All Comments on 'A Wife's Beautiful Surprise'

by justus2

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Same old same old thses stories are all the same

Big cock on a black man, wife becomes a slave after only one fucking, husband's tongue hanging out of his mouth as he jerks off watcing them, husband wishing he had a big dong like the nigger, etc etc etc. I start to know the ending before I read it. First I don't believe a man any color would allow his wife to take a man he wasn't sure was clean and w/o VD. Neither would the wife risk such a thing. But then I'll change catogories I guess becasue none of these writers have any imagination.

These stories are becoming BORING now!

Just once I'd like to read how a black man had an average cock, the wife tells her husband it was OK but he was acxtually better at fucking her. That the black man smelled bad whgich they do, and have the black man wishing he was the white gut who takes the woman home and fucks her every damn day. Oh andd that the black man feels he was used which he was. And lastly, the the woman was just average too. She didn't have tits like mountains, or a pussy so wet it was filling up the coffe cup with her juices and she was atractive but not a godess. Lastly when the black man shot his load it wasn't a fucking river it was average. But then it wouldn't be a interracial fuck story but it would be more realistic. Same old same old!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Same old Same old comment

It seems that along with every interracial story, whether original or not, there is the same old same old comment. Let's start with "This story is just not original. It was so boring." He read it anyway didn't he? Any story I am bored with I don't even finish let alone leave a comment. Why do all these bored racists, ahem, I mean readers keep reading?

Next comes the obligatory comments on why they have to put up with a well endowed black man and an average sized white guy. Well we often have to read about amazon women in the BDSM section and feminine men in the transvestite section. I never read negative comments regarding these themes from the realistic junkies who attack the interracial stories. It might have to do with the fact that these themes are what make the stories, even the interracial stories, such a turn on to many readers. That's why the Same old Same old commentators are always suspected of really being closet black cock size queens.

The final same old same old comment is the old reliable, "this story was just not realistic. How could you expect us to believe this story?" Guess what you big donkey, it's fiction! None of us expect or want you to believe the story because it's fiction! If you want a realistic story turn on CNN. These stories are an excape from exactly that sort of stuff.

Same old Same old commentator reading a story with his pud in his hand. Same old same old commentator cumming all over himself as he reads about a sexy white woman giving it up to a black man. Same old same old commentator desperately trying to justify and at the same time hide his true feelings towards interracial relations by writing some idiotic comment about a fantasy story. Same old Same old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
the only comment...

I have about the previous two comments is that you are both right and wrong. If it's racist to complain about the stories where the black guy is the superior everything then it's also racist to always have the black guy in that stereotypical role as well hung Mandingo. If the black guy drops trou and he's got 6", does the woman throw the guy out as being a fake Negro? As an aside, the only reason any of us write these kind of stories is that we know it pisses the rednecks off. Also, a significant number of brothers do have a problem with the funk. It's why Louie Farrahkan spends 10 minutes of every one of his 3 hour speeches begging the homies to wash that ass ( google him and check the transcripts). Apparently the funk rises to the pulpit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
SAME BULLSHIT OVER AND OVER

BLACK GUY WITH HUGE COCK. WIFE BECOMES SLAVE TO IT. HUSBAND GETS OF WATCHING. BORING,BORING,BORING,BORING,BORING,BORING,BORING,BORING,BORING,BORING,BORING. ENOUGH SAID

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Oh Well At Least

it wasn't a self cuckolding husband watching his wife whore fuck a hemungus black cock then eating her red swollen stretched out cunt of the stringy lumpy cum from the gigundus black cock after she said don't interupt or else.

Whoops! Another just like the other from a new writer no less - say have you tried this or did you copy it with a few hemunguses thrown in?

You know it pisses off 96% of the brothers when they have to explain that it was the circumcision which cut them down from 13" - but you cuckster writers just keep it up as most wives don't really care as long as it's black and their wimpy pitiful males will set it up and then watch!

Say writer - very novel and imaginative but you can do better can't you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Short, but nice and naughty

Quite short...but a playful sexy pace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Whatever get's you Off

Can it be true that all of you Ass lick hacks think that every woman on Earth would fall to our knees & beg for a Huge NIG cock? This is the same old Cuckold BS you hacks barf out all the time. For the love of God, stop thinking with your little white prick, & think about what your saying before you open your trap. Next time try & make it sound as if it's the truth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WHITE PUSSY Clearance sale. Buy 1 take 5

Back in tha day, a white man would cuss, swear, lynch, shoot and kill a black man for even lookin at a flat ass white ho.

And back in the day, only ugly, fat, desperate white sluts would give a brotha that flat white ass.

But today, white men want us to fuck their hos. If you just google or yahoo, you will see how many white couples are looking for a black man to fuck that white bitch pussy. Not to mention all those white chicks prowling the hood, rich, fine white sluts too, driving in a SUV looking for a nigger to fuck they white pussy and shoot his cumm in their slutty white holes. Its like a clearance sale. You can even get 3 for the price of one.

I think its a very positive development. It shows white men are slowly becoming mature. After all, white men owe us that white pussy. Every black man should be given 400 white bitches to wash away four hundred tears for four hundred years. Fuck man, imagine lining up 400 white bitches and fucking them up their flat asses. O.k. Most of them are ugly anyway, hairy and smelly, but you can just drink some strong shots, smoke some fat ass joints and fuck those bitches, 400 times. Hey Author, that should be the idea of your next story, just call it, "400 white assholes...."

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thee isn't anything different fucking a black man

then it is if she would have fucked a big dick monkey, only the monkey smells better. So now when your wife starts rubbing her pussy because it itches it won't be because her pussy hair is growing back. Oh no my queer little cock boy, it's because she has crabs or Clap or worst and since you ate her pussy and fucked her too, gues what you got it too. You're such a sad fucking imatation of a real white man or any man for that matter. Go eat the monkey cum and lick the monkey's ass and let your wife become a whore. Oh wait, to later, she already is. Good fucking luck wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Thanks for sharing

I enjoyed your story and I too have had a similar experience. The guy was a CPA so not uneducated. We met him at a club and invited him back to our motel. She was wearing a satin jump suit and stood in front of him while he unzipped her. No bra with bikini panties and thigh high stocking and high heels. She asked him if he wanted the stokings on or off and he took them off her. He went to work on her beautiful tits and pussy with his tongue. When he mounted her she yelled it's too big and then I want it over and over until he was deep in her. He gave her the fucking of her life and when he came he let out a cry right out of Africa. I'm sure people in nearby rooms heard them.

Afterwards I had the best fuck of my life.

No matter what the bigots have to say, I hope your as close to each other as we are.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
beautiful surprise?

she wanted something extra, and went for it. i guess so much for her just wanting husband? what about behind his back?

junesmatejunesmateabout 13 years ago
What a load of crap!

No one - or no one with any self respect - lets his wife fuck a black man.

Any wife that does, should have her hair hacked off and 'nigger lover' tatood on her forhead

wasagadavewasagadaveover 11 years ago
whata buncha redneck bigots

Come on already. It is a fantasy.

In the fantasy, the cuckold wants to see his wife enjoy herself. So what? She should fuck a guy with an average penis? - there goes the fantasy, right out the window. And she wanted to try a black guy - the skin contrast alone makes for good porn.

Get over yourselves. It is a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Come again

Wow, what a woman. She keeps her secret and then, wham!, she's hammered by a young black man with an immense cock while her husband just sits and watches. Never again, she says but the way she enjoyed the adventure it's very doubtful there wont be another surprise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous