A Wife and Waitress Threesome

Story Info
A husband and wife use a pretty waitress on a weekend break.
1.9k words
3.65
16.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bridge123
Bridge123
10 Followers

I wanted to share a story of a sexy night my wife and I shared recently during a mini break in the country with a young waitress who found herself in between us and received much more than she bargained for!

My wife, Cassie, is thirty nine and retains a beautiful body, even after three kids. With the kids a bit older now, we sometimes like to slip away for an evening at a country hotel where we can fuck each other senseless all night, and play games away from any tender, prying eyes. Cass is 5 9 with long dark hair, she has curves in all the right places, big tits that have sagged a little, which i love, and dark brown nipples that are sensitive to the touch. I love nothing more than to tease her with my tongue, sucking them deep into my mouth, feeling them become rock hard. Her arse is big and round and she has a neat, tight little pussy where my mouth can greedily travel and my tongue and fingers can make her cum wildly.

Tonight she wears a little black which rides halfway between her knees and thighs. Thin, silky material clinging to her body, her natural woman's body. Her deep cleavage is on show just for me although I know other men can look and imagine her big tits swinging in her face. I see their lustful looks and pity them. That body is mine, and mkne alone. Her legs are toned and bronzed after daily work out sessions in her yoga pants. I often watch her work out, her arse gyrating as she dips and grunts to keep herself in shape for me. Feel my cock stir as I watch the sweat drip down her toned body.

Myself? I am a big man, 6 3 and although I have added a few pounds in middle age, I have a hard chest, flat stomach and am fairly well toned. My dick is big, not hugely long, just over seven inches, but fat and proud with a huge bell end that stretches a pussy on entry.

We haven't visited this hotel before, but it's renowned for its understated class and excellent restaurant. We park my beamer, tyres sound great on the gravel in the car park and I open the door for Cassie, checking out her cleavage and a flash of black silky underwear as she swings her legs out of the car. I grab her arse and push her momentarily against the car and kiss her fully on the lips, letting my other hand touch her left breast. I hear her breathing quicken but keep kissing her, kneading her breast until her nipple hardens. I pull away as an older couple walk past, the woman tutting, making clear her disgust as Cassie shamefully readjusts her skirt.

"You bastard," she breathes, embarrassed as the old guy turns his head for a second look. I can't help laughing to myself as I grasp her hand and usher her inside away from the chill night air, into the foyer.

Once inside we check in and find our room. It's tastefully furnished with lamps, a luxury bathroom with jacuzzi and a huge bed with silk sheets. Once the door has closed I grab Cassie's hand and pull her towards me, kissing her urgently, my tongue inside her mouth. I need her now, I want to be inside her. She pulls away, not wanting to mess her look before dinner but I grab her and pin her against the door. Her back pressed flat against the wooden door, her legs slightly apart. Pure sex. She squirms but I roughly push my hand between her legs, bringing up her skirt in one movement. Quickly I find her silk knickers, a patch of lace covering her small strip of pubic hair, carefully manicured by a private beautician. the panties bought by me from a business trip to Paris, seventy euros but worth every cent right now. I push my index finger inside her and she is soaking wet.

"You dirty girl," I say teasingly and she laughs into my mouth, biting my tongue. she moves her pelvis so my finger rubs her dripping slit.

"I've been thinking about your big cock all week," she replies, a coy look on her face, her full lips apart, biting her lower lip like a porn star, vamping it up for me.

I reach around and unzip her, teasing myself, doing it slowly and then enjoy the sight of her dress slipping away, her tits in the matching black balcony bra set perked up. She eases the dress over her thighs and arse, turning away from me so I can enjoy her wriggling free, easing the expensive fabric over her hips and I watch her peachy, full arse as I unzip my straining cock from my trousers.

"On your knees now, you dirty whore," I say, dick free and rock hard. We don't usually speak like this to each other, it's kind of a joke, but also something that arouses us both at times like this. Now I know Cassie doesn't really enjoy sucking my penis, but she'll do it when we are away, it's my little treat. She sinks to her knees and I lean down, unhooking her bra so her tits sway free. I roughly grab each nipple and pull them hard so they pull up her toward me, giving her some discomfort. I see her nipples become rock hard. She glares at me, a flash of anger in her dark brown eyes but I am too turned on to care, so I release her breasts and grab the back of her head roughly. Her newly washed hair in my hands, her perfume scent in my nose.

"Open wide bitch," I say and she shakes her head, playing along a little rape fantasy we have so I grab the base of my cock with one hand and force her head on to me. She gasps and opens her mouth sightly so I drive my cock into her mouth, choking her. It's heaven, that warm mouth taking me in one go but it's too much for her as she pulls away and shoots me a look. I slap her face lightly, which she hates, but it also turns her on. The sight of her, open and slutty before me is one to behold. Her tousled dark hair, her full lips, her dark eyes angry at this humiliation, it's driving me insane. Her legs are bare and she is still wearing her strappy high heels, on her knees, her tiny panties barely covering her pink cunt and her full arse laid before me.

I lean down and French kiss her again, slapping her arse hard, wanting to mark her, this time she responds, so I grab her right breast and my big hands feel her soft, supple flesh and her nipple, dark and bullet hard responds to my touch.

"I'll be gentle now my angel," I whisper and her lips find my cock as she takes it bit by bit into her mouth. To see that beautiful mouth wrapped round my shaft is so erotic and I lean against the door as she sucks up and down my shaft, her round eyes watching my reactions as I restrain myself from skull fucking my beautiful wife. She sucks for a few minutes and it's all I can do to resist pumping my hot cum into her sexy mouth so I gently withdraw and lift her to her feet.

"I wanna be your whore tonight" she says and i slap her face then her arse. She slaps me, hard, aroind my jaw and pulls me by my erect cock towards her, pulling her own nipples, knowing it drives me crazy.

I kiss her again, tasting my cock on her breath and run my hands up and down her back and then rest them on her round arse, the skin soft between my fingers.

"Go and lie on the bed and touch yourself for me," I say.

She teeters over to the bed and I watch her arse move, she is moving slowly to turn me on and for the millionth time I thank God I found this amazing woman and she wanted me too. Her tits jiggle as she walks and I enjoy the view. Watching as she lies on her back, heels still on and settles her head into the pillow. She has a tiny tummy, just a little fat, resistant to exercise and it turns me on to see it. She's real, all woman, a few wrinkles and some grey in the lustrous brunette. She runs her hand down to her knickers and rubs her clit over the top. I can see she's wet and her lips are slightly apart, her labia wide and expectant.

"I'm embarrassed. It's private, the way I play with myself," Her face actually reddens.

I say: "So you touch yourself a lot do you, when I am out?"

She squirms; "yeah from time to time, I finger myself, thinking about your big cock inside of me."

She's now pulled her silk panties to one side, exposing her waxed pussy and is frantically rubbing her nub, careful her long silver nails don't scratch her intimate areas. I watch, slowly stroking my cock for a few minutes as she puts on a show. She gasps and sighs and moans gently, her head pushed into the pillow as she bites the soft cotton.

It becomes too much so I shed my clothes and join her on the bed. I rip off her knickers and bury my head into her slippery cunt. The taste is amazing, wet, sensual, delicious and dirty as my tongue finds her clitoris and I tuck two fingers inside her, as she likes. I pump away at her and know she is coming as she grabs my head with both hands, forcing me into her juicy twat. She is suffocating me and I pull up for air so she slaps my face hard and roughly pulls my hair so I am back inside her. She gets aggressive when she's highly aroused, like an animal.

My face smarting, I feel and taste her cum in my mouth as she bucks and rides me, the slippery cum oozing down my chin and rubbed in to my cheeks. The taste makes me harder.

Angry at the slap, I flip her over on to her front and lift up her hips so her arse and slit are presented toward me. And without warning I bury my big, fat cock deep into her. I am so turned on now, I know I won't last so I pump and pump with all my might into her, not caring if she is enjoying it, but she is, as I can hear her moaning and gripping the sheets with both hands. She is just hanging on really as my whole weight pumps my dick into her gaping pussy. My balls ate slapping against her cunt and the sound reverberates in the still room. I can feel pressure behind my balls so I reach forward and grab her hair as I thrust deeper. Soon I am cumming and I come hard, my cock pumps stream after stream of thick white cum into her from behind as I watch her arse jiggle in time to my thrusts. I make sure that every drop is pumped into her and fall down onto the bed next to her gasping for air...

TO BE CONTINUED

Bridge123
Bridge123
10 Followers