A Wife's Dark Talent Ch. 02

Story Info
A Husband, His Exec Wife, & Her High Class ProDomme Sideline.
5.3k words
4.61
12.8k
11

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 07/22/2023
Created 05/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note & Trigger Warnings

This is the 5K+ words second chapter of the novella of the same name. Previous chapter appeared in the NonConsent/Reluctance section of this site. A 30 yo business woman has convinced her 35 yo professor husband to assist her in a new hobby and weekly night job as a high end proDomme. The husband, afraid that trying to dissuade his wife will only make her be more insistent about it, goes along with it. But soon he finds himself affected by his wife's femdom performances, even if he is not (always) the explicit target of them. And the wife, who loves her husband but senses malesub weakness in him, begins to take advantage.

This is thus a dark femdom story of a wife slowly mind fucking her husband into submission, at the same time she subjects a rotating cast of rich and powerful men to rendezvous of CFNM teasing, humiliation and denial every week. This chapter also features foot play, voyeurism, service play, CBT, facesitting, forced chastity and extended keyholding, and shoejob humiliation. If any of these themes are distasteful to you, please do not read. If none are, I hope you enjoy.

Chapter 2

After scrubbing his semen mess from the living room rug, as had been instructed by his gorgeous and wicked wife, Jaime, Henry retired to the guest bedroom. To where he had also been exiled by his wife. Henry felt conflicted. He did find the whole sordid events of the night strangely arousing. But he also felt sexually and emotionally cut off from his own wife, and he did not like that. The whole thing was a strange mélange of emotions. With flavors that ranged from the spicy to the tart. Certainly no sweet. But he could not deny that he felt. He felt his mind, he felt his manhood, he felt his heart.. For better or for worse, he felt alive. And as best he could he tried to settle to a restless sleep.

Jaime had loved the whole thing. She had never proDommed before. Well, almost true. When she was still in college, she had let a friend of her father pay her a grand, so he could sniff and lick her bare feet,. Since he had discretely proposed, embarrassed but needy, and she had been curious about how it would feel, mentally as well as physically. Aside from that, she had dominated boyfriends prior to her husband, since a couple had wanted and asked. But she had never had a full on femdom relationship. On the modeling front, she had not done more than a couple of student and startup firm fashion shows in high school and college. But then, since she had always been sexy and stylish, and cultivated it, it could be said she had been modelling daily all her life. Her husband Henry, who she had only known for four years actually, did not know any of this. And she intended to keep it that way.

Of the experience, what Jaime most loved was, of course, the sexual power of it. Holding that man, Jim, in the palm of her hand, so to speak. And the feeling, call it a marital mental-sexual connection, that at the other end of a wireless electronic connection, she held her husband in the palm of her hand too. Confirmed beyond reasonable doubt later that night when they came together again. Henry's arousal, pain, and confusion were all visible in his eyes. He wore it on his sleeve. And Jaime had deliberately wrenched the emotions from him, and spun them in a blender some more, just for fun. And it had been fun. And Jaime felt, that deep inside, Henry had liked it too.

And yet Henry, when he finally got up from the guestroom bed, and met his wife, did not know that morning he was walking into a spinning turboprop engine again.

"Good morning, honey."

"Good morning, Jaime."

Said the wife and answered the husband, as he moved in to kiss her where she sat. Fortunately for Henry, his wife was receptive to him this morning, and their regular morning kiss had some tongue in it.

"Come on, sit down, and we can talk about last night."

Added Jaime, as she gestured to the space to her right on the couch where she sat. Henry ogled his own wife as he did as she instructed. Jaime was already dressed and made-up for a casual but classy Saturday, and Henry always loved her like that. A pair of designer skinny jeans and a white stretch cold shoulder turtleneck clung to her body like a second skin. While her beautiful wheat blonde hair was gathered in a practical but flirty ponytail on the back of her head. Her makeup light, some mascara, eye liner, and lip liner, but enticing nevertheless. Her posture, stretched out sideways on the couch, as relaxed as it was alluring. A bit like an odalisque. And combined with recent experience, it all reminded Henry why he had always found Jaime so hot. And no sooner was Henry down beside her, Jaime asked.

"How are you? How are you feeling?"

And immediately proceeded to lay each of her outstretched bare feet on her husband's lap. Which immediately began to undermine his ability to think straight.

"Jaime... I am... ok I guess. A little shaken, and confused, but..."

Began to say Henry, before Jaime interrupted him to say.

"Come on, turn to me."

And he did as his wife asked. And Henry's change in position was met by Jaime with a repositioning of her feet as well. Her left foot was suddenly stretched into the gap between her husband's thighs. Her right foot, stretched and rested on his chest, right below his chin."

"Jaime..."

"Go on! I am listening."

"Last night you looked super-hot, indeed. I was not sure I would find you hot, in the company of another man, tearing down another man. But everything about your persona, your dress, your presence, your words, was awe inspiring. I guess it was a bit of a grand theatrical performance, and I guess given that, I should not be surprised you were so good at it, and that you might like it."

Managed to get out Henry. Even as his ability to articulate thoughts was rapidly going downhill. As his wife had begun to rub her foot between his thighs against his groin. And had begun to lift the foot on his chest, to over his shoulder, against his neck, with her toes caressing the side of his jaw. And it was rapidly driving Henry insane.

"Jaime..."

He protested weakly again. But she ignored him, and asked him instead.

"So you liked it?"

"I guess some...maybe."

"Come on Henry! I do wear heels every day, but not usually four plus inches. Let me relax my feet."

She added to soften his resistance to her teasing, before he answered.

"Ok."

As the stretching and rubbing between Henry's thighs got deeper and harder. And now Jaime's elevated foot toyed with the side of his cheek. Jaime then added.

"Well I loved it. Good to just let go every now and then. So many expectations, of both men and women. I think men like Jim go to women like Goddess Kiersten to let go of those expectations. And I can tell you the appeal of being Goddess Kiersten, for me, is letting go of the counterpart expectations in turn."

As she felt her husband's manhood come to life, and strain in his pants, under her left foot. And as she slowly continued fucking with his face with the other foot, now playfully covering one of his eyeballs at a time with the ball of her foot. And playfully pinching his nose between her big and index toes. Her husband, Henry, was beside himself. And he reached with his hands to massage the calf of the jeans-clad beautiful long leg whose foot rested on his face.

"Does that make sense?"

Asked Jaime. And.

"Yes..."

Answered Henry with a hiss.

"You know. I was not even sure how easy it would be to get one client. But you did an excellent job for me. Listed me in all the right sites. And built a page that is both more professional and more alluring than most. And clearly there is an overdemand, and undersupply, of truly classy women for the job, especially in a city like that. So it was not so hard after all. In fact, I am already in touch with half a dozen other interested gentlemen, other than Jim. Which puts me in the position of choosing who I want to play with."

And a groan of bittersweet despair escaped Henry's mouth. Which Jaime merely answered with the question.

"Isn't that great?"

As she switched her legs gracefully like a ballerina. Now the right one rubbing her husband's manhood. And the left, definitely pointed like a ballerina's, aiming straight for her husbands mouth. Who merely answered with.

"Mmmm!"

And a nod as soon as the foot at the tip of the leg penetrated its target. The husband, unable to articulate anything more human. "Jaime! Why are you fucking with me like this!" He thought silently in his mind, even as his pleasure was preventing him from wanting her to stop. Deep inside he felt it was debasing he was getting his strings pulled like a marionette. Dry foot- jobbed, and foot face-fucked, at the same time. But by then, he just needed to get off.

"Fantastic. Because I feel the fun is only getting started. I am only getting started. And I am looking forward to next time."

And as Jaime pressed with both her right foot harder on her husband's groin, and her left foot deeper into his mouth, Henry whimpered and groaned.

"Ummm! Ummm! Ummm!"

And he obviously ejaculated in his pants. And as he looked at her in embarrassment she taunted him.

"Did you just ejaculate in your pants mister? Like a little boy? Go and change yourself so we can get on with the day!"

And the sexually pleased but emotionally humiliated husband left to do as instructed.

*****

Henry spent the rest of the weekend, and the week, admiring his own wife with intense awe. She toyed with him in some subtle ways some more, but Jaime mostly dialed the domination down from then on. It was not necessary to keep it up. She so much as made a sexual move towards her husband, and he flinched. And grew a boner and a wet stain along the zipper of his pants at the same time. Jaime decided she was right about him, and it would all be easier than she thought. She would still take it slow and sly though. Boil him like a desensitized frog.

For Henry, Jaime became an obsession. The exquisite blue eyed blonde was his wife, but he might as well have been back in high school as the math geek with a cheer captain crush. It was that bad. He channeled it by doing his ProDomming administrative assistant tasks as diligently as his university teaching and research. And that made him feel a little guilty. But he assuaged it by watching the recording of Goddess Kiersten's date, telling himself he was "working" for her. And yet soon after he started watching, he found himself with his zipper open and his hand on his manhood, like a pervert getting himself off on some internet femdom porn video.

"You are pathetic, worthless, no woman would ever want you for real."

Goddess Kiersten cracked at the man in tears, but with a boner, wiggling as a worm after her. And Henry groaned alone in front of the screen. Then the haughty blonde stepped over the man prostrate before her and desperate for her favor, her minidress stretching tight as her thighs pulled it apart, and Henry groaned at the image some more.

"Now that the secret is out, you will never date again."

Kiersten cracked the verbal whip at Jim some more. And Henry felt precum drip on his hand, actually finally realizing he was jerking off to what he was watching. But though the thought was distasteful, very distasteful--he was not some loser living in his mom's basement--he needed to get off. And when he heard.

"Hahahahaha..."

A completely uncontrolled malevolent laugh coming from deep inside his wife's belly directed at her suitor, Henry finally ejaculated. Quickly putting his free hand over the eye of his penis to limit the mess. And yet the mess he ended up making made him feel only half as dirty, only half as fucked up, as the thought he had just got off to the images and sounds of his own wife being as gorgeous for, as she was vicious to, another man.

And it did cross his mind all of this, even in her absence, was still Jaime fucking with his head. But he did not care.

*****

Like the previous week, Jaime gave Henry no information if and with whom she was going to have another proDomme date. After their conversation the previous weekend, when Jaime had admitted to Henry she was already in contact with several interested men, Henry assumed there was going to be one. Yet he still hoped that maybe Jaime would pass. She said she had liked it. Loved it. And Henry had gotten off on it, but it still churned his stomach. So he still hoped there would be no date. So when come Thursday night Jaime said to her husband.

"Tomorrow I want you ready to drive me at 9pm for a 10pm again."

It still broke his heart, even as it brought his manhood to life.

That night, having been sexually cutoff last Friday after the rendezvous, Henry tried to make a preemptive move on his wife. Who responded thus.

"I know what you are doing. But now it is time to sleep. If you cannot keep your hands to yourself then you must go to the guestroom."

As she turned away from him. Leaving Henry with the sting of sexual denial, from his own wife, again. And yet not wanting to put himself in a worse position, he simply turned around, and tried to rock himself to sleep in the fetal position. Largely unsuccessfully, most of the night.

Their morning was normal. And Jaime's return from work, was what seemed to be the new Friday normal. After briefly and somewhat cuttingly greeting her husband, Jaime locked herself in their suite to get ready for her date.

When Jaime finally stepped out, Henry was once again floored. She was stunning, even if this time she was not even in a minidress or something prototypically feminine like that. Jaime was in a black business pantsuit, albeit one that clung around her hips, pelvis and thighs like leggings, before detaching from her legs a bit below the knee. That clung to her waist and chest like a corset. Sporting a black lace bra, under a white button down shirt, whose dark shade was entirely visible through the light fabric. Cleavage exposed to between her breasts. Towering on four inch black patent leather pumps. Her eyes shadowed burgundy, her lips tainted red. Which despite a somewhat incongruous playful ponytail, made Jaime look exactly how a man would expect a succubus CEO to look like.

"I...I am ready"

Stammered the stunned husband. And

"Good."

Replied the pleased wife. Before adding.

"My date tonight is named Bill. A 55 year old federal judge. And... that is all you need to know. So let's go."

Executing an impatient eye roll, since her husband did not get on with leading her out immediately. Stung, Henry understood this was Goddess Kiersten again before him. Which hurt him as much as it aroused him. But he got on with it, and soon he was locking their house door, and opening the rear passenger seat door for Goddess Kiersten.

Henry did not have a name for it. But while he chauffeured his wife to her date he was deep in subspace. It was just a second rendezvous for her, but Henry was already in an aroused, pained, but resigned place while he drove her. The tablet he would use to watch her on, sitting on the front passenger seat instead of his wife. Henry was in a mental place of exquisite agony.

When they got to Jaime's next-city-over pied-a-terre, Henry opened the door dutifully for her. And yet, as he was beginning to expect by that point, he got not much more than a curt.

"Be watching and be ready, Henry."

Before Goddess Kiersten spun on her heels and left her husband-assistant behind again.

The last few minutes of wait in the car alone for Henry were as tormented as last time, as he watched his wife's alter ego, Goddess Kiersten, sit cross legged in the imperially positioned armchair in which she waited last time. Except this time her date must have been instructed to let himself in immediately after knocking, because that is what he did.

And the man, Bill, indeed another 50 something stiff in a suit like the last one, went slacked jawed and had a visible shiver run down his spine when he laid his eyes on Henry's wife.

"Goddess Kiersten..."

He said, while the Goddess snapped back.

"Shh! Tonight you may call me Madam District Attorney, or just Madam, judge!"

"Yes Madam."

"Come over here, strip and kneel, judge."

Finally added Jaime's alter ego while the man in a suit followed her instructions.

Through the video screen, Henry could see this man's manhood was actually larger than average, and he was not sure he was happy with such an equipment swinging free in the presence of his wife. Particularly, as it began to grow with the man naked on his knees before his beautiful wife.

"So judge, I hear you have a crime to confess to?"

Said Jaime as she finally stepped up, and towering over the judge in her sultry power suit, began to strut around him.

"Yes... Madam...I...I have imposed myself on young female court clerks... and... have done the same with a couple of young female attorneys like you too..."

Said the 55 year old man, with enough real fear to make Henry believe it was a true confession.

"Ha!"

Said scornfully Kiersten.

"So let me get this straight. The renowned defender or women's rights. The champion of sex crime victims. Voted unanimously for the bench by the entire Senate in a rare example of bipartisan agreement, is a sex offender?"

"Yes, Madam..."

Replied the man. Till Henry's wife grabbed him roughly by the scalp from behind, twisting his face towards hers, as she towered above. And yet simultaneously brought his whole head provocatively towards her pelvis, as she stood with no daylight of separation beside him. Finally spitting out, both literally and figuratively, at his face.

"You disgust me, creep. There will be consequences, you know."

"Yes Madam."

"I bet you came to me to make your confession because I am one of the women you wanted to fuck."

"Yes Madam."

"Well that is never going to happen. Creep. And I will make sure you can never use that pathetic excuse of a penis on another unwelcoming woman, on any woman really, ever again."

"But Madam..."

"Shhh! No but. See that steel cock cage on the table besides my chair? Put it on your ugly thing. Now."

"But Madam..."

"Oh judge. It seems you are not fully understanding your situation. Put your left hand on the floor."

Said the Goddess, as Henry watched transfixed through the screen. And the judge said.

"Ok, Madam."

As he hesitantly complied Just to suddenly find that Kiersten had put her left four inch stiletto pump heel on the center of his hand, and was transferring her body weight slowly to it.

"Madam, please!"

Began to beg the man in earnest, as pain shot from his hand, and genuine tears rolled down his eyes. Henry shivered at that. At the realization Goddess Kiersten was not above administering serious physical pain.

"You better be quite dexterous with your right hand, because that is all you get now to put the cock cage on!"

Inserted Goddess Kiersten as she continued to step on the man's left hand with her heel.

"What did you think? That gorgeous young things like myself would ever enjoy being with you?"

"No! Madam please!"

"That we would sleep with you for anything other than your power?"

"No! Madam! I just... just... had desires... needs!"

"Like every creep you have sent to jail for that very reason! Put that on or I will prosecute you myself!"

"Ok! But please... my hand!"

Begged the man until Henry's wife finally lifted her stiletto pump. Once again, Henry was aghast. But quite aroused by the viciousness that his wife seemed capable of.

And judge Bill did proceed to assemble the steel chastity device around his manhood. And to Henry's dismay, Goddess Kiersten threaded a keyed padlock through the man's cock-cage herself. And used a pair of manacles to restrain his hands behind his back.

12