All Comments on 'A Whore at Dread Harbor Ch. 03'

by HookedonPhoenix

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Gremlin078Gremlin078over 4 years ago
number 1

Any other response would be in conflict with his earlier established patterns of behavior

noahbodinoahbodiover 4 years ago

Number 1 seems the obvious choice. Number two will just lead to an argument back to number 1 (or she'd hide in his ship til he gets there before revealing herself, etc.) Number 3 is interesting in it would lead to more intrigue on the Dread Harbor, before the secret eventually gets out, and they are forced to flee, to the goblin facility. Personally, if you are going to make a story of it, I'll vote for 3 (if this is the right area to vote, wasn't paying the best of attentions)

HookedonPhoenixHookedonPhoenixover 4 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

If you're interested in reading further before the latest choices are posted onto Literotica, check out my website! (it's free for all to vote regardless) Details are in my bio.

HookedonPhoenixHookedonPhoenixover 4 years agoAuthor
Additional Clarification:

There's a bit of confusion on whether Literotica is the place to vote for these CYOA. The short answer: Yes! The long answer: I let my patrons decide the first chunk of choices leading up to the current releases. Once Chapter 5 is released, it will be open to readers on Literotica to vote as well. There have been several *really* close votes so far, so your vote will count!

https://www.patreon.com/Magelands

* * *

For those of you coming to this not knowing the context, this is a CYOA wherein my Patrons choose the character's path through the story that I have plotted out from start to finish. They were also able to choose his background and history here.

Prologue: https://www.literotica.com/s/a-whore-at-dread-harb or-ch-00-cyoa-intro-01

Synopsis of Prologue Choices: https://www.literotica.com/s/a-whore-at-dread-harb or-ch-00-cyoa-intro-02

ArcTalyxArcTalyxover 4 years ago
Number 1

Yeah, it’s going to be that and the story continues, or we find a bad ending in this little story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHookedonPhoenix@HookedonPhoenix
796 Followers
Update: 1/2/2020 Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the latest expansion of the Halfbreed Universe: A Whore at Dread Harbor, a Choose Your Own Adventure set in the same world! I post all of the latest chapters on Patreon (don't worry, non-patrons can see and vote too!) https://...