A wife relents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew then it was pointless asking Kris to put on a condom. Sadie didn't like them anyway, and her pussy was already messy with the cum oozing on it from her back. I was tempted and was almost shaking with desire. The thought of seeing my cum being pushed into my wife by Kriss cock was difficult to turn down. I almost shouted yes, but held back.

The option quickly passed. Sadie bent forward to kiss Kris and the change of angle gently made Kris's cock's passage harder as her pubic bone began to press his cock towards her slit. I asked them to stop for a second realising I hadn't been inside her between cocks. As only a husband can, I swiftly slipped my cock in, using the larger one as a guide for mine. I only pushed it in to the hilt, stayed a moment and withdrew. I asserted my domination, pushed the seed of another man in to her womb, and as I withdrew Kris's cock through sheer pressure pushed in. I could feel the pressure like a spring, our cock heads passed at her entrance. A wave passed over me, something passed over Sadie too as she immediately started coming.

In truth, and she stated this later, the transition was sexually powerful. However the transition to that swollen cock was the killer. We later bought a very large dildo to relive that moment. She rode Kris like a woman who lived for cock and he licked her nipples and then French kissed as she came several more times. In order to come she would rise up and sink back down on his cock. Her face, hair and breasts looked amazing. I could see Steph and Henri were beginning to think of having another go. Both were playing with their cocks, as I was I. Sadie would check on her audience occasionally.

Kris was clearly not going to cum in that position, no matter what additional attention Sadie played to his scrotum. So I instructed her to get into the recovery position and Kris mounted her. It's kind of doggy style and I knew that Sadie's pussy would suck his balls dry in that position. He started banging her gently and she encouraged him. She talked dirty about wanting to feel his cock explode in her, wanting to see his cum leaking out and wanting to suck the last spurts out of his cock with her lips. She did all of that and I watched his cum leak out of her pussy and run down her legs. I watched her lick his cum off his cockhead and suck his balls dry. Swallowing it all.

Sadie turned to Henri and Steph and walked to them. She kissed them both deeply. Her tongue was clearly in their mouths. Their hands were all over her and playing in her messy sex.

She said simply, "l'm nearly shot, but I feel so stretched by all this, I have a fantasy too. Would you help me?"

The guys laid Sadie on her side on the bed and I prepared to film the climax of the film. As Henri kissed her on the mouth, Steph slid his cock into her pussy from behind, she let a reassuring, "oooooh". As Steph kissed the nape of her neck and reached around to stroke her nipples, Henri nudged his cock into her sex too. Both guys were clearly gifted with rhythm and the sexual tension and sheer depravity of her plan, tipped Sadie over the edge again.

I reckon she was approaching double figures; which is not unheard of, but this was setting an entirely different sort of benchmark.

After a minute or two Steph pulled out, Henri rolled on top and Sadie wrapped her legs around him. He needed no other sign. As he finished and rolled off I briefly filmed his cum oozing out, meeting other stickiness. Some of the cum was pushed right back in as Steph took over. She talked dirty and held her ankles as he fucked her, asking him if "he liked the cumslut he was fucking". Encouraging him, "Fill me up, fill up my sex". He did just that and as men do, stopped and stayed a moment as he recovered. He rolled off and I carried on filming the aftermath. The afterglow.

I filmed the cum, the swollen lips, the sweaty abs, the puckered nipples, the chest red from exertion and excitement. The slightly dishevelled hair and smudged make up, the beaming smile and the shining eyes. I filmed her saying how much that she had enjoyed it. I filmed her saying never again, but then she winked.

The guys made their excuses from the bedroom, I opened a window slightly to let the sex smells subside. Sadie lay there and asked what she could do for me. I reminded her of what she had just done as I lay on top of her and my cock slipped through other men's semen on her belly and on her lips and then it slid effortlessly into her sex. It was deliciously wet and open just like I'd imagined and read about. She pressed down her gspot on my cock and I heard the GoPro click into action. Kris was here to help!

As she drove herself to orgasm again, Kris brought his cock back to her mouth. She greedily sucked on it as she came on my cock. I thrust inside her now, so that she kept coming and then emptied my balls into her. I felt like I was coming like an 18 year old again and I wasn't far off. Kris handed me the camera and I filmed my cum dripping out. I pushed it around playfully, on her clit to tease her now and again.

Kris grunted as I filmed her taking the last load of the night down her throat. It is amazing to watch your wife milk a cock dry. To see it twitch, leak and be licked clean.

Sadie announced that Kris was her favourite, but that they had all given her enormous pleasure. No one seemed to care particularly anymore though.

We dressed and Sadie made a big thing of kissing us all before we left. I might have thought my cock was king of her pussy, what she was communicating was her sexual power, that she was queen of our cocks.

The next day Sadie seemed quite stiff on the slopes and announced at lunchtime that she couldn't wait to get to the hot tub later. I just laughed and hoped the GoPro memory card wasn't full.

With thanks to my Editor Shadysweet.

12