A Wife's Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You probably think that even with you and I getting a divorce, which we will, that you walk away with most stock in BCE Systems and will keep your position. That is not exactly true. Remember some years ago when you took the company public to raise growth capital?"

Erich was silent by this point. He was probably wondering where this conversation was going. And to be honest, so was I.

"Well, when you did, you held the majority stock, still giving you control. But my family bought out the rest. Since my family ceded you BCE effective the day you and I married, that makes half of your stock, MY stock. Now, I know I stand to lose a lot to you when our assets are added up. But you will no longer own BCE and will no longer be its CEO.

"So, you are probably wondering what is going on here. Why a bedroom, why my lover is here, and why you are naked. Well, I like fucking in bedrooms. Only I don't fuck people's spouses in their home when the said spouse is at work. Nor do I take a parent whose child is dying and make them be my sex slave. Nor would I ever THINK of paying the doctor not to do the surgery as you threatened Dave's wife!

"What kind of sick bastard does that? But since you like sex so much, let's see how you like the man whose wife you fucked screwing me. Which he already has, by the way, and it was great."

Erich's eyes went wild again as he moaned, trying to say, you know: Shit assholes say to excuse what they did or to lash out. But Kathy just laughed at him and, in a fast move, slapped his exposed balls. It even surprised me.

"Dave, can you please stand right here for Erich and me? I think he wants to watch."

By now, you guessed what her plan was, and so did I. What followed next was revenge sex porn at its finest. Kathy and I did everything sexual we could think of in front of the irate Erich Weise. From his position at the foot of the bed, he had a ringside seat to the action.

Kathy played with my balls and shaft while staring at her husband's angry eyes. She even made yummy sounds as she licked my cock and taunted him. And when she took my head in her mouth, she sucked it noisily.

"So big and so yummy. I love the precum," Kathy continued with her taunts.

When he moved his head to look elsewhere, his wife slapped him. I mean bitch-slapped him and left a red mark on the side of his fair Austrian face.

After a while, Kathy got into the sex and ignored him. So did I, to tell you the truth. Kathy is probably the best fuck I ever had. Not just that she is beautiful, but her enthusiasm and responses make the whole experience mind-blowing.

He tried looking away for a while as we no longer were close to him, but then his curiosity got the best of him. I caught him staring at us, but as soon as he saw I did, he tried looking away.

"He was staring," I whispered to her.

"Is he hard?" she whispered back.

"Not yet," I replied after a quick look.

"Let me know when he is," she whispered again. Then raising her tone of voice, she spoke for all of us to hear. "Oh yeah, fuck me... stick that cock deep in me..."

I was trying to fuck her harder and try not to be obvious when I saw that the mirror showed his reflection. Not having to view him directly, I gave Kathy my all. And it was no act. I wanted him to see and feel what I had felt when I saw videos of him taking my wife.

And then I saw it. Erich's cock twitched and began raising from on top of his leg. It's hard to miss a nine-inch dick getting hard. The bastard was getting off on watching us fuck.

"He is getting hard," I said in her ear.

"Let me know when he is all the way up."

It didn't take long. The next time I gazed at Erich's reflection in the mirror, he was fully erect, pulsing and straining up from his seat. His eyes fixated on us as Kathy spread her legs wider and arched up to meet my thrusts. By then, she was aroused and quite wet. Enough so that her lubrication made squelching sounds each time I thrust in her. I could just imagine the view her husband had of the show.

"Dave, let me get on top."

We uncoupled, and I was soon on my back as she sat on me reverse cowgirl style. Her body hid my view of her face and his, but the mirror showed plenty. Kathy inserted my cock in her and began rocking up and down while staring at her husband's eyes. Erich was no longer looking away. His hard pulsing cock said all that needed to be said. He was aroused watching his wife fucked by another man and was not bothering to cover up.

"You like looking at me... at us, Erich. Don't you?"

I heard a noise he made that sounded like a whimper. But he kept looking.

"You love watching another man's dick in my pussy?"

Erich's eyes bulged as he stared down at her riding me and then back up at his wife.

"When Dave is ready, I am going to have him cum inside me. You want to see that don't you?"

I could tell he was fighting not to respond, his eyes closed for a few seconds, and then he nodded to his wife in acknowledgment.

"You know Erich," she hissed at him. "He is better than you. Better than you ever were with me. And I will tell you why. You are so full of yourself thinking your big dick defines your lover abilities that you don't bother doing much else. And when I did let you fuck me, you prodded me with that thing until you hurt me.

"Dave is the perfect lover for me. Just the right size. Seven inches is not small by any standard. But you know what makes him better? He fucks me well but never abuses me. I plan to fuck him for as long as he lets me.

"And I'll make you watch..."

In that instant, Erich tensed, grunted and his cock pulsed as a wad of semen shot up in the air and plashed on him. Soon followed by more that now just dribbled down his cock to his balls.

Kathy just laughed. I tapped her ass to let her know I wanted to get up, which she obliged my moving off me. I just couldn't help myself in that instant. Standing, I moved to Erich's side and leaned in to stare at him. he pulled back in fear but stopped when he saw me smile.

"You are disgusting," I said, shaking my head with a smirk. "But you can't help yourself, can you? Mr. Cuckold."

For some reason, I wanted him to respond and unlatched his bag gag.

"I'm not a cuckold," he protested. "You forced me into this."

"You should be the last to claim victimhood on forcing people, Erich," I spat back at him. "You are a despicable human being. And not because you got off watching me fuck your wife. Other people do that, but they are not shit like you."

There is a funny thing I have noticed about scum like him. Given the opportunity to bully and use people, they take it. Many men are big, have power, and yet chose not to abuse it. But guys like Erich, they just can't resist.

And just like bullies in the schoolyard, when confronted, they wilt and back off like the cowards they are. Something I decided to test by undoing his bindings.

"What are you doing?" Kathy said, sitting up.

"Erich," I said, staring at him menacingly. "You sit there like a good boy and watch me fuck your wife. You can beat off if you want or get up to go to the bathroom. But until we are done, you will sit there and watch."

I turned back as he began to rise.

"If you even think of coming at me, I will beat the living shit out of you. Stop eyeballing me before I beat the shit out of you just for the fuck of it."

If you have ever seen one of these fuckers crumble like the cowards they genuinely are, it is priceless. When he returned from the bathroom, I was fucking Kathy on her knees facing the chair he went back to. Both Kathy and I were looking at him as we fucked until even that became boring. Enjoying each other was more fun.

I never noticed when he started playing with himself, but I saw him doing it in the mirror reflection and couldn't help but smirk while laughing inwardly. After that, I didn't bother with him. It was like he no longer existed.

I never looked down at him for having cuckold tendencies. Other men have those proclivities. Erich may have been born with a bigger dick, but he was a small man. Small character, if he had any at all.

***

Epilogue

My biggest concern in divorcing my wife Lisa was the kids. I didn't want them to lose their mother, but she and I could not live together. Our association as husband and wife had ceased long ago. Now we were only cohabitating; kind of how we had for the last five years.

Still, the kids were young. With Kyle at ten and Amber eight, they were still at a tender part of their life. I wondered how they would handle it and what mark it would leave on them. Then one day, when I was making breakfast for them, they made me realize how wrong I was to worry about them.

"So, where's mom this time?" Amber asked.

"Not with us, that's for sure," Kyle replied.

I kept quiet.

"Jenny Kirby at school said her mom has a boyfriend."

"Isn't she married?" Kyle asked.

"That doesn't stop her," Amber said. "Dad, do all mommies have boyfriends when they are married?"

Before I could respond, Kyle spoke up.

"Dad, you know mom has a boyfriend, right?"

"What makes you say that? I asked.

"Think about it, dad. She is never here, and even after we won the lottery, she kept working at that job. She didn't have to. And even after she left that company, she still spends most of her time away from us."

I looked at both of them, noticing they were waiting for a response from me.

"If she and I divorced, and you only saw her on weekends, will you two be OK with that?"

"We hardly see her now," Amber replied, looking back down at her food.

Kyle nodded as he listen to his sister. He just watched as Amber came and sat on my lap.

"I would be fine with it, dad," he finally said.

I had her served divorce papers that week. She signed them and moved out by the end of the week after. We helped her move into a condo not far from us. It was on the way home from school, and the kids could walk there if they wanted to. Life for me and the kids continued. Only somewhat differently.

Lisa did not fight me on child custody or the divorce. She had half the lottery winnings and half of our assets, including our old house that I put up for sale. No way was I ever sleeping in that bedroom again. Not after Erich Weise had cum in there and in her. We bought another house one street over that was a fresh start for us.

I saw Lisa from time to time at kid's events from a distance. She kept her distance from me and I from her. Our only communication was about things involving the kids she had to know and vice versa. Eventually, the kids told me that she was dating. I scoffed at that, as she had been fucking for the entire time of those five years. I could not imagine Lisa remaining celibate.

As for why she was dating, it became apparent after I found out that Erich had been fired from BCE Systems and moved back to Europe to live off his family fortune since he was the only surviving son. His sister ran everything, leaving him time to chase married women or whatever else he chose to do.

Lisa had asked him to move to Europe with her, but apparently, the thrill was gone. She had gone to visit him, and his apartment had been vacated the day before. So much for that.

So, Lisa went on with her life and I with mine.

You may ask why I was easy on her; why I didn't have her sold to African slave traders or sold to a pimp to work the streets of Philly. Why didn't I give her the Saddletramp treatment? One reason: in her own fucked up way, Lisa took one for the team and saved our daughter's life. Nothing else.

***

So... Kathy. Kathy Sanchez as she was now back to using her family last name.

I can't explain why, but this woman and I had developed a strange yet comfortable relationship. Neither of us mentioned exclusivity or commitment. Yet she moved to our area permanently. She spent all her evenings with the kids and me. Even with her retaining the mansion and all her rich friends, she chose us over them. I never asked her to. It just happened.

She and I had just flown back from Montreal on her private jet. We had gone for the weekend while Lisa had her time with the kids. We said our goodbyes kissing openly when her limo dropped me off. An hour later, the doorbell rang. I opened the door to find Kathy standing there with two pieces of luggage on the porch. A van I knew with her two guards was parked by the curb.

"Dave," she asked, "Can I stay with you guys for a few days?"

She is still living with us two years later. All I can say is that we are comfortable with each other. We are an unlikely and unmarried couple. All her life, she had never gone without material things. But she had never had one thing: the closeness of a family.

She had nannies and been sent to boarding school and then college. Her parents loved her in their own way but never gave her what she needed, their time. Their schedule was always taken with business meetings, parties, and trips. Funny how everyone thinks Hispanic families are big on the "family" part. Not hers.

So, at over forty, Kathy Sanchez found what she had missed in life. And I found someone I felt comfortable with. We had no marriage to bind us, but as time passed, we found in each other that special someone most dream of and never find.

I'll tell you how I know. No matter where Kathy and I are. Either on a beach, a restaurant, on the couch, in her jet, or a ballgame, she places her arm around mine and lets her head rest on my shoulder.

I heard this saying long ago: "Wherever you find happiness, hold on to it."

***

An Erich bonus

We ran into Erich in Paris a year ago. He was dining at the same restaurant as we were with some dark-skinned woman with dyed blond hair. He avoided my gaze, but Kathy leaned in as we passed their table and said loud enough to be heard.

"Hi, cuck-boy."

The look on his face... priceless!

A week later, while we were in Rome, there was a news story about Freiherr Erich von Weise. His BMW 8 Series Cabriolet (Convertible to you peasants) was found by the side of a road in Strasburg, empty.

There was speculation that the woman he had been photographed within Paris... was married... to an irate Arab prince. Soon after, a video surfaced of him being sodomized by two masked men. At the beginning of the tape, he was resisting. By the end, he was arching his ass up to meet the thrusts.

Karma.

********

1...345678
  • COMMENTS
75 Comments
KalimaxosKalimaxos5 days agoAuthor

to: WendyTheRed Have you ever heard of "Stockholm Syndrome?"

The psychological stress often makes the captives enamored with the captors.

As a mother, she chose her daughter's life over everything else.

WendyTheRedWendyTheRed5 days ago

In general this isn't a bad story but I have one massive problem with it. Lisa's boss literally threatened her daughter's life. Not only did he make the money for the operation conditional on sex with him but if she didn't do it, he threatened to pay off the surgeon so that she couldn't have the lifesaving operation even if they found the money elsewhere.

And then over time Lisa becomes so enamoured with him she loses all love for her husband and cuts off his sex because she devotes herself to her boss. The same man who literally threatened her daughter's life. That part makes Lisa unforgivable and also makes no sense. If she did it all for her daughter, then why did she fall deeper into his clutches and become so enamoured with the man? As a mother she should never have forgiven the threat to her daughter's life.

StruckwrongStruckwrong9 days ago

It would have been cool to see Lisas thoughts about her disengagement from Erich.

MC showed a lot more pizzazz than one would expect for someone who stayed pacified for five years

usaretusaret16 days ago

Karma is often slow, but always sure.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Separate Vacations Keeping running shoes under the bed.in Loving Wives
Rebirth Her betrayal destroyed him, but she kept one last secret.in Loving Wives
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
Let Go CEO wife fires husband. What follows is the aftermath.in Loving Wives
More Stories