A Wife was Fingered in The Car

Story Info
In the dark of the back seat, a friend finger a mature lady.
1.1k words
3.79
43.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary was married for over 20 years. She led a comfortable life with her husband and kids...

In the last few years, she has been a frequent visitor to her church. There, she met Gustav. Gustav is a small young man, with a limp. Since he is not an attractive fellow, and, in fact, very shy, Mary did not feel threatened by him and felt comfortable giving him a ride from church to his home. They lived in the same neighbourhood.

Mary's husband, John, was never jealous of this relationship and found it OK for Mary to be around Gustav, since the relationship always seemed respectful enough.

One day, John needed some help in his beach house for a service that needed to be done during the night;

Mary thought Gustav could help and asked him if he was available.

Since there was a lot of material to be carried in the car, John would drive it with Mary and Gustav together in the two positions left in the back seat. Although it meant that Gustav and Mary would sit together side by side, crumpled by different materials on their side, nobody thought too much of it.

The trip would take more than one hour, and, because of the different materials placed in the car, Mary and Gustav would be hidden from John, behind a wood panel.

In the first 10 minutes of travelling, after the initial pleasantries and small talk, the car became silent. Mary's legs were touching Gustav's legs, but she did not care. She was wearing a summer dress, covering her knees and gazing nowhere, almost dozing because of the dull trip.

All of a sudden, she felt like something was tickling her... a very light and pleasurable sensation in her pussy; at first, she did not think about it too much, but the sensation continued and, at some point, she was starting to feel aroused. Since the room was tight, her legs have been together, glued to each other. As she moved and spread her legs slightly to understand what was happening, she could feel something touching her clitoris. If before it was a slight sensation of pleasure, now there was a full masturbation going on.

Because the car was very dark, since they were driving through smaller roads, she tried to make sense of what was going on. At that point, she was totally wet already; she could feel the desire and excitement building up. She did not comprehend what was happening. Was it self-inflicted? Was there something in her panties? Did she sit on something? She could not deny anymore the pleasure she was feeling - her clitoris was being manipulated. Trying to focus and find the origin of what was happening, she touched her dress and noticed it was higher than it should be; she moved her hand and found an arm... Gustav's arm!

She was being fingered by Gustav! Right in front, or in the back, of her husband!

She started sweating, not only because of the pleasure but also because of her sense of having her intimacy being invaded, of the unexpected! She looked at Gustav's face, so close to her and, at that same moment, emitted a low moan... Her husband asked if everything was right and she answered yes.

"Gustav, what are you doing?" asked Mary in a voice that showed that she would come at any moment.

"Mary, I want you to come in my hands..."

"What...what do you..." and then, with no control, out of nowhere, a strong orgasm erupted... she put her hand on her mouth, but there was no denying, she was coming strong... she shivered, and, as an instinct, opened her legs.

At that same time, Gustav inserted two fingers while still manipulating her clitoris. Mary was unable to speak... the sensory overwhelming prevented her from complaining, to say something, anything... Her husband could never know, but she had to ask Gustav to stop. He had to stop, that shouldn't be happening.

Gustav was fucking her with his fingers, more and more deeply and quicker as time went by.

She tried to look at him and complain, but all she could muster, in the end, was to open her legs further and slide down on the car's seat.

"I will make you come even stronger now, Mary," said Gustav, whispering in her ear...

She did not know what to say... she had to react, but there was not any strength left, no stamina... she was taken and she knew it. She only hoped the sheet of wood would avoid her husband noticing anything.

She wanted those fingers to keep exploring her; she wanted Gustav to fuck her... Gustav, a small, ugly, shy young man... dominating her, making her pussy his property, taken by surprise, but with a ferocity that was making her calm self so wild.

"Hold my dick, princess..." said Gustav as he freed his huge cock out of his pants.

"Oh, my..." thought Mary. "How can such a small individual have such a beautiful large cock?" was wondering Mary as she held Gustav's shaft.

I am jerking off another man while being fingered and my husband is only 2 feet from us... this is insane!

Mary did not care any longer. She was loving the sensation, the reverie in lust. What a wonderful dick from this boy, I love it. Strong, thick and long, wonderful. She started sucking it... she wanted his cum in her mouth. And then, again, she came. Strong, with a stranger's man cock in her mouth, with her tongue trying to provide him maximum pleasure. She discovered the whore in her. She wanted Gustav to fuck her.

Thanks to the car in movement and the loudness of the road, every noise was disguised. And Gustav and Mary could continue with their forbidden action.

She decided it was time to be fucked. She moved her ass in his direction and he had to lean on her. Still, there was no angle to have her pussy penetrated. She knew what she would do...

"Fuck my ass Gustav" whispered Mary.

And there, right behind her husband, she committed the first adultery of her life. Gustav and that beautiful cock were deflowering her ass, while he was still fingering her. He would come soon and she wanted to feel his cum in her ass, wanted to feel his member tremble when depositing the precious fluid in her.

And that's when Mary realized - this ugly boy would fuck her eternally. She would not ever be a faithful wife again. She wanted Gustav fucking her forever.

He came inside her; she relaxed and, with his dick inside her, they kissed; a first of many kisses to come. There was no way back. Mary had found herself a lover.