A Whore With No Name Ch. 02

Story Info
Billie and her best friend have a fun night with Sean.
5.4k words
4.51
15.4k
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrimalRoots
PrimalRoots
229 Followers

(Hey everyone! PR here. Thank you all for the love and critique on the first chapter. Special thanks to RootoftheStory for proofreading this chapter and providing excellent writing advice! Go check out his stories, he's very quickly becoming my favorite Literotica author. Enjoy, and make sure to comment!)

A Whore With No Name

Chapter Two: Billie

"No freaking way! He's that Sean Castle?!"

Billie was almost squealing in the back of the cab. Hearin's excited voice on the other end of the phone didn't make it easier to keep her cool. Together they'd been to a dozen Bender shows around Manhattan, anticipating a success story that they could one day brag about to their friends. "I used to see Bender play in New York before they got their record deal."

But a few weeks ago on social media, it was announced that Sean Castle, their bassist and lead vocalist, had left the band. The post was very clean and polished, so much so that Billie was sure that there was a lot more to it. But they were just a local band with barely a YouTube video of their shows, let alone a proper record to stream or download. Nothing worth digging too deep.

When Billie found an apartment listing and called, she thought it was a funny coincidence that the man on the phone said his name was Sean Castle. "You definitely fit the bill," he said. "I'd just like to meet and see how we vibe."

When the door opened and she saw him, Billie almost melted. It was that Sean Castle. As long-haired and handsome as the last time she saw him perform. Only now she was two feet away, and he was looking straight into her eyes. After showing her the sizable and cozy apartment, they walked down the street and picked a small Mexican food place.

"I know it's a little weird," he said as they waited for their food. "I just like to be friends with any roommates I have. Makes it easier to talk out problems, and it's just overall more comfortable."

"That makes perfect sense," Billie said, heart still fluttering. "Why would that be weird?"

"Well, it's sort of like I'm auditioning roommates, you know? No one likes feeling judged."

"Oh, I guess."

Sean's face pinkened and he put his palm to his forehead. "Well, probably shouldn't have mentioned that concept, huh?"

Great, talented and adorkable, she thought. "You're fine, I promise," she laughed. Seeing him stumble over himself like that put her a little more at ease. "How am I doing so far?"

"Well," Sean said, leaning back and stroking his chin. He started to appraise her, taking on a phony British accent. "You're easygoing and quite kind on a first impression. And one of my other applicants had a rather racist tattoo on his arm. So comparatively I'd say you're doing very well indeed."

"No, really?"

"Just out there in the open. It's fuckin' New York man, like are you really expecting to blend in with that?"

"Was it about me?" Billie asked. She had no issue drawing attention to her race, in part because white people also seemed to tighten up a little bit at the mere mention. No white person wants to be viewed as racist. Except this tattoo guy.

Sean cracked open a can of soda and shook his head. "No, it was quite specific to our friends from the Middle East. Most of the Asian hate I see in this city is verbal."

That was Billie's experience as well. Her family drifted out of the city and over to New Jersey as she grew up, but she still faced the usual assumptions and behaviors on both sides of the Hudson River. On the Jersey side, it was less frequent but no less real.

"Yeah that sounds about right," Billie said. "So who's your racist tattoo about?"

"Young Chinese women," he said. "Gigantic, bold lettering all over my back. You?"

"Long-haired white boys," she replied. "Can't stand those fuckers."

They laughed together, killing the tension before it ever rose. Sean stood to get their food, and when he came back to the table he said, "You know, I think we'll get along."

She'd been so excited that he picked her that Billie had barely even thought to tell Hearin about him. Only now in the cab ride over did she confirm it, and her best friend nearly began screaming at her over the phone. "Billie, Billie, Billie -! Please let me come meet him! What's the address? I can bring a housewarming gift. Billie please!"

"Oh my gosh you lunatic, you're going to scare him."

Hearin huffed over the phone. "I'm sorry! But come on you've heard me obsess about him for months! I just wanna make out with him once."

"Not if I make out with him first," she teased.

"Billie, if I have to I am willing to share."

She laughed at Hearin's serious tone. "Give me a couple days before you start asking to come over every day. And when you do, don't be a fangirl. Please."

"I know, I know. Just send me a selfie of you two and I'll get it out of my system on my own. I'll be a normal slutty fan when I come over."

"Good. I'll talk to you later babe."

Billie smiled as the cab pulled up to the building and ushered her into the new chapter of her life. Sean was already at the curb, waving. She wondered if she really could make out with him one of these days. Getting physical with one's roommate was typically considered a bad idea, though she saw no issue so long as the guy didn't start being possessive. If I get the chance, she decided. I totally will. When else am I gonna get an opportunity to make out with Sean Castle?

**********

All her things were already in her room when she arrived, though the boxes were still unpacked. She took her time hanging all of her clothes as she listened to a playlist of new music, everything from Japanese Punk to Australian Psych. She had just pulled out her strappy purple lingerie when Sean leaned in her doorway and caught the groove of what she was playing.

"Whatever this is, I love it," he said.

Forgetting what she was holding, she laid it down on the bed and checked her laptop. "Psychedelic Porn Crumpets," she said. "I thought you'd like them."

"Got me figured out already?"

She picked up the lingerie again and started putting it away carefully. Billie hoped that he'd looked at it, even pictured her wearing it. Feeling particularly confident under his attention, she said, "I saw a couple Bender shows."

Sean scratched his head and laughed nervously. "Oh," he said. "Well that's flattering."

"Me and my best friend were kinda following your gigs in the city for a bit. I wanted to ask why you left, but I figured it would sorta come up naturally if you wanted it to."

"Do you want a half truth or the whole truth?" he asked.

Billie kept hanging and folding clothes, intentionally picking underwear when she could. She even spent a moment inspecting her favorite panties, a maroon colored lace affair, just to give him an extra second to see. "Both," she answered. "Half first."

"Okay, well besides the usual creative differences, the guitarist and I had some personal disagreements about our lifestyles," Sean said. "So I left the band and he left the apartment."

"Okay, that doesn't sound so bad. So what's the real story?"

"I have a lot of sex," Sean said without hesitation. "And Jack disagreed with that lifestyle when I slept with his sister. And his girlfriend."

Billie whirled around, a surprised smile on her face. "No shit!"

"They voted me out, and Jack bailed despite the lease on this place. Which I could sue him for but, you know. Way easier to just find a new roommate."

She could feel the blush in her cheeks rise, and then saw it in the mirror as she turned to hang up a thin white T-shirt. She started to fuss with her hair in the reflection, taking little glances at Sean standing behind her. "Sex and Rock & Roll," she mused. "Any drugs I should be aware of?"

"Does caffeine count?"

"It does now," she said, plopping down onto her bed. She looked at his shy expression, wondering how a guy like this could be bold enough to do that to his own bandmate. Gentleman on the streets, devil in the sheets. One of those guys for sure. The best kind.

"Were the girls worth it?"

"Well, I make decent money doing scoring work from home," he said. "Barely made a dime on the band. Jack and I were not getting along for a couple months anyway, and the other guys just never really clicked with me on a personal level. Good music, but not strong friendships, you know?"

"But the girls," Billie dug. "Were they that good?"

"Yeah," he said. "They were very good. And from what I could tell, they didn't mind sharing."

**********

Sean made the girls dinner, something he insisted on when he heard that Hearin would be coming over. "She just wants to meet you," Billie said. "And you're totally welcome to hang out with us. You'll probably see her around here fairly often anyway."

It was at Hearin's behest that the three of them ended up drinking considerably, much more than Billie normally would. But no one forced anyone, and Sean was keeping up. They went deep into various topics, but Billie could scarcely remember anything that was said before it started.

Her lips were on Sean's. Who started the kiss? Did it really matter? She didn't seem to think so as his hands started to run through her straight black hair and tug on it ever so gently, pulling her head back to tilt up at him. She was already a small woman, but she felt even smaller in his grasp. "Feel free to - mm - explore," she said between kisses. After a few lingering pecks he moved on to her neck, letting his hands begin to slide down her back.

With the haziness in her head and the electric charges spreading around her body from her neck, Billie needed a moment to understand the expression on Hearin's face. She was blushing, biting her lip, smiling. She was sitting in the chair away from the couch where they were. Is she enjoying this? Did she dare us or something?

"She's so beautiful, isn't she?" Hearin asked Sean.

"She really is," he replied, never taking a moment to look at the other girl.

"You found a very good roommate."

Why is he just letting her sit there and watch? Why isn't Hearin jealous about all this? She's so stunning, can I really be that much more attractive to him?

Her fingers were playing with Sean's hair. Billie didn't remember him unhooking her bra, yet there it was dangling loosely beneath her shirt. Instinctively, she took the shirt off and did away with the bra, and the next moment Sean's mouth was on her again, hungrily sucking at her hard pink nipples. While his tongue circled at the left, a hand played gently with the right. Billie began to moan in a voice she'd never heard come from herself.

"Hear that?" Hearin asked him, giggling. "She's already under your little spell. Conquered. I bet you love conquering little Asian girls like us."

"Hearin..." Billie began to object, but her brain was swarmed with a new wave of arousal as Sean's hands began massaging her breasts. Is that really what's happening?

Billie tried to think, despite her situation. She knew the way that white men could fetishize Asian women, the same way that white women could fetishize black men. There were stereotypes that were expected, that an Asian woman was the ultimate submissive, quick to say yes to any sexual demand. The white man's view of the Asian woman was horny but shy, quiet in public and loud in bed, and obedient, obedient, obedient.

And Hearin, it seemed, liked that image. She'd never known her best friend to have any sort of interracial bias, though there was certainly no barrier. Yet here she was talking about the conquering of Billie.

"Aren't you having fun, Billie?"

"I... mmmm yes..."

Hearin giggled again and started fidgeting in her seat, hands clamped between her knees. "You should get naked, then," she said.

"Sean..." Billie tugged on his hair to get his attention, see what he wanted.

He took a pause from her breasts long enough to look at her and say, "Get naked."

Her nerves dissipated. She nearly jumped off the couch, swaying on her feet as the alcohol went to her head. In a flash she pulled her jeans and panties off, standing bare before him. Hearin gasped audibly from behind her.

"Oh my god, babe... Sean you have to see her ass."

"Turn slowly, " Sean commanded, and she complied. As she turned, Billie began to sense the heat in her body flaring and congregating between her legs. Now with her back to Sean she faced Hearin, whose hands had drifted from her knees to her thighs. Her face glowed red, from the alcohol or the situation or both, and Billie gave her a nervous smile.

"Oh my god, your whole body," Hearin cooed. She'd never seen Billie naked before, nor had she ever made any comment on whether she wanted to. Looking at her now, it seemed as though she'd just discovered something.

"Billie," Sean said. Hearing her name come from his mouth made her shiver with delight. She turned back to him and nervously bowed her head, eyes to the floor.

"Yes Sean," she said airily.

"Are you okay with this?"

Hearin sighed, both frustrated and charmed. "Always so polite," she mumbled.

Always? Billie thought. What does she mean always?

"Billie."

"I-I, yes. Yes, Sean. I want to..." He stood, standing over her and resting a hand on her cheek. She leaned into him, feeling the stark contrast of her bare skin on his clothes. Sean only looked deep into her eyes as she tried to stammer out the rest, but she was so overwhelmed with every bit of his being. His beautiful brown eyes, the calluses on his fingertips from guitar strings, his smell.

Taking a deep breath of his comforting natural scent, Billie exhaled her delight and let it all slide out of her mouth with ease. "I want to fuck you so badly, Sean."

"So fuck me," he said.

Their lips locked once again, and together their hands began to frantically undress him. He unbuttoned his shirt quickly while Billie pulled at his jeans, unbuttoning and unzipping them. The removal of his shirt unveiled the tattoos on his thin torso and his powerful arms. She yanked his pants down and almost gasped.

"Oh my god..." she said.

"Look at that big white cock," Hearin said, almost at a whisper. "Will that fit?"

"I don't... know..."

Her mouth simply couldn't close. Billie was no stranger to pornography and its comically large penises, but seeing a real man's tool in the flesh was much more daunting. It wasn't one of those unwieldy monsters that looked almost fake. Sean's was proportional, smooth, inviting. She didn't care what the real length of it was, all that mattered was she wanted it inside her, any way she could get it.

"Use your mouth," Hearin said. Billie dropped to all fours and instinctively crawled between his legs, her heart almost stopping as her hand grasped his cock and felt its diamond hardness. Did I really do that to him?

Hearin shifted behind her, moving across the floor as she crawled behind Billie. "You get him ready... and I'll get you ready," she said.

"Very smart," Sean said, looking past Billie. "Good girl."

Good girl? Billie thought. I want to be the good girl, not her.

Before she was done admiring Sean's member, she pointed it to her mouth and kissed it, keeping her eyes on his. He smiled, sighed, his muscles relaxing. She continued to kiss from the head to the base, taking care to linger before removing her lips for the next one.

And just as she opened her mouth to lick, Hearin's hands found their way to Billie's ass. She even felt a gentle kiss as her best friend kneaded at her backside. "Oh my god, Hearin," she moaned, accidentally letting Sean's cock press against her cheek in her distraction.

"Keep going," Hearin cooed. "Don't mind me."

Billie adjusted to the feeling and let the energy pass through her body and to her mouth. She licked Sean, all the way up his shaft in a slow stroke, and slowed more and more as she reached the top. At last, with her tongue pointed hard against his tip, wrapped her lips around him and let her saliva coat him.

He was not quiet about his pleasure, thank goodness. The more he responded the more she wanted to please him. She meant to tease more, to explore carefully, but the way that Sean rolled his head back and let his voice sing his arousal... how could she resist?

"Ahhhh," went his vocal cords while her head descended on him. She remembered the advice she'd been given in the past, to let her hand work in tandem with her lips, and she gripped him as best as she could with her small right hand. It did the trick, sending his hand to the back of her head. Not to push, only to have something to hold. And she did feel held, even if it was by the hair.

"Mph!" Abruptly, Billie felt a jolt of pleasure as a finger began running along her vagina. Automatically, her back arched downward, pointing her ass even higher in the air. Hearin was touching her now, slowly and carefully, wetting a finger with Billie's honey.

"Don't mind me," Hearin said again, pressing her face to Billie's ass. "Like I said. I want to get you ready."

Billie had no choice but to moan on Sean's cock as her best friend slid a finger inside of her blazing vagina. The little yelps and whimpers, even muffled as they were, sounded so much higher than Billie's normal voice. Everything was involuntary...

...and yet everything felt right. The way Sean moaned along with her, hand tightening on her hair whenever she went a little deeper or tongued a sweet spot. The way she unapologetically leaned back into her friend's finger. How her nipples hung hard and aching underneath her. Billie, on all fours with a cock in her mouth and a finger in her pussy, felt right.

"Here comes another," Hearin warned her. Billie made the mistake of going deep as Hearin entered a second finger into her. She nearly gagged, but came up in time to inhale sharply.

"Fuck!" she yelled. "One more, one more please..."

"Are you sure?" Hearin asked.

"I want him... unh, I want him inside me now," she begged. Hearin had small hands and fingers, the same as Billie. Two of her fingers were not two of Seans, and looking at the thickness of his cock, two of his fingers were not quite as thick. Her best friend complied, easing a third finger in. The fit was tight, and she held still for a moment to adjust as she felt herself grow accustomed.

Then she began to spitroast herself.

When Billie leaned back into Hearin's fingers, she would grunt with pleasure. When she leaned forward onto Sean's cock, he'd moan or sigh or gasp. She let her body swing back and forth between the two, giving as much pleasure as she received, going as deep as she could onto Sean's cock with each lean forward. Hearin didn't even have to move to fuck her.

And finally she couldn't take it any longer. Billie hopped back up onto the couch, her hungry pussy begging to be filled by Sean. She sat on his lap, dripping onto his leg, and let her tongue intertwine with his. Then his hands were underneath her, lifting her up so that she could at last take him inside her.

Her voice became a high pitched whimper with each thrust. "Haa ~ haa ~ haa!" Her breasts bounced with the change of inertia each time she fell to his lap and rose again. That in itself was a fun feeling, bringing credence to the phrase that she'd heard Sean sing a dozen times on stage. "Rock your body."

But nothing in the world compared to the sensation of his cock inside of her. She burned for him, but only felt the comfort of warmth. Her body was tight, but felt so relaxed. Her brain felt so empty, yet it was filled to bursting with desire to keep going, to have more, to find out everything that could please this man. How was this kind of pleasure even possible?

PrimalRoots
PrimalRoots
229 Followers
12