A Whore With No Name Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean clamped his hands onto her hips, holding her still. She began to gyrate instead of bouncing, feeling as his cock revolved within her, touching and pressing every part of her. Billie released the tightness in her legs, letting them spread and drop her as low as she could go, inviting Sean as deep as he could be within her.

Her gasp took the form of an inhale that could steal the breath from Sean's lungs. Hair tickled her back as her head fell backward, limp. She had to stop moving just to absorb every pleasurable bit of this shock. With her chest thrusted forward, she'd unwittingly invited Sean's mouth back to her nipples, making her whole body shiver uncontrollably as everything mounted. His hands were on her back to ensure she did not fall over.

"Hearin," Sean said. "Come hold her for me."

Her feet hit the floor, and she ran over to hold Billie under the arms, keeping her bent backward but not falling. Leaning back like this only pressed Sean's cock tighter against the walls of her vagina, and she shivering intensified. "Hold her tight," he said.

Billie felt Hearin's lips against her ear, and bare breasts against her back. At some point her best friend had taken her top off, maybe everything else. "Watch this," Hearin said. "You're about to cum so hard."

"W-wha...?" Billie barely heard her, and certainly didn't register the words. There was only sex right now.

Sean pushed between Billie's chest, cueing Hearin to let her lean even further backward. Her stomach went taut and her nipples nearly pointed at the ceiling. Then, slowly, Sean raised his hips off the couch, increasing the pressure inside of her. A consistent squeal accompanied her quaking body, now.

And then, just with the tiniest of movements, he flexed his cock inside her.

That started the explosion in her body, and then he began to fuck her again, quickly and roughly as her squeal turned to a breathless scream. Almost nothing came from her mouth except the air in her lungs, which quickly ran out. "Cum for him," Hearin said into her ear. "Cum for that big white cock, you little slut."

She went limp at the end of it, though thankfully she was still conscious. Eventually she regained control of her lungs and started to breathe again. Hearin eased her back up until she fell forward into Sean's arms, his cock still hard and resting inside of her. She caught her breath, gasping loudly against Sean's neck.

"I... I... I..." she tried to say. "Want... your... cum... please..."

"Well," Hearin said. "She did say please."

But Sean waited, kissing her gently on the head while she recovered. She almost forgot that he was still inside of her, but despite not moving at all he stayed perfectly erect. As she started to calm, she made the slightest shift, felt him still within her, and reignited her engine. "Now," Billie begged. "I'm ready."

"Good," said Sean. He lifted her, took her off the couch and to the floor, and placed her on all fours again. Taking position behind her, his cock re-entered her with ease. Billie could never remember being so wet ever in her life, yet here she was taking the biggest cock she'd ever seen.

Hearin was back in the chair, naked from head to toe and rubbing her clit with a desperate look on her face. The two stared into each other's eyes as Sean began to fuck her again. I must look just like that, Billie thought. Horny and desperate... but so much worse.

"Fuck her," Hearin said. "Use that sexy little body."

And he did, keeping an even pace and thrusting into her with little regard. Hearin and Billie looked into each other's eyes as often as they could, when their pleasure allowed their eyes to stay open. Sean's cock felt so much different in the position, prodding at a completely different part of her. She couldn't tell how long he was fucking her like that, but it was not brief.

Then he began to really play with her. Yanking her hair, pulling her head back with her neck bare and taut. Spanking her ass just right, just often enough to get that pin-prick sensation and the pleasant warmth that always followed the pain. And without his prompting, she was begging.

"Please, Sean - haa ~ haa ~ haa~ please cum - cum wherever you want - use me, please!"

"Nn! Where to cum..." Smack! "Where to cum..."

"Please sir," Hearin said, tasting the fingers that had been inside of Billie. "Cum on her pretty little face. Make her your whore."

Smack! "Again," Sean commanded.

"Please cum on her face, sir..." Hearin whimpered. She pulled at a nipple and dipped a finger inside of her self, fucking her own pussy.

"Louder," Sean ordered. He pulled Billie's hair again, being sure to point her eyes right at Hearin's. "Tell her what you want. Tell her why."

Her hand fell from her nipple to her clit. Hearin fucked herself, rubbed her clit, stared mouth agape at the sex in front of her. Billie tried not to let her eyes roll back into her head as Sean's cock began to throb inside of her, ready to cum at any second.

"I want him to cum on your face!" Hearin shouted. "I want him to make you his little whore! I love seeing little Asian girls get used like whores!"

"Wha- ha ~ w-why?" Billie managed.

Hearin's lip quivered. "Because I'm a little Asian whore who loves white cock!"

Sean stood, nearly dragged Billie over to Hearin's chair, and started to cum all over her face. Hearin let her pleasure release at the same moment, her pussy leaking onto the chair and her whole body tightening up. The warmth of Sean's cum splashed across Billie's face, unlocking something inside of her. It was the same as the rest of their sex. It felt right.

When the two came down from their pleasure, Sean stood smiling and ecstatic. He knelt down to Billie and kissed her, unafraid of the strand of cum on her lips. Billie was still reeling from being fucked like that, but she was present enough to recognize how happy that kiss made her feel.

"Sir?" Hearin whimpered. "May I clean you?"

"You may," Sean said, and standing back up allowed her to take his cock in her mouth. She groaned deeply at the taste of Billie on his shaft, savoring every inch of him. It was deeply erotic, and Billie giggled a little at the sight of it.

And her faculties began to return to her. She began putting together how familiar they seemed to each other, especially the way Hearin called him sir. "Hey," she started. "Are you two -"

"Sleep," Sean said.

And she slumped over, and slept.

**********

"Awww, I wanted to see her for breakfast," Emma said. She'd woken up feeling sore, but incredible, and hugged Sean tightly as he finished flipping pancakes.

"You slept in," he said. "She's got a job, you big goof."

"Well can she come over tonight? I want to meet her for real for a bit before the next character."

Sean kissed Emma tenderly on the head. "I'll ask. She was really impressed with you, by the way. That was a lot of fun for her."

"Good! I just hope she likes the real me, too."

"We'll give it a few days before the next character," Sean said. "And we can just hang out normally. I think you two really will like each other."

"Me too," Emma giggled. "She's a really good actress. When she's not horny, anyway."

"Yeah," Sean laughed. "Once we got going she was not really hiding anything."

Emma smiled, remembering just how nice it felt to play the part of Billie. Having Hearin as a best friend felt so comfortable. And even when she began exploring her own little kink, "Billie" wasn't worried. "So she really likes this race play thing," Emma said.

Sean sat with her at the counter, pouring syrup and scratching her back at once. "You can imagine it's a little tough to get behind from my point of view. But we did a very good job of separating reality from fantasy together, and so I can satisfy her that way."

"Pffft. Like you don't enjoy it," Emma teased. She leaned over, lips almost on his ear, and took a page from the book of Billie, taking a moment to be bold. "I liked it too," she muttered. "We'll have to go a little farther with one of these characters."

Sean blushed, but became serious. "How did it feel? Was it scary at all?"

As Billie, she had no memory of Emma whatsoever, and indeed the character only existed so far as they had prepared. There were moments in those few days when she simply could not recall things that seemed so simple, like the name of her hometown or her parents' faces. But those moments were brief, and when she'd reawoken as Emma, everything was right where it was supposed to be.

"I was fine," she said. "I think three days is a good amount of time, but I imagine if we go too long I might... freak out or something? Like I couldn't remember everything about my life. So I think if we go too long I'll think I have amnesia or something."

"Right, that makes sense. Okay, three days is comfy."

"But you know. If we want to experiment..."

He took her wrist to ensure her attention. "I don't want to take any risks," he said. "Five is as far as I'll go."

"Okay," Emma nodded. She knew the thought upset him, but suddenly she was just focused on the natural power he exhibited just by gently holding her wrist. God, she thought. He is too sexy.

Sean softened, and kissed her directly on the lips. "So, who do you want to play next?" he asked.

The truth was Emma didn't know. They'd spend some time creating a backstory when she did, and they could do even better this time. But first she had to think about what sexual barriers she wanted to break down. With Billie, it had been the simple task of becoming comfortable with him and with being watched by someone. It came up that if she was going to live with Sean and Hearin, she'd have to become as comfortable with Hearin as possible.

There would be more to do there, both platonically and sexually. But for now, Emma thought, she wanted to branch out into new territory.

"Maybe... hm, I'm not sure," Emma said, leaning against Sean's chest. Then, looking up at him with a faux innocence in her eyes, she said, "Maybe we can work on my confidence a little more?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well... you're going to need to fuck at least one of us once a day. But you know... I should be able to initiate it too." Emma felt her desires rise. She wanted to reach for his crotch, start something fun. But she was Emma right now. Nervous, shy little Emma. It wasn't that easy yet.

"I think I'm following," he said. "Okay, confidence."

"Yeah, confidence," she nodded. "So maybe my next character gets to, um... have you... any time."

"Any time?"

"Any time," Emma responded. "Is that okay?"

"Sure," said Sean, with another kiss to her forehead. "Let's try it out."


12