A Wife Gets Even - And More!

Story Info
Mind control through hypnotism.
8.5k words
3.71
21.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story is about an abusive husband who found out what could happen when he treated his lovely bride poorly. It is fiction and any resemblance of the characters in the story to anyone in real life is coincidental. If femdom and/or interracial sex is not desirous to you please don't read any farther. There are many other topics on this site that might interest you. Negative comments are NOT welcome! All characters are at least 18 years of age.

*******

Tim Bonham and Claire Thomas graduated from high school in Peoria, Illinois in the same class. They had been dating for about five years and instead of going to college they told their parents that they would rather get married and settle down together and start a family. Tim perhaps could have played college basketball at a small school, being the scoring leader in high school and standing 6'1". Claire ran track and had become a very good sprinter, and because of the training and running had developed beautiful, toned legs on her 5'10" body.

Claire and Tim were almost sure their parents would never agree to it and both were very surprised when they received their blessings. The mothers especially thought it was a great idea and asked if they could help with the wedding and reception plans.

"Have you come up with a wedding date yet?" Claire's mother asked her, dreaming and hoping that perhaps soon she would become a grandmother.

"We thought it's best to wait a little while, say 5 months, then get married in November," Claire replied.

"That IS kind of a short notice but if we work hard at it I know we can get it done," her mother said. "We will do things right and have a great ceremony. Your father and I are happy to take care of the finances for our only child."

"We already know we are going to have the wedding ceremony in Tim's church and I have already reserved the country club for the reception for Saturday, November 14th," explained Claire.

"So I can see you two have been talking about it," said Claire's mother. "That's great!

No problem. Thanks for letting us help."

"Thanks, Mom, for being so understanding and willing to help. Tim and I love each other so much! You know we've been dating for five years!" Claire said. Then she whispered in her mother's ear, "And we have not gone to bed with each other even one time." Mrs. Thomas's face lit up and she smiled broadly when she heard that!

*******

Tim was hired on a job in building construction right in Peoria and Claire, through a friend of her dad, was hired as an office manager at the bank where the man worked. Both were making good money and were looking forward to a wonderful life together. Tim's experience from being in the carpentry shop for three years in high school was a big help for him landing the job, and Claire's great grades in math and algebra helped her gain employment at the bank.

With help from their parents, especially the very nice monetary gift they received for a wedding gift, they were able to get a mortgage for a nice 3 bedroom home just outside Peoria. It needed some remodeling to fit their needs and desires and Tim's carpentry skills were very handy. He also really liked teaching Claire some of the skills that were needed to do different jobs at home. Their plan was to have the home ready to move into once they were married.

The marriage ceremony went very well and after the reception they spent their first night together as Mr. and Mrs. Timothy Bonham at a motel room in another town so no one would be able to interfere with them.

Claire could hardly wait because she knew their big night would be in wedded bliss, but Tim drank way too much and was not able to perform sexually at all. He fell asleep almost as soon as they got undressed. Claire was quite understanding and very patient and went to sleep herself shortly after even though her dreams of losing her virginity didn't happen.

The next morning when they woke up Tim had a terrible headache and they decided to stay in the room. They had plans and reservations at a nice resort in Arizona, where they had hoped to spend a fine week together for their honeymoon. "Tim, honey," Claire said, "I'm sorry you feel so bad. Maybe by tomorrow we can leave early and still have a nice time together. How do you feel about that?"

Tim responded by saying, "Will you just leave me alone?! Can't you see I feel like hell? Damn, woman, don't become a nag already!"

"I only asked if you would like to go tomorrow. I wasn't trying to be a nag," she softly said. Wow, she thought, I sure hope this isn't a precursor of how this marriage will go. Tim spent the rest of the morning in bed while Claire just stayed in the room reading. She couldn't understand what she did or said for him to snap at her like that. After all, she wasn't the one who drank so much.

But Claire loved her new husband and tried to be very understanding. Tim wasn't ready to go even the next day and after two days in that boring motel room they changed their minds and just went home to their new house. Tim stayed cranky the whole time as they spent what should have been a great week together in Arizona instead working on their home. Even sexually he wasn't ready to do anything and Claire's dreams of losing her virginity didn't happen.

"Tim, did I do something to offend you," she asked.

He snapped at her again and said, "I thought I told you to leave me the hell alone! Don't you understand English?" She was deeply hurt by what her husband said and so soon after the wedding.

She didn't know what to do so she stayed out of his way. The following week both of them went back to work. Claire looked quite unhappy as she stayed in her office practically the whole day. Her dad's friend, Walt, who gave her the job, came into her office and asked if she wanted to talk. "No, not really. I'll be fine. It's just not a good day but I'll be fine. Thanks, Mr. Smith."

"Just let me know if you need anything," he said.

"Thanks," she replied and he left.

*******

For the first year of their marriage Tim's attitude toward Claire didn't improve. She had no idea why he was like that because she thought he loved her. One major problem she noticed, however, was that Tim would come home smelling of booze almost every day after work. When Claire finally got up enough courage to confront him about it he snapped at her and told her to mind her own damn business. She was afraid to talk to him anymore and she wasn't sure what to do. She refused to tell her parents because she figured she was now on her own and she wasn't their little girl anymore. But something had to change.

Fourteen months after they got married Claire was at the bank working on an account for a man named Marcus Williams. She had some questions with his account that needed to be addressed right away and she wanted to talk to him in person. She called him and they agreed to meet in her office that afternoon. Claire told him it would all work out and there was nothing to be alarmed about but it should be taken care of right away.

*******

"Mrs. Bonham, there is a Mr. Marcus Williams here to see you," said Penny her secretary.

"Thank you, Penny. Please show him right in."

When Mr. Williams came into her office she rose to shake his hand as they met for the very first time. Marcus shook her hand and brought it up to his lips and kissed it. It sent shivers down her spine. She had been married for over a year and there was no romance at all at home, and this very handsome 6'4" black man showed her the respect she never had from her husband. She really liked what she saw with him and she was impressed with his mannerism. Claire then walked to the door and closed it.

Claire asked him to be seated and went to sit down herself, but Marcus hurried around to the back of her chair and helped her get seated. Claire started thinking that maybe she married the wrong man! She had never had much contact with a black man before, but this man, who she only just now met, was a true gentleman and treated her as if she was his lady. That was a far sight different from the way her husband treated her. She wondered often if maybe she and Tim got married too soon.

"I really appreciate your friendliness and your manners, Mr. Williams. But I must tell you that I am a married woman," she said to him.

"Yes, Mrs. Bonham, I noticed your wedding band on your finger. But I also noticed you didn't say HAPPILY married!" he replied. "ARE you happily married? And please call me Marcus."

"It doesn't matter. I'm still married whether it's going well or not," she told him very kindly. She felt herself getting a bit intimidated by the big handsome man.

So I still have a chance at this lovely woman, he asked himself as he walked around to the back of her seat and softly rubbed her neck and shoulders.

"Mr. Williams, please stop," Claire whispered to him.

"Not until you tell me if I still have a chance with you," he said as he continued rubbing her neck and shoulders. Then he bent down and kissed her softly on her neck. She thought to herself that this man who came in to figure out a question about his bank account was being pretty bold and forward. But Claire felt her panties getting wet and she didn't want him to stop. She was getting almost no physical contact at home and the only time she and her husband ever did anything she would be grossed out by the smell of booze on his breath. She also never had an orgasm because as soon as Tim shot his load he climbed off her and went to sleep. So what Marcus was doing felt so good to her. Claire was in a vulnerable state at that time and it wouldn't have taken too much for her to do something she might regret later.

"Would you like me to stop?" Marcus asked her. "I will if you say so."

"Please don't," she softly said to him. She also thought to herself that she wished she could make love to this black man right then but she knew it wasn't the place or the time to do that. She then abruptly turned around to face Marcus and put her hand behind his neck and pulled him in and gave him a long, soft kiss on his lips. After she finished kissing him she said, "I'm sorry, Marcus. I shouldn't have done that but it's been so long since I had any type of romance. My husband just doesn't satisfy me at all."

"Mrs. Bonham, please don't apologize. How could you ever go on like that? I would love to straighten out that husband of yours. You don't deserve that kind of treatment and he sure as hell doesn't deserve you. If you weren't a married woman I would sweep you right off your feet. Not only are you perhaps the most beautiful woman I ever laid eyes on but you're so pleasant and kind too."

"Marcus, I really appreciate you saying those nice things. It's great to hear kind words from a man."

"Mrs. Bonham, I know this is a bit forward but how about we meet for dinner tonight. I know a great place over on Alexander Avenue where we can just sit and talk without any interference," he said.

"Oh, Marcus, I don't know. I would love to but what if my husband found out?"

"It would be a nice evening, something you deserve. I wouldn't try anything physical, I promise," he said.

"Why not?" she teasingly asked.

"Aren't you the cute tease? And I can't get physical in a restaurant, silly. So can I look for you tonight, say about 5:30?"

"Yes, I'll be there. And stop calling me Mrs. Bonham! My name is Claire," she told him.

"Yes, Claire. I love your name. I'll see you tonight."

"5:30 would be great. That's before my husband Tim gets home from work. I'll just leave him a note saying I had to go somewhere and that his dinner is in the fridge. Deal?" she said.

"Perfect!" he said.

*******

Claire and Marcus arrived at Alexander's at about the same time and entered the restaurant together. Claire was wearing a soft, flowing dress with a hem just at the knees. That was different from what she usually wore, always dressed in ankle length skirts or slacks.

They asked for a table in the back and sat down facing each other, with Marcus helping Claire to her seat. Marcus commented by saying, "Don't YOU have the nice legs, Claire? They go perfectly with your very beautiful face." It made her feel so good to hear something like that because it had been a long, long time since she last heard such nice words from her selfish husband.

The evening went great for both of them. The food was delicious and the conversation was just what Claire needed. There was no talk at all about sex and Claire felt wonderful being with him and she already looked forward to being with him again. They talked about younger days and their times in school. She explained the whole deal with her husband and how she had become quite upset with him because of the way he treated her. Marcus chimed in at times but he mostly was just a good listener for Claire.

When she got home later that evening, however, the nice relaxing evening was over and it was back to the bitching and complaining from Tim. He asked her where she was and accused her of being with someone else. He screamed at her as he usually did and this time he slapped her a few times, hard enough to make big marks on her face. Claire knew something had to drastically change in their marriage whatever was left of it. She knew she was falling in love with Marcus and she also knew Tim wouldn't take it sitting down.

*******

The next day at work she started out in the usual fashion, answering phone messages and doing some financial work. Tim had gone to work and wouldn't be back home until after 5:00. At about 11:30 Claire's secretary called her on the intercom to say she had a client who said he had to see her right away. "Okay," said Claire, "show him right in."

When the door opened Marcus walked in and closed the door behind him. When Claire saw who it was her somber mood changed immediately and she rose up to greet him. She threw her arms around his neck and gave him a big hug then kissed him on his lips like he was her lover. She told him what happened at home the night before and how mean Tim was to her, but when she told him that her husband not only screamed at her but also slapped her in the face, Marcus got angry.

"Claire, you must get out of that house right away," he said to her. "That guy needs to learn how to treat you like a lady and not like a slave. When a man starts slapping his woman it usually doesn't stop there."

"But where would I go?" she asked, nearly in tears.

"You can come to my place for awhile. And if he comes to my place he'll wish he didn't. I don't like guys who hurt their women, especially a nice pretty lady like you. Maybe he should pick on someone his own size."

"Do you really mean it? Can we go right now," she said. "I'll have all my calls transferred to my assistant. Please, let's go."

"Of course we can," he said.

On the way out she told Penny to transfer all her calls to Bonnie her assistant because she was leaving for the day. Penny nodded to Claire and said she would take care of it.

Marcus and Claire left the building together. They got into Marcus's car and drove to his apartment, which was not too far away. His place looked very neat and comfortable when they entered and Claire really liked how he decorated his apartment. He suggested she sit on the couch in the living room and got her a drink from the fridge as he sat in a chair opposite her. While he was gone she noticed a book on the end table titled 'Hypnotism for Beginners'. She picked it up and leafed through it as Marcus returned. "What's this book?" she asked him.

"That's a book I've been reading in my spare time. As you can see, it's about hypnotism and how to put someone under your power."

"Does it work?" she asked again.

"Sure it works, if you do it right." he replied.

"But I thought the subject had to be willing to be put under."

"That's an old wives tale. I could control your mind right here and now if I wanted to. Are you interested in hypnotizing someone?"

"Well, maybe," she said. "How do I know you haven't already hypnotized me? Of course if I was to be hypnotized I would want it done by no one other than you. I am falling in love with you, you know."

"That's like music to my ears. I think you are perhaps the nicest AND prettiest woman I have ever known. And is it someone I know who you want to hypnotize?" he asked.

"Not yet! You don't know him yet." she said. "But you've been hearing some things about him."

Marcus calmly changed the subject. "Oh, I get it. But enough about him for now. Claire, I would like to explain something to you. I didn't bring you here with the intention of getting you in bed, but if you feel like you would like to I am more than willing. I know your sex life has been awful but my objective is to try to get your life back together, whether it be with me or your husband. You don't deserve to live the way you've been living," he told her. "And I think I'm falling in love, too."

"Thank you, Marcus. You have been very kind to me and I really appreciate that. I honestly don't know what it's like to have good sex. I was a virgin when I got married. Tim and I haven't had it since we got married, good sex I mean. It has been all about him. He makes love to me, or should I say, he screws me, then it's all over. I have not had one orgasm with him all this time. He is so selfish! And to have to kiss him with that smell of booze on his breath- it almost makes me sick!" Claire explained.

Marcus again changed the subject by saying, "I really wasn't planning to get you into bed. Truly! I asked you here to get away and to have lunch with me. So, would you like some lunch? I could make us something or I could order a pizza. I am hungry!"

"That's very nice, Marcus, and yes, I would love to have lunch with you. I haven't had some good pizza in quite some time. Can I pay for it?" she asked.

"No, no. The treat's on me," he said as he dialed the phone and ordered the food. "It'll be here in about 45 minutes."

"45 minutes? What'll we do till then?" she asked, hinting that she already knew what SHE wanted to do. "Here, why don't you come sit with me? I love the way you kiss."

Marcus got up and sat down next to the beautiful Claire. Almost immediately they kissed and it felt great to both of them. Claire was getting a bit horny and her hand slowly dropped down to his crotch where she felt his cock for the first time. "Can I see what you have here?" she said teasingly. "Wow! You pack a nice rod there, don't you?"

"It gets me through the day. I hope someday you'll not only get to see it but also how talented he is."

"HE is?" she asked. "Does HE also have a name?"

"Sure," he said, "His name is Richard. Do you know what the nickname for Richard is?"

"Is it Dick?" she asked. "How clever!"

"Marcus, if I asked you take off your shirt would that be too forward?"

"I'll take it off. Why, though?" he said.

"I've never seen a black man's chest before and I was wondering how nice and sexy you look," she replied. Marcus unbuttoned and removed his shirt, exposing his big brown arms and his nice, smooth chest. "How do you like it?" he asked.

"Wow! I LOVE it! And look at those sexy arms!" she said. "Big Man, I wish I could get you in bed right now but we can't. Besides the pizza will be here soon. But you do make me horny!"

Marcus stayed seated next to Claire and she took the opportunity to touch his chest and his arms. "Are your legs this smooth too?" she asked. Marcus could feel his cock growing to its full 9 inches. Claire also noticed movement in his pants and slowly moved her hand to his crotch. "My goodness, Marcus. What in the world do you HAVE in there?" she asked. "Oh, my! That is so much bigger than Tim's. May I touch it?"

At once the horny blonde began to softly caress his dick. Claire was in awe and really enjoyed rubbing his manhood as she pulled it out of his pants. "It feels so nice and soft," she said, then surprising herself and him, she bent down and kissed the lovely brown tube. It was to her like a new toy albeit a big one at that! Claire couldn't believe how forward she was with this nice man, and only wished she wasn't married to the man at home. She continued holding it and rubbing it and soon some pre-cum oozed out. Claire licked up the liquid as Marcus began to moan. She then continued on and jerked the black man off as they kissed. There was little he could do to stop her even if he wanted, and in a few minutes his snake shot cum all over his stomach.