A Wife's Dark Talent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pervert, take this."

She directed him bringing a small pill to his mouth, which Henry could not see in any meaningful detail.

"Madam... what is it?"

"You are in no position to ask questions, judge. It is part of your sentence, and that is all you need to know. Now do it!"

Snapped Kiersten, and the man with obvious reluctance did as directed. Once it was done, then the Goddess laughed.

"Hahaha! You eunuch! You just took a dose of cyproterone acetate, or CPA! It is the chemical castration drug they use for sex offenders in some European countries!"

And the malicious glee with which she said it really, really got to Henry, and obviously also to the man that had taken it too, because the despair in his voice was very real when he said.

"Madam..."

"Oh idiot. You just took an ED drug, not CPA. But you are going to wish you would have taken CPA instead, because I am going to make sure that gross manhood of yours throbs in pain inside that tight cage you just put on it."

And the Goddess proceeded to bolt snap a yard long leather leash to the man's chastity device, and immediately proceeded to drag him around by it.

In no time the man was on his feet, and trailing after Henry's wife. But he had trouble keeping up with his hands bound behind his back, and his discomfort was obvious on his face. And Henry almost felt his manhood hurt in sympathy with the other man, as he unconsciously crossed his legs to protect his precious organ from his own wife, who was not even there in the car with him.

"Creep, you should be ashamed of yourself. The hypocrisy is the worst part of all. I bet your wife does not even know. But all those girls know. The innocent clerks, and the other women of the court."

"I am sorry. Madam... can I have you...only you..."

"Hahahaha! Even before what you just confessed to, you would never have a chance with me! Oh! I will make you pay, but there will be no consolation, no comfort from me. You are just a disgusting, old, creep."

And Kiersten proceeded to yank the older man by the manhood some more.

"Is that all you are about? Being led around by your manhood?"

"I do not know, Madam, maybe."

"So all it takes is a woman to take the initiative, to turn the tables on you, and your are nothing but a pathetic loser literally being led around by the dick?" Like I am doing now?"

"Yes, Madam, it is true."

"At least you are honest. Come over here!"

Said Henry's wife leading the man to a bench on the side of the room. Henry could not see it in great detail, but he did see, as soon as the man had laid down face up on the bench, as the Goddess forced him to, she locked a collar around his neck, that held him down on the surface. Leaving the man anchored in place, with his hands cuffed behind his back, and his penis in a cage.

And again, to Henry's dismay, he watched his exquisite blonde wife, in her elegant but whorish business pantsuit, straddle the man over his chest, like mounting a saddle. Though her feet where on the floor, she almost sat on his face in a school girl pin. The man's face barely peeking out between her thighs. Then Henry's wife's victim groaned.

"Ugh!"

"I bet you like that, creep. A hot young blonde Attorney almost on your face."

And the older man replied.

"Yes! But it hurts in the cage!"

"Of course it does! You took an ED drug remember? A little stimulation... and you run out of space!"

"I am so, sorry, Madam District Attorney! I... am... so... sorry!"

"Not sorry enough."

Ended the exchange icily Henry's wife, before she took her left pump of her foot, without unstraddling her client. And showing him the heel, she ordered him.

"Suck!"

"Madam... it is dirty."

Replied the man, who quickly wished he had not said that. Because instantly Goddess Kiersten turned around and struck his exposed scrotum with the heel of her pump."

"Ouch! Ok, ok!"

Pleaded the man, who proceeded to give deep long sucks to the heel that Henry's wife presented to him.

"I bet you made those young clerks blow your dirty manhood, did you not?"

And the man nodded yes, even as he still engulfed Henry's wife's pump heel in his mouth.

"That is why you are sucking, creep. And why you have your penis straining in cage, while I sit on your face."

And the man mumbled something. Henry though it could have meant something like "I know."

"You need to understand one thing, judge. The cock cage is not coming off. You are going to live with it for a while. And you are going to check in with me, for me to make sure you are serving your sentence. Understood?"

Said Jaime's alter ego, Goddess Kiersten. And the man with his face between her thighs nodded yes.

"Alright then. Now get up, get dressed, and get out."

Snapped the Goddess further, as she unsnapped the leash from his manhood. As she sexily swung her leg back over the man. Released his neck from the collar. And lifting him from the bench, undid the cuffs behind his back.

Then judge Bill, eyes downcast and shoulders hunched like Jim had been last week, proceeded to get dress meekly, while he stole fearful but lustful glances at Henry's wife's alter ego. And like Jim, he gave Goddess Kiersten one more hopeful lustful look, before she snapped.

"The. Cage. Stays. On. And you are done!"

And the 55 year old judge said.

"Yes Madam."

And left.

*****

On the way back to their city and house, Henry was much more willing to meekly play the chauffeur than a mere week ago. Even on the car ride, his wife Jaime managed to cross her legs in that sexy power suit like a true to life Empress. And to rock her lethal black patent leather pump like she was impatient with the whole race of men. Men, as in XY chromosomes men. All that, while Henry wondered how he felt about his wife being able and willing to punish a man's genitals so severely. And wonder how he felt about his wife acting as chastity cage keyholder for another man. Yet for the time being, he felt all those concerns were minor. As Jaime, or rather Goddess Kiersten, found ten minutes to stare at her husband through the rear view mirror again. With her crimson lips ever so slightly parted, using her tongue to wet her teeth over and over. And if a man would have thought that was whorish as hell, Henry thought it was intimidating as the ninth level of hell. Like an honest to god succubus signaling him "you are for dinner next."

When they got home, Henry continued his valet routine to perfection, lest his failure to do so got him in any trouble. But he should have known that once again, the raging erection he sported, was going to draw the attention of his wife.

"Henry, seems like you can not control yourself whenever you see me play with another man. Destroy another man. Go to the coffee table and kneel before it. And I will be back to help you take care of that in a minute."

Said Jaime before she pivoted to the powder room. What she did there, Henry did not know. But the anticipation, while he kneeled like an obedient boy as she had instructed, was killing him. Until Jaime got there and snapped at him.

"Not there! Closer to the edge. Get a move! And take out your penis and put it on the table while you are at it.

And Henry jumped to obey. As he moved over closer to a corner of the table. As he dreaded what purpose could his manhood on the table possibly have. It seemed like a very vulnerable place to have one's manhood. And he had just watched his wife swat another man's manhood with the heel of her killer pumps.

Oh she truly looked like a succubus CEO. Or succubus federal prosecutor, Henry guessed. Standing tall in her black fitted business pants. Her jacket off, leaving only the white button down shirt to sculpt her torso like a corset. Her small-to-medium but exquisite cleavage to peek out of far too many open buttons. The black lace bra visible underneath, as if the shirt was almost purposefully see through. Hands on the hip, while she impatiently tapped with a shoe toe.

And as soon as Henry was in a satisfactory place for his wife, she stepped towards him, and lifting one of her killer heeled pumps, she placed its sole directly on her husband's manhood. Putting more and more pressure on it slowly. As she stood tall to the side of him.

"Do not touch me!"

She snapped as Henry almost reached for her ankle as a defensive reflex.

"But you can start pumping away, between my shoe and the table, to take care of yourself. Hold onto the table if you want. Or to your other hand behind your back if you cannot help yourself from touching me."

She snapped further and her husband groaned.

"Ummm!"

At both the pleasure, and the cruelty of his wife. At the pleasure of her cruelty. But he was not going to pass on the opportunity, and Henry began to rut like an animal between his wife's shoe and the coffee table beneath it.

And as Henry humiliated himself, Jaime said to him.

"You know, Henry, a little distance between us around my dates is for your own good. You do not want to be close to me while I feel disgust for weak men."

Had his beautiful wife just called him a weak man? Henry was not sure, but right now, he just needed to get off. So he grunted.

"Grrr."

And continued rutting like a beast.

"I really enjoy myself. But we are going to have to find a way to manage your impulses while I play."

Henry had no clue what that meant. But getting himself off was still the immediate priority. And that was coming rapidly as he held onto the table and pumped between it and his wife's shoe.

"Understood? Agree?"

"Yes Jaime..."

Managed to whisper Henry.

"Good then. We will revisit before my next date. Ok, on with it, I do not have all night!"

Said Jaime as she put extra pressure on her husband's penis, and he exploded under her shoe across the table.

"Ah!"

He finally said, as Henry's body visibly relaxed. Even as his wife still stepped on him.

"Good boy. You know the routine now. Clean up your mess. And we talk tomorrow."

Finally said Jaime, as she spun her heels, and with no further love or affection, locked her husband out of their room.

12