A Wife A Little To Understanding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband lied to me when I confronted him and he foolishly said that the nightie was his and that he was a closet crossdresser. I never expected this turn of luck having him admit a weakness that I could exploit so all I had to do was act sympathetic and tell him that I understood. He had no idea how bad this was gonna be because I was going to make him pay for cheating and then lying to me. I just needed to work out all the details of a plan and I was gonna have him switching around in panties and high heels. In less than a month I pulled together a sissy ensemble for him to guilt him and make sure that he had to stick with his lie about being a crossdresser.

I told him that I had been doing a lot of reading on the subject over the past month and finally knew what to do to help him. I said no more keeping him in suspense an off guard. One long weekend when you came home from work I set my plan into motion to make him happy.

When he walked through the door I was there smiling with his favorite cocktail in my hand wearing a very sexy negligee. I sat him down to talk over dinner and told him that I finally understood what he had been going through hiding his crossdressing from me. Over dinner and drinks I worked hard to put him at ease so that when I offered to run him a bath he didn't think too much of it. He assumed that it was part of fore play

I knew that in his warped chauvinistic mind he was100% sure that he was going to get lucky that night. After he got into the bath I brought him another drink but this one with a sedative diluted in it and after I washed his back and he was tired from the day and just laid back and closed his eyes for a minute but he drifted off to sleep.

When he woke up hours later tied down on the bed when he opened his eyes fully he became aware of a painful squeezing on his dick and he tried to reach down to scratch it but he found his arm restrained so he looked down and his eyes focused on a dick and he saw the tiny stainless-steel cage.

He yelled, "What the fuck did you put on my fuckin' dick?"

This was my cue to enter the bedroom smiling, saying "Hi honey I see that you have finished your knap."

"What is this shit on my dick? Why did you put it there?"

"Oh relax honey and let me explain. I told you that I have been reading up on men who like to crossdress like you and I found out that it is an overpowering desire that many men try to repress and that can be emotionally harmful. Since you have gone beyond the basic stage and actually assembled your own wardrobe I realize it had to be serious.

Further reading indicated that this desire will never truly go away and it is the best thing for an understanding wife to accept it and so I did. It was suggested that a firm nudge might be necessary for you to drop your inhibitions and be honest with me and true your feminine self.

I was looking on line for suggestions from other women to see how they dealt with it, the consensus theme was to take charge and lead them in the right direction. And that was to take control of your orgasms and lock you in a chastity cage so that you can get in touch with your true feelings and masculine inadequacy guilt without having them clouded by masturbation."

"You what?" Rick asked.

From now on you will live as a feminized sissy and answer to the name of 'ricki'

"Oh yes I also added a depilatory to your bath water that has removed all your body hair and now your skin is as smooth as a baby's bottom."

"You are fucking crazy woman!" 'ricki' yelled.

"That is not nice I was thinking how happy you would be to be all smooth when you put on the new nighties that I bought you. I threw away all your pajamas, boxers and undershirts. I have replaced them with the sexiest panties, bras and camis I could find."

"What do you mean that you fucking threw away all my underwear and pajamas?" just what I said, you will be dressed like a woman all the time even at work even though it will be covered by your expertly tailored designer suits."

"Yes honey it is all for the best and I will show you over the next few days by putting you in contact with the inner you," I said.

"No you have got to stop this and let me up I lied about the clothes they belong to Linda. I am not a crossdresser," You pleaded.

Pretending to be surprised I said, "So you have been lying to me all this time, I trusted you like a fool. Well I am not going to let all my loving hard work go to waste. This will be a 'LONG' weekend that your ass will never forget."

"I am planning a new career for you."

Several months past of strict reconditioning:

I turned to walk away leaving my husband to make the final decision about his future. For months, with the assist of hypnosis and drugs I been helping him become a sissy maid. I helped pick out his lingerie, wig, makeup and dresses. So you can complete all your sissy maid duties. I made sure he got use to the feeling of lace, silks, satins caress his skin. The tug of his garters holding his stockings.

Cupping his small C-cup starter breast inserts in his bra was helping to convince him that embracing his feminine sissy reflection of the new in the full-length mirror. I got him to agree this as his permanent home life. Serving me as her feminine, submissive ladies maid. Whenever he was home.

He was only allowed to wear men's clothes at his place of employment. When he arrived at home he MUST change IMMEDIATELY after arriving home in one of your custom sissy maids uniform. He pinched the edges of his sissy maids skirt, lowers his head and did a very deep feminine curtsy saying, "Good evening ma'am your sissy husband is ready to serve you?"

I need to call the clinic and scheduled the appointment for you to get your breasts implants. I am imaging you with some very nice '38' D breasts.

I so love it when a plan comes together, now you are going to quit your job and become a stripper. I am going to manage your career as a stripper and if it is lucrative as I imagine it will so you will have you quit your job.

The End

12