A Wife Gets Even - And More!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bonnie gathered her things and left, telling Claire she had another appointment. "Thank you so much, Bonnie. It was good seeing you again. And if you ever need someone for sex call me. Tammy here is pretty good at licking pussy. I could lend him to you for awhile, or I could lend you myself," she said with a sexy look in her eyes.

"Claire, I didn't know you are interested in women!" she replied.

"With YOU I could get interested," Claire told her. "I would love to pull up that flowing dress you're wearing and lick those gorgeous thighs of yours. You just let me know when."

"Really?" asked Bonnie. "I WILL be back sometime."

"Please don't wait too long, my dear," said Claire as she lifted up her leg as she sat on a chair, revealing her very beautiful thigh.

"You are such a tease!" Bonnie said. "I have to go. I'll call you."

*******

Within five years there was a major change in their home. Tammy, of course, still was under Claire's power and still sucked Marcus's cock like an expert, but Marcus had let his guard down about a year before and Claire hypnotized him too. It was during a time when they were having sex as she told him that she would love to sit on his face. Marcus of course was in full agreement because he LOVED licking his wife's pussy. Claire had slipped one of those hypnosis pills into his drink a couple hours earlier and he was very vulnerable to the same thing he used on Tammy. She remembered how Marcus hypnotized Tammy by placing his two fingers on his forehead and causing him to be totally under his obedience. So Claire, while pinning Marcus's arms with her fantastic legs, did the same thing to him and he had no chance to escape nor did he want to in the state he was in. She controlled everything!

Now both guys learned to obey their female captor and by using mind control she told them to accept it and like it. Marcus was still great in bed but he wasn't allowed to cum when they had sex unless she said it was okay.

Tammy was still the gay cocksucker and it was his job to see that Marcus was happy and satisfied by sucking his black cock. Claire loved how her husband performed sexually with her, but because she had total control she insisted that the only way he would cum was when Tammy sucked him to orgasm. Tammy never did like sucking a black man's dick AND eating his sperm but there wasn't much he could do about it so he just obeyed his ex-wife. Claire had placed a chastity cage on Tammy and he would most likely never cum again.

Claire was living a great life. She had inherited a huge sum of money when her parents died in a horrific head on crash about two years before. Claire, being the only child, inherited everything, including their mansion where she grew up. She also remodeled a room in the basement to be her own dungeon where she often forced Tammy to be so she could discipline him for the way he was so mean to her while they were married. And to be meaner to him, at times she would order him to sleep in that basement room after she had turned OFF the air conditioning so he would have to sleep in very warm and humid conditions. The room had no windows so it became very stuffy and warm in very little time and Tammy had to learn to live with it.

Marcus proved to be a very good husband and father. He was very submissive to his beautiful wife Claire and through her orders Marcus never came in her pussy again. She had her one little black daughter from him and she still enjoyed tremendous sex with his big black cock. Because of her inheritance she was able to quit her job at the bank and solely ran her household with her two male slaves.

Claire worked out regularly to keep in shape, especially her gorgeous legs and ass. Her legs were so beautiful they could have easily been mistaken for the pretty, toned legs of Britney Spears. Even Claire herself marveled at the beauty and smoothness of those lovely stems.

Bonnie did come back as she said she would and she and Claire became madly in love with each other. Claire was really enjoying her dominance over the two guys and her lesbian relationship with her new lover. It's all good, she often said.