All Comments on 'A Wife's Adventures Ch. 01'

by opuswon

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic story...

Thought it was great... great writing.. loved the build up while they were in the bar and it really sounded realistic. The whole encounter was erotic without going over the top. Thanks for sharing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great first submission

Maybe playing it a bit too safe, but still stimulating. We'll be looking forward to part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very Well Written and Awesome Character Development !

What I loved about this well written scenario is that Anna and her husband both were ready for a sexual experiment but it was constrained by limits. This made Anna's bold adventure not only sexy but romantic as well. Stories where there is no limit on sex bore me .. the girl is giving up nothing ,, but here she made this very sensual for herself and her 2 lovers ,, and romantic for her husband. Well done .. hope to read more of your work !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Las Vegas Is Like That!

This was a great story about a long-time, happily married couple pushing the sexual envelope. This story reminded us of our experiences here in our hometown of Scottsdale, Arizona. In the winter, all the luxury resorts / golf courses are booked with conventions, mostly men. My wife and her friends are all soccer moms in the 35 – 40 year old range. None of us husbands like to dance, so, the gals started hitting these resorts to get some male attention and dance.

One night our wives insisted we husbands come and watch them flirt, dance and get groped. It was so exciting, we all started fucking our wives again like newlyweds. Eventually, the gals started going out to the men´s rental cars, making out and giving hand jobs for money.

All the wives have now become part-time escorts, go up to the men´s rooms and sell full service, during the four-month convention season. My wife usually has only 4 clients a week and has explosive orgasms with them because it is so taboo.

None of us need the money, however, it is great to know your wife´s pussy is valuable! You would be surprised at how many fairly conservative wives have had sex for money just for the thrill of it. Sloppy seconds are divine!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Nothing.like

Nothing like reading about a real whore and her cuck.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Usual

The usual cuck and whore go to Vegas shit.

TopRocketTopRocketabout 3 years ago

lol

Her plan was the most tired role play ever. Not some clever idea. Not a bad story though.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story! My wife and I really enjoyed it. We had a similar experience where she met a potential 'John' and honestly told him that she was a newbie and needed to set some limits. He agreed and off they went to his room.

Her limits were that she would suck and swallow or let him cum on her face and tits. Plus, he could do the 'pussy slide' on her labia but not stick his cock in her. After he rubbed her clit to her third orgasm she impatiently grabbed his huge cock and buried it in her cut.

Then, she started fucking her hips upwards towards his until he flooded her fertile, young womb with gobs of his potent cum. Then, she told him, "Lover, I'm available for the weekend if you want me!"

They did a quick negotiation, he paid her a small fortune, and she sent me a text message. It said, "He made me cum on his huge cock, I've never had better sex and he just bought me for the weekend. Plus, I'm ovulating, honey!"

Our three other children were conceived under similar circumstances!

We loved you story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous