All Comments on 'A Whore With No Name Ch. 02'

by PrimalRoots

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I was confused at the start of this chapter since it seemed like a different story but after rereading it, I realized that it actually made the story better for me. Seeing how Hearin was so into it after the way that Billie described her was part of what threw me off so much. I have to applaud you on a really original concept and you seem to be pulling it off incredibly well. I look forward to seeing if that continues since the characters and time limits mentioned be Emma appear to possibly give you too many options but I can’t wait to find out. Thanks again for the story.

J.D.

grendel6678grendel6678almost 3 years ago

I liked this a lot. Especially the two girls sort of feeding off one another. Thank you for the tale. Looking forward to the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Second chapter is really good. Looking forward to emma's next character

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot story, well written. Please continue exploring the characters' development.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPrimalRoots@PrimalRoots
Horny little Asian woman, tossing out any dumb idea I have. Bisexual, cock addicted, very into WMAF. I'm a whore for comments and a slut for feedback. Literally gets me wet, no lie.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES