All Comments on 'A Wife was Fingered in The Car'

by Mister_Zeta

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Absolutely fucking stupid! What woman couldn’t tell she was being groped and how could it happen with her legs pressed together? Has the author actually ever met a woman before?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Oh dear

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Epilogue: Fortunately, John was no idiot and knew what they were up to. He dumped the cheating skank slut and she had to move in with little Gustav boi. They share a one bedroom apartment, and she is estranged from her family and friends. Gustav eventually realized that Mary is nothing but an old worn out whore and that he much prefers younger women closer to his age. Recently, when Mary returned home from her job as a waitress her few bags were packed and outside the apartment with a short note that read, "Get lost bitch, you don't live her anymore." Her key didn't work in the lock. She now lives out of her car and turns tricks with local slobs for extra money. She hopes to move into an apartment soon if the STD's don't get her. She returned and asked John if she could get back together with him. He laughed and laughed and then slammed the door in her face.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A poor story poorly written.

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

Cheating bitch screwed by a troll in an extremely ugly story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That was hott. Mary is now addicted to Gustav's big cock. You need to continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You are absolutely right...NO WAY BACK ever...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Exciting. Made my cock hard. Please continue this tale.

KiwihunterKiwihunter9 months ago

This is a true to life story. It clearly demonstrates what happens if you start going to church. They are all slimy creepy creatures with no intelligence. Who in their right mind as an adult still has an imaginary friend? No wonder these idiots are so vulnerable to the predators that target such feeble minded groups.

OttofiveOttofive9 months ago

A simple short story that likely happened many times.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban9 months ago

Can't hear any noise check... Can't see them? Maybe... Is the husband nose blind too? Sex in a confined car is not without it's olfactory tip-off's. Wasn't well thought through....

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamer9 months ago

Re: Kiwihunter

Well, you do have a point of view—I hope you are ready to defend it with your soul—oh, that’s right—you probably don’t think you have one of those either.

Well, I have a soul and Jesus Christ is my Savior! Both of us can’t be right, but even if you’re only 10 years old within 90 years (probably much sooner) we’ll both know for sure who is right.

If you’re right and I’m wrong, I’ll be no worse off than you, but if I’m right and you’re wrong not even Heaven will help you at that time.

PLEASE RE-CONSIDER YOUR POSITION. CD

AudioObesrver1AudioObesrver16 months ago

The setup for this story is highly contrived and unlikely. The front seat is not available? The back seat has close room or 2? There's a pallet in between the husband and the back seat blocking his view? Unreal - that's where I stopped (and perhaps where others stopped also.)

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey5 months ago

More about these two please.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

hot fantasy. every woman cheats its only a matter of time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous