All Comments on 'A Wife and a Hard Place'

by thereshegoes123

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie2008about 1 year ago

OMG, what a hot story. i love how the wife knew he was a closet gay and forced him to reveal his true self. The emasculation dn humiliation in front of his wife was exquisitely erotic.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

I do not give 1's, or this would have gotten one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not big on rape. Maybe put it in that category next time.

AardieAardieabout 1 year ago

Why wouldn't he have said go ahead and fuck her because I never will again and why wouldn't he want a divorce? 911 as soon as he can escape. Did he have no job and his wife doesn't care about lost income? Did she already despise her husband when she married him or was it seeing him looking at the neighbor that made her hate him so much?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It seems like you don't plan to have a sequel, but I hope that is not the case. Definitely a lot of potential to continue this.

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes1969about 1 year ago

Sizzling fantasy. Not a fan of the rape scene, but your descriptions are beautifully crafted and make the story arousing - a real turn on. The readers become the people beyond the mirrors watching and stimulating themselves! Good writing.

LordHimerosLordHimerosabout 1 year ago

I dunno man, it was hot in places but that cold sting kinda ruins it for me. The fact that Phil clearly doesn't love him, his wife married him only to discard him.

Poor dude would end up divorced, lonely, penniless, unloved and abandoned. I feel too sorry for that character to enjoy this.

It would be a much much better story if Phil was fully gay instead of being into Brooke and there was a spark of affection that could potentially blossom into a kinky romance.

If his wife didn't threaten divorce to get him to comply, since she obviously planned to do that anyway. Since he's gay/bi and she already dominates him she could easily just get him to go along with it naturally... ya know so it wouldn't be straight-up rape.

And if he winked or waved at her during that ending scene, that'd be a nice bowtie on the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

exciting, deserves a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Phil deserves a career starring in a series of stories

EvelZombieEvelZombieabout 1 year ago

Well told story, the authors sex scenes are hot as usual. This was a bit darker than I expected. The wife for being an evil bitch doesn't have any redemptive qualities. Ethan was a weak submissive young man unsure of himself and maybe with some prodding goes that route anyway. But to just coldly hand him over to be raped and turned into a slave, and it looks like divorce him behind his back. That's some cold shit. I still liked the story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

we want more stories with Brooklyn and Phil! they are a truly evil team

awyldsideawyldside12 months ago

All the way up to when she became and aduterous whore was incredibly sexy and a big turn on for me.

But, He had a choice. He could have said no to the rape. When Phil said ok I'm going to fuck you wife, he should have said he would divorce her and bring up charges for what she did.

awyldsideawyldside12 months ago

Now that I have had time to digest this story,

A. Ethan should have know better than to get strapped down. Obviously, they are in a FLR. Him doing the cleaning and laundry.

B. He didn't get far with the threat of fucking his wife instead of him. He could have waited to see how far she would go.

C. When they got home, he should have put up a fight not to go. He may have gotten beat up by the bigger guy, but at least he could have gotten the point across that he really didn't want this and see if his wife cared enough

to have relented and stopped it.

D. The couple should have had a conversation when they got back. She should have checked to see how he was. If he liked it, want to do it again? You know the normal after care from this traumatization.

And finally,

E. She didn't have to be such a bitch. Guide her husband into this with loving care if she suspected he was Bi. Talk about his feelings and how she feels about this. A gentle threesome to lead into the lifestyle where he is the center of attention. This may have lead to great times or even, as much as I hate it, cuckolding. Where all are having fun and not forced.

The idea that he became Phil's sex slave and eating on the floor is also over the top for someone to jump into.

And apperantly, it was all so she could fuck other guys.

Taking all this into account, it is a fictional story that has some great descriptions and leaving out the fact that he was raped, pretty hot in sections.

We should come to expect this from the author since he has written other "out there" stories like the futa mother fucking her son.

All in all, some sexy turn on stuff.

I'm hesitant, but looking forward to read other stuff by them.

P.S Anything with gentle fem dom in it to come?

tys11tys1112 months ago

your gay entries are some of your strongest!

CharlieBokerCharlieBoker11 months ago

Very erotic story. Well written too.

5*

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle11 months ago

Wow. Couldn't stop reading. I hope you finish the story and let us know what happens with their journey. Please finish

Pornfun63Pornfun639 months ago

Great story, cnc at it's finest. I would love to be in Ethan's position on the pummel. Enjoying a nice prostate massage then feeling that hot cum flood my ass!

exprmntleexprmntle7 months ago

Please do more gay male stuff like this and Sailor Boy. Both of them are really hot!

teddy66teddy666 months ago

Love you the story. Hope you write more on this. Love to see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very hot story..it’s also hot when wives suspect, really suspect, that their wonderful husband secretly needs cock..maybe they’ve forgiven hubby for having been caught wearing a bra years ago ..but they know the cravings for cock never really go away..and their knowing it is hot..Mine knows, thinking about that now and nicely hard..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I’m slowly jacking my 7” throbbing cock wishing it was me! I want my GF to witness my desire for cock but to join in

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader3 months ago

she basically just plotted, set up and executed the rape of her husband.. there is nothing consensual about what happened. honestly, everyone can get a silent red line drawn with a razor across their throat in their sleep, from his wife to phil, in this story.. really hate how domination is conflated for just being a tyrant.. way too often on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Better ending... Ethan escaped Phil after he caved his head in with a baseball bat. he then took his wife to a secluded cabin and brought along five friends who gang banged her for several days. Once they were done he took her to Tijuana and sold her to a cartel that owned whore houses. She never came back, dying of STDs after a couple years. Nobody gave a flying fuck expect Ethan who celebrated long and hard.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

BTB she arainged the rape of her husband

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthereshegoes123@thereshegoes123
Hey guys, just got a new site up: https://thereshegoes123.com/ You can get my stories much earlier there or on my patreon/public discord server, and can also vote on what stories you would like to see in the future (and get special extra PATREON-ONLY content!) See you there!...