A Widow's Web

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, I was also the resourceful sort. I knew exactly what to do.

The Iron Key Mark 51, or as I called it the "Stark Industries Master Key", was assembled from the latest cutting-edge nanotech. I used it to quickly open locks in my many missions, and it was the one tool made by Tony Stark that I actually used and took with me everywhere.

The red and gold metal cylinder in my duffel bag flashed at me as if it begged to join us. I grabbed it and reconfigured it with a few button clicks. Like magic, almost like the function had been pre-programmed into it, the Iron Key morphed into exactly what I needed.

I would have laughed had I not smiled. "That Tony. Has a tool for every occasion, doesn't he?"

Alice's brow furrowed in confusion. "Nat?"

My sex was still slick. I took the key-turned-dildo and gently pushed it a few inches into my slick vagina. My breath left me as it fit almost perfectly, and so I pushed it just a little further until I felt the surprisingly warm nanotech metal spread out both inside and outside. For what was essentially a metal strap-on, it was not all uncomfortable.

I turned to face Alice who, realizing that my womanhood had turned manhood, became white as a ghost.

"Alice, would you get on your knees and turn? Lift your ass in the air."

Alice was hesitant, but did so. She knelt down with her face in the pillow and her butt raised up. Her curvy thighs and ass made my heart flutter, and I blushed when I noticed the peach-shaped contour of her labia tight in her thighs.

I knelt on the bed with the red and gold shaft pointing upward with a gentle yet appealing curve. The shiny, metal phallus was nearly seven inches long, textured with a gentle yet obvious ribbing. Its thick, engorged head almost made me jealous as I saw Alice look behind her and gulp.

I bent over and embraced her from behind, my new appendage gently nudging her butt. I nibbled her ear affectionally, groping her breasts and feeling the warmth and breath of my lover. Despite the fact that her nipples were still hard, I could tell Alice was very nervous.

"Don't worry, I'm not mad at you," I said, whispering in her ear.

"You're not?"

"Well, a little. You're lucky you look good enough to eat."

"T-thanks, I guess."

"I'm not letting you go, though. I need to show you what happens to girls who wear the Black Widow suit, especially when they're caught."

"Uh... oh..."

"I wonder how long you'll last, Alice."

I turned her head to face me, briefly slipping my tongue into her mouth, tasting a small part of myself on her lips. Then I snuck two of my fingers into her mouth. She sucked on them like a lolipop, coating them in her saliva. I then spread her saliva over my new toy, lubing it, and asked her to do it again.

"If it's not wet enough, it's going to hurt, Alice," I whispered.

She nodded, and we did this exchange repeatedly, until she insisted she had no more saliva left and the entire shaft was coated.

"Good girl."

Well, admittedly, I knew saliva wouldn't quite be enough. I reached for the lotion on the night table and stroked my length with it until it dripped profusely. Now it was ready.

I reached for the zipper at the base of Alice's back, hidden beneath her long hair. Like the front zipper, I pulled it down notch by notch, revealing Alice's naked back. I brushed my finger down her skin, feeling goosebumps erupt all the way down to the small of her back, and beyond.

I stopped.

"Why am I not surprised..."

Alice was wearing my black panties as well. The thin black lace and weaving pattern hugged the cleavage of her firm butt. I could have fondled it in multiple ways. Perhaps wedged it in her butt cheeks, or pulled at it with my teeth. But I wanted the main event.

I unzipped the fabric of the suit down just so, not so far so as to expose her vulva, but just enough for her cute ass cheeks to pop out. I gently tugged the underwear, loosening the fabric, and spread her tender butt cheeks apart with my hands, glimpsing her cute anus. Alice winced and nibbled at her nails, her face turning the darkest shade of red yet.

Embarrassed as she was, this was a punishment. It would definitely be her backdoor.

"Huh?!" She gasped.

I thrust my hips forward. Alice audibly soughed through her teeth as my shaft met with resistance at Alice's twitching anal bud. She started to moan as I circled the head of my shaft around her hole, lubricating it. Then, applying just a little more lotion, the phallus suddenly plunged inside and disappeared.

"Ah! Oh gosh," she cried.

"Your boyfriend never did you in this hole?" I asked.

She paused. "N-no..."

I smiled and whispered, "Let me know if I need to stop, okay?"

I grabbed her hips and started to thrust in a slow but steady rhythm. My shaft had ventured only a few inches into her rectum, but Alice was seemingly out of breath already. The tight ring of pink muscle clenched around the metal shaft, doing its best to push me out. But I shoved deeper. And as I did so, the opposite end of the strap-on--the one inside me--also shifted.

"Ugh..."

The nanometal stroked my own inner walls in ways I could not imagine. I trembled with every thrust I made, feeling a ribbed metal stroking my g-spot. Further encouraged by Stark's toy, I moaned and thrust faster and deeper into Alice.

The bed frame creaked loudly as I fell into a lustful rhythm. I turned to look at the mirror hanging on the closet and saw myself in my white bathrobe clutching Alice's hips and pumping her ass like a sex-crazed maniac. It was a strange sight, but I didn't care. Alice's own expression was one of total desire. Her mouth hung open, tongue lolling. Her eyes were glazed and half-shut. And she gasped desperately each time I plunged into her. She had completely fallen into her role and was beginning to enjoy it.

But it was not enough. I looked down at the slick shaft sliding in and out of her cute hole and noticed she had only taken a few inches of I so far.

"Alice, are you okay, honey?"

She nodded, saying nothing.

"I'm going deeper, okay?" I said.

"W-what?!"

No sooner had she said this when I adjusted my hands on her hips and made a single thrust deep into her rectum, burying the shaft almost to the hilt. Alice cried out, and I swore I saw stars in her clear, blue eyes

"AHH!"

My thighs smashed into Alice's round butt as I started plunging hard and deep, pounding her with increasing intensity. I moaned as well, the shaft inside me pushing deeper, filling me out and rubbing my g-spot. The strap-on seemed to be in no danger of falling off as the nanotech gripped my thighs snugly and comfortably. And so I continued to penetrate Alice's tight hole with long, deep strokes, the metal phallus repeatedly boring into her melting hot depths without pause.

"Oh gosh! Ms. Romanoff!"

I wanted to berate her for calling me that again, but I was too engrossed in my thrusts.

Instead, I slapped her right butt cheek as I pumped her, enjoying the playful bounce. Slapping my own suit felt strange, but I continued to do so as Alice seemed to like it. Again and again, I struck her tender flesh with a playful violence. Had she not worn the suit, I was certain that hand-shaped marks would stain her bottom.

"I feel like," she moaned. "Like..."

"I-is it good for you," I asked, pounding her breathlessly.

"Oh, Nat... it's, ah!"

"Good--ugh--it should be."

It certainly looked far more pleasurable than punishing. And maybe that was okay because I didn't really want to hurt her.

"Mmph!"

In one particularly deep stroke, I thrust the entire length in, filling her tight hole to the limit. Alice screamed and shuddered as I held it there, gripping her leather-bound ass in my nails. I pushed just a little more, then a little more, and a little more still, testing her limits to an almost illegal degree. The tight pink ring of her anus still gripped like a vice as I slowly pulled back, stopping shy of unplugging myself completely.

We stopped for a moment, catching our breaths.

"Taking it like a champ, Alice. Good girl."

Sweat dripped down my chin like I had just run 10 miles. The blanket beneath us was drenched, and not just from my own sweat. I slowly withdrew the shaft from Alice's puckering anus, dragging out all seven inches until the bulbous head emerged with a loud pop.

Alice heaved a relieved sigh, as if signaling the end. It was not the end, however.

I laid down and bade Alice to sit on me in a reverse straddle.

"Take us to the end, Alice," I commanded. "Can't stop now, honey."

She must have agreed because she wasted no time. Alice squatted over me, her round butt sticking out obscenely in my vision. Her gaping hole was swollen and red and twitching, but ready for more. She slowly lowered herself, moaning as the metallic penis again spread her open and plunged into her depths. Her long hair fell like a curtain before me, and I gently held onto it while thrusting upward.

I was certain the shaft had entered her belly now, ramming her core so deeply that I was sure it might turn her insides into a pulp. But no, Alice took it hard and deep, crying out passionately as she arced her back

"Nat! Nat!"

She rocked her hips like a machine, reaching for her breasts and pulling at her bra. She didn't know, but her movements were nearly pushing me over the edge. My clit throbbed and I wanted to touch it. The other end of the shaft deep inside my core was shoving deeper and deeper. That familiar pressure was building rapidly, and I realized I was panting as well. I drooled, imagining the release I was about to experience.

We wouldn't last much longer.

"Ms. Romanoff, I'm coming! I'm gonna come!"

"How many times have I told you..."

Without another word, I sat up from my pillow. As she lay ensconced in my lap, the iron phallus still deep in her ass, I reached around her and slipped my hand under the waistband of her panties. Passing over her wispy pubic hair, I found her clit.

"N-Nat!" she screamed.

I nibbled at her ears as I rubbed her clit raw.

"No more--"

I slipped a finger into her opening.

"NAT!"

Then she stopped, the ensuing climax visibly creeping on her face, and exploded.

If I could feel its grip, Alice's anus would have surely cleaved my phallus in two. She screamed and shuddered and gasped, rocking forward and backward again and again, in a hysterical, quivering mass that sent me over the edge as well. Tears ran freely from her eyes, and she shouted my name over and over. I could protest no longer as my second orgasm crashed through me, and I squirted through the strap-on, drenching the sheets in my own cum. We were both wracked with orgasms that didn't seem to end.

"Ugh!"

I groaned and groped at her ass that was still plugged with my metal shaft. Falling from my climax, I pulled out as she fell sideways in a heap. And with another loud pop, the bulbous head of my metal phallus popped out of her gaping hole, a dark, wet stain visible in my suit just below

For a moment, we caught our breaths and said nothing. I heard the shower still running, the peach-scented steam wafting out from the bathroom. Truth be told, I had completely forgotten to turn it off.

I sat up and gingerly pulled at the nanotech strap-on, detaching it from my thighs. It too popped out, revealing my sensitive bits now wet with soap and fluids both.

"S-sorry, Nat," Alice gasped. "I couldn't help it."

"Don't worry about it. You better clean up my bed, okay?"

"But, I thought you said it was my bed now?"

What a cheeky response, I thought. Had I not punished her enough? I sighed, letting the playfulness go.

"Alice, obviously this is my bed. Now, I want you to wash the sheets and give me some new ones. I'm dead tired."

Alice lied on the bed sideways, lips curving into a smile charming enough to even make me blush. Yes, after all was said and done, this "punishment" was nothing more than another bonding experience with my new lover. Having discovered something new about her, perhaps we might do this again sometime?

Then Alice stood up suddenly, noticing the wound on my shoulder.

"See, you are hurt, Nat! I can see it clear as day!"

"Well, if you're so concerned, you could give it a kiss!"

I said it sarcastically. I did not expect Alice to crawl over and do just that. When she went to my shoulder and touched her lips to the dark cut, I felt my face go hot.

"A-anyway," I added. "That is my only spare suit and I expect you to wash it and give it back. If you want your own suit, I can get you one."

Still intent on finishing my shower, I stood up from the bed and marched to the bathroom. I could hear Alice call after me.

"I would like that, Nat! Very much."

END

12