Halloween Kills, Jared's Night

Story Info
Gf uses black dick to cuckold her bf during movie night.
4.5k words
4.19
45.5k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love the series, "Halloween" with Michael Myers. The new movie, "Halloween Kills" just dropped on Peacock and nothing was going to stop me from seeing it. I wanted to have a Halloween movie night where everyone gets dressed up in costumes and watches the new "Halloween Kills" movie. My girlfriend, Steph, lives with me so she will definitely want to participate.

A little backstory...

Steph and I are both 22. We have been dating since high school and were the first, and only ones to ever have sex with each-other. I guess I should introduce myself, my name is Jared. I am your average 5'7" man with decent looks and a solid career. I am very shy so I don't really have any friends I can open up to or hangout with. Steph has always been my rock and as far as I knew, I was her rock as well. Steph is absolutely stunning. She has mousey brown hair, as straight as a violin string, that drapes down her mid back. She has an average waist but her ass has curves you need a turn signal for. Steph's pussy is plump with big lips. A personal favorite part of mine is the heart shaped pubic hair above her clit that she trimmed up a few weeks ago. Steph's face reminded me of Winter Jade and her body reminds me of Kyler Quinn. Both of which are my favorite porn stars because, yes, I am addicted to porn. I can't stop watching the stuff but I have seen that it affects Steph. We haven't had sex in the past 3 weeks because I have a hard time getting an erection. Even when I am hard, my thin 5" dick isn't giving Steph much pleasure.

Ever since we first had sex when we were 19, Steph would always be asking me to go 'deeper' and it would just be so difficult for me to stay hard from the disappointment of not satisfying her. Every night we go to bed, Steph is in the bathroom masturbating to porn on her phone. I know this because I snooped one night and was listening to her moan behind the door. One time when she finished, I pretended I had to go to the bathroom. When I went inside, there was such a strong smell of Steph's cum. I looked over to the shower curtain in front of the toilet and noticed drying white spots all over the bottom half. Steph has an incredibly wet pussy that splashes white cum when she has an orgasm. It's very messy but I really find it sexy!

Alright, back to the story....

I called up my friend Derek and told him about the movie night and halloween costume idea.

Derek responded, "Hey man I would love to come and hangout, but I promised my friend Angel that we would get drinks that night."

"Angel? You mean that tall black kid in our Art History class? Why are you hanging out with him?" I asked, a bit jealous.

"Come on dude he isn't that bad. You would come to find out he's a pretty cool guy, IF you would EVER come out and drink with us! Why can't Angel and I get some drinks and then we come over and watch the movie with you guys?" Derek said with a tone of desperation..

"Dude, all he ever talks about is banging all the girls at school and how he has a huge dick. I even heard the girls talk about how his dick twitches and spasms and shoots loads of cum when he orgasms. He even brags about his cum tasting sweet and not salty. Then one of the slutty girls in our class agreed and brought up how her entire mouth was full by the time he was done cumming into it. I DEFINITELY do NOT want this guy around Steph, Derek!"

Derek let out a sigh, " Come one man, can you just trust me this one time? We will still have a good time."

Derek's words were getting to me and I didn't want to seem like a dick. I relented and allowed Angel to come along. What's the worst that could happen?

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

The night of the movie was finally here. It was about 9pm and I was waiting for Derek and Angel to show up. I was dressed up as my favorite anime character, Luffy, from One Piece. I didn't know what Steph was wearing until I saw her walk out of our room. She was dressed up as Zero Suit Samus, from the video game "Metroid".

For those who don't know what Zero Suit Samus is, picture a skin tight, vibrant blue jumpsuit which accentuates all the curves on Steph's body. She was so sexy that I was getting really hard. Steph noticed my erection in my baggy shorts and got a disgusted look on her face.

"Oh what, you can finally get hard now when we have guests coming?" Steph said with disdain in her voice and frowned down to her feet.

"No, no! Steph I am sorry, but you do look incredible. I don't know why I am getting hard now. Especially with the bad timing!" And I really didn't. Steph has tried all things to get us to have sex but they would never work. She even tried doing cosplay in the past. This...this was something different. There was a weird energy in the air that I was feeling.

"Jared it has been 3 weeks since we 'attempted' sex. I can't even get myself off anymore and I have all this built up tension. Why can't you be normal like all other guys? You were never like this a couple years ago. I want to enjoy the movie tonight but we will be talking about this tomorrow. And I know you are going to hate me for saying this, but since we don't have sex, I have been off the pill. So whenever you decide to 'be in the mood' I have some extra small condoms inside our bedside table."

With my jaw agape and almost perfect comedic timing with Steph's last words, a loud knock sounds at the door. Steph struts past me and doesn't even look at me.

"Oh hi Derek, long time no see!" Steph leans in for a hug and Derek slightly tumbles over, he was very intoxicated. Derek was wearing a Darth Maul, from Star Wars, outfit and had his face painted (poorly) like Darth Maul's. I thought they were only getting a couple drinks, not shitfaced!

"Oh, uhh, wow, uhh, hi Steph!" Derek is stumbling over all his words and can barely stand.

"And you must be Angel. Are you going to be my angel?" Steph giggles and struts away from the door towards our living room. Derek comes stumbling in and behind him is Angel. Angel towered behind Derek and was dressed up as....Michael Myers! I was so jealous because his huge stature and incredible costume looked really good. I know Steph liked it because of her flirty little thing she does when she is getting horny. I know she likes interracial porn from looking at her browser history too. So having Angel around must be a real treat. Oh whoopee!

We get ourselves situated in the living room. I have an impressive 95" flat screen with a two seater couch and two big reclining chairs. It's the perfect movie spot. I load up the movie and sit on my 'special' reclining chair. Derek and Angel take the couch, and Steph sits on the other recliner next to me. After a bit of chatter we start the movie. The movie is awesome and everyone seemed to be enjoying it. Angel kept making comments to Steph throughout the movie and even commented on her body a few times. I was getting really frustrated and mad that Steph wasn't saying anything back to Angel. I knew Angel was shitfaced as well, but he had much more control and swagger than Derek.

About 30 minutes into the movie, Derek makes a gagging sound and runs off to the bathroom. Angel starts laughing and I get up and run off after Derek to see if he is okay. Derek ended up puking in the toilet for 15 minutes. By the time I got back, Steph was sitting on the recliner, facing Angel with her legs spread open. They were having casual conversation but I noticed her pussy was completely outlined in the barely see-through jumpsuit. The jumpsuit was so tight, that you could make out her bright pink pussy lips and heart shaped pubes through the blue dye. There was a white buildup along the sides of her pussy, probably from being turned on by Angel. I was getting sick to my stomach.

Angel must've seen this. I looked over to him sitting on the couch and noticed the front of his costume is entirely buttoned down. I can see a slightly large mass outlined in his costume. It was about 8-9" and THICK. I almost thought he had a weapon in his pants!

"Oh Jared, babe, Angel and I were talking and he said he was getting cold and I was saying how I was getting uncomfortable from sitting so close to the TV. Can I go sit back with Angel so he and I can share the blanket? I don't know if Derek is coming back, so we aren't taking up too much room, right?" Steph giggles and pushes out her pussy to make herself more 'noticeable'. At this point I was tired and just wanted to get back to the movie. I trusted Steph so I told her I didn't care and she hopped over to the couch. The couch was a two seater so her and Angel were not too close, but close enough to share a blanket. I turn my back to them, dim the lights with my Alexa unit, and press play. What happened next was nothing I would ever expect...

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

The room was almost dark, "Halloween Kills" was playing loudly and Jared was completely wrapped up in it. Behind him on the couch was Angel and Jared's girlfriend, Steph. As the movie was playing, Steph 'accidentally' moved her hand and brushed it over what felt like the tip of Angel's dick.

"Oh my god Angel, I am sorry! I didn't mean to do that." Steph whispered hurriedly. She was embarrassed but was impressed by the size of his head. She loved interracial porn. She always wished Jared's dick would be big enough to reach her insides like the big black dicks in the porn she watches.

"Ha, don't worry about it. Not the first time a pretty white girl tried reaching for my registered weapon. You know I am licensed to break backs, if you know what I mean?" Angel said confidently and with a wink.

"I have never actually seen a black dick before, I have only ever been with Jared. I watch a lot of interracial porn, I really like it for some reason. I don't know, it could just be me." Steph giggled and rested her hand on Angel's thigh. Steph was too horny and excited to care about how she was acting with Angel.

Angel got a glint in his eyes and asked, "Hey check this out." Angel slightly pushes back the blanket, undoes two buttons by his crotch on his costume, and pulls out his "weapon"

"Oh god!" Steph quickly covered her mouth because she almost yelled out. Angel's dick was MASSIVE. There were many huge protruding veins and a bulging massive rod running up the back of his dick. It was a dark black color with a lighter colored head.

"Oh my god that is so inappropriate Angel! Jared is sitting right there!" Steph is trying to whisper but is getting louder. The sight of the huge black dick made Steph's animal instincts kick in and her pussy started vibrating.

She felt daring and asked, "Do you mind if I touch it? It doesn't even look real!"

"Ha just wait until it is hard. Go on, grab it. It won't bite, but it does spit." Angel sat back and put his butt up more so that his dick was closer to Steph's face. Steph slowly reached down and grabbed what she could with her tiny hand. She could only fit her hand around half of his shaft. She took her other hand and grabbed it as if she were holding a big loaf of bread. Steph lets go of one hand and starts tracing the veins around Angel's dick. She looked like she was studying it for research. She noticed the veins weren't squishy but really hard! She was getting extremely aroused imagining how that would feel inside her.

"I didn't know a cock could look or feel this way!" Steph's words are changing with her increasing arousal from no sexual relief from the past 3 weeks. Steph starts grabbing Angel's dick again and stroking it slowly.

"Woah there Steph, you don't want to wake it up now do you?" Angel laughed but was getting a bit nervous. He wanted to fuck Steph so bad but didn't want to get caught by Jared. Let alone, he didn't want to mess up with Steph and get her freaked out. But she seemed to be going along with it, so Angel got even cheekier.

"Hey did you know that my cum is super sweet? All the girls tell me it tastes more like vanilla with just a little saltiness."

"That is ridiculous, I cannot believe that. I only ever tasted Jared's cum a few times and it was AWFUL." Steph stuck her tongue out and made an exaggerated gagging noise. The tip of her tongue struck Angel's dick head from it being real close to her face. Steph realized what happened and sat back up quickly. There was a faint sweetness in her mouth but it couldn't possibly be from Angel.

"Hmm, actually, I might have to see about that. It's nothing serious right? It's not like we are cheating or anything." Steph was really nervous because of Jared, but the movie was loud and he was super into it. She could probably be murdered and he wouldn't know.

Derek whispers to Steph, "Okay so what you gotta do is squeeze hard and push up toward my dick head. You'll get enough to do your...'research'."

Steph bit her lip and did as Angel instructed. As she pushed up she noticed a thick glob of cum peeking out of Angel's pee hole. It was so thick it looked like pudding!

"That's good, now go on suck it off. Make sure to get a good amount, so you might have to suck it hard."

Steph bent over and wrapped her lips around his dick head. It was the size of a small orange and could barely fit her lips around it. She prodded her tongue on his hole and hungrily lapped up his cum. Angel started moaning softly and Steph was getting turned on. She was sucking the cum on this big black dick by her boyfriend. The taste of the cum was amazing. It actually was sweet!

Steph got excited and started grabbing and yanking the dick more. She wanted as much as possible. She started to suck really hard on his head. Angel was obviously really enjoying it. He had a full erection now. Steph was so lost in the moment that her drool and spit was running down his massive dick. She used it as lubricant to get more of his delicious cum. She had already had a big mouthful stored up when she pulled her mouth off his dick head and sat back.

"Mmmm that is sweet Angel!" Steph says after she does a dramatic swallow and wipes her mouth.

"Plenty more where that came from baby" Angel grabbed the top of her head and put her mouth on his dick again. This time it was deeper and almost at the back of her throat. Angel held Steph's head in place with one hand and stroked deep and hard with his other hand. Steph tried to gurgle out words but was too enamored with the flavor of Angel's cum. Angel threw the blanket over his lap and Steph's head because the slopping wet sounds were getting loud. Steph's mouth and tongue were numb by the point she felt Angel's dick spasm. It was almost as if the huge and incredible hard pole started bending back and forth quickly. Angel was about to cum and Steph had a moment where she thought of Jared and what she was doing.

All of a sudden Derek comes stumbling back into the room and plops down on the edge of the couch next to Steph's butt. This causes her to scoot over by instinct but making her have a better angle on Angel's dick. Steph's head was laying on Angel's stomach sideways with her mouth far down on his dick. Derek didn't say or notice anything because he was basically sleepwalking from being so drunk and vomiting. None of this stopped Angel from stroking and he whispers down to me, "I hope you're still hungry."

Angel starts to furiously pound away at his dick and then freezes at the top while holding all of his dick skin there. All of a sudden, like a faucet turned on, wave after wave of hot, sweet, thick cum started pouring into Steph's mouth. It was filling up her entire mouth. Angel didn't let go of her head and started stroking again. The cum came out harder. Steph started "chugging" his cum. This went on for at least 12 seconds. At last Steph pulled her red lips off of his dick and had thick strands of cum and saliva running down her face and outfit. She quickly wipes it off and slaps Angel in the chest playfully.

"I didn't know that much was possible! And that was so not fair, I have been aching for an orgasm for so long now and here you are getting off! Well guess what, now it is my turn." Steph gets a big grin on her face. As soon as she is about to act Jared turns around and sees Derek back on the couch.

"Oh shit, when did Derek come back? Are you guys still good?"

"Yeah we are good babe, I don't have any room on the couch though, do you mind if I sit on Angel's lap. There is only 20 min left so I am sure it won't crush Angel's legs." Steph said in a cute voice, almost patronizing.

"Yeah yeah whatever, do what you wish. Just don't let Derek throw up on that couch."

With that, Steph got up and straddled Angel's cock under the blanket. Even through the jumpsuit, she could feel the veins and his huge rod running up the underside of his dick. It lined up perfectly with her pussy. She could get off just rubbing against it! Steph was soaking wet right now and her pussy behind the jumpsuit fabric probably felt like a warm wet cloth. Angel sat back and let Steph do the work. She pulled her legs up, one by one. Both of her legs were on both sides of him on the couch. She had her back facing him so she could 'watch' the movie.

Steph started grinding on Angel's, still, hard dick. The constant rubbing was really getting her off. The cloth between her pussy and his dick was so wet and stretched out that it was almost like it wasn't there. Steph started getting uncomfortable and stood up real quick. She pulled out her jumpsuit on her pussy because it was riding up and giving her some pain. When she sat back down on Angel's lap, she pulled his dick out and had it infront of her pussy pointing up at her face. She could put her head down and open her mouth to suck his dick. That's how big it was compared to her small body!

Steph then pushed out her waist and started grinding against his dick from the front. It looked like she was rubbing her pussy up and down against a big pole. Her pussy was just plump enough to have the lips slightly hug Angel's dick. Steph picked up the pace and pressed Angel's dick harder against her. It felt really amazing and she was getting so wet. She noticed her juice was coming through her suit and onto his dick. Leaving white streaks up and down the length of it.

Steph's leg gets a cramp and she notices her suit is wedged into her again. So she stands back up in front of Angel's dick and reaches down to pull out her suit from her pussy. As she pulled she heard a tear and from her butthole up to the top of her heart shaped pubic hair. Her suit ripped! She could feel the cold air hit her throbbing wet pussy. Angel notices and giggles loudly. Steph is embarrassed and tries keeping the blanket up to cover her crotch. Jared hears commotion and turns around.

"Hey come on guys, will you keep it down. This is the end we only have about 5 minutes before credits. Steph what are you doing? Just sit back down okay?" Jared was annoyed now.

"Okay okay just chill out!" Steph goes to sit back behind Angel's erect dick but Angel has other plans. Before she could fully sit down she feels Angel's dick at her pussy hole and tries to stop. His dick enters her and she lets a third of it go in. With about 3" of his dick inside her Steph lets out a groan of pleasure. Jared turns around again and says, "What the fuck was that??" He noticed Steph was positioned weirdly over Angel.

"Uhh...nothing....nothing babe. Just a back crack that felt so good and deep." She twists her body back and forth, and in doing so, is going up and down on Angel's dick. Jared turns around to the screen and Steph continues.

She starts going up and down but only down to the amount that she originally put in. His dick was so big and her pussy being so unused the past few weeks, it was hard to fit it in. But man did it feel amazing. Her pussy juice was leaking around his dick and pooling around his balls. Angel was so into it and was getting an amazing view. Steph was so driven to get an orgasm and she was so so close. Some kind of twist happened in the film around the time Steph finally was reaching her orgasm. After the twist came Jared turned around all excited.

12