A Wife’s Confession - Naked Truth

Story Info
Husband asks more questions of naked unfaithful wife.
909 words
2.95
19.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HIM (text) I've listened to your answers. We should meet.

HER We are good?

HIM Let's talk

HER Where and when

HIM Somewhere public where we won't be overheard

HER The park? There's a bench near the old bandstand which doesn't have pigeon shit on it.

HIM 6pm today. Wear you long coat. Be naked underneath.

HER Yes Master

Attempting to save my marriage, I'd agreed to answer a series of his questions about my numerous infidelities with both men and women. This had been recorded by my lawyer and played to my husband. I'd agreed without reservation that I'd be prepared to accept a wide range of sexual practices and perversions. After the tape was switched off I sucked the lawyer and he'd fucked me.

This was make or break. I thought "break" until his last message. I was also feeling damp. Over the last few years, with the feeling of an ever-increasing need to be fucked, this was familiar territory. I had a few hours to go out and pick up a man or woman for sex to scratch my itch, but thought better of it. I'd just have to be frustrated until the meeting. Who knows, he might even shove his cock into me. Something he'd done less and less of the more my sex addiction had grown. As if he sensed something was wrong. My frequent attempts to get him inside me generally ended with failure. I had to have it more and more. That's why any male cock or female finger became my prey.

I arrived at the appointed place and time. He was sitting on the bench. I went to kiss him. He held up his hand.

"Have you followed your instructions?"

I opened my coat to show my naked tits and pussy. He reached forward and touched my damp pussy. "Good, kneel."

I didn't button up the coat so that bare flesh was visible to anyone who happened to pass by and stare at this woman on her knees in front of a man. He spoke.

"I must say I was surprised to listen to you answering my questions. To a relative stranger. No prevarication. At the end you confirmed you were sexually aroused."

"Yes"

"Did he then fuck you?"

"Yes"

"I appreciate your honesty. Before I come to a final decision about throwing you out with nothing, in accordance with our pre nup, I have one final test. Your answers to the lawyer implied you'd do anything to remain married to me."

"Yes"

"On the phone you called me Master. I like that. Continue"

"Yes master."

"So to be clear. If I take my cock out now, you'll suck me until I come in your mouth."

"Yes master"

"You agree that I have complete control of your body for sexual purposes or anything else I please"

"Yes master"

"Most importantly, if I decide to whore you out, you will comply"

"Yes master"

"Good. Lawyers don't need to know the fine details of our arrangement. I have drawn it up myself, you can sign it when we get home."

I raised an eyebrow. He was letting me back into the house. I'd been sleeping with a friend since he discovered what I'd been doing for recreation.Sleeping, fucking and cumming. No doubt I'd be telling him all about it in due course.

He took his cock out. Years ago, when we were first married, I'd sucked his cock a few times but he quickly mounted me instead. My past year or so as a promiscuous slut I'd sucked and swallowed a lot. It wasn't as satisfying as fucking and being jilled, but it was pleasurable.

I slobbered and sucked and licked and he came in the back of my throat fairly quickly. I swallowed and showed him my empty mouth, then cleaned him with my tongue.

"Good slut" he said as he tucked his cock away. "Slut will be our trigger word if needed. In all other respects you will be my faithful and loving wife. I will ensure that you get plenty of sex even if I don't provide it myself. But you will be totally honest in every detail. You won't stray without my permission, which as the lawyers say won't be unreasonably withheld. Even if someone pinches your bum in the lift without permission, you'll tell me. I'm going to get new private phones for both of us. Somebody looks down your blouse, you text me. I will expect pictures from you during sexual escapades if I'm not watching you. Do you understand, submit and agree?"

"Yes master"

"Good. Now get up, button up, and I'm taking you for a quiet dinner. When we get home I'm going to fuck your brains out through all three holes then I'm going to tell your some of the ways I'm going to ensure that you get plenty of orgasms and variety. Of which whoring you out for our mutual benefit is one. And some treats are going to be available for you too. It's going to be a very satisfying partnership for us both in every way. Does that make you happy?"

"Yes master"

"Stand up now, call me darling, kiss me while I put a couple of fingers inside your cunt and we'll start our new erotic life."

"Yes darling"

How do I know this story? I'm Mrs X.

My husband ensures my needs are fulfilled

Maybe I'll write another chapter