Daddy Takes What He Needs

Story Info
Wife's first anal Orgasm.
1k words
3.99
27.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife has let me fuck her up the ass a few times over the years. She says she doesn't like it because it hurts even though I know it makes her cum. I've tried to make her understand how good her tight little asshole is and just how bad I want it. I've been very patient with her, tried to be understanding. I think about fucking her ass every day and I've reached the point that it's driving me crazy I need it so bad. Watching her step out of the shower, drying her perfect tits. Seeing her beautiful, shaved pussy has caused me to go out of my mind crazy. While she is bent over, her ass cheeks spread slightly open pulling on her panties I've decided nothing will stop me from putting my extremely swollen cock up her ass tonight. I wait patiently while we spoon for her breathing to let me know she's asleep. I silently get out of bed to get my knife and cuffs. Quietly but quickly I straddle her ass, grab her hands, and cuff them to the bed. As she's waking up she feels my knife at her throat and asks what's going on.

"Shut your mouth, slut, and listen closely" As I adjust my weight to cut off her panties she desperately tries to free herself. I snatch her head back by her hair, trying not to cut her.

"Stop, you're not fucking my ass it hurts too much." Ignoring her I rip the cut panties from between her legs and force them apart. Putting my knife to her throat I whisper "I'm taking your sweet little ass; it's up to you how much it hurts. The more you struggle the more it will hurt. This is your fault, slut. If you would give it to me I wouldn't have to take it like this. Just fucking take it and it will all be over soon."

Spreading her ass cheeks I take a moment to admire her tight, pink hole. Just looking at it makes my cock feel like it's going burst. I grab the lube and pour it over her ass and start massaging her round cheeks, spreading them apart and watching as oil runs down the center. Holding her open, my thumb rubbing against her tiny hole.

"Don't you dare put your finger in my ass, you bastard."

"You still don't seem to realize that there's nothing you can do to stop me. "

As I force my finger up her ass she screams. I pull her head back and whisper.

"If you think that hurts wait until all eight inches of my cock are up there."

"Please don't do this. I'm begging you. I'll do anything."

"I know you will little girl."

After her tight, pink bud slowly relaxes around my finger I push in another, slowly sliding them in and out.

"You're really hurting me. Please stop."

"The more you beg the more it makes Daddy want it little girl."

When she's stretched as much as possible I take out my fingers and with the head of my cock I start putting pressure against her asshole.

"Daddy is going to enjoy watching his cock stretch you open. Ready little girl? This is going to hurt."

As she starts bucking and screaming "please don't hurt me Daddy", I force the head in with a pop. I stop there, afraid I'll cum if I go any deeper.

"You can stop fighting this and take it or continue to struggle and I'll ram all my cock up your ass at once and hurt you more than you could ever imagine."

At this she goes completely still, whimpering.

"Good choice little girl. Daddy's going to push it halfway up and stop for you since you're being so good."

It's so tight I can barely get halfway, pushing as hard as I can. She screams as I push until I stop. I've never had anything this good in my life.

"Daddy, you're hurting me so bad, I don't think I can take anymore."

"Hush little girl. You're doing good. Daddy is very proud of you."

When she has calmed down some I force the rest of my cock up her ass until I'm balls deep. I want to fill her ass with my hot cum so bad I almost finish right there. She's gasping for air, begging me to take it out. It's all the way in now.

"Do you want Daddy to take it out and put it back in? Is that what you're asking?"

"I want it out of my ass and never put in again. Daddy please stop"

"I'm going to fuck your ass until it's dripping with my cum. If you want to beg Daddy you should beg me to cum."

I can't take it anymore. I slide all the way out so just my head is still in her sweet, pink hole. I force it all the way back up her ass at once, enjoying her screaming in pain. It's so fucking good that I lose control and start fucking her ass as hard and deep as I can. She can barely talk it hurts so much.

"Please Daddy stop. Please Daddy I really can't take anymore."

"You want Daddy to cum little girl?"

"Yes Daddy. Please cum."

"Just shut up and take it for Daddy."

"You're hurting me so much Daddy. Please, I want to feel your hot cum in my ass. Oh god, Daddy, you're fucking my ass so good, you're going to make me cum. It hurts so bad, please don't stop Daddy. I'm cumming so hard."

At this point I can't last any longer so I ram it as hard as I can and shoot every drop of my cum as deep in her ass as possible. Spent, I can only lay on top of her enjoying her ass gripping my pulsating cock. I don't want to ever take it out. I only wish I could get deeper inside her.

"You were truly amazing, taking Daddy's cock up your ass, little girl. That was the best sex Daddy has ever had; I've never cum that hard before."

"Me neither Daddy. It hurt so good. I never dreamed you fucking my ass could be like that."

"You want Daddy to take it out?"

"Leave it in until it stops throbbing, please. And Daddy?"

"Yes?"

"Next time you rape me try to get deeper please."