Copycat

Story Info
A wife allows herself to be seduced against husband's wishes.
9.6k words
3.38
95.7k
100
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
go4itnow
go4itnow
475 Followers

This is a story about a selfish wife who cheats on her husband. If stories that involve wives being anything other than loving wives is not your thing, then please give this story a miss. So called loving wives cheat for all sorts of reasons, as do loving husbands. As the reader it is up to you to decide whether to accept this or not.

------------------------------

In retrospect, everything that I am about to relate could have been avoided. Perhaps I was, or am naïve. Some would say stupid, definitely a cuckold. Possibly fair observations, but then everything was so out of keeping with my wife and what had gone before in over twenty years of marriage that I was perhaps blindsided. Anyway, I can't turn back time, only ponder whether I should have been more attentive to my wife. I should definitely have spotted what she was up to, but then hindsight is a wonderful thing.

It started with a partially overheard telephone conversation between my wife Sarah and her best friend Sandra. The snippets I heard went something like this:

"You are joking Sandra, aren't you?"

"You mean you had sex with another man while you were there?"

"Does Ken know?"

"No, Sandra I don't believe you, but I mean, you're forty, it's, I mean..."

At that point I was so intrigued by the conversation that I quietly picked up another handset to listen to what they were saying. I just hoped the ladies wouldn't notice. I was just in time to hear my wife say:

"When is it due?" and Sandra replied;

"Next February I think."

What I heard next was my wife saying "I'm very jealous Sandra, you know I always wanted one more. Perhaps I'll have to do what you did then."

"Ha" replied Sandra, "you always were a copycat Sarah. But you wouldn't dare do what I did."

"Oh really, well you'd better give me the details and I'll prove to you I'm serious."

"Well, if you are sure... yes here we are, his name is Nikos and the taverna is called the Olive tree. Its only 400m form the apartment so you can't miss it."

"Right, I'll let you know what happens then."

At that point I put the phone down and beat a hasty retreat to make sure I wasn't caught listening. After a few minutes Sarah appeared looking slightly flushed and sat down next to me. "You'll never guess what, Sandra is pregnant."

"What" I gasped in genuine shock. "Pregnant, but I mean she's the same age as you." That was obviously the wrong thing to say however as it prompted an angry response.

"So what are you saying Peter, that I'm too old to be a mother at forty two?"

"Well, no, that is yes, I mean, women don't normally get pregnant at that age, do they?"

"No, they don't" replied Sarah, "but these things do happen. Some women get wistful about being pregnant and want to prove that they can still have a baby. Don't forget a lot of women put off having a baby until later anyway, so it's not that unusual anymore."

As I thought about what she said I realised that she was correct. I often read about women having babies in their late thirties and early forties, so it really wasn't that big a deal. As I mused about this, Sarah said:

"Oh, and by the way, I have booked us a week in Greece in two weeks' time."

"What, why, that's sudden?"

"Well, I thought we could do with some late summer sun and I had a tip off for somewhere nice and quiet."

"I, er alright" was all I could think of to say in reply. Although I didn't know what was going on, I suspected it was related to Sandra and given the history of competition between her and my wife, I felt a slight unease and trepidation about this suddenly booked holiday. I know in retrospect I was a bit dim and could have, no should have put all the pieces together, but I didn't. perhaps because I knew, or at least thought I knew my wife. She was a bit of a prude and certainly had never given me any cause to doubt her fidelity.

Anyway, fast forward two weeks and we arrived on the island of Crete. It was now late September, but that hadn't done much to dull the heat. Still some good weather is what we both wanted and a week there would do us good. After a shortish trip to the village where we were staying, the taxi dropped outside an apartment block where we were met by a charming Greek owner and his wife. We exchanged pleasantries and finally made it into our first-floor apartment.

"Well, this seems very nice" said Sarah, "you can see the sea from our balcony."

She was right. The apartment was great and the views superb. Having unpacked we went in search of a taverna to eat. Fortunately, we found one close to the apartment and we spent an enjoyable evening unwinding after our flight. As we sat talking after the meal Sarah mentioned that she had heard of a good taverna nearby. When I asked her how she knew, she said that her friend Sandra had told her all about it. I suggested that we could go there the next night if she wanted and Sarah seemed delighted by that idea.

The next day we spent lazing on the beach and when we got back to the apartment, I noticed that Sarah was excited as she got ready for our evening out.

"I presume we're still going to this taverna tonight?" she inquired.

"Yes, fine by me. You know I like to try different places to eat."

And so, an hour later as dusk was falling, we set off to the taverna. "Do you know what the place is called?" I asked.

"I think it's called the Olive Tree."

That's interesting I thought, can't wait to see what the attraction is!

After a 15-minute walk we found ourselves at a secluded taverna on the outskirts of our village. It looked very pretty, and we noticed that there was only one other couple eating when we arrived. As we hovered looking around and deciding where to sit, a man appeared and welcomed us.

"Hello, hello, please have a seat. Sit anywhere you like, we are not busy tonight."

As he spoke, I noticed my wife was looking at him intently. I didn't know why until I looked back at the man and realised that now he had come into the light, he was a really good-looking man. I guessed he was about 50ish and had longish dark hair flecked with grey. He had classic playboy looks. Whilst I was appraising him, he said he'd fetch some menus.

"He seems very nice" said Sarah.

"Yes, he does, but then most of the waiters in Greece are very easy going, aren't they?"

"Oh, I don't think he is a waiter, I think he owns this place" replied my wife.

"How on earth do you know that?"

"I, well er, that is, I just think he does" stuttered Sarah.

Suddenly the man appeared and gave us our menus. He asked us where we were from and before I could respond Sarah said "We're from England. Actually, a friend of mine told me all about this taverna and all about you. I know that you are called Nikos."

Now I knew his name as well and when I looked at him, he did look surprised.

"What is your friends name?" asked Nikos.

"She is called Sandra and her husband is called Ken. Do you remember them, they were here earlier this year?"

Nikos didn't reply immediately, but he did look a bit wistful. Eventually he said "yes, I remember them both, and especially Sandra, she was, well she was a very special lady. How is she?"

Maintaining eye contact with him, my wife said "oh she's fine. Actually, she's pregnant."

I'm not sure why Sarah felt it necessary to tell this stranger that particular fact, but I noticed that he smiled broadly at the news. "That's very good, very lovely for such a beautiful lady."

I thought that he was going to say something more, but after a pause he inquired as to what drinks we might like. I immediately ordered a litre of red wine and he departed to get our order. As soon as he was out of earshot, I asked Sarah why she had told him about Sandra being pregnant. At first, she didn't answer, but then said something to the effect that she thought he might be interested as he had met them.

"Why would he be interested? He only met them once or twice."

"Oh, I think he met them several times according to Sandra" replied Sarah.

I was about to say something else when Nikos returned with our wine. "Now you know my name pretty lady, you must tell me yours" he said.

"I am Sarah. Oh, and this is my husband Peter."

Nikos beamed, took my wife's hand, and brought it to his lips. "It's a pleasure to meet you" he said. "Now I'll leave you to choose from the menu."

Again, after he had left us, I said, "that was a bit strange."

"What was" asked Sarah looking at her menu.

"Well, that was quite old fashioned wasn't it? I mean the kissing of a lady's hand like that, you don't see it very often nowadays."

"No, you don't, but I find it quite erotic if you must know."

"Oh" was all I could manage to reply and looked at my menu.

Eventually we decided on what we were going to eat, and we ordered. The food came, and it was excellent. We ate and chatted and fortunately there was no sign of Nikos until we had finished and were sitting back with the remains of our red wine. Suddenly he appeared and said, "Would you like a brandy?"

I immediately said yes as I love Greek brandy. Nikos then left us and soon reappeared with three glasses. "Do you mind if I join you?" he asked.

Before I could reply Sarah said, "Yes of course please sit down."

Nikos pulled up a chair and we started to chat. Our conversation ranged across many subjects and he turned out to be a charming host. Sarah seemed totally entranced by him and appeared to hang on every word that he said. She was particularly interested when he talked about how he had never married despite having lots of girl friends in his 20's and 30's. Nikos admitted that he had visited England and had worked there for a couple of years. He said he had a lovely girlfriend there but then he had to come home to help run the family business and they had split up.

When I looked at my watch, I realised it was nearly midnight and said to Sarah that we should be heading back to the apartment. Reluctantly she agreed. Nikos said that we should come back the next night and that he would cook fish for us that he had caught. Before I could say anything, Sarah agreed and said we would look forward to that.

Again, as we left Nikos took my wife's hand and kissed it and said more to her than to me "I look forward to seeing you again. I will give you all my attention tomorrow."

Sarah smiled and blushed and said that she too would look forward to it.

We walked back to our apartment hand in hand, but, mainly in silence. We were both wrapped up in our own thoughts. As soon as we were in the apartment however, Sarah leapt on me and said, "come on Peter, I need a good seeing to right now." I was a bit shocked by her sudden show of passion, but we both stripped and tumbled onto the bed where after some foreplay she whispered "now, I need you in me now."

I quickly mounted her I wasted no time in penetrating her very wet vagina. As I thrust away at her I noticed that she had her eyes shut and appeared to be using me to get off. Sure enough after a few minutes she stiffened and moaned out "yes, oh yes now.." I was excited by her sudden climax and this triggered mine which seemed very intense.

A few minutes later we were lying side by side and recovering in the warm heat of the night. I had to ask her and said, "what was that all about?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, we haven't been that spontaneous for ages, have we?"

"No, we haven't. I don't know what caused it, but I just needed to be fucked that was all."

I was slightly surprised by Sarah's use of the word fuck, since normally she would consider that inappropriate language. Anyway, we both drifted off into a happy sleep and didn't wake until after nine the next morning. By then the heat was already starting to rise and as I opened the curtains, I looked out onto another sun-drenched day.

When I returned to the bedroom Sarah was already in the shower and when she had finished, I had mine and then we ate a leisurely breakfast on the balcony.

"Any plans for today?" I asked.

"No, none at all, shall we spend a lazy day on the beach? I saw a sign for a naturist beach and I've always wanted to try being naked on a beach."

To say I was surprised would be an understatement. My normally demure wife would never go naked surely. I had often thought about asking her but thought I knew what the answer would be. But having the opportunity I jumped at her invitation. "That would be lovely, I didn't know you would want to do that, or I might have asked you before."

"Oh, well you know, Sandra said she had given it a go and it wasn't as bad as she had feared, so I thought if she can do it so can I."

There goes that copycat thing again I mused. Over the years Sandra had on many occasions accused Sarah of being a copycat because of the number of times she had done exactly what other friends had done. More recently she had been copying Sandra and I wondered why she felt the need to do this. All these thoughts swirled through me head as we gathered our beach things and headed for this beach where I would see my wife bare herself in public for the first time!

The beach was beautiful and fairly quiet. I could see a few other couples and some single men. After we had picked a spot we sat down and but up the beach umbrella. Sarah then slipped off her dress and then more slowly her bikini. I followed suit and after applying some sun cream to each other we settled back to sunbathe. I was a bit self-conscious and couldn't really relax. This however allowed me to keep an eye on what was happening on the beach. With time a few more people arrived, and I noticed that one or two of the men made no attempt to conceal their lustful gazes as they stared at my wife who was flat on her back with her pert breast and neatly trimmed bush all on display. The realisation of what they were seeing gave me an erection and I had to turn over quickly in order to avoid embarrassing myself in public.

Eventually Sarah asked if I fancied a swim. This meant walking across some 30m of beach to reach the water and passing other naturists who were either lying or standing. Anyway, I thought what the hell and so I stood and taking my wife's hand we headed for the water. It wasn't as bad as I feared, and no one paid us any attention. After all it was a naturist beach. Once in the water it felt very liberating to swim naked and seemed quite natural. When we emerged from the water, we came face to face with one of the single men on the beach and despite his efforts he failed to avert his eyes from my wife's breasts as they sparkled in the sun. Once again, I was excited but after a brief nod to him, I dragged Sarah back to the towels and we settled down.

The remainder of the day passed in similar fashion. There was a cantina at the back of the beach where one could eat naked! Again, this was a revelation to me, and I was impressed at how much Sarah had opened up on this trip. I'm sure she would have never considered being naked on a beach, much less eat naked with other people sat around her. But she did and I was proud of her. At around five o'clock we decided to head back to the apartment and get ready for our evening out.

By the time we had got back and showered, and Sarah had got dressed it was well after 7pm. As I appraised what my wife was wearing, I realised that she looked stunning. She was wearing a blue and white Grecian style dress that finished at her knees. She had donned a pair of healed white sandals and these showcased her long legs, lovely feet and painted toenails. With some gold jewellery she looked fantastic, and I got an erection immediately. I walked up to her from behind and pressed my straining cock against her firm bum.

"Peter, stop it we are going out."

"I know, but I want you now. You look so fuckable."

Sarah replied cryptically "that's the idea, now come on let's go and eat."

I was a bit disappointed and had to readjust my shorts to accommodate my still hard cock. Fortunately, by the time we headed out my erection had subsided, and I could walk without a limp!

We arrived at the taverna and I noticed that there was only one other couple there, just like last time. When Nikos saw us, he rushed over and said "welcome, welcome, let me show you to your table." He took hold of Sarah's arm and guided her to a table in the corner and after helping my wife to sit, he said "here sit Peter, I will get you some wine."

"Thank you, Nikos, but could we have an ouzo to start please and then have the wine?"

"Of course, ouzo is the perfect choice to start the evening."

As he departed in noted that Sarah was once again looking wistfully after him. By the time we had finished the ouzo, I noticed that the other couple were leaving which left just us at the Taverna. When the food arrived, I was surprised to see how big the fish was that we had each been given. "Did you catch these Nikos" I inquired.

"Yes, I went fishing early this morning and caught them from my boat."

"They look delicious" Sarah said, "how did you cook them?"

"Oh, just grilled and with a sprinkling of love" replied Nikos.

Sarah looked up and smiled at Nikos and he then said he would leave us to eat.

An hour later we had finished, and we were finishing our wine when Nikos reappeared. "Would you like a brandy?" he asked.

"Yes please" we both replied in unison and we all laughed.

"Do you mind if I join you?" asked Nikos.

"No not all, I was rather hoping you would" replied Sarah.

When the dishes had been cleared and Nikos reappeared with what looked like very large brandies we sat talking as we had before. This time Nikos asked all sorts of questions and eventually asked about children. We explained that we had started our family early and had two children, a boy and a girl who were now in higher education.

Staring at Nikos, Sarah said "I would have liked to have more children, but Peter said two was enough."

I started to reply "well that's not quite fair it was a joint decision wasn't it, I.."

Before I could finish Nikos said "but you could have more surely. Sarah is young enough?"

"That's what I said to Peter when we heard that Sandra was pregnant. She is similar age to me you know."

"Yes, she is in her thirties isn't she?"

"No silly she's in her forties. Did she tell you that?"

"No, not really, but she had the body of a younger lady, she.."

"How would you know that I wonder?" replied Sarah, "unless of course you saw it first-hand of course?"

"I, that is.."

"My goodness you did, didn't you? You did have her didn't you, I thought she was joking, but you did seduce her you naughty man."

"Sarah, I, she was, no is very beautiful, but not as beautiful as you. I would love to give you what I gave her."

This conversation was going way too fast for me and I was struggling to keep up. Sarah looked a bit shocked, or was it something else I saw in her eyes? Nikos suddenly rose from the table and said "sorry, I have upset you, I will leave you."

As he left, I looked at Sarah and said, "what was all that about?"

"Oh, it's nothing. Look I'll be back in a minute, I just need to go tell Nikos that I'm not upset." With that Sarah followed Nikos into the taverna and I sat back trying to process the conversation. Gradually it started to make sense. Sandra had been seduced by Nikos, probably here in this taverna. But then, no surely.. My mind suddenly made the connection that I should have made ages ago. Nikos had made Sandra pregnant! She was carrying his baby and not her husband's!

I suddenly realised that in my state of semi drunkenness, over ten minutes had gone by and that Sarah had not returned. I decided that I should go look for her. As I went into the taverna I thought I heard some sounds form near the back and as I followed the sounds, I found myself at the door to a bedroom. Looking through the door my jaw dropped when I saw Nikos and my wife passionately kissing each other! Sarah had her back to me, and I could see Nikos had his hands on her bum pulling her onto him. As I watched I saw Nikos reach behind Sarah and lower the zipper on her dress. He then pushed the dress off her shoulders and it gracefully slid down her body, coming to rest in a heap around her white sandals.

go4itnow
go4itnow
475 Followers