A Wife's Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erich: Mrs. Henderson, I would be glad to help, but my hands are tied by the board of directors. The maximum I can approve from the charity account is $20,000. You obviously need more. Have you asked for a loan at your bank?"

Lisa: We did, but we are maxed on our credit with the mortgage and some credit cards. They won't help."

E: "I understand. Give me a day to think about it. I'll contact you tomorrow by noon and let you know. I need to do some info gathering first."

L: "Thank you, sir,"

"So, what happened," I asked.

"Dave, this next part is harsh. I think you need to hear it to get the full gist of it. I thought of giving you the highlights, but I think you need to hear the reaction of your wife as well as what my asshole husband said to her."

"That bad?" I asked with trepidation as she connected earbuds she passed to me to her phone. She controlled the recorded audio as I listened.

E: "Lisa. Come in and stand in front of the desk."

L: OK... Mr. Weise..."

E: That would be Sir from now on."

L: Yes, Sir."

E: "Good, I like to define our relationship from the start, to get us on the right footing."

L: "Yes, Sir," Lisa replied obediently.

I had never heard my wife reply in deference and supplication to any man or woman for that manner. She was educated and well-mannered, always talking to others with and expecting respect in return. Now she was subservient to Erich Weise. And I could tell why. She knew we needed that financial help.

E: "So I talked to HR. They reviewed your credentials and work-record with us. There is an opening that pays substantially more than you earn right now. Projects Efficiency Analyst is the official title. You would be working directly for me, by my personal direction. Oh, yes. The salary is double what you make now."

L: "Oh, My God! Thank you, Mr. Weise," I heard my wife gush.

E: "Unfortunately, there is an issue we have to discuss. It involves your duties on my staff. I suggest you listen to me describing them before asking questions."

L: "Yes. Yes, Sir," she corrected herself before he did it for her.

E: "There is no other way to say this, Lisa, but to be direct. Part of your duties in your new position will be physical and sexual. Wait! Hear me out.

L: "Sir, I am married. I can't..."

E: "Oh yes you can. A person will do just about anything. All they need is the proper motivation. In your case, it is the life of your little girl. Is that motivation enough, Lisa?"

L: "Sir, please," she pleaded. "There has to be another way. I can't. I just..."

In the recording, I could hear my wife crying. Naturally, as her husband, I started to feel sorry for Lisa until I was reminded that she had carried on an affair with him. And I was getting angrier at Erich by the minute. Men like him used their power to control and make use of people. What kind of scum would use a little girl's fight for her life to manipulate her mother to satisfy himself? I knew people like him existed, but I never expected that my wife would fall prey to one.

E: I know you are shocked by it, but I know you will chose your daughter's life over your conservative and religious sensibilities. Think of this, Lisa. Your primary obligation as a parent is the protection and interests of your children. I need an answer now, Lisa. There will be no consultation with anyone on this. Your husband and any friends are not being asked to give me pleasure so your child can live."

L: "Maybe we don't need you," I heard Lisa say in a futile act of defiance.

The next thing I heard was a loud slap.

L: "You hit me!"

E: "You earned that with your insolence. Next time the correction will be more painful and severe. Get this straight, Lisa. I am in control of your situation and you, have no choice but to submit. Do you hear me?"

L: "Why are you doing this to me?" Lisa sobbed.

E: "Because I can. Because what good is power and opportunity if not used? Men and women through the ages have used their authority to remind people like you your place. You silly entitled girl," he scoffed. "Women like you think you own the world around you. You may have power over your husband, but in my universe, you are but one of my minions. I have the money to save your child... or not. Accept that as your reality. There will be no one to save you from your predicament."

L: "Oh God!"

E: "I don't see your deity around to help, do you? Oh wait. I was sent here to give you the chance to save your child's life. Yes, Lisa. Maybe your God sent me. Not only am I here, but you have a choice to make. Do as I ask, and your girl lives. Resist me, and you will be at her funeral knowing that you had a chance to save your child. Even if you sell your home and tap your 401k, there is not enough there for you to pay the surgery debts. And there is another thing.

The doctor doing this surgery is unique. He has not shared his methods with anyone else. I have enough money to make him turn you down. Do you understand that?"

L: "Please... don't," I heard my wife beg.

E: "Or what?" he scoffed. "You'll be mad at me and pout? I'll enjoy wiping that look off your face... slowly.'

L: "I don't want to have sex with you; why would you want a woman who doesn't want you?"

Erich laughed at that response.

E: "I want you to not desire me, at first. Seeing you change will be so delicious. And most of all, I love that you are married. I want you to stay married. Fucking a married man's wife is so much fun, Lisa. Next time I see Davie, I will tell him what a good worker you are. How you are so good at your job.

"In time, you will come to terms with it, Lisa, my dear. I am fit, handsome, and well equipped. I guarantee you; you will find our time pleasurable. Now, what is your answer? I have wasted enough time talking. What will it be?"

Lisa sobbed again and once again begged,

L: "Please. Don't."

E: "I'm done with you," Erich said. "Security is just outside; they will escort you off the premises."

L: "NO! Please! I'll do it."

E: "Do what?"

L: "I will do as you asked."

E: "And what is that?"

L: "I will have sex with you."

E: "Oh, that sounds so impersonal. But yes, that you will and do more than that," he replied coldly. "You will be mine to call on from the office next door at my will. In between, you will do what work I assign you. And you have better do it all and well. Time spent servicing me will be no excuse for you to meet your goals and deadlines. Now, what will you be?"

L: "I will be yours," I heard my wife say.

That had been five years ago. But to me, that knife to the heart was just seconds past.

E: "Come here," I heard Erich command my wife.

L: "Yes sir."

Kathy turned the recording of.

"I have video of what happens next, but this is not the place for it," she said, waving to the staff for the bill.

I was a wreck and in shock. After Kathy paid, I followed her out to her out like a zombie. Once in her Land Rover, I stared out the window silently.

"Your husband is an animal," I uttered in disgust.

"Oh, he is worse than that," she replied. "You have not seen the rest of the video."

"I'm not sure I want to," I replied.

***

Lost in a daze

Somehow, I managed to get home and put the kids to bed. They could tell I was upset, but I deceptively reassured them that things were fine. Somehow, I felt complicit in my wife's deception, but what do you tell the kids? Well, kids, your mom is busy getting fucked and has been for the last five years? It's why we hardly see her? The kids were already wondering why she was gone so much.

Eventually, they settled down, and I went to the study with my laptop. Kathy had given me access to the secure server where my wife's adulterous lifestyle videos were stored.

"Dave, it is pretty graphic, she had warned me. I had a hard time watching them, and I don't shock easily. Someone else could watch these videos and think they are just watching porn. But to you and me, this is our spouses, people we loved and maybe still love. I'll confess that I still loved him after I saw this. Love makes you think stupid things. But when I had time to think it through, how he used your wife and manipulated her into surrendering to him, I began to hate him."

I stared at the file folder labeled first month for what seemed an eternity before I clicked it. There were fifteen tapes in all. Fifteen! In just the first month. Checking the dates, I noticed that the first video was of her first time with him. Recorded soon after the audio I had heard of them in the office ended. And I still could not bring myself to click it to play.

There were videos dated the day before her two-day leave for our daughter's surgery. And again, the night after, she returned to work two days after the surgery. How the hell had she been able to function knowing her daughter was in the hospital? Little Amber's condition still critical then.

Shaking my head in disbelief, I moved to the next folder. This time there were nineteen videos. Two were from the same night, three hours apart! It seemed that they got together each work night and sometimes twice. Again, I could not bring myself to watch them, afraid of what I might see.

Each folder after was for the months to follow. There were a total of 57 folders! They ran consecutively, totaling to all the months from my daughter's surgery to... now. After the first three months, I noticed a tapering off from approximately twenty videos to around fourteen. Then at the end of the 9th month, there was an increase again. In that month, some videos were shot on the same night and then the first weekend tapes. A quick check on my phone calendar showed those to be Saturdays. And some were marked with men's names I did not recognize. First and last names. As much as it disgusted me to know my wife had been fucking multiple men, I was impressed at the information Kathy had amassed on my wife's adultery.

I forced myself to watch, and just as Kathy had warned me, it was very graphic. I didn't see all of them, but I saw enough. Most videos were of her and her boss Erich Weise fucking in his office and what looked like a bedroom built into his office suite.

In the first tape, Lisa looked like she was reluctant to participate, but once she saw his larger-than-average cock, she went on her knees to give him an expert blowjob. The kind I barely remembered her giving me. Each time she held back, he reminded her how tenuous her situation was and that he could toss her on the street.

She was topless by then, allowing the creep to maul her tits as she sucked his cock. He snickered as she did and forced his dick deeper in her mouth, holding her in place by the hair on her head. She had deepthroated me in the past, but I had never rammed my cock in her like Weise did. She gagged during his assault, but he was relentless. I guess being their first time, he wanted to do more than get a blow job as he withdrew his dick. While she was trying to catch her breath, he pulled her up and made her lay on his desk face down. Due to her being on heels, her back was arched, pushing her ass up and giving Erich fuckin Weise clear access to her cunt. He held her down with one palm on her lower back and used his other hand to guide his spit-covered dick to her gaping slit.

I forced myself to watch it just to see her reaction. Then I watched in resignation, disappointment, and anger as she lay there, letting her boss rut her without any resistance. At one point, I wanted to throw up. Again, what I was seeing was from almost five years ago, but it was raw and shocking to me as if it had taken place just yesterday. Or tonight since she had been over there again.

During the act, Lisa's boss taunted her and insulted me more than once. And before long, Lisa began reacting to his fucking by moaning and arching her back. Shaking my head in disgust, I moved the video bar to a point later on when the asshole pulled out of her. He snickered again, saying something about him not being done with her yet.

The next thing I saw was him squirting some lube into her ass-crack and working it in her with his thumb first, then multiple fingers. Lisa put on a sad attempt are resistance as he readied her for what up until then she had told had been mine. Nothing was mine anymore and had not been for some time. That was what I thought as the asshole moved in on her. Then without warning, he pressed his thick head into her asshole.

Again, I forced myself to watch just to see her reaction. As if the test to her infidelity was if she enjoyed it or not. Please don't ask me why, but that was what I needed to know. She had been fucking him and other men for five years, yet I was fixated on if she got turned on that first time. I tell you, people don't fire with all cylinders under emotionally trying times.

She wailed at first, even though he had lubricated her back hole and tried to wiggle a bit, but before long, she stood with her ass arched and just grunted when he inserted himself in her. I don't think he used enough lube or took his time like I used to because Lisa kept asking him to go slow. Not once did she ask him to stop.

I had seen enough and advanced the video again. By then, Erich was going at my wife's ass a mile a minute as she gasped each time, no longer even putting on the appearance of resistance or discomfort. She now had a look on her face I was so familiar with. A look I had seen when we fucked facing the mirror. The look she always had when letting herself go as I had ass fucked her, and she was close to an orgasm.

Right after that, the asshole came in her ass. But not before he smirked, watching my wife's body writhe under his as she came. Sure enough, I could see her left hand under her body close to her groin. Her usual move during anal so she could cum from it.

I shook my head in disgust as I came to terms with what I had seen. If anyone else had seen what I had, they would have thought they had seen some kind of amateur porn. But what I saw was the wife I thought left home a chaste married woman, turn into a wanton slut for her asshole boss in less than half an hour. Once he had laid out the law of their new relationship, Lisa had barely resisted and gave herself to this guy willingly.

And on top of that, she had let herself enjoy it. Any other man watching may have wondered if she faked her arousal to please her tormentor and blackmailer. But I had spent years in bed with this woman when she had been my willing partner in life. I knew how she looked and sounded, as she was aroused before and during orgasm. She could never fool me. She had liked it, and that was all I needed to know.

Before they were done, her boss told her he wanted her to come to work in skirts or dresses every day but when she was on her period. And he would check to make sure when she claimed she was unavailable. She was to remove her panties and bra as soon as she came to work, and most of all, she was to remain married.

The next video was of them the next day. Lisa was semi-trained by him as she wore a short dress and high heels. He chastised her for being late to work and refuse to hear about the traffic jam from a multicar accident. Before Weise had her blow him, her boss spanked her hard, leaving marks on her ass. When he did get around to playing around the world with her again, she was very compliant and responsive. Once again, she was enjoying it.

By the fifth video, they seemed in tune with each other. Lisa pulled all the stops on her blowjob techniques and complimented him on the size of his cock. He asked her the obligatory question about it being bigger than mine, and she responded by saying, "much bigger," and that she liked his more. I had enough.

It was not enough that she had surrendered to her basic urges and was enjoying the fucking while depriving me of it for five fucken years. But she was demeaning and insulting me. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

I skipped other videos of them until the day before my daughter's second surgery. Weise used her distraction to punish her. After the harsh spanking that was almost a beating, my wife became enthusiastic again. She still responded to him, but I never saw her "I'm cumming" face during that whole video. Nor did I see it on the video after the second surgery. This time, he did not even bother with a spanking. Weise went on to an open beating with his belt. I almost cried from the sense of shame that I had not been there to protect her.

It disgusted me that he had been so callous with a woman whose child was fighting for her life again. When he fucked her ass, he was harsher, and Lisa screamed in pain. Erich laughed, telling her the room was soundproofed. She was crying and begged him to use more lube. When he saw blood on his shaft, he squirted some lube where their bodies joined and told her to stop being a baby. That a good office whore would just take it.

In fact, that was his favorite phrase when fucking her. "Just take it."

I felt sorry for her and myself as well when I remembered her enjoyment of the sex before and after that day. Maybe before she knew what a shit Weise was. But how after? How had she let this piece of garbage dominate her physically... and emotionally? Was she? In... love with him? Not just now, but back then. As early as the time of our girl's second surgery? I could understand that she was doing it to save us from ruin and for our girl to have the surgery that eventually saved her. But... this? Not this! Fuck! FUCK!

I saw it in subsequent videos I forced myself to watch. Lisa seemed giddy when arriving in her boss's room, relishing kneeling before him and calling him Sir in just about every sentence. Yes Sir, what is your pleasure, Sir? Did you enjoy my mouth, Sir? And the way she looked at him when they fucked facing each other. The way she responded to him.

I asked myself how far she had let herself go with this man. How much control had she allowed him to have? It hit me then. The sex had to have been so good, so much better than with me, that she stopped letting me fuck her. In her mind, Erich fuckin Weise was her man, and I was but... but what? I never gave in and never said to her she had permission to fuck him. I was not her cuckold.

But many people attach the tag to any man whose wife has cheated. She betrays him, yet the fault and shame is his. Erich and Lisa had openly demeaned me early on. And in playing some other videos, I heard him and then her do so again. The worse part was hearing her say that hellish word about me.

Then there were the other men. To confirm that the videos with other men's names were of her with them, I browsed through them. She had been tasked to fuck clients to be, current clients, and even some men that had nothing to do with her company.

Three men who screwed her together were gulf buddies of Erich. He had promised them with a chance to make his office slut airtight. Before that, Lisa enthusiastically blew all three and then let them take turns in the dance of filling all her holes. Weise first watched, laughed with his gold buddies, and left. He returned in the end and made her blow him before he fucked her shooting a load in her already defiled and dripping pussy.

And there were others. Black men. Tall and short men. Hispanic, Japanese, and European businesspeople. I did a count, and there had been 58 different names of men other than Erich fuckin Weise involved. The fucker had turned my wife into the company whore!

I decided I had enough and turned the laptop off. What I had seen was sexual and porn-like. Yet the thought that it was my wife and how she had been enjoying her defilement by her pig of a boss sickened me. Finally, the videos of her gang-fucked by multiple men showed me that she had changed into a different person and willingly so.

123456...8