A Wife's Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt so sorry for what I was doing and honestly it was like I was possessed, I had no control over my words or actions. I've never had the urge to be with anyone else but the curiosity, mixed with drinks, attention and feeling of another man's desire for me made me want to feel more of whatever this new feeling was. I knew everything I was doing was wrong but I couldn't stop myself, my mind was screaming to run but my body was begging me to stay and see where this went.

Making the decision for me he guided me to a dark corner of the club covered by some hanging curtains where no one could see us and I did nothing to stop him. He gently placed me up against the wall, stared into my eyes and said "Is this what you want?" My heart was racing and my head was spinning but above all else I could feel the desire in me passing its boiling point and I NEEDED to be touched.

He caressed my cheek with his hand lifting my head and kissed me, slipping his tongue into my mouth, in my mind I resisted but physically I found myself wrapping my arms around his neck and passionately kissing him back. We made out like teenagers, his hands wrapped behind me sliding down my back as he started grabbing and squeezing my ass with his strong firm grip. His other hand took hold of mine and guided it down his chest and stomach to his fully erect dick.

As if I had done it a million times before I slowly started gripping and rubbing his dick outside of his pants. I stared into his eyes as I stroked him and I could feel his dick getting bigger and harder in my hand and after a minute his eyes closed and to my surprised satisfaction I could tell I was getting him close. He grabbed my hand to stop me and interlocked his fingers with mine and with his free hand he moved the front of my dress over and started reaching his hand up my thigh, as if it was a natural reaction I lifted my leg to give him access to my pussy.

In doing so I realized that I had basically soaked your favorite g-string and was dripping wet between my thighs. "You're so wet and your pussy feels so good" he said as he slowly started rubbing the outside of my soft wet pussy taking his time to gently massage my clit and lips. I was getting even wetter and he was getting even harder and my desire to have him inside me was uncontrollable. I put my hand on top of his as he slowly entered his finger inside of me and as he did I closed my eyes and gasped at the feeling of him entering me. I began moaning louder in his ear as he started vigorously fingering my g spot making the sounds of my wet pussy louder than the music playing around us.

As if in a moment of clarity I pulled his hand away and told him "we need to stop". He forced his fingers back into me and kissed me again which felt so good I melted into the pleasure. I weakly tried to push his hand off my pussy again and whispered "we need to stop" in his ear barely loud enough to hear while he continued fingering me and sucking my neck to the point I was almost ready to squirt my cum all over his hand.

As if he knew I was about to cum he swiftly turned me around, my face pressing up on the wall and pushed the bulge of his fully erect dick against my ass, I pressed back into him in a feeble attempt to try to move him away but that only made me feel his hard dick even more. I felt him lower his zipper and lift the back of my dress, at this moment I knew there was no fighting him off and he was taking what we wanted, the thought of that made my pussy drip with anticipation.

He leaned into my ear and whispered "I can feel how bad you want it" as I felt his hot hard dick sliding in between my ass cheeks and the wet slit of my pussy, I moaned "yea?" and he said "are you sure you want me to stop?" In my mind I kept saying stop but the words couldn't or wouldn't form, all I could think about was his hard dick penetrating me and how bad I needed it. I reached back between my legs and stroked his dick against my pussy trying to pull him in but he wouldn't enter me.

I looked back at him confused and with hungry guilt ridden eyes and said "no, I want you to fuck me" he smiled and whispered back "ask nicely" he teasing me and I fell right into it. I no longer had control of myself as I moaned his request "please, I want you to fuck me". I felt so wrong and so guilty for asking another man to do that to me that I just needed it to be done and as the guilt ran over me of needing Chris' dick in me he said "I want you to beg me for it and tell me how bad you need it!" I lifted my leg and rubbed my clit with the head of his dick faster and faster until I could feel an orgasm welling up deep in me. "Please, I'm begging you, I need you to fuck me now" I pleaded as the orgasm came closer.

With that he slid his hard dick in me and started thrusting every inch of it back and forth in me. The pleasure was so intense my body couldn't wait anymore, every thrust of his dick in me sent me into the wildest orgasm ever making me squirt all over his dick, down my legs and onto the floor. The orgasm felt like it lasted an eternity and came in waves so hard I could barely breathe, each time making my body contract and my mouth groan in pleasure. I started to come down from the orgasm high and I could feel his dick throbbing inside me ready to burst. All I wanted was to feel him leave every drop of his cum deep in me but at the last second he pulled out of me and came all over my bare ass.

As I felt his hot cum splash all over my ass and run down my legs the amazing feeling of pleasure faded. I leaned on the wall, the ass you loved so much exposed and covered in another man's cum like the filthy whore I guess I am. I felt him pulling his pants back up and try to touch me again but I just told him "leave me alone here please." He walked away and I covered myself lost in my guilt and anguish over the terrible decision I just made.

I willingly gave another man what has always been only yours. While I would love to blame the alcohol and any other reasons, the truth is I gave into feelings I never felt before and was confused. There is no excuse I can give that would suffice and while I know it hurts you to read this please know I will do anything you say to try to fix this. I will be ready to talk when you are....

Jess

12