All Comments on 'A Wife-led Marriage'

by Danyale

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot

She should have stripped him naked in front of her co-workers and spanked him otk and then have him stand up showing off how erect such humiliation made him.

All men need to kneel at the feet of the superior sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice!

Great story, can't wait to see the wife help the new curious Domme!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
it's a decent story, but ...

But I didn't like the bit with the other man. To do that at all took the tone of the story down, and to not prepare hubby before hand, or get him to agree is worse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
And in addition to my previous comment just now ....

It would have been nice to find some detail about how she introduced him to doing the laundry and house cleaning. Presumably he had to quit his own job. Also would have like to hear about how she got him to wear a maid's uniform and a description of it, rather than just tell us that he was wearing it.

Still, it was well written. I hope the author decides to continue it.

amh1970amh1970almost 9 years ago
REALLY

And I do not mean that in a good way....this is BS she meet him on a park bench and orders him to marry her...then is beating him and abusing him..this is total crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Doesn't flow

It's not a bad premise but the quality of the writing lets it down.

RegretsRegretsover 7 years ago
Failed to engage

The gears failed to mesh.He was soon reduced to a drudge and treated with disrespect,in a harsh way.Although in a cage,he was able to fuck Tanya?

No human warmth in the exchanges. The cuckold must feel the misery but at the same time be exalted by his situation. He must have warm friendly relationship to his wife, who carefully measures out to him what he may have,what he must put up with and making him feel that by pleasing her he will be released if only for short periods and ruined orgasms. There is no need to have the lovers be violent or disrespectful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous