A Wife and a Hard Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you stop, I'm divorcing you."

He moaned, a guttural, animalistic cry of pathetic hurt, and Phil growled on top of him as he began to kiss his neck.

"Uhhhhnoooooooo Br...UHNnn, Brook...... B... yeea......Mmuhh..."

It was like sensations out of his control were sweeping over his body, blocking out the shame, the humiliation, and giving him the deepest, most fervent sense of direction he had ever had.

That direction was wherever Phil's giant dick made him go.

At that point the object in question retracted almost entirely from his body, and then slammed back into it.

"UGHH!"

*SMACK*

"UGHGNNN... OH my God, Oh mmmmmGooooOOOO-"

*SMACK*

"AHUUUUHHH!""

The quiet moans around them became far louder as people drank in a guy getting slain, his whole body being slammed into the pummel horse with such force that it looked almost painful, Phil contorting himself to bury his cock as deeply and violently as he could inside Ethan's defenceless asshole.

*SMACK-SMACK-SMACK*

Brook's mouth opened as she watched savagery take place, unable to believe quite how far Phil was taking her husband as the boy's eyes bulged with each sheathing of the erection inside him.

"UGHHGH!" *SMACK* "UHGHGN* *SMACK* "BRUGHGHNNN!" *SMACK-SMACK-SMACK*

His ribs ached from being crushed into the leather, but he no longer wanted it to stop.

The sounds from his mouth ceased, replaced by a silent scream with jaws wide open, eyes rolled up in his head as another brutal orgasm was forced into Ethan's ass, raging through him and making the boy shake like he was having a fit, Phil clamping himself against him to prevent movement beyond the slightest trembles, superior frame crushing Ethan's back down as he continued battering the poor boy's body beneath him.

Ethan's mind was somewhere in the highest clouds, being caressed by feelings so wonderful that he no longer remembered anything that had existed before Phil, the man fucking him to high heaven.

Heat rushed to Brooklyn's pussy, her nipples aching against the confines of her bra which despite being soft felt like it was made of sandpaper, so sensitive were her nubs.

Wherever Ethan's head was, the body left on earth was being forced into multiple orgasms so strong that synapses in its brain were being burnt and rewired faster than it was able to create them, the nerves in his body lit up like a Christmas tree with over-stimulation that was providing the blueprint for his mind to forever be turned to complete and total submission.

And still, Phil didn't let up, a man with the stamina of a horse, hips slapping against the boy's buttcheeks like he was trying to split him in two as he fucked the boy's body into a pulp, whilst all around them groans began to crescendo, people obviously in states of release as some of the mirrors shook where people were being pressed up against them.

Hip rotations began to hit him, and Ethan swooned as all new special places were found, ones which required more dick than ever to keep him sated.

"OHhhh... uhnn!!!!... HNNNnnnn!!!..."

His cock was swinging in a slow circle beneath him, dying to cover the floor in more cum as his balls tightened when Phil pressed himself down onto the boy, biting his neck again.

"HhHHNNnn!"

Ropes of his arousal sprayed all over the floor, spurt after spurt of seed which would never see the womb of a woman, the smell of two men in heat saturating the room like the humidity had been turned up.

Brook murmured, legs squeezed tight together, her fingers spreading on her thigh.

Ethan's jaw was slack now, drool running freely from his lips as he waited for the next world-changing thrust to come from his new idol, his God of pleasure, and it took him a few moments to realise that the restraints were being undone, and then he was flipped onto his back, staring into the face of his conqueror.

Lips descended.

A long, lingering kiss didn't seem wrong. Ethan let the man close tight to him, the pressure of a man forced against him, inside him, tonguing him, so right and perfect in that moment, as Phil explored his mouth with devilish precision.

Then Phil's hips spasmed, the man moaning into his mouth as the cock in his ass flexed harder than it had the whole time he had been inside him.

And the flood hit.

Ethan screamed into the man's mouth as a wall of heat submerged his insides, a geyser of piping hot sperm pumping into his core as Phil's hips slammed a few more nasty strokes into his ass.

Brook's mouth fell open, cheeks red, thighs tight together whilst juices leaked from between her legs as she watched the hottest scene of her life play out, Ethan clinging on in total submission as Phil made guttural, gorilla noises whilst dumping the heaviest load she had ever witnessed into the boy's ass.

She didn't have to wait long for confirmation as his belly expanded, and Brook nearly orgasmed herself as cum began to pour from his entrance, around Phil's dick and onto the floor.

Tears were running down Ethan's face as he placed a hand on his belly, feeling the warmth of another man's seed deep within him.

A changed boy.

***

The car ride home was the most silent drive of Ethan's entire life.

He'd just been fucked to high heaven by his alpha neighbour, in front of his wife. The only sliver of silver lining was that Phil hadn't taken her as well.

He couldn't bring himself to look at her.

Somehow the fact she was.. satisfied seemed to placate him in some small way. Hopefully this would be the last of it?

Cum continued to leak from his ass all the way home, and when they arrived back at the house, Ethan made to limp off with his wife, eyeing Phil's car already parked in the driveway next door with a twitch of his hands.

"Excuse me, where do you think you're going?" she said politely.

"Um... I'm going with y-"

Phil's hand appeared from nowhere and snaked into his, entwining with his fingers, and suddenly Ethan was being dragged towards their neighbour's front porch.

"WHAT... Phil, wait, look let go of me... this isn't funny!" he whined as Phil's vice-like grip pulled him away from his wife.

Ethan gazed desperately at her as she stood on their lawn, a sympathetic smile on her face, waving as Phil began to unlock the door.

"I'll see you in a month darling!"

"W-wha..a MONTH!?!??! Phil, s-STOP it!"

He tried to pull his hand away, but it didn't budge, and Ethan even tried to slap the man's arm, but it only stung his palm.

He watched in horror as his wife turned and walked to their front door, stepping inside, ignoring her pathetic husband's pleas.

"Ph-phil... please.... I.. BROOKLYN!!! He squealed, as she disappeared from view, and then Phil's door was open, and he was dragged inside.

The door slammed shut, and Ethan began to cry as he was led upstairs, too pathetic to even fall to his knees, led like a pet up to the bedroom.

He realised Phil was going to fuck him again.

The man's heavy load sloshed around in his bowels.

"Ph-phillip.. please... I'm married... I'm....."

"And your wife is a charming young woman who knows you need a vigorous sex life," he said airily, forcing him into a large bedroom with white sheets and cream carpets, before locking the door, and placing the key in his pocket.

"A sex life which she asked me to provide ..... Now stop talking and suck my cock."

He let go of Ethan's wrist, and Ethan backed away to the corner of the room, even though his erection was already rising.

"N-no, I want to see my wife... you can't keep me here!"

Phil stepped forwards, and Ethan whimpered.

"Don't make me come over there."

Ethan's knees found the floor.

"Good boy. Come here."

He crawled forward, head down, until two large feet came into view.

"Look up at me."

He looked up, and into the vision of Phil's gigantic penis hovering in front of his nose, like a pillar of flesh that had been erected just for his private viewing.

The vein running down the side was light blue and pulsing subtly, the thing itself jumping in time with the man's heart.

It was slow and steady.

"I said look up at me."

He had to tear himself away from Phil's cock to his face.

"Are you ready to suck my cock?"

His lower lip trembled.

Phil's voice became stern.

"I won't ask again."

".....Y-Yes, I'm ready to s... t-to suck your cock"

A hand came to his neck, and pulled him onto the smelly monster in front of him, and Ethan winced as it parted his lips, sliding towards the centre of his tongue.

It felt just how he imagined it would.

A powerful salty tang raged through his sinuses, and Ethan felt himself going light-headed just from the smell.

"Glhhughhh..."

Tears began to fall from his face as the Phil's hips pressed the cock into his cheek, distending it in the most whorish way imaginable.

'This is what he's making me... a cock-sucker for a better man.'

"Your wife will still visit to watch," he said, groaning as Ethan's tears ran down his cheek, mixing with the man's salty, pungent cock in his mouth, "but I'm your owner now."

"OOwwnnnmmuuuuhh?" Ethan moaned into his penis.

Phil's chuckling response rumbled in his belly, vibrating through Ethan's head.

"Yes darling, I think you'd look beautiful on a leash... you can sit on the floor next to me, and eat what I give you from the table. I'm sure your wife will love to see me feed you. She'll know that you're a healthy young man."

Ethan cried as he enjoyed the flavours of Phil's beastly dick.

"Shhhhhh," said Phil, stroking Ethan's face, "you're going to love this."

***

Brooklyn's ears pricked.

Again?

Her clit started to throb as she heard a faint sliding, retching sound coming from the open window.

She slipped out of the sheets, legs aching, careful not to wake the figure whose toes were poking off the end of the bed, eyeing the gigantic black cock which lay next to him like a separate animal.

She let a hazy grin cross her features as she remembered earlier this morning. And last night. And pretty much every waking moment over the last week.

The sheets would have to be replaced, maybe alongside the mattress considering the amount of her juices that had drenched them.

She staggered over on jelly legs and touched the curtain back, looking over the fence separating the houses.

Brooklyn smiled at what she saw.

It was so lovely to see her husband being kept busy, blissfully unaware of what had been done to his wife in their marriage bed less than ten metres away as he crouched next to the sunbed, head bobbing up and down as he worked away at the crotch of Phil, who had sunglasses on and was staring blankly up in to the sky, arms behind his head.

Ethan was bringing up a sweat, so hard was he working at blowing Phil like a pro, and even Brooklyn, who had quite a kinky view on sex, felt disgusted when he came up, revealing a pretty black choker on his neck and slobber everywhere on his face, like Phil had already cum there except it was purely the boy's saliva because the colour was transparent, making his face look laminated.

He looked ecstatic.

Brooklyn nodded her head as Ethan smiled up at his master who paid him no heed, the choker looking more and more like a bitch's collar as he kissed the sides of Phil's humungous cock like it was his first and only love.

"Jesus, he never kissed me like that," she muttered with a wry grin on her face.

Not exactly true, but then again by the way he was tenderly making love to that fat stick, it seemed like he hadn't exactly been having many thoughts about her recently.

The moan he made as he sank back down the shaft was so loud that Brooklyn had to stifle laughter as Ethan's eyes rolled up, and he began to jerk himself whilst gagging on the man's cock, caught in a one-man love story with the penis which apparently loved him back, because when his suction-cup lips pulled up to the top again, pre-cum was spotted on his lips.

Brooklyn realised she was no longer looking at the affair worrying about the state of her husband... hell she was looking for tips.

She watched as he sucked it like a harmonica, then licked it like a lollipop, then covered it in spit like an iced bun.

'Wow, that is disgusting....he really is going to town.'

Impressive didn't quite cover how incredibly slutty her soon-to-be ex-husband was acting, slaving away like a dog as Phil began to groan.

"Good boy," he moaned, grabbing Ethan's head and pulling it to his hips.

"MGHHh!!"

A breath escaped Brooklyn as she watched the boy's lips slam against Phil's iron pelvis, gagging and spluttering on the cock that was now deep in his throat.

And he was loving it.

'Jesus.. He taught him how to deep throat as well.... Even I couldn't get that deep.'

The hand between his legs was jerking harder than she'd ever seen him, and when Phil began to tremble, tiny ropes of white began to fly from his barely-visible dick as Ethan squealed, his cheeks expanding, eyes bulging as he was hit with what seemed like an enormous load.

And not a drop escaped his lips.

He slurped and sucked like human vacuum, gunning for first place at the cum-eating championships as he gulped down the long pulses of spunk, Phil grunting above him, a vein in his temple standing out as he pumped his hips upwards.

Ethan met them with a soulful moan.

He was the biggest cock-slut that Brooklyn had ever seen.

It took Phil a while to finish, so long in fact that Brooklyn was almost becoming jealous as Ethan's belly began to distend like he had was being force-fed a three-course meal.

When it ended, he looked like he was in his second trimester of pregnancy.

He couldn't have looked more owned if he'd tried.

Brooklyn smiled and turned away as he was cleaning up the spent pillar, polishing it with his tongue, eyes closed and basking in its glory.

'Nothing like a happy ending', she thought dryly, as she closed the window and slipped back into bed, hand wrapping around the thick black shaft lying on the sheets.

###

12