All Comments on 'A Wife's Confession'

by Wahlburger619

Sort by:
  • 130 Comments
Cringo31Cringo31over 1 year ago

So where is the rest of the story. She admits she cheated by going into every detail but then there is no part of the husband’s reactions to her betrayal. Can’t rate a partial story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

SUPERB LOW TEST ALPHA-BEATA(FE)MALE STORY... KEEP IT CUMMING.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

I suspect this will be a cuck tale

We’ll see

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope, at this point there’s nothing you can do to make it up.

How would you do that? Offer him sex as a bargaining chip, make his favourite meal? Promise not to do it again?

You cheated, if you get away with it you will be out on girls night every week hoping for the same.

Fucking strange men or more of his friends while he stays and looks after your kids. At least one of your two friends will be your wingman as she helped set this up by taking the sensible one away so you could get some. Husband cannot trust you around her anymore and soon the word will spread as women talk.

But, hey, you love him so that’s okay. Divorce is the best you can expect.

francemanfrancemanover 1 year ago

- Husband: Do you really love me? Are you really ready to do anything to make me feel better?

- Wife: Yes my husband. I love you above all!

- Husband: Then let me go! Sign the papers.

I may not be the best of men, but I think I am a good man. I don't deserve any of this. Outside, I know there is a woman who will be happy to have what I have to offer her and who will respect him. So you really love me, please let me go.

Here is the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After reading that letter Jess husband decided to not divorce her if she agreed to his demands

1) they sign a post nup and if either of them cheats ever again they leave with the clothes on their back and nothing else.

2) he gets 2 free hall passes to use whenever he wants (it would be added into the post up) one for betraying him and another for having the audacity to write about herself having sex with another man on paper.

3) she stop associating with Jen immediately. She ruined their marriage and will face punishment

Not having much choice Jess agreed to his demands and they signed the papers a week later. Jess still gave out hope that he wouldn’t cheat on her but she misjudged how much he was hurt by her confession. One day he came up to her and handed her the ticket. Her heart broke upon seeing that. He went out and had sex with a woman he found at a club. The next morning when he got home she had already left for work, so he left her a note. Detailing all the sexual activities he got up to with this woman. Now Jess could truly understand what she did to her husband.

Her husband also called Jens husband up and told him what Jen did. Understandably upset, Jens husband found her cheating on him and he divorced her. Now her life was ruined just as she had ruined his life. He never truly trusted Jess again and his love for her was much smaller then it was before she cheated.

In conclusion. Everybody in this story lived a much sadder life because of one friends urging and the mcs lack of action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maybe it would make an outline for a story,but this is kind of bloodless. I think the idea of a letter doesn't work as well as playing out the conversations feelings, remorse, but most of all explaining how a faithful never had sex with anyone else before wife just goes out, dances, and easily let's herself get fucked. If there is not more to this story it doesn't work at all. It seems implausible that a few too many drinks sends her down this path; there must be more of a backstory. Otherwise the only explanation is the ineffective "Martian slut ray" excuse.

It could be potentially a good story but this doesn't make it. But keep trying; I'd read a sequel because as presented, this is inexcusable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Talk after devorice papers are filed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, the husbands one of those sick cucks isnt he. One of those pathetic simp men that love to share their wives and will eventually eat the cream pie from her, when she brings it home for him. Why else would she be writing something so devastatingly detailed with such obvious relish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Here we go again. Another slut wife showing very little remorse and expecting forgiveness. And she'll probably get it from another sad simping husband that is infesting this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. Could you have given anymore detail of your disgusting disrespect? Way to shred him to pieces. Who would seriously write something like this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

another slut blames her actions on alcohol..........

70slowhands70slowhandsover 1 year ago

I hope there is a part 2 thanks

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 1 year ago

Hope to hear hubby's reaction. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The confession of a loving but saddened wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't stop writing. You have done well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for the confession, I gave it to my lawyer, you can contact me through him from now on...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dump the bitch

Needs a proper ending.

One where he gets his revenge on the wife and Chris

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

Great first story!!! Please, go on writing soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing of interest, and just repeat of standard plotlines. I hate stories where wives just agree to fuck strangers because they can't stop themselves. This is a childish plotline by authors who lack any real experience with a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Do these authors not realize it pisses the reader off when they don’t finish a story. This is not a cliff hanger ending it’s just not finishing the story. I don’t rate stories where I have to think how it would end.

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980over 1 year ago

Author intended this to be a confessional of infidelity. This was not a cheating wife story, it was a cuckold story (There is a huge difference).

Why would a husband want his wife to be sexy on her "girls night out?" There is a difference between looking nice, and looking sexy. One is having pride in oneself, the other is blatant advertising of a sexual nature.

Why in her confessional was she so descriptive about her time in the bathroom and at the club? Her entire confessional sounded more like a "hotwife" describing her date with another man to her cuckold husband in an attempt to foster an emotional response. (I am not in to cuckolding so I have no idea what those emotional response are)

What the author said, and what he wrote are two different things. If you would have tagged this as a cuckold, I would not have read as that is not my genre. It WAS NOT a confessional.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 1 year ago

Well written, sadly there would seem to be only one possible outcome, unless of course poor old hubby gets off on his wife slutting about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why do first time writers think garbage like this will be well received? Do they not look at all the other stories similar and realize the topic is disliked by most? The next writer to be tossed onto the pile of those to ignore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dear Slut, thanks for your note... goodbye, Maybe Chris or the cocky kid you almost fucked will take you in. Enjoy the STD's you've earned them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Married women(or men) behaving like single people is marital suicide. The occasional stop at a reputable restaurant for time with friends makes sense. But the girls night out is just bullshit.

maxsteelemaxsteeleover 1 year ago

It's the husband stupid fault for making her dress up like that and not expect something like that to happen especially since he didn't take care of her desires. It's also the wife fault for not controlling her desires. You could try counseling, but if you can't control yourself then a divorce might be the best bet.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 1 year ago

As we were making our way to the dance floor I ran into your old friend Chris. I hadn't seen him since he stayed at our apartment a couple years back and the drinks in me may have made me seem a little extra excited to see him.

No real friend would take advantage of an other's wife.

"Jessie! John let you leave the house looking like that?!" Erin said. "He told me I should dress sexy and not like a Sunday school teacher so I thought I would teach him a little lesson.

So it's a lesson you want to teach, how about when he goes out to do the same thing to you?

He gently placed me up against the wall, stared into my eyes and said "Is this what you want?" My heart was racing and my head was spinning but above all else I could feel the desire in me passing its boiling point and I NEEDED to be touched.

Just a stupid question, why didn't you go home to your husband instead?

He leaned into my ear and whispered "I can feel how bad you want it" as I felt his hot hard dick sliding in between my ass cheeks and the wet slit of my pussy, I moaned "yea?" and he said "are you sure you want me to stop?" In my mind I kept saying stop but the words couldn't or wouldn't form, all I could think about was his hard dick penetrating me and how bad I needed it.

I guess you needed it as bad as you needed a divorce.

There is no excuse I can give that would suffice and while I know it hurts you to read this please know I will do anything you say to try to fix this. I will be ready to talk when you are..

How about in nine months after the divorce.

The best advise I could give is, get better friends or you are going to live a very lonely life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing left to say Your a whore/slut. Don't let the door hit you in that skank ass. But no he will pussy up and take the slut back, that's LW

WrickettsWrickettsover 1 year ago

We need the rest

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We must all know where this is going.

Her husband says he arranged for Chris

To go to the club and fuck her, that’s why he told her to dress

Sexily.

Another cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Slut being a slut. Hubby needs to take out the trash…

.

2 **

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

Wasn't much of a story and not sure that a second chapter would help. Unless he is a really weak Cuck, this is not fixable. He was an idiot for encouraging her to dress like a slut, and of course she acted like one.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Well written. Hope there is a second part where there's actual interaction between her and her husband.

In stories like this it's little things that end up making me shake my head. Her husband tells her to show off how sexy she is rather than dressing like she's going to church. Her first response is to be angry? And then she takes it as a challenge to show off exactly how sexy she can be? Why would her husband saying she's sexy provoke an angry response?

How do two married women let their single friend pick the club without their knowledge? If she knew they were going to a meat market I'm guessing she dresses differently regardless of her wanting to angrily challenge her husband's statement that she should dress sexier.

OdiouserOdiouserover 1 year ago

Very encouraging first effort. Nearly error free and exciting. You went well beyond credibility with your theme. A confession letter to her hubby what stresses how deep her orgasms had been does not suggest that she wants to save her marriage. But you growing army of Followers suggests that we will be hearing more from you and I look forward to that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am ready to talk…….to your lawyer

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He should take her hiking and be real sad when she falls down the big embankment! Get rid of the slut, she'll do it again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Again someone who does not know how to finish a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope that’s only part one. No husband reaction or confrontation? 2* until you finish this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So what's the point? This is at best a quarter of a rambling incoherent story.

This should be negative points just for posting a two-page "letter" without any other activities taking place. In school, this would get you an F- grade.

kingvickkingvickover 1 year ago

FINISH the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hopefully he will not wimp out and keep the whore toss her to the gutter she just came out of

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 1 year ago

Okish for a start to a story, but as a stand alone story not so much.

3*

KtYe3XKtYe3Xover 1 year ago

Promising, different start on that topic. Would like to read about his reaction, feelings and thoughts about that letter after he read it.

The confrontation between the two...if it results in reconciliation or a split-up...maybe turning into a revenge situation or open relationship or maybe even a btb-scheme...

I am intriguet to read a lot more

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Hubby encouraged it. She just took it further than probably either one intended or expected. I think they will be OK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So he tells her to dress slutty and go out. Big mistake.

And where is she? She is writing a note, letter, email,????

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I will do anything you say to try to fix this. "

Except she can't fix it. She can't jump into a time machine or the "unfuck me" machine and suddenly be unfucked. There are no do overs. She doesn't even realize all the mental gymnastics and thought process that got her to the point where she mentally thought it OK to let someone else other than her husband to fuck her. The relationship is currently unbalanced. About the only close thing she would be able to do is give him a "hall pass' which would enable him a free nights pass to go out any fuck anyone he wanted to for an evening.

" I will be ready to talk when you are"

What's to talk about? She still doesn't know "why" and any thing she says as an excuse will just be self serving and self pittying.

If she offers the "hall pass" then the husband should either fuck her best friend or worse enemy. Should definitely be some better looking and better built so as to maximize the self image issues for the wife.

Wahlburger619Wahlburger619over 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks to all of you for the feedback and criticism! First time doing this and definitely not a writer by trade so I hope you all get some type of enjoyment out of the story. Working real hard on part 2!

Prince020402Prince020402over 1 year ago

First of all, your writing is superb. Enough emotion but you didn't get carried away. Not every story has to have a nice bow tied around it to be complete. Many famous and critically acclaimed stories,to include movies, leave the reader/ viewer to ponder the outcome on their own.

While you didn't put the word "cuckhold" in your tags you put enough words that told exactly what this story would be and the idiots that come to this site to read solely BTB stories, despite the guidelines laid out the LW category, read and harsh on it anyway. Ignore them and don't let them dissuade you from continued submissions. You're a good writer and this site needs more of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a stupid cunt.

She just provided him with all the evidence he needs now for the coming divorce listing "Infidelity" as the reason.

I wonder if it will be just as exciting going out with Jen in a few months as a single divorced woman getting fucked by randoms as it was to be cheating?

Have fun with all the STDs and one night stands slut.

Good decision writing the letter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
just plain bad

I think I've read something like this at least 100 times - Please don't add a part two.

Try spending your time coming up with a different direction to write about.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Not even 1/2 a story. Dump her, she is remorseless and only feels bad about what she knows she has lost.. Guilty, but that is only after the fact. She just doesn't love him. He needs to dump her and move on. She is unforgivable.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

Yeah, you know what will hurt your husband even more than admitting you slutted out for one of his "friends"? The fact that you told him in excruciating detail how much you wanted it and how much you needed him to fuck you. This wife was writing this letter like her husband was a willing cuckold who couldn't wait for the details. So now he has to get rid of her, make her a most of the time single parent so she can't go whoring around as often as you know she will want to do. As always in these situations the cheap floozy friend influenced a once good wife to be a Hoe so she wouldn't feel so alone in her whorishness. Old tale here on LW unfortunately but you gotta chuck her, if for no other reason than in her description she showed no real remorse not during the telling of it only slightly after. Then the added insult of a note, though it could help in court if he goes that route and doesn't do the preferred ejection plan of just disappearing.

SyzyguySyzyguyover 1 year ago

Thank you for this, it's a nice first story. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Skank Tales, volume 9,832,215 on Liter. All of them awful, but this one worse than most.

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyover 1 year ago
Great story

Totally hot. It's hubby's fault, he knows that women can't be trusted, he should never have dressed her like that unless he wanted to be cucked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can understand stories where, over the course of time, someone falls for someone else when they are in a relationship. It's bad, but It happens. That is why there are so many stories about "work".

But to just meet someone and fuck them is inexcusable! In those situations you can assume it will happen again. This story is one of those. And with their "friend" no less.

NaughtyCaroline68NaughtyCaroline68over 1 year ago

Definitely need to keep the story going, but ended too quickly. You got the first story out of the way

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dear Jess / Slut... Yes, you are a filthy whore. Maybe Chris will take you in and provide for you now that he's fucked you although if I see him first it may be difficult for him to earn a living bound to a wheelchair the rest of his life. Goodbye, John

boneham21boneham21over 1 year ago

DUMP HER CHEATING ASS NOW! YOU BEEN REPLACED BY YOUR BEST FRIEND!

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Dear Jess,

RUN! LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

AND TELL YOUR LOVER TO RUN FASTER!

SaltySurpriseSaltySurpriseover 1 year ago

A really good read it definitely need a second part from the husband point of view and how and if the marriage survives

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was going to rate this higher, but it's only half done with no ending. That's a shame as it was pretty good.

I know I'd be headed to a divorce lawyer's office with her letter as proof that she cheated on him (in her own words written by her). She was using the drinks as a cop out, and to lower her inhibitions. Her meeting up with Chris (husband's friend) just allowed her to carry on. She didn't seem to care that by having sex with Chris or anyone else and that she had hung the horns on her loving husband and made him a cuckold while he was watching THEIR children. I guess she forgot about them while out on the dance floor. Such a good mother, hanging out with a single girl looking to get laid, and another married woman just looking for some fun and a good time and all of them drunk. Don't know if they got it or not, as the story stopped short and unfinished (that really cost you points).

I really hate these kind of stories. So much promise, and then leave you hanging.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

You are out of luck, chica.

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

Well, divorce or not?

Depends on how long they have been together

If they have kids

If she is contrite and shows

No more nights out with the girls

she must sign a post nup not to do itagain or get nothing in the divorce

Depends how much he really loves her and if he can forgive her a one time discretion

They need to go to counseling

She needs her as beaten raw as well

Could go either way depends on how strong their bond is

Chis on the other hand needs a good beatdown

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry mate, but that was terrible. You are trying to hard to be descriptive instead of just telling a story. It's like you are stretching it out, thinking it builds suspence but it just makes it dull. Please try again though. I think the ability is there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First off it's unfinished which is a pet peeve of mine. Secondly, when you do something wrong, no matter how serious, you never write it down. The Police, the Lawyers and your spouse thank you for admitting the errors of your ways in print. Talk about stupid......

SmokeylinkSmokeylinkover 1 year ago

Hope you finish the story.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 1 year ago

Interesting story with a weak ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Get away from the cheaters and start over there are people that are faithful. Talk my ass do you really think that will fix cheating?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If the story were finished, I'd give it a better rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Burn the bitch down. One star ⭐️ for this one.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

Dear Jess,

.

I cannot believe that you're writing me a letter that reads like a half-baked story from some online writing site, versus speaking to my face. After all, something like 80% of communication is non-verbal, and the fact that you offer this to somehow explain your disloyalty actually tells me everything I need to know. I mean, the lurid detail, the reiterating of details that I know as well as you, tells me this 'letter' was intended for a wider audience than just me. It's almost as if you're putting it out there as a statement or, even worse, as entertainment for others beyond our marriage. Worse, you never even addressed me by name in that letter. Perhaps you forgot.

.

You wrote: "I had no control over my words or actions". Indeed, that continues even unto your so-called confession. Thus, you will understand my own 'written communique' coming to you in the force of Petition For The Dissolution of Marriage. And since you're apparently choosing to communicate non-verbally, please refer all interaction with me through my lawyer.

.

Finally, Jess, if you've even got a reason to write another such shitty missive to whatever man will deign to even give you the time of day in the future, at least learn to write, paragraph and punctuate dialogue. Geeze, woman, have you never read a book with dialogue in it before? Can you not use the Internet? This truly reads like some silly, half-assed "erotica" piece. Perhaps that's the greatest insult of all, Jess.

.

Your STBXH,

What's-His-Name

.

PS: Your beautiful, younger sister, Cindy, says 'hello'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As she is willing to do anything her husband asks her for: „please hang yourself!“

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’d be divorced but not everyone would . This guy was a friend of hubby’s also ? He definitely needs to be hurt

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your story was very much a true to life store with just a few changes it was part of my life at one time. I didn't know what I had until I lost it and then my brother took it from me was the last straw for me. I got pictures of the investigation done when I was going to offer her a ring and as the CEO of a 501 C-3 they needed to protect me and the business. It came out when she didn't show up for the Mother's day meal and I got a note saying I was a cheater handed to me by a del. person. I had only thought about doing it and then it had happened once, and being part of a band it was easy to get girls or women if I had wanted to at all, but She wasn't putting out to me and I learned she had been told I was talking on line to other woman and he added his own spin to it and she fell into his trap and used me for money and him for the sex she wasn't giving me for 4 months when I started looking for it outside of the relationship. The part in your story where she wrote it down and told him how and what happened over the night was how I should have handled it with Lana and not just brush it aside and pretend it didn't happen. I got pictures and text messages and copies of phone messages between the two of them for 4 months and i could see how he lead her into his trap and got back at me for sleeping with his GF 35 years ago at a beach party and we played doggie on the beach in the sand. She told her sister, who told my sister and then my little sister found out and it got to Gary when they got married 2 months later when she was with child. What goes around comes a round is more then just a saying in my life it was fact. Pictures of them in and out of a hotel room dinner together, walks in the park hand in hand and into the bushes, it was all over for them in 6 weeks after she dumped me, he moved back to live with is daughter that he thought was mine and Lana moved on to another rich guy that helped her get a new car. And I was the guy that was number 1 in her life or so I thought and sold my home and was going to pay off her home and move in and help her raise her kids. I had to learn that the one time cost me big time, my Lady was a whore, my eyes in the accident where I turned the wheel and ran off the road at 70 and down a hill and into a ditch that shorten my new car by 6 feet, set off the air bag in the wheel, but the side one pushed me side ways into the center of the car and the broken windshield into my face. 4 surgeries on each eye later I can see to drive again play music, but lost the one I loved and will never know if she really loved me or was I just a toy or a pocket book for her? Try writing that story and see if you can win anything with it. I lived it and can't write that well but would love to see her get a copy of it someday. lol Revenge is best served up cold when you don't know it is coming. Johnny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

GET RID OF THE WHORE !!!

TopReviewerTopReviewerover 1 year ago

Well written and extremely sensuous. Thanks for writing. 5 stars.

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefutureover 1 year ago

If my wife wrote a letter like this to me, besides going out to shoot her for boring the crap out me for something so long winded and boring I would most likely have hung myself long before doing so. Mind you it is a good read if you are having trouble to sleep I was almost comatosed before I reached half way through had to skip to page 2 otherwise wouldn't have ever gotten to write this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it. One Christmas eve night my husband allowed me to go to my staff party with my friends. I had a few drinks and met a guy from another company. We started chatting and making jokes. He leaned over and his chest rubbed against my tits. It felt so good and turned me on. Since my marriage for the past 8 years l have never been touched by another man than my husband. My nipples hardened and it was obvious. We moved across to a dark corner of the room and started dancing. Wow, that felt so good when our bodies rubbed against each other. We kissed and he whispered in my ear. We left the party and went to his car. He fucked me in the car. I couldn't find my panties after, so I went back inside without any. After the party my co-workers dropped me home. My husband was still out so I went and took a bath. I got up Christmas morning and went to church with my husband and son. I felt so guilty.

Three weeks later the guy l met at the party came and visited me on work. We talked and he asked me out to have a drink. He told me he was married but he can't resist me. I myself felt a weakness for him. I called my husband and told him I have to work late. After having a couple drinks we went to a hotel room and fucked. It felt better than when I did it with my husband.

I love my husband but every week this guy and I meet and fuck.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Dump the cheating cunt! I really enjoy these anonymous bitches that just have to share their little fantasies with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ah ... no, sorry but we are done. I'll see a lawyer Monday after work. I will pray to the Father (The God of Abraham) to help me to forgive you one day, I hope that day is sooner than later, I'd would like to avoid another bout of depression if possible.

You can have everything, the cash, house, cars and all the doodads one collects over time, the only thing I ask is that you and I have no more contact, this is something I need so if you ever cared about me even as one would care about a platonic friend, please do this for me.

Take care of yourself and be careful.

C**is Ga***ne*

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980over 1 year ago

@prince020402 "While you didn't put the word "cuckhold" in your tags you put enough words that told exactly what this story would be and the idiots that come to this site to read solely BTB stories,"

Not every cheating wife story (which the description and tags portray) is a cuckold story, a BTB story, or a RAAC story. I know there is a huge gap in the LW catagory between the cuckold followers and those that enjoy a cheating wife story.

Just because a wife cheats, doesn't make the husband a cuck. I don't know if you're a cuckold writer as I've never read your stories, but just because someone didn't enjoy the story as they made the husband lean towards a passive cuck, doesn't mean they're an "idiot." I also realize there are a lot of "anons" that don't critique, they attack.

My main critique is that the letter didn't read like it was a confessional. It came off as a "hotwife" trying to get her husband aroused after her date. I don't know if that was the author's intentions or not. If that was his intentioned it should have been tagged as a "cuckold" or "hotwife" story. If more authors would properly tag their stories I believe they'd get higher ratings as they would draw less readers not into certain catagories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done. This story was erotically written in a way that seemed authentic. Jess may have unburdened herself with her confession but possibly ended her marriage. Not sure reading the letter did her husband any good. The ending seemed incomplete; a sequel would be appreciated. Four stars ⭐️ for this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What happens next.

greasedsilvergreasedsilverover 1 year ago

Oh, fuck that shit.

Well, Wahlburger619, you write well enough to get MY hackles up. I'd cut off her head and shit down her neck. Not really, I just wanted to go extreme. You do write effectively, though, I have to admit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Talk to the hand until I hire my attorney. Once a slut...... This wasn't a confession, but outright narcissism. You would never know the children were yours absent a DNA test.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry but sadly no there is nothing that can be done to fix this, I will certainly forgive you (though I'm feeling it could take awhile), please I will pray that you learn from this before you find another relationship. Yes I am sad and utterly heartbroken. But I will always find a way to survive, I'm not a failure, but I know what it's like, I CAN TAKE IT, OR LEAVE IT OR DIE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really love your writing and found this story a real turn on. I hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow Jess, great story. It got me very horny. Can’t help feeling that subconsciously your husband wanted this. Sending you out dressed like that? I really hope there is another part to follow. I’d love him to confront you after he reads the note…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Part 2 : Letter from hubby to the slut served with the divorce papers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

NOPE! lol haha

rodryder44rodryder44over 1 year ago

Very intense story and a good reason for Jes to give up alcohol. I’m sure other readers would agree Jes is being too honest. She had an opportunity to say Chris took advantage of her da, da, da, da.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dear Jess, thanks for letting me see the real you last night The one who ignores her vows, dresses in a CFM outfit and leaves her husband at home so she can slut with other men. I don't believe your note. I don't see how a whore like you could keep herself to only letting one guy fuck her when she's betraying her husband. You probably should get tested for STD's... or not, I don't care. I'm gone and will never be back. Divorce, don't divorce, sleep with 100 guys, I could care less. BTW, before I left I took all our money, your wedding rings and cancelled our credit cards. Good luck paying the mortgage since you have no job and have been happy to let m provide everything for you since we were married. Hope they were all a great fuck. Maybe you can get some of them to pay you for sex so you can earn a few buck. Goodbye Skank!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really hoping to read more! Terrific writing. Ignore the haters.

Flat_OutFlat_Outabout 1 year ago

Well written and a different way to approach the subject. Ignore the haters and Ranters. You need to do a follow-up

Pianist01Pianist01about 1 year ago

Another tense erotic story but left high and dry let down again👿👿

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous