A Wife's Dark Talent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do not know! Maybe! Please, Goddess be merciful!"

Said Jim all but reduced to tears on his knees before the strutting blonde in high heels.

"Merciful? Oh, god you are pathetic!"

Said Goddess Kiersten as she delivered a kick between Jim's parted legs with the tip of her right pump, which Jim did not see coming as she was standing behind him at the time. And Jim went down on his face in pain and tears.

"Don't you dare move, worm, while I come back!"

Snapped Goddess Kiersten as she strutted to the side of the living room for a minute.

Henry was slack jawed. He was in absolute awe. In as much sympathetic fear and pain as he was in lust of the woman delivering all the humiliation and punishment. And if he thought he could try to talk to Jaime about how he felt about all this before, he did not think so now. It felt like seeking an audience with a mafia boss to tell her you were not satisfied with their products or services. You did not do that unless you were feeling suicidal.

When Kiersten came back she had two pairs of shackles, and what seemed to be Jim's phone, in hand. The former she proceeded to use to bind the prostate man by wrists and ankles behind his back, while snapping at him.

"Don't you dare move till I am done!"

And the latter she proceeded to use after she said.

"You are such a loser, used to others taking from you, that you are going to pay me again as well. So look at your phone camera. Perfect!"

Having picked up the head of the downed man by the scalp, so he would unlock the phone using his facial ID.

"Now lets find your payment app. Here we go. Oh how convenient. I am your last payment. So lets just send it again. Oh it looks like we need another facial ID for security."

The Goddess said, while picking up the man by the scalp again, and getting his facial ID again, finally letting his face go smack on the floor after she was done.

"And done!"

Goddess Kiersten finally said after indeed she had paid herself again. Effectively doubling Jim's rate for a date with her. Then she theatrically threw Jim's phone back across the room. As he whimpered below her.

"Now worm, wiggle to me like the worm you are. If you catch up to me you can lick the sole of my pumps. If you do not I might catch up to you and punish that pathetic excuse of a manhood of yours some more."

And in her sexy green denim minidress and pearl colored pumps Goddess Kiersten strutted away with her model prances and hip sway, before pivoting to tauntingly lift and show the bottom of her right shoe at Jim.

"Come on! What are you waiting for, worm? Wiggle! Unless you want me to start stepping on your jewels now!"

And in tears, but in what looked to Henry like a full, fully lubricated erection, Jim indeed began to wiggle like a worm, with his ankles and wrists bound behind his back, to the devil that was currently possessed of Henry's wife body.

Henry indeed was in absolute shell shock. He considered looking away from the screen. Taking the earbuds out of his ears. Doing something for a mental emotional break. Because he did not know what to do with what he was watching and hearing. It was well beyond his experience. And if he would have been watching a porn video that is exactly what he would have done. But the star actress of this porn video was the spitting image of his wife. Was his wife. In an incarnation even the past few weeks he would not have considered possible. But there she was. And yet Henry realized he was indeed as aroused as Jim seemed to be. By this point the tent in his pants all but keeping the tablet up like a stand. And he hoped Jaime never, ever found out how much the show was turning him on. But Henry did not look away. Nor did he pull the earbuds from his ears. As he heard Goddess Kiersten's malevolent laughter come through.

"One more lick. Get on with it!"

She said as she strutted away to another side of the room. And the naked and bound man on the floor wiggled after her to lick the sole of her expensive high heeled shoes some more.

"I think I stepped on some old sidewalk chewing gum on this shoe. Get it off!"

She snaped, before she kicked the prostate man roughly in the face, laughed at him, and strutted away again.

"Look at you! At least you are embracing what you are. Do not worry, it is not that your ex business partner saw in you something nobody else saw before. Men around you have always seen you are weak. It is why your father did not love you. It is why the boys at school bullied you. You have always had the loser aura about you."

"Women too. Just that, as I said, your wife saw you as her ticket to wealth for a while. Then again, you should worry what your daughters think. They will probably start asking for money just to see you too. I would if I was them. Maybe you should consider me like a new daughter actually. Because maybe I will see you after all if you pay me. Pay me twice my usual rate every time. So I can ignore how pathetic a worm you are."

Finally said Goddess Kiersten, beginning to wrap up what had been a two hour date that on the one hand had seemed to go on forever, yet at the same time seemed to have been over in an instant.

"Get dressed and get out of my face!"

She finally snaped as she released Jim from the manacles and shackles behind his back.

"Yes Goddess Kiersten. I am sorry Goddess Kiersten."

Finally said the man in tears, and still sporting an erection. Who proceeded to do as instructed with his head held further down and his shoulders even more hunched than they started. Who turned briefly to Henry's wife after he was done. With a puppy dog look that clearly begged for something before the cruel blonde finally added.

"Not a chance. Out I said!"

And Jim, the 50 year old businessman, turned and left with his metaphorical tail between his legs.

*****

When Henry picked up Jaime ten minutes afterwards he hardly dared look into her ice blue eyes. They were still cold, hard, and cutting like the Ice Queen she was playing and Henry did not want to find himself in their line of fire. He did not even object opening the backseat door for her and driving her back to their house like her chauffeur. And this time he avoided trying to interact with her at all. While the blonde in the back seat, sensing all that, drilled a hole right through Henry's soul. As she stared at him without cracking a smile and without blinking an eyelid for what felt like ten uninterrupted minutes. Before she finally looked away. Henry felt every second of it. And he reacted with as much terror as arousal, almost ejaculating in his pants as he drove.

When they finally made it home, and were past the door of their house, Henry ventured to try to talk with his wife.

"Jaime...are you alright?... I..."

But he was interrupted with.

"Shh! You need to give me some time. Stay out my way. I will not fuck you, or even hug you, tonight. But I can see you need some help with that boner. So even though it bores me to death right now, I will help you out. Come over here."

Snapped the still exquisitely garbed Jaime at her husband. Who flinched and recoiled at the sharp, cutting tone and words, but did as he was told. And approached his wife as she enthroned herself cross legged as an Empress again, this time in a high back armchair in their joint marital house.

"Pants down and knees on the floor. Quickly! before I change my mind."

She snapped additionally, while Henry did as instructed, the emotional pain visible in his eyes.

And no sooner was Henry with his pants around his ankles and his knees on the floor before his wife Jaime, or was it still Goddess Kiersten?, that she all but staked him in place with her glare. Which she once again kept uninterrupted without blinking all through what she did next. Which was to reach for her husbands manhood with her hands, one for his scrotum, another for his penis, and begin to give a hard, slow, deep hand job.

"Oh!"

Went Henry, with the intense pleasure of it. A pleasure derived from the mastery with which his wife handled him. But also from the emotional shock of how it felt. As the woman that was still clearly at least partially Goddess Kiersten handled him with thinly disguised scorn and contempt. She did not say so. Not a word in that direction. But the attitude with which her hands handled him spoke volumes. And so did her piercing eyes. And now Henry felt trapped. From the pleasure, and the strange dark magic with which the exquisite succubus before him handled him in her hands.

"Ah!"

He went again, and his blonde wife smiled at him this time. And it definitely looked like a malevolent smile this time, but Henry did not care. He was a man at the point where he desperately needed to get off. Fortunately for him, Jaime meant business. Her grip of his rod and nuts was strong. The squeezes of his nuts were strong and her thrusts of his rod was deep. Add that to the fact that sitting enthroned like she was in that sexy green minidress she was a sight to behold, a true flesh and blood Goddess, and soon Henry was pumping all his need out between her hands. Which caused Jaime to point his offending penis away from herself, so as to not get stained. But to keep holding onto her husband, to not ruin his orgasm. And by the time he was spent Henry sagged as limp of body as he did of manhood.

"You made a mess. Get the fabric cleaner and scrub the rug. I do not want your gross semen all over it. Understood?"

Then said Jaime, before Henry answered.

"Yes...G...Jaime."

And Jaime answered.

"And Henry. Sleep in the guestroom tonight. We can talk tomorrow, but I do need alone time right now. Ok?"

Finally softening her voice and eyes a little bit, but not nearly enough, Henry nevertheless nodded.

Then Jaime stood up, while her husband still kneeled with his pants around his ankles and his semen all over himself. And Henry could not help staring directly at his wife's legs, at his wife's hips, at his wife's pelvis. All of which clearly remained off limits to him tonight. And even before he had moved an inch from the floor, he groaned as he heard the sound of Jaime strutting away, as she finally locked the upstairs door to their master suite behind her for the night.