A Wife Sure, But Not a Girlfriend

Story Info
She wanted the full girlfriend experience.
3.3k words
3.94
21.4k
27
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hopenot
Hopenot
267 Followers

All persons having sex in this fictional story are over 18 years old.

After high school I decided to go to the local university. My church provided scholarship money to attend the one in my home town so why not? The school itself wasn't overly religious. There were required religious classes but the rest of the academic courses were the same as any other liberal arts school. There were roughly 3,000 students with three sets of male and female dorms.

For my sophomore year I moved from home into one of the dorms. Most of the guys living on my floor were partiers and horndogs. We were always looking to get either laid or drunk or both and even at a religious school there were plenty of girls looking to do the same.

When I met Amanda she was 5'4' and 120lbs of sexual innocence. She was a freshman and we shared a math class together. I sat beside her and after a couple of weeks I noticed that she was struggling with the material being covered. I offered to tutor her in math or any other course she might need help in. She smiled and looked up at me with her big beautiful eyes saying that would be nice of me.

We met at the library that evening and I quickly realized that we were both in lust. I asked her back to my dorm and she looked confused knowing that there were rules forbidding the opposite sex from being in the rooms. I explained to her that it was easy to sneak girls in with help from a friend or two.

My buddies snuck her in the back door and up to my room while I distracted the RA. Once in my room Mandy and I sat on my bed and made out. I moved my hand over her breast and she cooed into my mouth. I reached to pull her shirt up and she grabbed my hand.

"Rick, we don't know each other very well. We just sit beside each other in one class. Do you want to take me out on a date and get to know me?" Mandy asked with a hopeful look.

"I'd love to take you out Mandy. Do you want to go to the movies with me this Friday?"

"Sure!" she said taking off her shirt and bra giving me a side smile. "You did want to play with these didn't you? I know that I'd like you to." she said giggling.

I'm sure my eyes were wide watching her strip her top off. "I've wanted to play with those since the first day of math class with you." I honestly told her with a wide grin.

We made out some more and I rubbed her breasts, rolling her nipples between my thumb and forefinger. I moved down and gently sucked her left breast. She was really reacting to that when she suddenly shuddered and moaned, lifting my head up kissing me wildly.

She pulled back from our kiss looking ashamed and started getting dressed. "I need to go now, Rick. I'll see you Friday." she said going to the door.

"Okay, Mandy. Do you want to study some at the library tomorrow?"

"No, let's just wait until Friday." Mandy told me walking out the door.

What had just happened? It sure seemed like Mandy had an orgasm just from me sucking her tits. I'd never had a girl cum from just doing that. She was definitely a hot girl both in looks and actions. I could hardly wait until our date Friday to see if I could get her even hotter.

On Friday evening I walked over to Mandy's dorm and waited in the lobby for her to come down. She came down the stairs wearing a clingy sweater and black leggings that showed off her perfect ass. I kissed her hello and she smiled while we walked hand in hand to my car.

I purposely didn't touch her on the ride to the movies. I wanted the sexual tension to build until we got in the theater. Once inside we sat in the far back corner away from everyone. When the lights went down Mandy snuggled up next to me.

I lifted Mandy's chin and kissed her during the previews. She returned my kiss lustily. We made out awhile and I gently rubbed her breasts through her sweater just like I had in my room. I slid my hand underneath her sweater and she let out a small squeak.

She wasn't wearing a bra. I pulled out of our kiss and looked her in the eyes. She had a mirthful grin and whispered "I thought it would make it easier."

I tweaked her right nipple and whispered in her ear: "You want me to make you cum again don't you? Did you like cumming in my room?"

"Yes. Please make me cum for you, Rick." she whispered back in my ear.

I rolled her, now hard, nipples between my fingers again and I felt her tense up. She leaned forward and kissed me desperately. Her tongue a wild snake. She slid her mouth over to my ear: "Suck them please." she pleaded as she nibbled my earlobe.

I bent down and gently sucked her tit. She grabbed my head, held it to her breast and half whispered "Yesss, suck my tits, Rick. Oh, god."

I moved to her other boob and she was breathing heavy and pulling on the opposite nipple. "That's it Rick, I'm going to cum. Oh, yes, yes."

She wasn't bothering to whisper now and the couple seated nearest to us looked back and laughed. Mandy was grinding her hips in the air and forced my head up off her tit kissing me hard. "Thank you so much. God that was awesome." she said looking exhausted. Mandy snuggled up to me again and fell asleep.

I woke Amanda once the movie was over and she groggily got up and I helped her walk out to my car with my arm around her. Once we started moving I asked her if she wanted to go for coffee or anything. She looked up at me with those big blue eyes and asked: "Could we go to your dorm?"

I texted Jim and Mark to see if they could help get Mandy in the dorm again. Mark answered and said that the game was already in play for Greg's girl so hurry and Mandy could slip in with her.

Mandy and I both went in the back along with Charlotte, Greg's girlfriend for the last month or so. Once in our dorm Mandy and I said our hello's as Greg and Charlotte started making out on the couch. I asked Mandy if she wanted a beer. She did. I got her a beer while Mark sat down on the couch beside Charlotte while she was kissing Greg.

Mandy took a swig of her beer and winced. We were college students so we had cheap beer. I took the beer from her and handed her a wine cooler that we kept in the fridge for our lady guests. She sipped it and smiled up at me. Charlotte turned from kissing Greg and kissed Mark in the same fashion. Mark reached up and squeezed her breast. Mandy got wide eyed and dragged me into my room.

"Um, Rick what was going on out there?" Amanda asked looking confused.

"That was Greg and his girlfriend Charlotte." I informed her.

"But Mark was kissing her and grabbed her breast."

"Yes, we share our girlfriends with our friends. Mark got stood up tonight so Greg is going to share his girlfriend with him so he isn't alone."

Mandy stood looking at me in disbelief. She took a big draw of her drink and was lost in thought. "Have you shared any of your girlfriends with them?" she asked hesitately.

"I have. None of our girlfriends mind being shared. College is a time to sow your wild oats before getting married. Unless you have an open marriage this will be the last chance to explore your sexuality and see what you like and don't like.

Mandy chugged the rest of her drink and looked glassy eyed. She walked over to me and gave me a deep sensual kiss. Pulling out of our lip lock she pleaded: "Please make me cum again, Ricky."

I pulled her sweater off of her and laid her down on my bed. I sucked her tits as she ran her fingers through my hair and moaned. I moved my hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy through her leggings. That got an immediate reaction from Mandy: "Oh, yes, Rick."

I moved my hand under the waistband of her leggings and ran a finger over her pussy lips. That caused Mandy to sit up, grab my head and kiss me furiously. I inserted a finger in her and she went off. She practically screamed: " Oh, Rick. Oh god what are you doing to me!?"

I pulled her leggings down to her knees and went back to fingering her. Mandy was bucking her hips wildly and biting her lower lip. She just kept repeating: "Yes, oh yesss, please."

I got two fingers in her and was rubbing her clit with my palm. Mandy was breathing in gasps as she came again. I stood up and removed my clothes while she was recovering. Laying back down beside her she reached down and gently stroked my hard cock. She got up on an elbow and watched her hand stroking me.

I climbed on top of her and Mandy kissed me desperately again. I positioned my dick at her opening and she looked down between us to watch me go in. She was soaking wet and I slid right in. She had the tightest pussy I'd ever experienced. I started fucking her slowly and she kissed me passionately again.

"Oh, Rick. You feel so good in me. Make love to me." she said with tears in her eyes.

"You feel wonderful Mandy. Are you on birth control or should I pull out?"

"Pull out and cum on me, Rick." she said.

I increased my pace and Mandy bucked her hips up to meet my thrusts. "Cum for me. I want to see you cum." Mandy said with excitement.

I got right to the edge and pulled out cumming on her stomach. Amanda looked between us and watched as my cock pumped it's load on her. She reached down and scooped up some of my cum and put it in her mouth.

"Mmm good. I like your taste." Mandy said looking in my eyes.

This girl was the hottest thing I'd ever been around. She made everything seem so exciting. Hell, she'd cummed just from having her tits sucked. I kissed her and looked in her eyes: "You're the hottest girl I've ever met, Mandy." I told her.

Mandy's smile couldn't have gotten any wider as she told me: "Thanks Rick. You're the hottest boy I've ever been with so we're even."

+++++++++++++

We were inseparable for the next three months. We had to force ourselves to study before having sex so that our grades wouldn't suffer.

For our three month anniversary I splurged and took her out to a nice dinner. I got us a hotel room and we fucked all night. In the morning Mandy woke me with a tremendous blowjob. She was clueless how to give one a few months ago but she was sure a lot better now.

After I'd cum and she'd gotten her 'Rick Juice' I tried to reciprocate but she stopped me. She had a dead serious look on her face.

"Rick, I love you and I want to be your girlfriend." she said looking very nervous.

"I love you too, Mandy...oh, you mean 'my girlfriend'?" I said disappointedly.

"I want to tell you why I want to be your girlfriend. If I explain things to you I'm hoping you'll understand my logic."

I looked in her eyes and asked her to tell me why she wanted to be my girlfriend and if she was sure as to what that meant.

"I know exactly what being your girlfriend means, Ricky. That's one of the reasons I want to be your girlfriend."

"So you want to fuck my friends?" I asked a little more angrily.

"Please listen to me and see if my idea makes any sense to you." Mandy pleaded.

"I do want to experience being with Mark, Jim or Greg but not because I'm some horny slut. You're the only boy I've ever been with and you told me yourself that college is a time to experiment sexually and see what you like and don't like.

I am in love with you, Rick. So much so that I'd like to marry you one day. But I don't want to look back ten or twenty years from now feeling that I need to experience what another cock would be like."

"I can understand that, Mandy but I don't want to share you. I love you. If I offer you to my friends that's sort of telling them that we aren't serious about each other. I would be afraid that one of them might fall in love with you or you with them. Am I not enough for you? Is there something I can do differently?"

"I don't know, Ricky. That's my point. I don't know what different is. I'm extremely happy when I'm with you and I'm not looking for better. I guess I want to experiment now out of the fear that later on, if we do get married, my curiosity will get the best of me and I'll cheat on you. I don't want to hurt you, Baby."

Mandy was making perfect sense of course but I loved her and didn't want to share her. "What if I say no, Mandy?" I asked hoping to put and end to this idea of hers.

"I was hoping to share my experiences with you, Ricky." she said, crying now.

"So it's girlfriend or breakup. Is that it?"

"I want to do this now, Ricky. I plan to honor my vows as a wife and I know it will bother me in the future if I don't get it out of my system now. Please let me be your girlfriend."

"I'm not sure that I can, Mandy. It's one thing to breakup and know that you're ex is probably hooking up with guys but it's a whole different thing to actually watch her do it."

Mandy was really bawling now. "I'm so scared that you won't take me back if we breakup, Ricky. Is there no way you can share these experiences with me?"

"I'm sorry, Mandy but just thinking about it is making my stomach churn."

"Please remember that I love you, Rick. No matter what you hear about me. No matter what I do while I'm out on my own, I'll love you. Know that and never question it." She said as she dressed, kissed me and walked out the door crying.

I was in shock. One minute I'm getting an awesome blowjob and the next I've lost the girl I love. I climbed in the shower and cried for my loss. Once done I got dressed and went back to my dorm.

Greg was there and asked me how my night with Mandy went. I told him what had happened and he called Charlotte to have her come over and make me feel better. I thanked him but told him I wasn't ready to be with anyone just yet and went for a walk.

I needed the walk just to clear my head. Why could I share all my other girlfriends but not Mandy? Love? Didn't love mean caring about each others feelings? Mandy certainly didn't care about my feelings on her having sex with other people. She was going to do it even if we had to breakup. She said that she loved me but her actions sure didn't show it.

I spent most of the following weeks at the library studying. I got with the professor conducting the math class that I had with Mandy and explained my situation. He understood and allowed me to skip the classes and turn in my work to his office so I could avoid seeing Mandy.

I still saw Mandy on campus since it was such a small school. She was with a few different guys the times that I saw her. Sowing her wild oats I suppose. Jim, Mark and Greg had their girlfriends over on occasion and tried to convince me to join in and move on with my life. I had no interest. Mandy may not have loved me but I sure loved her and missed her.

The semester was ending in a week and finals were coming up so I spent less and less time in my dorm and more time at the library. I was working on some math problem when a shadow fell over me. I looked up and there was Mandy.

"Hi, Rick." She said with a sadness in her voice.

"How are you, Mandy?" I asked her with my own sad voice.

"I've been better." she joked but without much mirth.

"Same here." I told her.

"I haven't seen you in math class. Did you drop it?"

"No, I've been turning my work in to the professor at his office. How are you doing in that class?" I asked her figuring it wasn't going too well without my tutoring.

"Not nearly as good as I was before. I've got a different tutor."

"Well, that is what you wanted wasn't it? A different tutor?" I said trying not to unleash my anger at her leaving me.

"I did want to see what another tutor could teach me. You've had many tutors that taught you so I wanted to learn as much as I could also. Do you want to know what I learned?" Mandy asked with a nervous half smile.

"I really don't want to hear about anyone else's teaching methods but I'll play along. What did you learn?" I asked her with a doleful look.

"After one short tutoring session, that didn't even cover all the material, I learned that I only ever needed the one tutor. If I could get that tutor back I would never need another tutor for the rest of my life. If I could, I'd apologize to that tutor and tell him that I really missed him and to please come back to math class." She said with tears welling up in her eyes.

"How would that tutor know that his student wouldn't just leave him for a better looking tutor in the future? Tutors get hurt when their students leave them to find different tutors. They assume that student no longer wants them." I told her looking in her now crying eyes.

"I never wanted to hurt you, Ricky. I'm so sorry. I love you so much. I miss you. I promise if you take me back I'll never, ever leave you again."

"I love you, Mandy. You must really be doing poorly in that math class." I said smiling with my own tears starting.

At that Mandy jumped in my lap and showered me with kisses. The librarian gave us a shushing so we left and went back to my dorm room to reconnect and start our life together.

Greg helped sneak Mandy in the building and when we walked in my dorm room Mark and Jim were sitting on the couch drinking beer and eating a pizza.

"So are you two boyfriend/girlfriend now?" Mark said jokingly.

"NO!" We both shouted heading to my bedroom.

Epilogue:

Mandy and I were married a year later. After being together for twenty years and having two kids you'd think that our sex life would have slowed down some. You'd be wrong. Mandy still acts like a kid in a candy store every time we have sex. I don't know how she does it but, it's the biggest turn on being with someone who's that enthusiastic about sex.

Hopenot
Hopenot
267 Followers