All Comments on 'A Wife will do Anything Ch. 01'

by MrBreeeeze

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
By how you describe this woman,....

.....it seems pretty clear she's as experienced as a professional escort.

So, he get's taken in, marries her and finds out later she's fucking everything with a cock in each port...and so has no problem fucking his boss and customers to save his job when something ridiculous happens. Or some such. It's a tired old story line, with two likely endings, 1) I sure love my slutwife, and owe everything to her, 2) she liked fucking my most important customer so much (his cock was bigger and fatter than mine and he had tons of stamina), she's left me for him and they laugh at how incompetent I am. Or something just about as lame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yeah, we all

See whats ahead. So if you want to write somethiing new, try and convince us she really loves him and he her and that there will be faithfulness and kids and that they really love each other and keep there vows. I know thats a pipe dream, because there are only a few authors out there who really know how to write anout life.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Really?

Really? He describes a woman that behaved like her as "Not only was she beautiful, but very classy..."!!! I didn't know that classy is now synonymous of "big slut"!!! I don't know where this story is going but its future doesn't seem very bright...2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Classy, really ???

She's just met him, gives him a blow job, tells him she wants to fuck him, deep throats two of the flight attendants with her tongue, goes willingly to a hotel where the receptionist knows her personally, and introduces him as her new beau.

Did I miss anything?

Yeah, she's definitely classy alright!!

Please don't bother with Chapter 2, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I appreciate your effort to make this sexy and erotic, . . .

but it just comes off as being base and crude. No romance, no intellectual connection, no emotion. Maybe that is implied because they had been talking at a bar before they got on the plane? But any hint at romance is very subtle, while the sex and physical interaction is very direct and graphic. Kind of like two dogs meeting in an alley: sniff sniff, fuck fuck, have a nice day.

Thanks for trying.

tralan69ertralan69erover 6 years ago
nice start

the rest?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Roped

Not she roped you in. This bitch been around the block a time or two.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My wife likes to behave like that with strangers when she flies. Nice story!

NorthlongNorthlongabout 1 month ago

The title? The first paragraph? What am I missing here?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous