A Wife's Compromise

Story Info
A wife's compromise is everything to her husband.
2.9k words
3.2
9.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lie in bed watching some reality TV show. She's buried in her comforter while I'm covered with a thin sheet because I sleep hot. She rolls over and lays her head on my shoulder and puts her leg across mine. I really like when she does this. Something about it makes me feel loved. I can feel the warmth of her body as it presses into mine. I fight the urge to let my mind wander into that sensual daydream and focus on the TV. She moves to get comfortable and places her hand on my stomach. The touch of her hand makes my heart start thumping. The bulge under my sheet starts to swell despite my best efforts to destract myself by focusing on the show. I try to calm down knowing how weak I must look for being so sexually reved up while her mind is on some project or fluffy animal. Ugh, why am I so weak? I close my eyes and focus on my breathing ... embarrassment avoided.

The show isn't bad, but it isn't good enough to keep my mind from wandering back to that place of lust. My hand is on her back and I can feel how soft she is. I just want to grab and squeeze her, but I know that will only make her upset. She says it makes her feel fat when I do this. If she only knew how much I loved her body, she would never feel self conscious around me.

I let my fingers explore knowing it will only make me want her more. I reach for her arm craving the feel of her skin. It's perfect as usual. Sometimes I wish I could just cuddle up with her, both of us completely naked. We don't even need to have sex. I just want to feel her bare skin all over mine.

I lift my hand to her ear and my fingers immediately go to that little bump on the outer ridge. I don't know why but this little bump takes always me back to when we were dating. I don't care what she says, her ears are perfect. I would be sad if they were any different. I swipe the stray hairs behind her ear and I feel the soft tiny hairs on her earlobe.

She shifts her weight so I drop my hand to her back, assuming I'm bugging her. She settles into a comfortable position. My hand naturally falls right at her waist so it's always a conscious decision to not let my hands dip into her wasteband. I've learned that is not ok. I let out a sigh and decide to just rest my hand on her hip and try to get back into watching the nonsense on tv. I realize there's no use in trying this show just isnt good enough to keep my attention. Why do I keep finding myself in this situation? Probably because almost all instances where we are intimate originate from us watching TV snuggled up in bed. I've been unintentionally conditioned to think about sex when this is happening. I know the chances are slim but I feel like a man with a scratcher, this might be my lucky day.

Her arm reaches over my chest and picks up the remote. The show pauses and she rolls over on to her back. "You are hoping I have sex with you tonight, aren't you?"

"... wah .. I mean uh .... I .. if you want to. Yeah." Smooth as usual.

"If you want me, man up and just say so!"

Me: "..."

"I'm starting to think you will never get that whole submissive nonsense out of your head."

"...I'm sorry. I ..."

She cuts in "... which is why I think I've come up with a good compromise."

Wait, what?! There's no way I heard that correctly. She's known this is what I've wanted since we were dating and every time I get up the courage to talk about it, she would shut it down. Is she messing with me? I suddenly realize I'm staring at her with a blank look on my face.

"... calm down, I'm not going to be dressing up in leather and whipping you."

"Oh I wasn't ..."

She cuts in again "you want me to play this game of make-believe with you, and I want to relax without feeling like I have to put out or you'll act like a scared little hurt puppy. So here's what's going to happen. If you are horny, you can ask for permission to cum. If I approve, I'll set the terms and decide on my level of participation." Her mouth twists to a smirk as she notices the cloth of my pants flex with excitement.

I nervously do a quick waste band tuck and try to pretend like nothing happened. "Really?! Ok!" Shit, just play it cool "that sounds like a fair compromise."

She roles her eyes and turns away from me. "I figured you'd like my idea." -click- the show starts back up and she's no longer looking at me.

I try to read the side of her face for a sign of what to do next. She's already lost in the show. Does this mean she doesn't want to have sex? She sort of smiled when she noticed my excitement, so I think she might be up for it. Maybe she's testing me. I can't believe she is willing to do this for me! Ok, I need to play this smart. If I screw this up, she may never give it another chance.

I take a deep breath and try to sound confident "so you wanna have sex then?"

-click- the show pauses and turns to look at me "What?"

"I asked if you uh wanted to have sex ... with me."

"Not really." -click- unpaused.

Ouch! I really read that one wrong. She usually let's me down a softer than that. I don't want to annoy her further so I lay back and look at the TV while I sort out what just happened. Is she just toying with me? She doesn't seem to be playing around. I replay the conversation in my head. She said if I want sex, I need to ask her. Right? I did that .... I guess she just isn't in the mood.

I act like I'm watching the show, but in reality I'm just waiting for it to end. I'm still worked up so decide to just wait for her to go to sleep so I can rub one out. After a few minutes, the episode ends and she turns off the TV.

"Night" She mumbles as she turns her back to me.

"... night" I mumble back as I role over and wait for her to drift off.

I start flipping through my collection of sexy selfies she's sent me over the years. Might as well get a head start while I wait. I settle on a picture of her sitting on a chair wearing nothing but a lacey black thong. Her hands are on her breasts, legs spread wide open. Instinctively, I push my hand down the front of my pants and start rubbing. I zoom in and imagine how her skin would feel on my tongue. I trace the lines with my eyes and imagine how every inch of her would taste. I'm probably the only guy that feels this way, but I love that crease where the bottom of the ass cheek meets the leg. I salivate over the thought of feeling her skin on both sides of my tongue as I move along that crease. I imagine it getting warmer as I move inward.
A deep breath draws my attention and I look back and see she's already asleep. I quietly grab some lube out from my nightstand and squirt some on my hand before pushing it into my shorts. I close my eyes and imagine pulling her panties to the side, getting my first look. I waste no time getting to work. I love how she feels on my tongue. The heat, the softness, every little slippery fold makes me want more. I spread her wide exposing her clit. My mouth begins to water as I ...

The light flips on. "What's this?"

I drop my phone and turn back to see my wife looking sternly at me.

I grab a tissue and start wiping the lube off my hand. "Shit! Sorry, I thought you were asleep."

".. and so you thought I wouldn't care if you broke our agreement?"

"Wait, but you said ... I asked if you wanted to have sex and you said no." I explain in a panic.

"No, if you remember, I said you needed to ask for permission if you wanted to cum. There was no mention of sex."

"But I ..." My heart sank as I realized she was right. "I'm sorry ... you're right. Please give me another chance."

She looks down to see a black lacey thong on my phone. "Is that me on your phone?"

"Yes! Of course!" I grab my phone and zoom out. "I only look at pictures of you when I do this."
Her stoic face softens into a puzzled look. "So you jerk off to my panties?"

An unsolicited random memory of me masturbating while smelling her panties pops into my head. My face heats up. "Of course not.. I was imagining ... I was licking you...down there."

"... I thought guys watched porn with some ditzy bimbo gagging on a foot long cock. What are you pretending is happening to your weiner while you go down on me?"

"I don't know. I just ... I guess I'm not thinking about that. I'm just focused on ... look, I'm sorry. Can we just go to sleep and act like ..."

"No, I want to know what you were focused on. Don't you want to finish you're little playtime?" She cuts in.

I squint my eyes as if it will help me read her mind. "I mean, I'd like to..."

"So why don't you ask?"

I'm cautiously excited. I was burned last time but it's worth a shot. "May I please cum?"

"Show me what you were focused on while you were playing with yourself."

I slowly pick up my phone to show her the picture as she swats it out of my hand. "I know what my pussy looks like!" She pauses and flashes me a wicked smile. "Show me With your mouth."

The moment of shock passes quickly and I shoot across the bed, eagerly pulling her sweatpants down along with her panties. She's already wet! I resist the urge to go straight for her pussy and instead take it slow, start at her knee, and kiss my way in. I close my eyes and feel my cheek slide across her Smooth inner thigh. I take my time and really soak in the experience. I'm yanked from my trance by the feeling of a hand on the back of my head pulling me in. "I don't have all night."

My arm slips and I fall face first into heaven. Instinctively my tongue gets to work. I'm determined to taste everything she has graciously offered me. I reach my hand up to spread her lips exposing her clit. I swirl my tongue around her before inhaling deep. A subdued moan and arched back makes me melt. My thirsty lips wrap around her clit as I suck deeply. My tongue explores her clit as she squirms. I release and move lower. I circle her opening a couple times before attempting to move to another. I'm delighted to see her pull her legs up giving me better access. I greedly accept this gift she's presented to me. I've never been able to tell if she enjoys this, but tonight there's no question.

A tug on my hair let's me know it's time to move on so I get back to work on her clit as I slide my fingers inside of her. "Harder" she demands as I feel her thighs on both sides of my face. I do as I'm told and plunge my fingers deep inside of her as I hungrily devour her. Her moans get louder until I hear "I'm cummi..". The scream is silent as her thighs cover my ears as she tightly squeezes my head between them. My jaw is unable to close and my eyes feel like they might pop out of my skull. But nothing will stop me from giving her what she rightly deserves.

I slow my tempo as she relaxes her grip on me. I'm left lying my head on her inner thigh with her juices covering my face. This is my heaven.

"Gooood boy." She says as she reaches down patting my head.

Woah! Electricity shoots from my face to my fingertips. I've heard about how big those two little words can be, but the feeling of hearing it for the first time is indescribable! I respond in the only way I can think of. I nuzzle my face into her thigh and let the feeling run through me. I'm the luckiest man alive!

"I'm thirsty" She says.

"Ok" I bounce up and run to the kitchen to fetch her a drink. I can't wait to see what she has in store for me when I return. I grab a cold water bottle from the fridge and scurry back to the bedroom. She's gone. I look across the room and see she's in the bathroom. I put her water bottle on her nightstand and excitedly jump into bed hoping to see her to emerge wearing something black and shiny. Maybe she spent some time shopping for lingerie. As time passes, I add accessories like a riding crop, blindfold, etc. The anticipation keeps building as I continue to daydream.

the bathroom door opens and my wife steps out wearing ... sweats. My heart sinks as makes her way to bed while typing a message on her phone as. I patiently wait for her to finish typing so we can pick up where we left off.

Once she finishes typing she looks over at me and smiles, kisses me on the forehead, says goodnight, and rolls over.

What just happened? She smiled at me so I don't think she's mad. Wait! Maybe I need to ask again. "May I cum now? Please?"

She drops her phone, sighs, and rolls back over to face me. "I'm tired, but I can give you a handie I guess. Scoot over so I don't have to reach. She spits I her palm and lays it down next to me.

I'm a little disappointed but I'll take what I can get. I move so my junk is near her hand. She reaches over and puts her hand around it and starts stroking. She picks up her phone with her other hand and starts scrolling. She obviously isn't into this so I make the best best of it by thrusting into her hand. After about about minute her stroking has slowed to a stop. "You're taking too long and I need my other hand to type. Go ahead and finish yourself off."

"I was kinda hoping you could .... help me." I mumble.

"Ugh, fine. Make it quick!" She pulls her pants down and rolls onto her side. I bashfully slide closer and position myself to stick it in when she elbows me. "What are you doing? I didn't say you could have sex with me." I stare at her in confusion. "I'm letting you look at my ass while you diddle yourself. You better hurry because the sweats go back up in 30 seconds." With that, she turns her focus back to her phone.

I just sit there with my head spinning. Is she serious? Does she really expect me to do that? What if ... suddenly I realize I'm on the clock. I reach down and quickly start rubbing. I look down to see her beautiful behind and a surge of pleasure shoots through me. I'm so weak I could very well cum from looking at her ass. I spit on my hand to lube things up knowing I'm running out of time. I feel the pressure building and I know I'm moments away from an orgasm. I go to reach for a tissue just as she reaches down to pull her pants up. I pause to get one last look before she covers up. The sweats slide up to meet the bottom of her cheeks and the jiggle is too much to handle. I grab the tissue and catch my mess just in time. I finish pumping the last drops and collapse onto the bed.

"You better not have gotten any of that on me. If you did I'm going to make you lick it up." She cautions me.

"I got it all. I think." I exhaustedly say.

"Go clean up. I'm going to sleep. Oh, and you're welcome." She says with a smile.

"Thank you" I say as I walk to the bathroom. Here I am washing cum off my hands from jerking off to my wife's butt because she was too worn out from me going down on her. And I can't stop smiling.