A Whore's Glory

Story Info
Joel, a rent boy, encounters an intriguing client.
1.7k words
4.59
8.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

New Orleans, Louisiana 1898

Storyville is the place where all the men from out of town go when the sun goes down. We are a community of the night. Vice is our specialty. If you have the imagination and the cash, we can make it happen. Luxurious dens of iniquity align the streets waiting for any eager john. The house I work is a bit different from the rest. Though, you couldn't tell by looking at the exterior of it. There are no women where I work, only men. Men of all types. Large and small. Short and tall. Muscular and slender. Black, white, and anything in between one could desire.

I know what you're thinking. How the hell could we possibly get away with such sin? Well, it helps that the mayor and a lot of our city's council men are some of our best customers. Not to mention that some of the wealthiest and powerful men in the state get a cut of the cash that flows through here. From the pulpit, man ass is forbidden but here it's worshipped. I've had customers of all ages and occupations. Just last night the good reverend of St. Anna's was in here paying me to do something that his wife couldn't or wouldn't do. His cock is of average size but you can never judge a book by its cover. Many a man here does such, but I try not to. You never know what skills a customer may have.

The good reverend knows how to use his instrument. I laid on my back, my legs spread and my heels to the heavens. I watched as he plowed me. His hips were poetry in motion. His breath on my face, I watched him as he enjoyed my hole. His face scrunched up as he approached the pinnacle of his pleasures. He gasped loudly before collapsing atop me, his manhood still hard and his juices still pumping into me. We went on like that for two hours. The reverend is one of the few that likes to be kissed. He's a very passionate man at heart but trapped by society. The minute he's gone, I wash up and go back downstairs. I like to trundle about naked. Let the customers see exactly what they're paying for. My body is a perfect specimen of raw desire if I do say so myself. I do my best to keep in shape. I've seen rent boys in the past let themselves go and their income went right along with it.

A cigarette in hand, I splayed myself against the wall. Let the passersby get a good look. Touch my chest. Stroke my abs. Fondle my balls. Examine me the way you would a thoroughbred you're about to purchase. Our boss, Ford, doesn't care how we entice the customers just so long as we get them. I get a few wanting glances but they lost interest the minute they see Caesar, who is a tall, broad-chested black man that's hung like a horse. When he first came here, we use to mess around. Many a pillow I've bitten with him inside me. His cock is long yet thick. The biggest I have ever yet had. He was gentle with me, thankfully. If he hadn't, he would've torn me limb from limb. He gets shit from the other guys from time to time but I suppose he expects that. He's the most popular among customers and Ford isn't planning to get rid of him anytime soon.

I watch as I see Caesar and his bearded, brown eyed client talk and then disappear up the stairs. If only I could be a fly on the wall during that encounter. I force my focus back on my own advertisement, giving sultry looks to the types of men I know would desire a guy like me. Older more established men tend to favor me, the ones that have lived much of their lives denying their secret yearnings. Every so often I attract a large burly man. It's usually a sailor or a carpetbagger from out of town. The sailors can be brutal. I've had a few that almost fucked the life out of me. I guess all that time at sea does something to the libido.

I jumped as I felt a hand run across my body and down about my abdomen. I had been lost in thought.

"I'm sorry. Did I scare you?"

He was tall and blond. His eyes a deep celestial blue that reminded me of a cloudless morning sky. His golden hair was slicked back. From his manner of dress, he was a gentleman. A mature one at that. I guessed that he was in his forties.

"Touch away," I smirked at him, grabbing his hand putting it back on my body. "You like what see?"

His hand crossed my chest and grabbed a nipple. "Your skin is like porcelain," he murmured.

I smiled and grabbed his hand, leading him towards the stairs. Like a curious, lost child he followed me. Room ten was free. Perfect! As he ambled in, I closed and locked the door behind us. The minute I saw him I knew I was going to enjoy this one and hoped that no one dare to disturb us. He surveyed the red duvet on the four poster bed and then his eyes turned to the fireplace. The flame on the hearth was the only light in the room.

"This is your first time?" I asked.

"Here, yes."

"You're a regular at brothels like this I take it?"

"I've been to the ones with women."

I raised an eyebrow. "Really? What drove you here then?"

"You ask a lot of questions for a whore." There was a smile on his face. "I didn't quite catch your name."

"Now who's asking questions?"

He reached into his jacket, retrieved his wallet, and threw a ten-dollar bill on the mantel. "My name is Leonard. What's yours?"

"Jude," I said, "like the saint."

He looked at me with those hypnotic eyes of his and waved me over. "Undress me."

I did as he bid. I untied his tie and removed his vest before undoing his shirt, revealing his muscled torso underneath. I stared.

"Now the pants."

His suspenders dangling from his trousers, I unbuttoned them. His breeches fell to the floor exposing his already engorged, thick cock. I took his manhood in my hand, stroking the shaft gently. I looked up at him and his hand caressed my face, granting me permission to do want I wanted. I ran my tongue about the tip of him before taking his massiveness in my mouth. I moaned as I nursed him, wanting every bit of him inside me.

"I know a couple of girls that could learn a thing or two from you," he sighed. "Kiss me."

Leonard's hand found my head and he drew me to him quickly. The kiss sent a jolt of heat through me, warming my body and hardening my cock even more than it already was. Our bodies naked, he picked me up and slammed me on the bed, not breaking the kiss. I wrapped my legs about his waist, inviting him inside. His ass was so hard and so smooth. Leonard's tongue traced my neck and then he ran it down my chest and torso. One hand at my nipple and the other fingering my hole, worked his magic with his mouth. Not relinquishing his power over my ass, he grabbed my cock, taking me in his mouth in one swallow. I cried out. This was the first time that a customer had appeared to care about my pleasure. Usually, it was all about them. This guy was different. He didn't want to just have sex with me. He wanted to make love to me. He spit in his hand and rubbed his cock.

Gently, Leonard brushed the tip of himself against my hole causing a hard shiver to run through me. I felt his grin widen. He was a man that loved having the upper hand and he had me right where he wanted. Suddenly, he was over top of me. A mischievous smile was plastered on his face. He pinned my wrists to the bed as he ran his massive rod agonizingly over my hungry hole. I whimpered again. This was torture. I couldn't wait anymore.

"Fuck me," I moaned. "Fuck me."

At last, he indulged me. I gasped, doing my damnedest not to lose my sanity.

Leonard's hips began to move and then like an animal, he pillaged me. His cock drilled deeper and deeper into me with each of his thrusts, awakening my prostate from its slumber. I could hardly think. He had me at his mercy. I tightened myself about him, not wanting him to stop. If he pulled out now, I couldn't forgive him.

"Oh shit!"

His face was one of unendurable pleasure. I couldn't help but grin. I knew he was determined not to surrender himself before me. Typically, I would be trying to make him come first but I couldn't. He had destroyed my defenses. I had to blow. My scrotum swollen from the delayed orgasm, I jerked myself brutally, knowing that when I came it was going to be huge. A hot stream of cum shot out of me quick and sudden, coating my chest and stomach. Leonard growled, trying his best not to spew his own load just yet. I entwined my legs about his waist and tightened my ass, matching my own fire with his. His face knotting up, he drove himself into me harder.

"Shit!"

"In the face," I murmured. "I want your load in my face."

Leonard pulled out of me quickly and started rolling off his cock. He grabbed me savagely by the hair and I stuck out my tongue. Panting and sweating, he jerked his rod with an intense ferocity, desperate to spew his creamy, white nectar. He gave a shout as his warm seed burst forth, getting more on my face than in my mouth. Leonard looked down at me and an exhausted smile spread across his face. Elated, I grabbed his manhood and lapped up the remnants of his frenzy. He collapsed onto the bed beside me, happy and satisfied.