A Wife Gets Even - And More!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry," she said to him. "I guess I lost myself. I won't do it again."

"Why not?" he said softly. "That felt SO good. Thank you! Would you like to see what a black man's seed tastes like?" he asked as he put some of his semen on his finger and held it to her mouth.

At first she was reluctant then she said, "Perhaps just a taste. I never did this before." Marcus touched her lips with the goo and she tasted it. "Hmmm, that's not bad! A little more, please. This is like having dessert before the meal!" And before they knew it she had eaten all of it. "That was YUMMY!" Who needs pizza when I can have that?"

"Now what about you? We have to make you cum too," he said.

She didn't want to make love even though she was rapidly falling in love with this handsome man. He slid his hand up her skirt, across her smooth thighs, and began rubbing her pussy with his fingers. Marcus knew exactly what he was doing and before too long Claire was in ecstasy! She came several times and then asked him to stop. "That was great! I can't do it anymore though. I am exhausted! Thank you so much. That is the first time in my life I've had an orgasm," she said to him and gave him the biggest, best kiss so far. Oh, my, she thought to herself, this man is terrific! First I tasted his delicious cum and next he gave me five orgasms. I can't let this man go.

"Oh, Marcus, why didn't I meet you before? I don't believe in divorce unless my husband keeps treating me so bad, especially the slapping. But I am sure getting close to it!"

"I hope he doesn't do any of that again. But if he does you just let me know. I'll be your protector whether you're married or not. By the way, do you have a picture of him in case I ever need to look him up?" he said. Just about that time the doorbell rang and Marcus went and got the pizza. They sat in his living room eating when Claire remembered about the picture of Tim that Marcus asked to see.

Claire reached into her pocketbook and pulled out her wallet. She then showed Marcus a picture of the two of them from their wedding day. Marcus took a closer look at the photo and said to Claire, "Is this your husband Tim?"

"Yes, that's him right there," she said. "Why?"

"Claire, I work as a bouncer at a nightclub that is open most of the day. It's over on Main Street."

"Yeah, and so?" she asked.

"This guy comes in almost every day around 4:30 and in no time at all gets loaded. He also tries to make it with the waitresses, almost- every- day! And if I'm not mistaken he does not like black people."

"Are you sure?" she asked again.

"I am absolutely positive! I am at work there again tomorrow and I will get you a picture of him. Then you tell me if that's him, okay?"

*******

The next day at work Claire was doing some banking accounts when she got a call from Marcus. "Hi, my dear. Can I come over to see you?"

"How about we meet for lunch again, perhaps at Wendy's? I don't know if Tim does the fast food joints for lunch but if he did Wendy's is too far for him to go," she said.

"Great! I'll see you there in about two hours. Okay?"

"I'll be there. I can hardly wait to see you." and they hung up. Claire felt the joy of falling in love again. She could hardly wait to see her new boyfriend.

*******

Marcus and Claire arrived almost at the same time, and after ordering, sat down in a booth towards the back of the dining area. Marcus then showed her his phone pictures and sure enough it was Tim, hanging all over one of the women. "Is that Tim?" Marcus asked. "And just as I said the other day he does NOT like black people. We have two African American servers, very pretty young ladies and very nice, and they both complain about him all the time. He called the one a black bitch and told her he wanted a different waitress. The poor girl was almost in tears and I was about to throw his racist ass out but she asked if I would just let it go."

Claire wanted to cry. She then said very softly, "Yes, that's him. Now what? I didn't know he was like that." Marcus was very kind and understanding and gently put his arm around her. They then looked at each other and he kissed her softly. "Marcus, I really wish I had never married him, and now that you're in my life I want things to change. You will help me, won't you? He's not going to take this sitting down. He's going to scream at me and most likely hit me again."

"Marcus, can I ask you something? The other day when we were at your place you didn't try to get me to bed. Why?"

"I respect you too much for that, and remember you are the one who wanted to see my body and feel my dick," he said, sort of kidding around.

"You're right but how can anyone blame me? I'm glad I got to rub it. It's beautiful. But I have another question," she said.

"First, I'm glad you like it. Maybe someday soon you will like it even more. But what is your second question?" he said.

"That book on your end table, 'Hypnotism for the Beginner'. What is that all about?"

"In college I studied psychology and one thing I learned was how to hypnotize someone even if they didn't want it. I didn't do it to you, I would never do that," he said.

"But what about Tim?" she asked. "Could you hypnotize him?"

"Why would I do that? I don't even know him," Marcus said.

"So he could learn to OBEY me. To obey you!" said Claire.

"Where are you going with this?" Marcus asked.

"Well, if you could control his mind and make him OUR slave, we could get married and he would have to serve us whether he liked it or not," she explained.

"Woman, you are devious! But I like it!" he said. "Have any plans or ideas how we can do it?"

"I'm way ahead of you. You come to my house some weekend morning posing as a salesman. Come around lunch time and he should be up and working on the house someway. I'll answer the door and let you in and I'll call him away from what he's doing. He'll come since he won't be drinking yet. We'll all go to the living room and you do your thing there. How does that sound?"

"That's sounds like a great plan. I will see you there in two days." he said to her. "To make this work right, here is a pill that you MUST put in his drink even at breakfast. By the time I arrive he will be ripe for the picking."

"Gladly" she said and put the pill in a small envelope in her purse.

"Oh, I hope I'll see you before then," she said. "I think I have some more questions about your account and perhaps you should come to the office to work on them."

"You are too cute! Someone is beginning to get awake again so I better get going," he said and they kissed each other good bye.

Claire couldn't remember the last time she was so happy. Each moment of the day she found herself thinking of Marcus. She was going to tell him soon that she IS in love with him, and perhaps it will be after he puts her husband under hypnosis this Saturday, she thought. And to think she was in this frame of mind without even feeling his wonderful, juicy, tasty cock inside her yet.

Saturday couldn't arrive fast enough for Claire. She had a very good day at work on Friday even though she didn't see Marcus all day. She did speak to him twice by phone and it was a big joy just to hear his voice. Friday evening at home she waited for Tim to get there but he was late. He didn't get home until about 7:00 and the dinner Claire had prepared was cold. She had already eaten and offered to warm it up for him.

"Why the hell is this slop cold?" he shouted. "You really don't expect me to eat this, do you?" He was drunk again and when he was in that mood she feared him. She decided to stay away from him and let him get his own food. She quickly left the house and went for a walk. She thought to herself that she could hardly wait for the next morning when the new love of her life came and her old love would be put in his place.

*******

The next morning Claire asked Tim what he wanted for breakfast. He said he would like some scrambled eggs, toast, and a large glass of orange juice. Of course he was in another pissed off mood. She thought to herself, no problem, you will get what you want and for the last time, you creep! And why can't the bastard ever say please? She made the eggs and the toast and put them on the table. She then went to the fridge and got out the OJ and poured him a tall glass of it. She also dropped in the pill that Marcus gave her the other day. She knew it wouldn't work on him right away but she also knew it didn't matter because in a few hours her life would change for the better.

At 11:45 there was a knock on the door and Claire went to answer it. A few minutes later she invited Marcus in and he began with his offer for magazines. Tim of course wanted nothing to do with them, especially since the offer was from a black man. Tim pulled his wife off to the side and said to her, "Why did you let that black mother fucker in my house? I cannot stand the sight of him. Now tell him to get the hell out!"

Marcus then calmly walked over to her husband and placed his two fingers on Tim's forehead. He then told Tim to listen to what he said as he suggested that Tim indeed buy some of the magazines. Tim of course agreed and timidly said yes sir. Claire was watching it all right before her eyes as she saw her husband hypnotized by her African American boyfriend. He was feeling the effects of the pill and there was no doubt that he was controlled by the black Adonis. Tim asked in his robotic state how much it would cost and when he would receive his first copy of 'Bizarre Life', a vintage magazine devoted to female domination and bondage. Claire could not believe what she was seeing. 'Bizarre Life' was suggested by Marcus and Tim was obeying him. Claire started feeling her panties getting moist again as she was very excited.

"Well, Tim, don't worry about paying me and don't worry about when it will come. Let's just forget that magazine for now. You are now under my complete control and you will do as I say. Just look into my eyes and relax. From now on you will be totally obedient to what I say. You will learn to love me and respect me like you've never done with anyone else before. Do you understand, Tim?"

"Yes, sir, I understand," Tim replied.

"Fine. But I also want you to refer to me as Master Marcus."

"Yes, Master Marcus. I will comply."

"And I want you to refer to Claire from now on as Mistress Claire. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master Marcus," he said. "Mistress Claire."

"I also want you to reach over here and help me remove my shorts. Then I want you to remove my underwear. Now!" Marcus told him. Tim started to walk over to where Marcus was sitting but Marcus told him to stop. "I want you to CRAWL to me then take down my shorts."

"Yes, Master Marcus," Tim said as he crawled to his master and pulled Marcus's shorts down to his ankles and then removed his underwear, where his big black cock was already getting erect.

"Tim, have you ever sucked a black dick before? Have you ever sucked ANY dick before?"

Tim looked up into Marcus's face and replied, "I have never sucked a black dick before but I did suck a white dick once when I was about 15 years of age."

"Would you like to find out how a black cock feels and smells? Say yes, Master Marcus."

"Yes, Master Marcus", Tim said.

"That's good, Tim. Because I want you to suck my black cock right now. Here, get it nice and hard and wait for me to give you the okay. Stroke it with your hand until it's fully erect."

'Yes, Master Marcus," Tim said as he stared at the gorgeous black dick in front of his face. Tim then rubbed the big cock until it was the full nine inches. Marcus then held it out and rubbed it against Tim's lips as he glanced over at Claire with a smile on his face and a wink of his eye.

"Marcus, you are sooo mean," she said and winked back at him. "I LOVE it!"

Claire was getting very horny as she watched her boyfriend completely control her abusive husband. She knew that once that brown smooth rod went into Tim's mouth SHE would orgasm.

"Okay, Tim, it's ready for you. Open up and take it in."

"Yes, Master Marcus," was the last words he said as the long, dominant, smooth-as- silk black cock easily slid into the white man's mouth. Marcus grabbed the sides of Tim's head and forced him to go up and down on the black man's tube until finally Marcus moaned and groaned and shot a big load of his seed into Tim's mouth. "Eat all of it, Tim. Don't lose any of it. Isn't it tasty?" teased Marcus.

Tim couldn't talk as his mouth was loaded with his black master's seed so he nodded his head and kept on licking and swallowing. After Tim had swallowed all of that juicy, tasty semen, Marcus humiliated him even more by telling him to lick the tip of his cock and get ALL of that tasty juice from it. Tim of course obeyed and licked it as if it was the best thing he ever tasted, really enjoying it as he slowly licked the head.

"Claire," Marcus said as he looked at her, "is there anything you want to say about all this? Did you know your husband is a cocksucker?"

"No, honey, I didn't know that, but it sure turned me on watching him suck your cock. It made me very envious. As for the rest of our plan, why don't we go for the divorce soon so you and I can go on with our lives together. Of course, you could move into this house if you like and we can make Tim do all the work and serve us both. How does that sound?"

"Woman, you took the words right out of my mouth. I love you!"

"Marcus, I love you too. I am so glad we met. I want to have your baby!" she exclaimed as she once again gave Marcus a big, juicy kiss on his lips.

"That sounds great! You know I would love to do that. Just tell me when you're ready."

"I'm READY right now, honey, but first I think we should start divorce proceedings. We have to first get a good lawyer and go from there," she said. "Besides if I got pregnant before we're married I think my mom would have a fit. So let's be patient."

"I agree fully and don't worry about the lawyer. I know a very good divorce lawyer who will get it done fast and right, especially since Tim here won't be fighting it. You'll like her, I'm sure," he told her.

"She's a woman?" asked Claire excitedly.

"Right, and she's a black woman to boot. I will call her on Monday and get this thing going. I'll explain the whole situation to her and I KNOW she will be more than willing to get this racist out of your marriage. I figure you and I can get married in maybe three months and work on that baby."

*******

On Monday Marcus called the attorney and she suggested that the three of them come into her office. Wednesday they went to the attorney's office to get the proceedings moving. The meeting lasted about 45 minutes and all parties okayed the agreement. Of course Timmy, which is what Claire and Marcus decided to call their soon-to-be slave, was TOLD what to say and what to sign!

*******

"Have you told your parents yet that you're going to remarry?" Marcus asked her.

"Of course I did, honey," she replied. "They're very happy for me especially after I told them what a royal pain in my ass Tim was. Someday soon you must meet them."

"What did they say? Did you tell them I'm a black man?"

"Yes, I did, and they have no problem with that. My one aunt is a black woman, did you know that?" she said. "I also told Mom that we are getting married at a Justice of the Peace. No big wedding this time. And both my parents are fine with that. I also told them that I am madly in love with you and that I will be your wife within one month."

"Great!" he said. "I can hardly wait." They kissed again and they both were as happy as could be.

*******

"Are you going to carry me across the threshold?" Claire asked. "I'm your new wife now, you know."

Marcus picked her up in his strong arms and took her into the house that she and Tim bought together. They kissed very passionately and headed for the bedroom. Claire began taking off her clothes on the way and when she got there she hopped onto the bed with just her white silk panties on. "I waited a long time for this, Marcus," she said as she took her panties off too. "Come to bed, darling."

"I've waited a long time for this, too, Honey," he said as he took off his clothes and for the first time she saw him completely nude. She just stared at his gorgeous brown body especially his 9 inch cock that was already fully erect. He slid next to his new wife and they kissed hard and long. It was Claire who grabbed his dick and gently put it into her pussy. "Oh, my," she said. "That feels so good. Make love to me, honey. Make me pregnant. I want to have your black baby."

He made love to her for a long time and she came five times. Finally he came, too, and her pussy was filled with his sperm. "I am going to love being married to you, you big strong guy. I am going to love carrying your baby."

*******

Three months later as Marcus and Claire sat in the living room together, with him gently rubbing her pregnant belly, she shouted to Timmy to come bring them a drink. Timmy of course was now serving them both and when he came before them he was wearing an apron and very little else. He got on his knees and asked them what they would like, and after getting their orders he arose and bowed to them. Shortly after, he returned holding two drinks and bowed again waiting for his next order. Timmy Bonham had become their live-in slave and Mrs. Marcus Williams was never happier in her life. Claire really enjoyed sucking her husband's black cock and she could not believe how tasty his cum had gotten. She had changed his basic diet and the food he was now eating helped his semen become much tastier. She even enjoyed watching her ex-husband suck Marcus's cock, especially how he had learned to lick it clean after Marcus had cum. Timmy was forced into slavery by hypnotism and was shown the gay life the same way, and both Claire and Marcus loved it. Did Timmy like it? They didn't care if he liked it at all and besides how would he ever change it!

*******

One day in bed before Claire and Marcus got up she told him she had something to talk with him about.

"Sure, honey, what is it?" he asked.

"I love to watch Timmy sucking your lovely cock. It's a real turn on for me. But there is one thing that is missing," she said.

"What is that?" he asked.

"He doesn't dress right. He needs a new wardrobe."

"What kind of new wardrobe?" he asked. "Do you mean he needs a new apron or pants or something?"

"No, no, silly!" she said. "I think he needs to start dressing in women's clothes. He must learn to shave his legs and underarms and wear panties. I would also like him to wear a very short skirt, like a tennis skirt. I wanna see his thighs and I want them without hair."

"Hey, you're the boss! Just tell him to do it!"

By that evening Claire had Timmy dressed like a girl. He not only wore a short tennis skirt and pretty panties but he also wore sexy pantyhose that made his legs look very good. "My, Timmy, if I would have known you looked so damn good dressed as a girl I would have made you dress this way long ago. I think I would have really liked holding you down on your stomach and fucking you in your ass with a fake cock. Maybe some day I will do that."

"But first things first. If you're going to be wearing women's clothes it only seems right to me that we do something with your hair. I know! My friend Bonnie is a hair dresser. Let me call her right now and ask her to come over. Oh, Timmy, NO, TAMMY, you're going to look so cute!"

*******

Bonnie DID come over to Claire's house and gave him a new hairstyle. His long hair was made into curls and as Claire said, he looked so cute! "Claire, he's so obedient! How did you do that? I wish I had a nice little boy/girl like him," Bonnie said.

"Are you seeing anyone, Bonnie?" Claire asked. When Bonnie told her no, not right now, Claire said, "When you get a boyfriend let me know. I will show you how to not only keep him for as long as you want but also how to make him your boy/girl. Sex is only WHEN you want it and HOW you want it, if you know what I mean. Just let me know."