A Wicked Reputation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
631 Followers

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." He grunted as he pounded away like a jack hammer.

I was close, so close, my eyes squeezed tightly shut as my hips started to shake and electric sparks shot up my spine, frying my brain, I felt dizzy and knew I was going to have a massive orgasm.

"Arrrhhhhgggghhhh, he gasped out as he spurted into my bum, shoving as deep as he could, his cock twitching and pulsing as he emptied his balls into me.

"Noooooo," I gasped out as he collapsed onto me with a final whimper that sounded totally unmanly.

I rubbed my clit harder, but he was already going soft and his weight trapped my pussy rubbing hand in a way that prevented me from moving it the way I liked.

"Fuck." I swore as my once close orgasm started to run away, leaving me frustrated and annoyed.

"Good, yeah?" he panted out as he rolled off me, his limp cock sliding out with a squelch.

I turned my head to stare at him incredulously, he looked very pleased with himself and I didn't have the heart to tell him.

"Yeah." I said softly as I sat up and turned my back to him, not wanting to hurt his feelings with the sad look of disappointment I knew was on my face.

He sighed happily and got up on one elbow as I picked up my dress.

"What's your name?" he asked happily.

"Felicity." I answered truthfully as I kicked off my ruined knickers and left them on the floor as I stepped into my dress and pulled it over my hips and over my arms. My bra was on the floor too, but I didn't feel like wearing it, so I stuffed it into my bag.

"Pretty name, I'm Dave." He said, I think he wanted me to stay but I had things to do and really didn't care what he was called and didn't want or need a conversation.

"Do you always wear your shoes when you fuck?" he asked, "it was really sexy that you did."

I looked over at him and shrugged.

"Look, it was nice, but that's it. Maybe I'll see you around Dave, but this was just sex... okay? No guilt, no strings." I told him as I walked to the door and pulled it open. I looked back once, a small smile on my lips to tell him it was okay.

He looked surprised and a little hurt.

I shrugged again and blew him a kiss as I closed the door and headed down the stairs with the intent of going back to the chemist and picking up the prescriptions that I hadn't had time to grab in my urgency to get fucked.

****

Jenny was still at the counter and handed me the packets with a grin.

"Good?" she asked succinctly.

"Not bad." I shrugged as I handed her my card.

"Shame, looked nice." She replied as she handed it back and gave me the receipt.

"Needs practice." I told her with a wink.

She giggled and nodded.

"lots DO." She laughed as we waved at each other and I headed out to try and catch the off-licence before it closed.

As I strode up the high street the breeze picked up, this time I held my dress down, aware my knickers were gone and unwilling to flash my bare bum or shaved pussy, slutty I might be, but I'm no exhibitionist.

Braless, my boobs bounced around a bit in the low cut top of my dress, my nipples hardened in the breeze as it turned a little chilly, even in summer the wind could get quite cold.

With one hand holding my dress down and the other carrying my bag, I had to stop a couple of times as the left strap of my dress threatened to fall off my shoulder from the jiggling of my fairly large boobs.

I popped into the public loos and pulled my bra out of my bag, I couldn't both hold my dress in place and look after the traitorous strap, so I shrugged the top of my dress off and pulled on my bra again, doing it up quickly and tucking my breasts into place, a quick push on them from the sides and then underneath fixed them comfortably in place.

All done and less worried about accidental exposures, I walked a little quicker down the street and into the off-licence.

Alistair was at the counter and gave me a big smile.

"Cutting it close today Felicity, I'm closing up in ten." He told me. His soft high pitched voice at odds with his bulk

"It's okay, I know what I want." I replied with a bright smile and went to the wine racks, bending down to pick up two bottles of Chardonnay.

Purposely I bent at the waist and kept my legs straight, with slim legs and a significant thigh gap, I knew Alistair would be getting an extremely good view of my freshly shaved pussy lips.

I stood and swayed my hips a little more than was strictly necessary as I walked to the counter, sure enough a grin split his wide and florid face like he was a naughty little boy.

I bit my lower lip as I placed the bottles on the counter and gave him my, 'Lets Fuck' look, bedroom eyes turned all the way up to maximum.

He swallowed and darted his eyes at the only other customer.

"Closing up now Mildred." He said loudly at the old biddy as she shuffled along trying to decide which bottle of sherry she wanted, pointlessly picking up one after the other.

Both of knew which one she would choose, impatient, I stepped over and picked up the Baileys Bristol cream she always bought.

"Mildred, Alistair is closing now." I said slowly and loudly, holding out the bottle to her with a smile.

"Oh yes, that's the one, thank you dear." She said with a smile and took it to the counter with a surprisingly spry step.

"Oh...maybe I should get two." She wondered as she held her purse open and peered into it as if it was the deepest blackest hole in the world.

Alistair shrugged at me and waved his hand in a placating gesture as I tapped my foot impatiently.

"I'll be open again tomorrow." He reminded her gently with far more patience than I could muster right then, eager to get on with what I wanted from him.

"oh yes, well then, I'll just have the one." Mildred said brightly, the old sot drank a whole bottle of sherry every day and they did this every day, a familiar and stupid dance. Pretending she wasn't here so regularly she should just sleep outside.

Alistair helped her count out her coins, of course it was coins, why on gods earth would she have notes? And helpfully bagged up the sherry in a brown paper bag.

I glared at her back as she shuffled to the door, her momentary spry steps seemingly vanishing as I swear she went slowly just to piss me off.

As he held open the door for her she looked back at me, a small smile quirked across her lips, gone in a flash, almost too quick for me to notice... Almost.

'Sly old cow.' I thought to myself with a flash of respect.

Alistair locked the door and flipped the sign on it to closed, turning to me with a horny and eager grin as I hitched myself up onto the counter top and spread my legs wide, lifting the hem of my dress up to show him my wet pussy.

"Who am I tasting today." He gasped out as he knelt down and sniffed my bared lips.

"Billy's, but most has dripped out, you'll have to go deep." I said throatily.

"mmm, yes, don't I always?" he said with a lustful growl grabbing my thighs, pushing them even further apart as he then buried himself into my pussy, licking eagerly, searching for the remains of Billy's cum.

He slurped and swallowed, shaking he's head as he got as deep into me with his tongue as he could, delving in with an obsessive need to eat another mans cum out of me.

He wasn't the kind of man I usually went for, overweight, pale and pasty with a florid complexion from too much booze and food, he was quite ugly really. Yet I had discovered his addiction by accident and I had to admit, he showed admirable devotion to eating pussy... As long as it had what he wanted in it.

Disappointed by my encounter with big boy Dave, I was on edge and this was just what I needed, I was soon leaning back on the counter and moaning in pleasure, grinding my hips to his firmly attached face. As he tugged his tiny cock off, pleasuring himself, turned on by some mental stimulus that wasn't my thing yet worked to my advantage.

He soon had me cumming and while I'm not a screamer, I squealed loudly as I climaxed.

"Fuuuuucckkkkkk." I moaned as I came, my juices flowed and he lapped them up along with the little cum that was accessible from Billy.

His tugging got faster and he stood, placing his small member against my lips and then pushing its head between them.

He gazed at my freshly eaten pussy, slick with his saliva and my juices. Tugging fast on his cock in what looked like a painful manner.

"Sluuuuuttttt." He groaned out as he spurted inside my lips, slicking my pussy with his semen.

I smiled at him lazily as he pulled away, hurrying to tuck his cock away. I already knew he was ashamed of it's size and didn't like me to look at it, so I kept my eyes on his.

"Oh you bad, bad boy." I whispered.

"Now I'll have your naughty cum dripping out of me as I walk all the way home." I said huskily, knowing full well that is exactly what he wanted to hear.

He nodded and grinned stupidly as he waddled to the door and unlocked it, holding it open for me, kneading at his crotch with his free hand as I jumped down from the counter top and smoothed my dress over my hips.

"The wine, it's on the house." He gasped out as I took out my purse.

I smiled to myself as I deliberately delayed leaving, putting the bottles into my bag, picking the bags up and then shouldering my handbag.

"anyone would think you're in a rush to get rid of me." I said innocently and teasingly.

"No, no, but erm...I have something I need to do." He garbled out in a rush of words.

I patted his chubby cheek as I passed him.

"I'm SURE you do." I giggled out as I left.

The door slammed shut behind me and I laughed a little wickedly. Well aware he was right this moment running to the counter top to lick up the puddle of juices and semen that was on it.

Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
631 Followers
12