's explainable, too. Most big banks - when you log onto their Internet banking interface, have a block somewhere on the page where it tells you the last date the account information was accessed online. I always check that, when I log on. I know when I've accessed it, and if the dates don't match - and the wife didn't log on to transfer some of her paycheck to our high-yield account - then I know that some hacker has my data and it's time to meet with the bank and get matters handled.

All Ray had to do was look at the date of last access. Recall that he checked her account on a regular basis, too, after he discovered it.

Now, if you want a REAL 'goof' in the story, ponder THIS!

Since at least 1963, federal banking law has decreed that you cannot open any sort of banking account without a valid Social Security Number. So, even if Claire DID open that 'secret' account, she'd have had to let the bank attach her SSAN to it.

Next - the deposit into that account of $1,000,000.00 - at any time over the last 40 years (counting back from 2014!) would have left Claire responsible for paying income tax of anywhere from $200 K to $350 K for that particular tax year. The bank would have reported the new account, and its opening deposit of the million, to the IRS as a matter of legal requirement. And, if they're like most couples in their then-current income bracket (about $35,000 annually for Claire, and $100+ K, for Ray), they'd be filing jointly come April 15th. That means that Claire is going to get a Form 1098 (Interest on Checking/Savings Account) from the bank, telling her how much interest her new account had earned. (Virtually all banks have been paying interest on high-dollar accounts for the last 30 or so years, to induce people to put money in such.) An account with $1,000,000.00 will earn about $40,000.00 worth of interest during a full year. And - every year - taxes have to be paid on that interest at the Federal level, at least.

So - did Claire suddenly volunteer to take over handling the task of filing their income tax returns every year? If not, how could Ray have gone even a year without the discovery of Claire's deception?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
didn't finish

too much BS 2 stars **

stout1759stout1759about 10 years ago
Super

5*

Your stories are always 5*. I grade by the stories on lit. There are so many that are not worth reading. There are so many that clueless. Every story from ss06 is an exploration of style. That in itself is a reason for 5*s.

Your detractors seem to be grading your stories within the universe of your stories and not on the literotica universe. Not fair. A 3 for you would be about a 10 for a lot of the losers out there. So many of the detractors seem to be barely able to spell, much less be coherent. A lot of the comments go into such depths that even with the most negative they are paying you a high compliment because you made them think.

I chuckle over those that try to admonish you over how things work in the fictional universe that you have created instead of just enjoying the ride. I'm enjoying the ride.

Thanks.

I like long stories. There is one on lit that is 50 pages. Love it, read it three times. BlueDragon has a story that is longer than multiple war&peaces and I think may be only half done and years to write. Flash stories can be good. Long stories get a chance to really flesh out a story.

If they want to argue the LW designation I think they still miss out. Too great a variance and too few loving wives. And your spelling errors are fewer than most and do not detract from the thought. Keep on.

wanolmanwanolmanabout 10 years ago
great story, well written.

Even more so than most, this story was very well planned and executed. Correct spelling and word usage is far above the level of most authors here. I was confused by the first Sarah insert for about 30 seconds, but immediately figured everything would be clarified a couple of pages before the end.

Enjoyed reading it immensely. For all our sakes, don't stop writing.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Loved it

An excellent tale. Five stars. One of your best. I could have gone either way on this one. What she did was pretty bad. Even she admitted that just prior to her sex with Ambrose, she was concerned she would like it more than sex with her husband. That was a big risk that she willingly took. The video may have exonerated her, but it just as easily could have sunk her in her hubby's eyes.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
One more thought

I was actually surprised by the ending, and genuinely disappointed in the wife. When it became obvious that what hubby found was a million in that account, I actually was thinking that she someone got the money without sleeping with Ambrose. Perhaps, she turned him down and he was moved to give her the money anyway. You wrote her thoughts in such an authentic way, that I had no problem accepting that she genuinely loved her husband and regretted her mistake.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous